What a good boy...Chapter 17

Printer-friendly version

What a good boy…Chapter 17

Chapter 17

The lights are low and the girls are gliding towards me in the most sex way and I have Samantha Fox’s old tune “Touch me.” playing on repeat now. I so want that, so want them to touch me.

We end up standing in front of each other and we start kissing. Me and Gwen then Gwen and Sophie then me and Sophie and it takes only a few seconds of that and I’m reaching out and touching them and they’re touching me and we’re almost shivering at what’s going on.

Okay I know that I am.

Both of their hands are touching me, running over my skin, fingers squeezing over my muscles…I don’t have big muscles but they’re getting…

Gwen smiles. “Oh Tracy, oh shit you’re so cut…so smooth…”

Sophie kisses me. “Oh so effing hot, so sleek…”

I get a thrill from that, I can’t help but get a thrill from them saying that. I’m touching and cupping them. Lacy things and girls are just freaking perfect. “God you’re so beautiful…both so strong, so soft…” I lean in and suckle Sophie’s nipples right through her bra. I love the way that she shivers under my mouth.

I would have done the same for Gwen but she sinks to her knees while I’m suckling Sophie and I feel her pull my sexy panties to one side…she smells and then she kisses my lips. “Yum.” I shiver in a good way as I feel her hot wet mouth and that sexy probing tongue of hers slipping past my folds inside of me wriggling and touching my clit and I can feel my inside getting all melty as I start getting even wetter and my insides are doing that oh my gawd yes tightening up thing that they do when she’s does what she does.

I moan in almost disappointment when she moves from me to do the same to Sophie…but oh…watching that feeling, that same reaction in Sophie happen as I’m kissing her and cupping and fondling her breasts and she has that sex glaze starting to happen.

Picture kissing , french kissing someone and seeing that look that you know deep inside your own self happen as she’s getting to that rush inside and getting wetter herself.

What a turn on…

Oh and I might not be a girl or want to be a girl but the feeling of Gwen’s hands sliding up over my legs with those stockings on send all these sexy inside tightening signals to my Vee and the next time I feel her mouth on me I’m pressing my vee hard into her face.

I’m breathing hard and my legs are shaking as she’s getting me so, so, so close…I pant hard as she moves again to Sophie and I take off her bra.

Oh my…I know I’ve seen them in the locker room but those perfectly soft brown breasts in my hands warm and soft and luscious and alive…I can’t help my self I have to taste her, I have to taste those perky milk chocolate nipples of hers.

I go from one to the other as Gwen keeps herself buried face deep Sophie’s Vee and I feel the familiar shakes we get… those delicious little tremors racing through her and I come up from her nipples and kiss her deeply and replace my mouth with hands that cup and caress and gently thumb her nipples.

Oh I get to see her eyes widen and I swear they change into these life lights as she has an orgasm…I’m almost there too just from how super erotic and sexy it is.

Sophie pants a few times and she kisses me as Gwen turns her attention on my aching sex and I can’t help but to grind into her face as she takes me over the edge.

I…wow…it’s, I’m seeing spots I was that worked up and that hot inside.

Wait…whoa they’re walking me backwards to the bed and lay me down. I’m laying there with my legs set at the corner of the bed. And…and…both girls slip down and are kissing me, touching and tasting me and my vee and their fingers are dipping in too and touching my legs and I cry out as again, and again and then Gwen and her are kissing and taking my juiciness off of each other and are playing with each others breasts as I’m staring blissed out my eyes glazed over by all this sexual adrenaline.

They break the kiss and Sophie stands and takes one on my legs up and she pulls me ahead and she steps over my other leg and she looks at me.

“This what you want baby, is this the sexy dirty wet, so wet dream you had?”

Oh wow my sweet blushing freaked by lez feelings Sophie is talking that dirty to me.

She steps ahead and uses my leg to sort of tilt my pelvis up enough and she…oh I feel her lips touch mine and she grinds me…of fuck she’s grinding and grinding in that whole lez scissor thing and I feel her lips on mine, her wetness seeping onto me and these sex tasing jolts everytime my clitty tangos with hers.

And I’d be screaming out in pleasure but Gwen climbed onto the bed and planted her soaking sex over my face and yeah I’m eating and kissing and sucking but when I need to I’m crying out into her blonde down covered sex.

