Costume Required

Printer-friendly version
Costume Required
by Sleethr

Jack thought that wearing a costume to Trick or Treat on Halloween night was for the younger kids.
~o~O~o~


This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright  © 2012 by R. Nelson aka Sleethr
All rights reserved. This story or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.


Note:Just a little something I thought of when I remembered the rude teenage kids who like to run around without costumes and Trick or Treat. Thanks to djkauf for editing.
~o~O~o~


“Mom, I’m heading out!”  Jack yelled as he simultaneously pulled his favorite Chevy logo ball cap on backwards over his short, light brown hair while he raced down the stairs in an attempt to make it out the front door before his mom could order him to take his younger sister Trick or Treating.

“Jack! You need to take your sister!” His mom yelled just as his hand touched the doorknob.

Crap!

Now he was going to be stuck leading Hannah around and he would not be able to get as much loot. “Moomm! She’s 12. She doesn’t need me to go with her anymore. Can’t you or Dad take her?”

Dish towel in hand, Jack’s mother walked from the kitchen to address her reluctant son. Her lips were pressed tight with disappointment. “You’re her big brother. It is your responsibility to look out for her. Besides, it will only take her 30 to 45 minutes and you can go out with your friends after she is done.”

Jack knew he had lost.  Last year, Dad took great care explaining to him how he had to look out for his little sister now that he was almost old enough to drive. He always looked out for her. Not because he had to, but because she was his pain in the butt little sister and he was her big brother.  That was just how it worked and who else would he blame when something was found broken in the house?

“Fine...” He said, despondently as he turned to his little sister.

Hannah was dressed like a Fairy Princess, complete with cellophane wings that had been colored to look like real insect wings.  Jack had helped her with the wings by bending the wires and using a heat gun to get the cellophane tight on the wires. He was actually kind of proud how they turned out.

“Where is your costume?” Hannah the Fairy Princess asked with imperiously crossed arms as she looked up at him with disappointment.

Jack actually wanted to go out dressed up, but his friends joked about how only little kids dressed up anymore.  His wicked cool Iron Man costume that he paid for out of his own allowance still hung in his closet, ready to go, but he chickened out at the last second. He laughed to cover his embarrassment. “This is my costume. I’m a psychopathic killer and everyone knows that they look normal.”

Hannah was not impressed with his logic. “That’s not a costume and you know it.  You won’t get any candy without a costume.”

“Yeah, I will. I saw all the older kids with their pillow cases full of loot last year and they all wore the same ‘costume’.”

“Whatever...” Hannah said, waving her hand with dismissal.

Jack jerked the door open and confidently strode outside with a glance back at Hannah. “Let’s get outta here.”

Jack dejectedly trailed behind Hannah as she rang the neighbor’s door bells. “Trick or Treat!” She happily sang to each person as they complimented her on her cute costume and gave her the best candy options.  Jack started to regret listening to his friends. He was just about to say “the hell with it!”, run back to his house and put on his wicked cool costume so that he could get compliments too.  He even had LED flashlights and sound effects rigged up to make his gloves look and sound like the real Iron Man’s repulsor rays.

“Jack!, Dude, are ya coming with us or are ya going to babysit your little sister all night?” Jack heard his friend Tony yell from across the street.

Jack glanced down the street as he weighed his options. He spotted Hannah’s friend Sarah with Sarah’s mom.  He pointed. “Hey! There’s Sarah. Why don’t you go with her?”

Hannah glared at her big brother. “Jack!  Mom’s going to kill you when she finds out.”

Jack sighed and let out a huge breath to exaggerate his annoyance. “She’s not going to find out. You’re going to tell her that you decided to hang out with Sarah and her mom instead of me, right?”

“No.”  Hannah said, not budging one inch.

Jack clenched his jaw as his friends started to walk over with grins on their faces. He knew that they were going to make fun of him if his dumb sister didn’t go away soon. “Fine! I’ll give you half of my candy...”

“I pick?” Hannah asked with a victorious grin.

“Yep.” Jack said, nodding his head once.

Hannah, the little conniver had the audacity to reach out her hand to seal the deal with a handshake. “Deal!” Her smile at having beaten her brother was plainly evident on her face.

She turned to chase after her friend, but paused and glanced back over her shoulder. “But you better not get in trouble like you did last year. Mom was not happy that Mr. Freemont called to complain about the poop bag on his doorstep.”

