Belle of the ball 31

Printer-friendly version

"I can't believe the nerve of that that ..Jerk that asshole ...that creep.. I'm gonna kill him!"

I went on in that vain for a few minutes inside the girl's washroom. All the while the lady in the white dress just stood hips to one side and her arms folded under her breasts. I vented for a few minutes and not just about the fact that Jason had kiss me on the cheek. I was upset and most of what I was saying probably didn't make sense to anyone anyways. When my heaving from being out of breath started to get under control the woman came over and hugged me. That was somehow worse and I burst into tears.

I was in that position crying when my mom came in. I immediately went into her open arms and sobbed into her chest. She just hugged me and slid her hand up and down my back. This felt better but every time she passed her hand over the bra strap, not my bra as only girls can make that claim, I would cry more. So I did cry for quite awhile. Stressed? Me? Not a chance!

Eventually I cried myself out. I never understood that saying before but I do now. It was like I was empty, calm, but empty. All the stress I had been carrying and hadn't notice for the last week just was gone. I hate to admit it but I liked it. I was comfortable and protected in my mothers arms. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to be the girl everyone thought I was. I just wanted to stay and feel protected and most of all loved for being me. Not me Bill or even me Belle. Just me. I know that doesn't make sense but that is how I see it.

The lady in white whose name I found out is Emily also gave me gentle pats on the back. If this is what girls get when they break down and cry I could get used to this. Not the being a girl part but the being comforted part. Mom and Emily brought me over to the counter and had me sit on the counter like a little kid. I did not even complain about the injustice of it. It felt to ..right to object to it. Mom quietly and patiently used some damp paper towels to wipe off my face under my eyes. Emily had me tilt my head back and put some drops into my eyes to help with redness she said.

"Where is your purse dear?" Emily asked.

"She never carries one."thanks mom, like I need one to begin with!

"Tisk tisk, oh is this hers?"I felt something being applied under my eyes. Makeup aww common.

"Mooomm."

"Oh hush it's to cover the redness you don't really want everyone to know you were crying do you?" well when put like that I guess I really don't want everyone to know I was crying like a girl. I next felt something pass over my eyelashes and knew before I saw the brush someone was putting mascara on me.

"Hold still."Haven't I suffered enough? Guess not as lipstick was applied to my lips before I could let my head down. In the mirror was undoubtedly a girl. Unfortunately that girl just happened to look like me. How depressing Belle is all done up and it wasn't my fault. Still if people don't know a guy like me cried like a stupid girl then it's a small price to pay. Then again this morning I had put on my own makeup. That still makes me want to cringe. I hopped off the counter to go outside when mom and Emily fussed over making sure my skirt was straight and what not.

"Are we done?"

"Yes unless you do actually have to do your business?"

Which I did. A bit of a fight with pantyhose followed as I tried to get the hose and panties down at the same time standing before the toilet. I was about to start when I heard mom say "Sit". Groaning inwardly I turned around and sat to pee which is so annoying. I stared at the ceiling while I did so.

"Is Belle going to the funeral tomorrow?"

"Yes we went shopping earlier for dresses earlier."

"She seems to be having a hard time with transitioning. What time is the funeral?"

"It's at 2 in the afternoon."

"Here this is a card with my address. While I do not have everything I used to have, I can give her a spa day in the morning. My treat."

"Oh I'm sure she would love that. Are you sure it's not to much trouble?"

"No trouble at all! Just remember to bring her dress and lingerie and I'll have her all ready to pull boys for miles around."

"Uh I'd rather he not do that."

"I was only kidding."

Interesting conversation you overhear in a girls bathroom. They were speaking in low tones but I could make it out before I had to fight with the toilet paper holder. What is it with these things you can maybe pull off half a sheet before the huge upper roll jams the lower roll and stops? After lifting the thing and getting enough to actually wipe myself, it's just so gross to have pee anywhere on you, they had stopped talking. I quickly washed my hands under my mothers stern gaze before I presented myself for inspection again. Mom pulled up the back of my costume and pulled the slip a little then patted me down before giving me a gentle shove to the door, smiling the whole time which creeped me out somehow.

As I returned my eyes had to blink. The cafeteria has more light than the bathroom does so it took me a few blinks before my eyes adjusted. You don't really notice such things normally. It's not that it was like sunlight bright from a dark house blinding thing more of a slight discomfort thing when moving to a brighter room.

The rest of the night passed without any major incident on my behalf. I did annoy Ms. Bain when I sat with the girls from my class and NOT my fake fiance. I enjoyed that immensely for some reason. Jasmine, Jason's crazy aunt, did not look happy with me at all. I just smiled at her from my seat as I attempted to eat my cordon blue chicken with brown rice. The rice tasted bad and the funky cheese thing in the middle of the chicken didn't smell good to me. Everyone else seemed happy with the meal. I could have killed for a descent veggie burger but made do with eating salad. The tiny square of white cake that followed the meal was very light and tasted somewhat okay. If there was more I could have maybe enjoyed it.