That makes Gwen shiver with an. “Uhgn…oh fuck Tracy…”

I just about lose it as Sophie gets more and more into it and she’s increasing her grinding on me in both speed and how hard she’s pressing her vee into mine.

And she’s doing those super sexy, girl grunts like she does on the soccer pitch.

I hear her let out a loud sound and feel her pressed tight to me and there’s that hip rolling sexy ughh…coming from her and I swear I can feel her trickling into me. She rubs and grind a little more until I’m doing the same and taking my sexual need to yell out in the opposite way by sucking really hard on Gwen enough to get the girly goo from her two.

Then I hear Gwen. “Hold still, keep those pussies right there.”

My clitty’s touching Sophie’s and Gwen…Gwen has her face buried deep between us and hugging us holding us together as Sophie and I are shaking and moaning because…Gwen’s tongue, her clitty, mine, that tongue swirling, licking touching both making us touching each other as she’s frenching both of us at the same time!

We were loud that time…

I’m still trying to catch my breath and panting when it’s Sophie settling over my mouth and Gwen takes her turn at wish boning me.

She’s way more into the hip and this sort of circular motion than Sophie’s so hot dominant heat.

We collapse in a heap together and wriggle around on the bed until we’re all together and we rest, panting and shivering in a good way and kissing and getting back into the foreplay and are ready again or rather all over again as I take out my silver bullet vibe.

I could’ve taken out both toys but one…one sweet thing at a time and this time we’re taking things slowly, vibing and sucking and feeling and tasting and just not so much as getting into that first time of us having sex together but way much more into each other and taking or time and making love.

There’s this really cool and so tender and actually interesting time where I’m on my back and the girls are pressed tight to me on their sides and our faces are almost touching and we get into this whole three way kissing thing and then there’s using the vibe on each other without looking…yeah it’s someone reaching and taking it and taking turns sinking it gently into each other and we’re not looking down…we’re just looking at each other as we have or sweet orgasms and getting to watch each other ride that wave over and over. Some times there’s two hands guiding it but it’s all gentle and sexy and loving.

I roll over then push myself up and I’m between them but on my knees sort of standing as I reach for the big boy and the hardness. Sophie’s eyes flutter with surprise. “Oh fuck that’s big…”

Gwen has this smile, no a grin. “Oh fuck yeah now that’s what I’m talking about.”

I strap in and it takes a few minutes to get things settled inside me with that other bit and the girls sit up and start…

Oh they’re giving me head…it head…me since I can feel them moving my bit against my clit and it feels damned good.

Now here’s another surprise for me I thought for sure that Gwen would be like really good at the whole blow job thing but Sophie is actually a lot better…I guess we know who was doing what with their boyfriends.

Wow she’s really into it and Gwen backs off settling in the bed with my silver bullet to watch and put on a show.

Sophie comes up for air and I guide her up to her knees too and I kiss her and I slide my hands over her tight taut chocolate body and I cup her bottom and use my strength to pick her up off of the bed and I look her in the eyes. “You ready?”

“Oh yes, oh shit Tracy…you’re strong no one’s ever done this, it’s like a movie.”

She kisses me hard and she hangs onto me and I lower her down and sink it into her dripping sex. She cries out sexily and gnaws at my shoulder… “Gnn…big..ff…fuck…”

I feel her nails in my skin and we stay there for a second and I hold her and inhale her scent and the feeling of her breasts pressed to me before we start to move together. Yeah that upright in the bed making love, having sex like you see in the movies.

Awesome…

More than awesome actually the more that I move in and out of her and the more that she rolls her hips and salsa dance-like rides me the more I get into it. And by it the more that my guy instincts are coming out, fucking…making love to her like a guy or as close to a guy as I can get it’s just hitting a place in my heart that I didn’t know was starved for expression.

I mean I keep saying I’m a guy and I’m happier like this really. But this does so speak to me.

I set her down so we’re in that whole missionary thing and Sophie wraps her legs around me and I really get involved. I kiss her and lean forward to suckle on her perfect coffee breasts and chocolate nipples and then put the weight of my body on my hands and fist my sheets for grip and I start to change the way I’m moving in and out of her.