Jack’s fists clenched with frustration. She would bring that up. “I won’t, promise. That was a lame trick anyway.”

“Dude, how much longer are ya going to take with the brat?” Vic asked as he mock punched him lightly on his shoulder.

Finally, someone he could take his frustration on and yell at without getting into trouble. “Hey! She’s my sister! Only I can call her a brat.”

Vic held up his hands with surrender. “Sorry dude...”

Jack spotted Hannah still standing there watching her big brother deal with is friends. “Okay, take off brat!” He said, just to make sure that his friends knew who was in charge.  

Hannah stuck her tongue out at him and ran off, the brat.  His friends gave him a little bit of crap about it, but he was able to brush their ribbing off.  “Hey! Are you two going to stand in the street all night or are we going to get some loot?!” Jack asked.

Jack, Vic and Tony quickly and efficiently ran from house to house, filling their bags with candy. They didn’t care that the majority of people handing out candy did not appreciate the boys trick or treating without a costume.  The few people who refused, the boys silently vowed to get revenge via the old tp rolls, shaving cream on the cars and even dog poo bags set on fire on their doorsteps trick. They had fun plotting their revenge in between successful loot hauls.  

An hour later, they came to their last house. The house had just been bought the day before Halloween and it was already well decorated for the holiday.  Some of their friends reported that they saw some hot chick putting up decorations this afternoon while dressed up in some sexy vampire costume. Jack and his friends couldn’t wait to ring her doorbell. They even joked about what “ringing her doorbell” might mean.

As they surveyed her yard from the safety of the street, they were a little spooked by how good that her yard was decorated. She had fog rolling through realistic tombstones and a spooky soundtrack playing from hidden speakers. Spider webs hung from the trees and bushes.

In addition to that, hanging from the largest branch, they spotted a human sized cocoon randomly wiggling, as if a real person was inside and trying to escape. They actually paused at the foot of her walkway and even though none of them wanted to admit it, they were all more than a little spooked by the yard’s decorations.  Everything looked so real, but they had also heard other kids boasting about how Ms. Graves, the woman who owned the house, gave them full size candy bars.

“Dude, I dunno.  This place is insane spooky...” Vic said, taking a step back.

“Ah come on, ya wuss. It’s just fog generators.” Tony said, sounding only half convinced despite his bravado.

“Yeah man, it’s Halloween. Nothing is real.” Jack said.

The three friends made it halfway to the door when they noticed a distressed wooden sign that looked like it was painted with blood.

“Warning: Costumes required for Treats, but Tricks are free to all who dare!”

“Oh look, dumb sign.” Jack said as he pointed to it.

“I dunno man...” Vic and Tony said in stereo as they stopped their advance.

“Muh ha ha ha ha!  The blood of naughty children tastes the best!” A crackly witch’s voice echoed from the hidden speaker system causing all three boys to retreat a step.

“Umm, how about if you two go on ahead? My bag is, umm, full.” Vic said, retreating another step back.

Tony and Jack looked at their bags and at Vic’s bag. None of the bags was full and one more candy bar would not even come close to breaking a seam. “Dude, it’s not even close!” Jack said, pointing at Vic’s bag with contempt.

Tony surprised Jack by coming to Vic’s defense. “Hey, how about if you go ahead and we wait back here for ya?”

“What?!?! Not you too? Come on guys. It’s just a sign. There isn’t actually a rule that says you have to wear a costume on Halloween to go Trick or Treating!” Jack said.

“”Muh ha ha ha ha! Come closer my pretty said the spider to the fly!” The same crackly witch’s voice called out from the hidden speaker system causing all three boys to retreat another step.

“There is no f’ing way that I am going to let a stupid boombox playing a CD you can pick up at any store, scare me. Are you guys coming or not!?” Jack asked, turning his face away and pretending to spit to show his contempt.

“Umm, you go ahead. We’ll wait here for ya dude, but we can just call it a night if ya want.” Tony said, glancing desperately at his two friends.

“Vic?” Jack asked.

Vic waved and appeared to relax a little as he stepped back onto the street. “Nah, I’m good.”

“You fucking pansies! Fine, I’m going! You two better not fucking run...” Jack said as he stomped furiously to Ms. Grave’s front door and rang her doorbell.

“Muh ha ha ha! Muh ha ha! Errrkk!” The laughing witch’s voice cut off with a gurgle as the door opened.  