After the tiny meal a speech was made thanking everyone for coming to the dinner fund raiser. A total raised was given by Ms. Bain and she did have this cardboard check thing to present to the representative of the children's hospital. I was surprised I was not called up to do give the thing away, considering how much I seem to be in the limelight these days. I was quite glad to sit the whole thing out. I did do some mingling around with a bottle to fill the glasses with apple cider. Nothing major although Jasmine did try to get me to 'spend time with your fiance'. At least he had the good sense to look guilty when she said that. Maybe running him over with my bike at speed would be a good idea.

At the end the girls in their waitress uniforms, and me, thanked everyone in a line for coming as they all filed outside. We had to stay for a few minutes to clean what little there was to clean which wasn't that much. Mostly grab the table clothes and rearrange the tables and chairs back. Mom was waiting for me with the boots and coat, she even helped me to get into the coat, which was nice. The boots kept my feet warm on the drive home. I think I fell asleep before we even got a block away. I vaguely remember being dragged into the house and someone undressing me before sleep reclaimed me.

I woke the next morning in my bed still in panties pantyhose slip and bra. I had drooled all over my pillow during the night which smeared what makeup I had all over the pillow too. Not the best thing to wake up to. I got up emptied my bladder and took a shower scrubbing my face extra hard to get off any makeup remnants. When I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and left the bathroom. Dad was walking by and happened to look at me. It was his stumble that made me look down and realize my chest was poking out like I had breasts. I hurried to my room quickly to get dressed.

I didn't spend a whole lot of time getting dressed basically just a pair of old sweatpants with a few stains that I have no idea where they came from, sport socks, strangely baggy y fronts, and a simple old faded red hoodie. I refused to wear a bra or anything on my chest although it was a little uncomfortable after wearing one for the last few days. Having something rubbing my nipples seemed strange. Still I had to get used to regular guy stuff again as I fully intended to be a guy for the rest of the day.

"Belle what are you wearing?" mom asked me as I sat for breakfast causing Samantha to choke on her Cheerios.

"Mom my name is Bill and I'm your so..."

"I know your my son but today you need to be Belle for the funeral remember." Doh! Knew I forgot something.

After breakfast I went upstairs to get changed but before I could that mom came into my room and opened my drawer with the girl stuff in it. Amazing how in such a short time that one drawer was now quite full. She pulled out various items from it and folded them into a bag that I had not even seen before. From the closet, and don't even ask me how it got there, she extracted a garment bag and some shoes.

"We don't have time for you to get changed. We have to get you to Emily's for your spa day."

"Do I really have to go to a spa mom?"

Apparently this was not something I should ask as she turned towards me with this blank shocked look. I just shuffled my feet and shut up. I knew at that point I was going to experience a "spa day" whether I wanted to or not.

Why me?

--SEPARATOR--

Lil Jaci giggled to herself as she clicked send on this story chapter. Although she was still technically in trouble for wearing Tante's makeup her snowsuit, like Dotties, was very wet from their impromptu snowball fight.

It didn't seem fair that Dottie could make better snowballs than her. Jaci's snowballs tended to fall apart long before they got near the target. This ended up covering the target, Dottie, with a fair amount of snow while Dottie's snowballs tended to stay together. Evidence of such could be seen on the front of the house as there was snowball bumps of white all along the one section. The good thing was Dottie's aim was horrible otherwise Jaci would have a few bruises from the snowballs.

Still sending her and Dottie to their rooms as punishment did not seem to be that big a punishment. She watched the hour glass on her computer before it came back with a screen that said (Error 404 - connection to host not found) totally destroying her unsaved work!

Lil Jaci went off to sit on her bed hugging her fluffy teddy bear to her chest and cried.

up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

poor little jaci ....

huggles from sister.

and I love the story, especially the "Do I really have to go to a spa mom?" line.....

DogSig.png

Belle 31

Don't you just love it "Error 404" and you loose it all and have to rewrite it all!

Richard

I didn't understand that but

I didn't understand that but maybe I do it differently. When I write I do it in an editor on my computer (depending on what I'm writing I either use my epub editor or I use Word) and then copy/paste it here. It takes too long to write an entire chapter to go writing it on here only to risk losing it.

Belle/Bill running over Jason

Belle/Bill running over Jason might or might not work. Seeing a psychiatrist who affirms that Bill is not transitioning might work.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I'm NOT transitioning, you old bat! I'm boy & wish to be a man!

Belle said as she rubbed off the unwanted -- and probably unhygienic-- borrowed makeup, stormed out of the rest room and left for her home. To heck with the charity fund raiser HE was guilted into attending.