Still on my knees I start using my leg muscles and my abs and all that working out to move instead of just the motion of my hips going it’s like I’m putting my whole body into it and kissing…and reading the way her eyes widen and her breathing changes as I hit those oh my god just right places, place I know well because I have a Vee too…I have had this inside of me too and oh that’s so making the difference.

Sophie and I kiss through her crying out, she makes noises, whimpers and whines and loud moans and pounds at the bed and fists the sheets or grips my wrists to hang onto. And those deep sexy grunts…they push me harder.

We’re sweating at the peak of it and she’s chanting fuck me over and over again between her moans…..she heaves and shakes and spasms sometimes as she gets taken to wherever I’m sending her to and it’s just so, so good. But she pushes back, moves her hips her body with that jockettes grace and lean strong muscle she has under the girly softness.

And when all that motion and all that stimulation sends me over the edge I’m so used to pushing myself onto/into sexy hardness that to get more of that awesome feeling I’m doing this rabbit kind of mini thrusts until I have my own powerful climax and end up panting and easing myself onto her into her arms which wrap around me.

Sophie’s crying and laughing and giggling. “Oh fuck” over and over and I’m nodding face in her shoulder. “Oh wow…” over and over. And I’m sniffling and laughing too from the whole intensity of the endorphin rush.

Gwen after a few minute rolls me off of Sophie towards her and into a long kiss. “I want what she’s was having.”

“Oh shit Gwen give me a minute or two…I need to breathe.”

“Go ahead and breathe then.”

She kisses me again and she slips over me and she takes top. She’s Gwen so of course she is. I’m breathing or rather panting and still at the same time I’m so watching enthralled as she lowers herself down onto the big toy and…oh…her weight and…I feel my end push down hard on my clitty. I really didn’t expect that.

She rests her hands on my sides and she wastes no time in getting into this rhythm of riding me and rolling her hips and bouncing herself up and down and watching her breasts, those big breasts of her bouncing so much is so hypnotic and sexy.

After she rides herself to her first orgasm on top I’m rested enough and I’m so turned on enough by watching her and the sounds that she was making and when she took her hands and was squeezing and playing and fondling her own breasts her hair all sexy and wild it hit a lot of my turn on buttons.

“Gwen…”

“Mnnn…Y..Yeah..”

“Get up; get up onto your knees.”

“I’m on my knees.”

“No, stand up higher.”

“Okay…”

She does that kneeling but standing kneeling on the bed and I get a grip on her legs and I use my hips and abs and my legs to pump into her hard from underneath and she cries out and moans and cries out again and her fingers slip up into her hair and that looks just so damned sexy that I have to go harder and hared until her breasts are bouncing again but it’s just from me driving into her.

She starts this whine that turns into a long drawn out sex-filled keen as I literally drive her into a climax.

I take that time to grab her and roll her over and I take top again…be the Dom…the guy…

And it’s really damned hot with her calling me her lez-boy over and over and saying my name and asking me to fuck her.

I do to her the same things the same hot and hard and as fast and steady…steady is the important thing…for as long as I can hold out…Gwen’s more sexual and sex hungry than Sophie, she just is and I literally go until I can’t because the stitch that’s in both my sides hurts too much.

I collapse on Gwen as we’re both spent and sweating and laughing and I’ve got my face buried in her big ample breasts.

“That was so good, that was so good Gwen…”

“Yeah, you are the best effing guy lover I have ever had…shit…you made me cum more than…than I’ve ever made myself cum…”

I can’t help but grin like and afterglow filled idiot at that, hell yeah I don’t need that, I don’t need that at all to be a better guy than some of those other guys…I’ve never felt this good about stuff…about life really. It’s like I just really proved to myself that being this way isn’t just what I have to live like but it’s what I want.

Maybe the girls are right that I didn’t fit really in slot A or Slot B in life but I might actually have been meant for something else in life and the accident while a really shitty thing to live through might just have been a happy accident after everything is said and done.

I pull out and roll off Gwen back in between them and take off the big boy and kill the music that was playing and push the remote to play the rain forest track I have downloaded and kiss Gwen again and kiss Sophie who’s eyelids sort of flicker and she gives me this sleepy just woke her barely smile.

“Best sex ever Trace…mmnnn…didn’t know it could be like this…”

“Me neither…”

I’m smiling as she’s drifting away on me into the sleep of the afterglowy and sexually exhausted and watching her drift away is pulling me into sleep and I snuggle into her and feel Gwen snuggling into me and we drift into this amazing, amazing drift away.