Jack almost bolted right then and there. He wanted to, but there was no way that he was going to back down now.  A woman dressed in a sexy vampire costume answered the door. Her costume left little to the imagination and Jack felt Big Jack stirring in his jeans.  Her boobs were practically popping out of her low cut dress. His eyes were drawn, of their own accord, even further south as he took in the woman’s curves. She wore a sheer black mini-skirt that was torn in places to make it look a little ragged.  Jack even made out what appeared to be her black panties underneath. Her bare, smooth and shapely legs made him want to drop to his knees before the woman and kiss her stiletto heel encased feet.

“Like what ya see big boy?” The woman asked, embarrassing him and snapping his eyes back to her face.

“Ummm, ummm, ummm...” Jack stammered as he looked into her blood red eyes. Her makeup was done up to make it appear like she had recently cried in blood. The delicate trail of red drew his eyes down to her blood red lips and realistic vampire fangs.

“You did read the sign, right?” The goddess of a vampire asked him with a slight smirk.

Jack did not want to admit it to anyone, but he wanted to bolt. Her smug smirk and his manly pride were the only two things that held him back because every instinct in his body was shouting at him to run and run now while he had the chance.  The woman was a real vampire and she was going to pull him into her lair and suck his blood!

Jack dug in deep and squared his shoulders. “Of course, now can I have my candy?”

The vampire lady looked a little disappointed with Jack’s response. “Do you agree to the Pact of Halloween?” She asked.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry. Trick or Treat.” Jack said impatiently. “That better?”

The vampire lady smiled triumphantly at Jack and her smile did nothing to make him feel better.  Her eyes glowed with an inner fire that mesmerized and paralyzed Jack for a moment.  He wanted to move, but he couldn’t.  

“Trick!” The vampire lady said as she grabbed his hand lightning fast and pulled it to her before he even realized what was happening or had time to react. That caused him to let out an involuntary scream, but that was all that he could do as she licked her lips with anticipation while slowly reaching into a smoking caldron next to the door.  

During his inventory of the woman’s charms, he never noticed the caldron. Now that he did, he wanted to run so badly, but his legs were locked into place. Somehow, he was rooted to the spot as the vampire held his hand.  She wasn’t even holding it that hard. Just the lightest of touches, but he felt helpless to resist. He just knew that she was going to kill him. Why didn’t he just stay with his sister like he was supposed to? If he lived through this, he was never going to go Trick or Treating again.

He expected her to pull out a knife from the caldron’s foggy depths. He almost fainted when the vampire lady pulled out a full sized candy bar from caldron. She placed it in his hand and slowly closed his nerveless fingers around the bar so that he would not drop it.

“Excellent costume, sweetie. I would have never guessed if you hadn’t screamed a little there. Now, here is your Treat. Come back again next year.” She said with a smile that did nothing to relieve his panic.

As soon as she let go of his hand, he felt his strength return. He turned and ran as if his very life depended on it.  Jack’s so-called ‘friends’ were not at the end of the walkway.  Some friends  they turned out to be. They didn’t even wait for him or try to help him, but he caught up to the pair a block later.  They were jogging away and with his full out run, he easily caught up to them.  

“Fuckers! Why didn’t you wait for me?” Jack screamed, panic and the run made his voice sound a little more girly than normal, but he didn’t notice or care. He still got crap about his voice when he yelled for his teammates to pass him the ball in gym class.  Jack was still in the early stages of puberty and it was normal for his voice to slip into the higher octaves when he was stressed.

“Dude, we saw you walk up, ring the doorbell then run down the block. We were trying to catch up to you!” Vic yelled back as the three friends all gasped for air.

“That’s not funny Vic! If I ran, then how come I had to chase you two down?” Jack asked as he calmly forced his voice into his normal octave. He thought that his voice still sounded a little high to him, but not that bad considering how his chest felt like it was on fire from his sprint to catch his friends.  It felt like someone was sitting on his chest as he struggled to catch his breath.

After his run, his shoes felt like the laces had come undone because they felt like they were going to fall off his feet.  His jeans painfully dug into his hips and his underwear felt funny across his butt. Thinking that his erection caused by checking out the vampire lady had messed up his underwear, he reached down and tried to adjust his crotch. He brushed his penis with the side of his hand to try and casually push it back in place without his friends noticing.

He felt the hard and reassuring lump of his package, but as he continued to struggle for breath, even that felt weird. He wanted to reach inside his pants and adjust his penis directly, but he didn’t want anyone to see him messing with his junk while walking down the street. Not even his friends.  Besides, even his clothes felt scratchy against his skin.  