But NO, he/she had to be polite and get royally screwed once more. If he goes to that SPA as his LOVING mom insists it will be far more difficult to ever go back to Bill. If Bill even exissts anymore.

I am beginning to think she deserves to be forced femmed, just on general principle. Arrrrrg! Bill/Belle is driving me nuts.. a short trip I know but you get the point.

When will he fight back? If ever? There is being polite, being a gentleman and then their is being a patsy.

Beyond that the breasts STILL have not reduced in size and he remains so extremely feminine looking despite his avowed wish to become a man. What is his or her true medical/biological/sexual condition? Even if he learns the truth I fear his well meaning doctor(s) having heard all about Belle's *transitioning* will thoughtfully inject/drug, snip snip, bobs-your-peter and instant SRS.

NOBODY ever stops to ask what the child wants. The few times he has spoke up at all they were shocked or ignored it. In any case they soon went back to the happy happy myth of Belle the brave and lovely transitioning MtF.

I don't know whether to applaud your effort on all this tels. Or to scream out in outrage at what the public and his own family are doing to him.
If and I must assume IF at this point it is medically proven Bill is Belle biologically, if I were Bill I would get all the free medical help I could get to become whole ... then split town never to be seen again!

This is a mad house! To APE Planet of the Apes.

And mom needs a few good dope slaps over the Belle crap she has forced her SON to do. Maybe he should punch her a few times? Or set fire to the garage ... just to get her undivided attention?

-- snicker --

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Why me? indeed :)

I can actually see this happening in the series:

"Hey mom," Bill glumly says as he shuts the front door.
"Belle! Is that anyway to greet your mother?" She was stirring the spaghetti noodles boiling away on the stove and tapping the stirring nylon fork on the pot edge.
"Mom!" Bill started to rant.
" - I'm your son and my name is Bill," his mother completed. "Honestly Belle! When are you going to stop pretending to be a boy?"
What? Is there something wrong here? okkkkaaaaaY!
"Well," Belle continued, seeing just how far this would go on, "The doctor says I'm 2 months pregnant. It's a boy!"
Mrs. Thorne dropped the pot lid onto the floor.
"That's wonderful Belle! Have you thought of any names yet?"

><

ROFL

That is so cute! Mind if I use that?

sure go ahead

i don't mind :)

tels. if you use it ...

PLEASE let it be in a nightmare and not fact.

Unless it is years later, Belle is really a woman biologically and someone OTHER than the jerk is the father.

And his aunt is locked up in the looney bin.

Please!!!!

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Spaghetti and meat...

ballz...

At the dinner table, Bell stared down at the plate of spaghetti. For some reason, the meatballs appeared to be kidney shaped.

"Belle it's impolite to stare at your food. Eat!"

Belle looked up at her mother. "Where is dad at?"

Her mother harumphed. "That poor excuse of your father is off eating at a fast food place. Always making some excuse about doing late work."

Mrs. Thorne noticed her daughter still wasn't eating the spaghetti.

"Belle, why won't you eat?"

"The meatballs. they just look.. creepy?"

Frustrated, Mrs. Thorne pushed her plate next to Belle, and scraped the meatballs onto her plate.

"You don't need those meatballs anyways. There, now slurp the spaghetti noodles up. Every growing young girl should know how to do that."

Sephrena

 
 
 
Life is too short to not take chance at Happiness!

...and more spaghetti

Belle had just gotten into the lunch line and was gazing over at the cafeteria selections when she saw...

spaghetti!

Not again.

She glanced around to see if they had any other entrées, but the bins seemed to be cleaned out except for a few veggies. If only that jerk Jason hadn't tried to ask her out for a date right at the lunch bell, she might have been in line sooner for something really delicious. I mean really! A guy asking another guy out for a date? What is wrong with him?

Belle had a scoop of spaghetti, some green beans and buttered corn slopped onto her tray.

Sitting, in her usual secluded geek spot she twirled her fork into the spaghetti and was about to raise it to her mouth when...

"Hello again sweety!"

Jason. He had to happen.

"Look, " I began again irritated," I'm a guy. I have the same sexual equipment as you."

"Sure. Look it's okay. I just wanted to apologize for before. No hard feelings?"

Feeling less angry Belle replied, "Accepted." Then she put the spaghetti into her mouth and had a stringing spaghetti noodle hanging out.

Without warning, Jason leaned over and grabbed the end of the trailing noodle and sucked it into his mouth until his lips touched hers. Then he began a deep romantic kiss. Belle, startled, tried to protest and push away from this vulgarity! His tongue was teasing the inside of her mouth... it felt... strangely normal? Jason's hand embraced the back of her head and he leaned further over still and massaged Belle's lips with his own, even while gently teasing them with little bites. Belle saw stars in her vision and almost felt like passing out. She felt herself go weak and breathless.

