Belle of the ball 28

Printer-friendly version

I can't believe the nerve of that woman!

"I'm not his girlfriend!"I'm not even equipped to be his girlfriend. I stood there fuming and folded my arms across my chest, well under it but you get the idea.

"Oh so your his fiancee then! At least you have a head on those shoulders Jason. So have you picked out a dress to wear yet? I know the perfect place to find you the best wedding gown, my treat even! A pretty girl like you needs just the right.."

"He is my son!" Yeah mom you tell her!

"Who is your son? The best man? Oh well I'm sure we can find just the right suit for him too..."

"No Belle is my son."Mom has this look on her face like she wants to cut this woman a new one. Woot girl fight all we need is some mud and white t shirts! Maybe not this is my mom. Then again it always looks so interesting on tv. Jason's Aunt gave my mom this look like she is crazy.

"Madame Thorne while you may think your daughter wishes to be a boy I can tell she is still your daughter, a bit of a tomboy maybe but still very much a girl. I do not follow all that trans crap and believe that a girl born should remain a girl. Belle is your daughter no matter how much you may want to believe that she is a boy she is a girl." I have to say something this is going nuts.

"But..."

"No Belle you have to accept the fact that you are and always will be a girl."

"But..." this time even Samantha tried.

"Fanty.." as much as I hate it even Jason is trying, what he is trying to say I have no idea.

"Belle since your my godson's fiancee I will let the matter pass for now. I see you had an abortion, pity I do not condone that either but you are a little young to be a mother yet..." this woman is completely nucking futs!" Come along Jason talking to her mother has left me with a distaste." with that she walked away. I'm sure my jaw was dragging the floor at this point.

"Forry Felle" Jason said with a sheepish look, I never got that before but I do now, before he turned and ran after his fast departing bitch of an Aunt.

"Mom."

"Yes Bill."

"What the fuck just happened?"

"Watch your language young lady, and I have no idea."

Needless to say shopping for a black slip suitable enough for the stupid dress was a blur. All I could think about was that now instead of being his pregnant girlfriend I was, apparently, his fiancee who had an abortion. I seriously wanna go back to being just a guy if for no other reason than to just pound Jason into a brick wall with my fists until I get some answers. Actually forget the answers I just wanna pound on him maybe with some of those brass knuckle things.

The ride home was filled with my thinking of various ways to take out my frustrations on Jason. Thanks to television I had plenty of different methods I found quite entertaining. I have no idea if mom or Sam said two words in the car I was so self absorbed. We got home and unloaded the bags with my new shoes and underwear after helping Sam into her chair. Mom carried the garment bags with the dresses in them that I do not even remember her going back to get. One thing though that was strange was the smell coming from the back yard. It smelled good really good whatever it was. So with bags in hand I reached over the top of the stained wooden gate going to our back yard and unlatched it.

Years ago a friend of my dads, who is a real nut about fences and all the stuff you can get for them, convinced my dad we needed to build a fence around our back yard. It's a nice wooden fence, all stained cedar wood that goes up about 5 feet where it changes into lattice work. This fence goes around the whole back yard but in the back its a section that has this huge slanted roof. The wood is cut different on the exposed beams for the roof the ends are not square cut but have a small angle on the bottom. Under that roof supported by 8 x 8 posts is a small finished deck of the same wood as the rest, all nicely stained, built around a cast iron pit that we sometimes uses for fires. There is even a black metal Chimney over the pity with one of those old v cone hoods over it at about 4 feet.

We have our gas barbeque in there for when one of dad's friends comes over. There is no tank for the barbeque as it is hooked directly into our house gas supply. The barbeque itself is an older model dad got for a deal somewhere, the grill itself is made out of cast iron in intricate patterns. The outside is made of some heavy duty stainless steel. I know the h shaped burner inside is also made out of cast iron. The heat deflector plate dad replaced with one that a friend of his specially made out of thicker metal. Basically it will last for years and never need replacing which is a good thing since the base was remade out of heavier steel, courtesy of the same guy that did the deflector plate, and doesn't move.

Dad is sitting before the grill where the delicious smell is wafting from with a beer in his hands. I try to not trip over the raised walkway we have that is made out of some salvaged limestone blocks. Dad once mentioned that a friend in a demolition company got him the blocks from some old building. A few are polished and murder in winter when you slip on the dam things. The once lush thick green grass, dads pride and joy, is now mostly brown and dying for the winter. In summer you can sink your foot into the grass and the ground under it dad waters it so much. Gone were the days when I was five and our back yard was open and grass was mostly weeds. Where the deck is now is where my old sandbox used to be. I miss that sandbox like you wouldn't believe.