It must be the sweat from my run.” Jack thought as he walked alongside his friends..

“I’m going home. See you two losers at school tomorrow.” Vic said as he turned rapidly walked away from Tony and Jack.

A group of giggling ghouls, vampires and princesses walked past with Tony’s girlfriend, Heather Thompson trailing close behind. Jack figured that she must be chaperoning them, but his eyes were drawn to her costume. She was dressed as a sexy vampire and if Jack had not just been scared to death by what had to have been a real vampire, he would have said that Heather looked hot.

“Heather! Wait up!” Tony yelled, leaving Jack by himself.

Jack decided to try and walk it off. Maybe regain his breath. His panic filled run had really taken a lot out of him. A short sprint like that wouldn’t normally do him in, but he never ran scared shitless with untied shoes before either.  He kneeled down to tie his shoes and he was surprised to discover that they were tied. Double knotted even.  Why did they feel so loose?

Shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head at his imagination, he continued his trek back toward the safety of his home. His clothes continued to bug him and even his hat felt like it was on too tight. He made it half a block before the night and his sudden lack of friends got to him. The crazy lady really scared the crap out of him and he did not want to be anywhere near that woman’s house. He decided that itchy clothes, loose shoes, and chest on fire or not, he wanted to get home, now.  

He started to jog.  His gait felt different, but he could not figure out why. He was running just like he always did. One foot in front of the other, but his hips felt like they were pivoting a little more and that motion made his arms start to swing side to side like a girl.  The damn loot bag was messing up his gait. He thought about tossing it after only a couple of blocks. He even debated just handing his candy bag to the next kid he saw to lighten his load, but damned if he was going to give up the full sized candy bar that he nearly died for.

His mom was waiting for him when he collapsed with relief against the door to his house.  After his marathon run home, his chest felt even worse and he could hardly breathe as his mom glared at him with anger and disappointment.  Between breaths, he turned his head to the living room and saw Hannah happily sitting on the floor, sorting her candy to remove all the stuff that she didn’t like.  

He knew that he had been caught.  His mom would not be mad at him if she did not already know that he had abandoned his sister to hang with his friends.

“And where do you think that you have been? Do we need to have your father follow you around like he did with Hannah?”

“Sorry mom, I kinda lost track of time.” Jack said with a whisper as he furiously tried to formulate an excuse that might get him out of trouble. If his dad had to go with Hannah, then he knew that he was really busted..

“Room, now...” She said with a much calmer and steadier voice than Jack expected.

He did not immediately follow her order. Instead, he gathered enough breath to walk over to Hannah’s side.  He ignored his mother’s withering glare as he reached into his bag and took out the single full sized candy bar that he paid so dearly for. Reward in hand and to Hannah’s amazement,he wordlessly dumped the rest of his treasure on the floor for her to take.

He made it halfway up the stairs before his mom yelled up. “And take off that ridiculous costume before your dad sees you!”

Jack paused. His chest still hurt to breath, but he found that if he took smaller breaths; he could almost catch his breath.  “What?” He asked.

“Just go. I can’t believe that you went out dressed like that after you spent all that money for that painted on superhero costume that you just had to have!”

Jack stared at his mom with confusion. What was she talking about?  Painted on? His Iron Man costume was NOT painted on. Why was she not madder about his dad being forced to take Hannah out?  He shrugged his shoulders and stumbled into his room.  He could not wait to take off his shirt, his shoes and his jeans.

“What the hell?” He muttered with confusion as he looked around his room.  Did his parents punk him while he was out and swap his sister’s room with his or did he just take a wrong turn?  He backed out of what looked like Hannah’s room and looked across the hallway to where Hannah’s room was the last time he checked.  That was only three or four hours ago, so if his dad did punk him; he must have been busy to move everything that fast.

He cautiously peered into Hannah’s room and found it full of Hannah’s furniture, pictures and clothing. Yep, Hanna's room was definitely where he left it.

“What the hell?” He asked again as he turned back to his now pink-i-fied room.  Well, it wasn’t really pink. It was still blue, but a lighter blue than he remembered. The paint on the walls wasn’t what confused him the most about his room though. It was all the girly posters with Justin Bieber, Unicorns and Fairy Princesses on the wall along with the stuffed animals neatly arranged at the head of his bed that confused him the most.  