The lunchroom went deathly quiet as everyone watched.

Jason pulled away. "However, I won't apologize for that!" he cockily stated. "You are by far the most gorgeous girl around!"

Belle slammed her fist on the table. "NOOOOOO!"

Tears streaming down her face, spaghetti sauce around her lips, she ran from the lunchroom sobbing. Immediately the murmuring of gossip flooded the lunchroom again.

The lunchroom monitor, Mrs. Dewey, approached Jason.

"What was that all about?"

Jason, stumped and dabbing his lips with Belle's napkin, replied, "I don't have a clue. It might be that time of the month for her?"

Mrs. Dewey stared at the lunchroom doors and sadly whispered, "Oh dear."

Sephrena

ps: Belle's writing style is so easy to imagine :) This has been fun but I'll leave the rest to Tels.

 
 
 
Life is too short to not take chance at Happiness!

And voila, it's here!

Bill? Who's Bill? There's no Bill here. Just some pretty girl named Belle! Keep'em comin' Tels. (Hugs) Taarpa

NO giving tels ideas...please!!!

or sugar or coffee, cola, chocholate...

And NEVER Red Bull!

tels muse is waaaay to hyped up as it is.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. as a reader I need some feedback from Bill/Bell's doioctors as does Bill/Belle. What the heck is going on with his or her body? And is peper spray or a Taser legal in their state? For Belle's *intended* and his aunt.

John in Wauwatosa

Wellllll

.... does that mean that little care package of pills I sent that said "metha....." sorry the last part was wiped out, was a bad thing?

*looks innocent"

Kim

Muwaahhahaha!

Meanwhile, at the Doctor's office, Belle was being positioned on a table with stirrups to brace her legs for her pelvic exam.
The nurse smiled. "Doctor Edwards will be right with you Miss Thorne."

Belle inwardly groaned. My name is Belle! Belle... Belle? B..Bbill! Bill Thorne. Oh god! It's been so long... I'm forgetting I'm supposed to be a boy! What about my dating life? Why can't I get girls to see me as a strapping man? They keep treating me like their... sister? Nevermind my mom. She has it out for me to be her daughter. And dad? He keeps making excuses to stay away for long periods of time. His attitude is "It's Better you than me."

"Miss Thorne?"

Blinking?

"You are with us today Miss Thorne?" Doctor Edwards repeated. "Ahhh good. Okay this may feel a bit cold, but I will be gentle as I can."

He laid a white sheet overtop of Belle's legs so she couldn't see what was going on underneath of them. The nurse rentered the room with a clipboard and stood to the side of the doctor as he began his exam.

"Ahh hah! I think I found the problem!" Belle felt some tugging on her penis and ball sac. Huh?

"You have a blockage of your vaginal canal." Doctor Edwards pulled harder and Belle felt something down there giving. Then an audible POP! and she felt some liquid spill out. "There, got your sexual play toy out. You should be careful while using them and not insert them so deeply." He held up the penis and scrotal sac like a prize trophy.

Belle passed out in horror.

This was definitely not her day.

Sephrena

 
 
 
Life is too short to not take chance at Happiness!

Belle of the Ball

I just finished reading this starting with chapter one (after all, the beginning is usually the best place to start...), and reading it all the way through to this point. And it started because I was looking for Jaci and Dottie stories!
I have to admit it. I am hooked on the story, as I am on several other stories, and can't wait for the next chapter.

I wonder about the title though, it seems to be that while it is touch and go with Bill/Belle, it isn't his Ball, but everyone else having a Ball at Bill's expense.

Just be sure that Jaci has her muse alert and ready to go with more stories of Bill/Belle, regardless of whose court the ball is in.

Don't let someone else talk you out of your dreams. How can we have dreams come true, if we have no dreams?

Katrina Gayle "Stormy" Storm

John's not in now but...Hi I'm his friend Joanie & um you know..

That meth stuff... Is that kinda like that stuff in coffee... caffeine? What did they used to call those tablets... No Duzz, No Duds, No Ditz? Something like that.

That would be a BAD thing to give to tels.

tels, whatever you are drinking has rubbed off on poor little innocent Sephy. Now you've got her writing silly but bad things happening to your nice Bill or is it Belle person.

Bad bad tels.

John in Wauwatosa smelling roasting turkey downstairs. Ummmm Tryptophan induced slumber....

John in Wauwatosa

Another good but frustrating

nikkiparksy's picture

Another good but frustrating chapter of this great story ,though awaiting bill's medical report eagerly:).

TBH

I am not entirely sure what compels me to keep reading. This story is well written because while I don't like the premise of someone being forced against their will the way Bill is, I still keep reading.