The box was a box my dad made out of some railroad ties and a lot of sand. By the time we buried it I had dug up half the mud underneath into the sand so it wasn't that great anymore. Still I made roads, buildings, tunnels and forts in that thing for years. I actually shed a tear or two every time I think about it. I may not seem like much to some people but just 5 years ago I was a very happy boy who would come in every other day covered head to toe in dirt or sand. The amount of times mom yelled at me for dragging in the backyard I couldn't count.

Now look at me. I'm walking along a limestone path in a skirt, flat shoes, with makeup on and a bra that has real breast tissue in it. Off to the right side behind a half fence that the barbeque is in front of is a slightly hidden shed, also built out of the wood, where the lawn stuff is. That is where my moms small garden is as well. Our weedmachine has attachments to change it to a small tiller or edger. There was a snow broom thing that swept the snow but that broke. Looking at the garden reminded me we were supposed to dig out the potatoes last weekend but with things we all forgot. The poor plants look sad and droopy.

"Hey dad." I call out to him when I'm close enough.

"Hey cham...uh princess." Dad switches his reply as he turns to see me.

"Princess? Dad..."

"Well you don't look like a boy so calling you champ doesn't seem right Belle. Did you have fun shopping?" he tries to change subject and damn if it doesn't work too.

"No I hated it! Girl shopping sucks big time!" I sit into one of the wooden chairs with the cushions on it. It's comfy if a bit cold.

"Knees" Looking down I see my knees are apart and slam them shut, skirts are a pain in the ...

"Hey! Not you too!" traitor!

"You wear the skirt you behave the part."I think he used to say the same thing to Samantha a few years ago.

"Whatca making?" It smells so good.

"Deer ribs" oh goody..wait what?

"As in real deer? As in real meat?"

"Yep the real thing." dad doesn't turn around but he doesn't need too. Real meat like wow. A treat in a hundred different ways.

"Can I have some?" please please please.

"I dunno if my daughter should really have some as it might hurt her figure."Bummer"However my son on the other hand.." Message understood!

I ran back to the house, okay not really but moved quick stupid skirt, and tossed the shoes across the back entryway into the closet where I hope they get lost. Bags in hand I head to the stairs so I can get changed into normal clothes before mom stops me.

"Belle no running. Walk like a lady!"

"But mom! I have to get changed as dad is cooking.."

"I know what your father is cooking. Go try on your butler uniform I want to see if I need to make any adjustments before you stuff your face."

"But mom!"

"Now young lady!"

With a heavy head I head upstairs to put on the stupid costume. The skirt and top get tossed onto the bed and I get runs in the nylons as I take them off. At least it is still boy clothing I'm trying on.

The black pants take me a minute to figure out as the almost invisible zipper is in the back instead of the front. They fit a little snug especially in the crotch. The waist was a bit higher than I expected though. The shirt with the buttons on the wrong side goes on next. It's a soft finer material than my normal dress shirts. The bow tie is simple since there is a Velcro fastener in the back that goes under the starched collar. Add the snug fitting tan vest that only has loose spots around my breasts and the jacket over top and I'm done. I head downstairs to show mom.

"Mom is it supposed to be this snug?" I ask her as she starts turning around.

"Oh my!" she puts a hand to her mouth.

"What? Do I look that handsome in it?" cools Belle takes a backseat for once. Mom doesn't say anything but motions me to the mirror on the hall closet. It's a full length mirror sliding door closet that makes the entryway look a little bigger. I fully expect to see myself look like a dashing male butler.

"Ah fu..."Well the butler part is right.

up
242 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Whew!

Let's see.... Shaking has stopped, heart rate back to normal, no more sweats... I'm out of Belle withdrawal. Thanks for giving me my fix:). **Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

ROFL

It hasn't been that long...I think...

"Well the butler part is right."

collapses into a fit of giggles.

And the whole thing with Jason's aunt? Total whoot

DogSig.png

Belle of the ball 28

I am guessing that butler costume is very form fitting with the trousers being leggings. As for that ant and Jason, next time, Bill[not Belle] needs to visibly display his male equipment, even if it gets the cops called.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ding Dong

Am enjoyin the ongoin ding-dong with Jason another fun filled instalment thanks Tels n what is that I hear in the distance? Not wedding Belle? k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Laughs,. Sniggle giggle..well

Laughs,. Sniggle-giggle..well that aunt has her
opinion and nobody can change that! : )

alissa

Snerk.

WillowD's picture

And now we know why they needed so many detailed measurements. Kinda obvious. To everyone except, perhaps, Belle's family.

And Jason's aunt. Hilarious. As long as she's in a story and we don't have to put up with her personally. Great chapter.