With all the changes, he almost missed what was lying across the bed and next to the stuffed animals. It was what appeared to be a girl’s skin tight, black Lycra suit designed to look like leather. A metal link belt was draped across the waist of the costume and at the end of each arm, a small multi-tubed bracelet rested. A matching pair of black boots with a tapered two inch sat on the floor next to his bed.  

Holy crap!  His parents really went all out on their prank.  He had only watched The Avengers movie ten times. So, he knew exactly whose costume was lying on his bed.  It was a very good replica of Black Widow’s costume. There was no way that he would ever fit into that and even if he could, he would never wear it.

He started to laugh, but had to force himself to stop. Even laughing hurt his chest. He really needed to get his shirt off and see what was going on. Maybe he fell down and bruised a rib or something during his run from that house.

No, his parents really pulled a good trick on him this Halloween.  The redecorating of his room was really good.  That must be why his mom ordered him to his room instead of yelling at him. She wanted him to see his room and freak out.

Well, he wasn’t going to give in so easily. He sat down on the fluffy white comforter that now covered his bed and bent down to remove his shoes.  His jeans pinched his hips even more, but he forced himself to ignore the pain as he pulled his shoes off without bothering to untie them.  That surprised him because he always had to untie his shoes before he could remove them. He hated wearing slip on shoes or shoes that felt like they might fall of. So, he always tied his laces securely.

His feet were sweating horribly and he discovered the reason why. He was wearing two pairs of thick socks on his feet.  “That must be why my shoes came off so easily.” Jack muttered to himself as he tried to pull of the sweaty socks.  He almost got his left foot bare before he couldn’t take his jeans digging into his hips anymore.  

They were so tight!  Jack lay back onto his bed, sucked in his gut and was surprised to discover that his fingers easily fit under his waistband.  He had inches to spare as he looked down to his abdomen.  He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, exposing the bulge of his penis held securely in place by his white brief underwear. With the zipper undone, the pressure on his hips relaxed and he felt a little better.  He was not sure if it his imagination or not, but did his package look bigger?

He debated pulling his jeans off all the way, but now his chest reminded him of how hard it felt for him to breathe. He sat back up and pulled off his loose fitting t-shirt. His hat tugged on his scalp, but remained firmly in place as he slipped his t-shirt off.  Since it was bugging his head so much, Jack raised his hands to remove it, but the sensation of his chest caused him to stop.  

He took his shirt off. Why wasn’t his chest bare and why was he still having trouble breathing?  He looked down and discovered that his chest was wrapped with something.  His entire upper chest was tightly wrapped with multiple Ace bandages.

“What the hell? Where did these come from?” Jack asked, feeling very confused.  He had to get these bandages off his chest. He had to be able to breathe. His panic started to overwhelm him as the combination of his tightly bound chest and the lack of oxygen forced him to tug and pull on the bandages with desperation.  He screamed with frustration as he struggled with the bandages.

“Jackie? What’s wrong?” His mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Jack ignored his mother’s concerned question as he finally got the bandages loose enough to remove and air began to flow into his laboring lungs a little easier.  

He heard he began to walk up the stairs. “Jackie?” She called out.

There was something wrong with his chest. It was misshapen because as soon as the pressure of the bandages was removed, two distinct lumps formed under the bindings.

Ignoring the question of the bandages and why his mom was calling him Jackie, he now wondered who put balloons on his chest?  He cradled his arm under the balloons as he finished removing the bandages. If they were water balloons, he did not want them falling and bursting on his floor. Even if his parents worked with the vampire lady to punk him, his mom would still kill him if he made a mess on his floor.

When the bandages finally fell, they loosely gathered around his waist like an extra long belt. He was surprised that the balloons did not also fall.  Instead of balloons, he saw two large, to him, perfectly formed and real looking breasts sitting proudly on his chest.

“Jackie, are you alright?” His mom asked as she cautiously peered into Jack’s room.

Jack looked up at his mom with a horror stricken expression as he cupped and supported his newly discovered breasts in each hand. He had never touched a girl’s breasts before, but they felt real to him and he could feel his hands on his breasts. Everything started to click into place as he realized exactly what the vampire lady said about his “boy costume” and why his mom was calling him Jackie.

“Jackie? What’s wrong, dear?” His mom asked as she stepped fully into his room.