I feel so different, I feel like maybe this could have really changed something inside of me.

I think for the better.

up
127 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

=D

Extravagance's picture

Ooh- *POP*

...

...Hmm, the fuse in my brain's pleasure center just blew. Hold a moment while I replace it.

...

...Ah, that's better. ^_^

Bailey, we must never allow you to fall into the wrong hands. Your storytelling is DANGEROUSLY good! :D
*Serious Snoggles for a seriously yummy man* <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I'm glad it was as good for you as it was for Tracy.

And steamy hot double jockette sex aside I'd like to think the three of them actually kept the closeness of the three of them had going into this as well as a bit of discovery.
*Huggles and snuggles*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Extravagance, get a circuit breaker

you just have to reset them and you are good to go.

Unless this chapter *shorted you out*? I swear I smelled grilled prawns for a moment.

-- snicker--

HOT HOT HOT.

But just a hint of sad mixed in with the happy, the ecstatic, sweaty, messy happy, sexy, gooey goodness.

In many ways this accident, his having to become a woman may be for the best but the price was/is very high.

Bittersweet covers it but mostly sweet.

Just hope these three remain friends if they ever separate or break up. Or it could get vicious fast.

And is there anyone lurking in the shadows that thinks Trace is a freak and a pervert because of her *change*?

Can't all be girly goodness and fun fun fun for her and her friends/lovers.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

While it was a really steamy chapter, Tracey doesn't see himself

as a woman, or even a girl but a guy or well something great and in the middle but definitely not a girl despite having and loving their girly bit now.

But you're right Bitter-mostly-sweet really.
Kind of like Dark chocolate with a bit of hot pepper in it.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Were it not for the fuse,

Extravagance's picture

one would have smelled grilled cat-person brains... But yes, I shall certainly upgrade to a circuit breaker. I shall need it if Bailey's stories continue to be this good. = ) Why didn't I think of it before?

...

Actually, I know precisely why I didn't think of it before. *Blush and Smile*

- - - - -

Mmm, Dark Chocolate (and I don't mean the delicious Sophie here) and Chilli actually go together very well you know Mr Yummers. = ) ...Mr Summers, I mean. Yes, deliciously Extravagant. :)
And you're a genius, as well as being very yummy. ^_^
*HuggleSnugglePurrKissLickyourface* <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I'm so glad you enjoyed this.

Tracy will be having more going on too not just with their partners but inside with the new feelings and the outlook they're starting to realize.
*Great Bug Huggles and soft scratches.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Hot!!

Elsbeth's picture

Hot Hot Hot! gods Bailey you sure can write them steamy scenes. Love the story as usual, nice to see Tracy figuring himself out

hugs

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Thanks so much Elsbeth:)

I was really trying for Hot and deeply steamy with the touches of togetherness and exploration:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

FREEDOM BY ANY NAME.

WOOOOOOOOOOO wow wow wow gerrrrr woof he he he he eheh

Never use your powers for evil or the world is done.

This is why I am your Miss Behaving Angle

Good God LOVE IT.

Huggles
and
Giggles

Michele

With those with open eyes the world reads like a book

celtgirl_0.gif

LOL, I'm so glad that this was taken in the right way:)

I wanted the heat, and even the chapter being kind of smutty but at the same time I wanted to hit the teenager sex drive while still touching on the three of them having some personal touches in there too.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Wow

That was a hot chapter, Bailey. Very well-written I might add :)

I really like this story, it is so off the beaten path. It is so real. This guy didn't ever want to be a woman or have any gender issues but he took what was handed to him and he's rolling with it just fine.

You're really good at this writing stuff, ya know? ;-)

JennySugarLogo.png

I hoped this wasn't too much:)

I like the off beat place that this story comes from. I'm an advocate of more than just binary gender or sexuality.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

wow moment

"I didn’t fit really in slot A or Slot B"
I don't know, I think he fit tab C into slot B & slot B & slot B.
very steamy, very good.
great chapter, thanks

LOL! Oh very awesome LoneWolf!

I just laughed and nearly exhaled my tea in a painful way.
*Hugs and Howls of laughter.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers