Mike and Sam Part 5

Printer-friendly version
Mike and Sam

by Teddie S.

Part 5

Back Home, Again

The plane landed at about four in the afternoon, and Masumi and Miyuki were met by Miyuki's sister, Ruth. Ruth recognized Masumi right away, but had to look twice at Miyuki. She gave both of them big hugs, and in hugging Miyuki, and said, "Mike, your hair it's so nice, and you are gorgeous."

"It's not Mike any more Ruthie. It's Miyuki full time now. And, the hair has some extensions, until mine grows out."

"Is mom ever going to be surprised."

"You don't think it's too much for her, do you?"

"No. I think she'll love it. Remember the times we had our girl's nights out? Well, she loved those, and still talks about them. Don't be surprised if she suggests we go out while you're here. And, to be honest, she admitted to me that she loves you as a girl."

Miyuki just smiled, remembering those nights. If his dad had only known.

As they pulled into the Gifford's driveway, Ruth, said, "Masumi, come with me. Mike... Sorry. Miyuki, stay here until I call for you. I don't want to miss the look on mom's face, the first time she sees you."

As Ruth and Masumi were walking up to the back door, they saw mom looking out the window, a little puzzled. As they walked in the door, Mrs. Gifford said, "Where's Mike?"

Masumi gave Mrs. Gifford a big hug, and Ruth said, "Hi mom. Do we ever have a surprise for you. Sit down, and close your eyes."

"You girls.", Mrs. Gifford said, as she sat and covered her eyes.

Ruth went to the door, and waved for Miyuki to come in.

Miyuki walked in, and stood in front of her mom. Ruth said, "OK mom, open you eyes."

Mrs. Gifford opened her eyes, and just stared.

"Hi mom.", Miyuki said.

"Mike?"

"Not any longer mom. It's Miyuki."

"Yes. Yes. Miyuki."

"Mom are you all right?"

"Yes. It's just seeing you looking... Looking so pretty. No, you were pretty when we went out, but now you're gorgeous. I can't believe what I'm seeing. Sit down, and tell me all about it. Ruth, please make us some tea."

"Sure mom. Where are the twins?", Ruth asked.

"They're at the park with your brother."

Miyuki said, "Paul is watching the twins?"

"Yes. He wasn't sure about them at first, but within a couple of days he was having a lot of fun with them. They'll be back in an hour or so, if it doesn't start raining. So, this is the new you? My new daughter?"

"Yes. The new me. Your new daughter. If you'll have me?"

"Yes, I'll have you. I love you either way. It's just going to take a little getting use to. So, tell me all about it."

Miyuki and Masumi went into the details of their stay in California, and the surgery that Miyuki had. They explained that the doctor had been so good, that there was very little bruising, and that most of the swelling had already gone down. Just as they were finishing, Paul and the twins walked in the door. The twins saw their mother, and like all children who haven't seen their mother for a while, ran to her, yelling, "Mommy." "Mommy." Paul stopped in his tracks when he saw Miyuki.

Mrs. Gifford said, "Paul, it's not polite to stare. Say hello to you sister, and Masumi."

"Hi Paul.", Miyuki said in a sexy voice.

He continued to stare.

"Paul. Are you all right? I've never seen you this lost for words.", Masumi added, with a grin.

"Yea. I'm ok. But, Mike is that you?"

"No. I'm Miyuki."

"Yea... Right... Miyuki. God you're pretty."

"Thank you, Paul.", Miyuki said, kissing Paul on the cheek.

At that point the twins, ran to Miyuki, saying, "Aunt Mi." "Aunt Mi." Miyuki knelt down and gave them big hugs.

Ruth said, "They don't even seem to miss Mike."

"They know when Miyuki is around. Mike isn't. And, when Mike is. Miyuki isn't.", Masumi answered.

There was a knock at the front door, and Mrs. Gifford said, "Ruth, see who that is."