Jack dropped his right hand down and reached into his briefs while his other hand remained securely clutching his left breast.  He felt his unsupported right breast jiggle and that alien sensation caused him let go of his breast, reach across his chest and hug his arm over his chest to keep both of his breasts hidden and from moving.

Initially, he felt reassured by what he felt when he thrust into his briefs.  His hand grabbed onto something long, hard with a slightly rubbery texture that felt kind of like his penis would feel when he was hard, but he could not feel his hand touching his penis. He only felt his hand touching a penis shaped object where his penis should be.

He desperately pulled on what had to be his penis in an attempt to revive it. Maybe his circulation was cut off to it and his penis fell asleep. With a pinching sensation, his penis came loose from his groin and he was able to pull it completely free from his briefs.  Startled, he held his penis up, his eyes silently begging his mom to fix it for him.

“Jacqueline Amber Roschen! That is too much! What were you thinking putting a dildo in your pants?!?!” His mother admonished him.  

Jack’s penis fell from his hand as he panicked.  He scrambled to pull down his jeans to inspect his crotch.  There was nothing there except a small mound and a slit that looked exactly like a girl’s va-va-va, he could not even think it.

“I’m a, I’m a, I’m a, G’g’irrrrlll!!!” Jack struggled to speak before he let loose with a blood curdling scream and promptly passed out onto his bed. His head bounced once and dislodged his baseball cap. Long locks of brilliant red hair spilled out and onto the arctic white covers of his bed.
 


~o~O~o~


A woman dressed as a vampire smiled with satisfaction as she watched the young girl pass out on her bed.

“Happy Halloween Dear. Enjoy your candy bar.” She said with a whisper before she disappeared in a puff of smoke.
 
up
275 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Classic!

I laughed, thanks! I did wonder if the candy bar in question was special in some way?

Bar none or Bar gone

One thing is for sure the candy bar was without nuts.

Ick

The Ick factor was just right, and naughty boys can be a costume as well can't they? very nice my friend, your muse served you well once more.

Draflow

Costume required

nice story. A couple of things make me wonder if this is short term, or permanent.

Jack Definitely got a "Mounds" Candy Bar

"..Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't!..."

The vampire woman seemed to not want him to have the "Almond Joy" one. :D

The sad thing is... god forbid if Jack(ie) should encounter a Snickers bar now. It's all Carmely with nuts.

Then comes the "fun size" family pack of candy bars.
 
 
Now for the mystery... Just what type of candy bar did the vampire woman hand Jack, that as Jack(ie), handed to his sister?????? hmmm the sequel can answer that one... :D

Sephrena

Holy bat bar Batman!

I never thought about what the exact candy bar was, but using a specific bar could make it more funny.

Mounds is the leading candidate for obvious reasons. No nuts and once you remove the wrapper, there are two smaller Mound bars.

Snickers
Milky Way
Bit-O-Honey
Skor - as in score

-- Sleethr

Costume Required by Sleethr

Mounds or Almond Joy, I bet the Vampire Witch Lady sure got a few Snickers from her prank, but is it for just that night, or permanent?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Costume Required - A brillaint story

I loved the way the story developed and the tension built up along with the gradual reveal towards the end. This is a well crafted story, I enjoyed it immensely. Maddy maddison

Maddy Maddison

Transvision Vamp

A transvision vamp if ever there was one k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Good Story

I like this though would rather seen some Whisper or Jade...

I know....

I am in the process of writing the next Jade Skirt part, but life and now this story is giving me fits. :O

On the plus side, I now have an outline for a sequel done.

*sigh*

-- Sleethr

Mystic or this

Mystic or this?

:)

Yes.

But more complete of an outline for this story. I'm sorry, but I kept asking myself..."What happens when (s)he wakes up?"

Mystique...I have more of a general idea.

-- Sleethr

Curses

I would love to kill those that ask for anther story for this. I know how fickle my muse is sometimes the wrong word will make me forget all about a current story and be thrown into a new one.

when she wakes up

yeah - i want to know what happens when she wakes up too!

Dani

I also would like more.

Jezzi Stewart's picture

This is really more like the beginning of a story than a whole story.

BE a lady!

Enjoyable short story ...

... but I read the title on the home page, and hoped that we might see Whisper's first classes at Whateley - Costume 101

So giggling right now.

WillowD's picture

Although it is too bad that the only boy in the group that wanted to wear a costume is the one that wound up with this curse. Out of the three boys I think he was the nicest. I wonder if the other two boys will remember he was also a boy.