Ruth walked to the front door, and opened it. It was Mr. and Mrs. Gordon, and their daughter Jackie. They had hosted Masumi during her junior year in high school. "Hello Ruth. Jackie was driving by, and said that she saw Masumi walk in the house. I hope we aren't being too forward by stopping by. But, we just had to come over, and say hello."

"Oh no, Mrs. Gordon you're always welcome." Ruth said, and then called to her mom, "Mom, its Mr. and Mrs. Gordon, and Jackie."

"Oh good. Invite them in.", Mrs. Gifford replied.

Miyuki looked at her mom, and said, "Mom!"

"Don't worry honey. We'll just introduce you as a friend of Masumi's."

Just then Ruth, and the Gordons walked into the kitchen. Masumi gave them both a big hug. And, thinking quickly, said, "This my friend, Miyuki. She's here for a few weeks visiting, while Mike is out of the country. So, I brought her here to meet everyone." Turning to Miyuki, she said, "Miyuki, this is Mr. and Mrs. Gordon, and Jackie. I've told you a lot about them."

Miyuki, bowed to the Gordons, and said, "I'm very pleased to meet you. Masumi has said many nice things about you."

"Thank you very much, Miyuki. You weren't at Mike and Masumi's wedding, were you? I would have remembered such a pretty girl.", Mrs. Gordon said.

Miyuki, blushing a little, and thinking just as quickly as Masumi, said, "No. I was so sorry to miss the wedding. But, I was studying in England, and couldn't make it back in time."

"That was a shame. So, you came to visit Masumi and Mike."

"Yes. It's the first time that I was able to get away."

"I hope you have a good time while you are here."

"I know I will, Mrs. Gordon."

Everyone chatted for a while. After about an hour the Gordons excused themselves, but not before insisting that Masumi and Miyuki have dinner with them before they left. And, the girls agreed that they would. It was getting late, and everyone was hungry. So, instead of cooking, they ordered in pizza, and just sat around and chatted. Paul was beginning to become very comfortable around his new sister.

That night as Masumi and Miyuki were getting ready for bed. Masumi walked up to Miyuki, and said, "You know lover. It been too long since we made love. And, I'm interested in finding out what it's like to make love with you now, that you are almost a girl."

"Think it will be much different?"

"Yea! Much different!"

With that Masumi wrapped her arms around Miyuki, and gave her a very deep kiss. Which was returned. Miyuki then picked her up, and carried to the bed. When Mike had dressed either as Mishelle or Miyuki it had been a turn on for Masumi, but now having the new Miyuki making love to her was beyond that, much beyond. Feeling Miyuki's soft skin, and breasts. Looking at her pretty face. Masumi was over the edge like never before. It was a long, pleasurable night.

As she was falling asleep, Masumi said, "Lover. That was really different! And, I want more. Much more."

The following morning, Miyuki kissed Masumi to wake her up. It took three or four kisses to accomplish it, but finally her eyes opened, she smiled, and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too. I smell breakfast cooking."

After the late breakfast, the twins wanted to go to the park. It was only a block and a half way, so everyone walked. Paul took charge of the twins, and Mrs. Gifford, Ruth, Masumi, and Miyuki sat at a picnic table and talked. The subject of a girls night out came up, and they decided that they would go out tonight, have dinner, and go to a local bar.

As they were walking back to the house, Masumi and Miyuki fell behind the others. They were holding hands like two lovers, neither thinking it was strange that they were holding hands with another girl. Masumi looked up at Miyuki, and asked, "You asked me, if last night was different for me. Was it different for you? Making love to a girl, with you feeling and looking like a girl."

"Yes, it was different. It felt so right. You made me feel so good. But, I look at it as two souls making love. No matter what they look like.'

"So, you don't mind if I have some lesbian tendencies?"

"Only if they're with me."

"You know it, lover."

At this point a car pulled up next to them, and the passengers side window rolled down. A voice said, "I thought that was you, Masumi."

Masumi bent down, looked in the window, and it was Cathy Rider. Cathy had a thing for Mike in high school. And, almost had a fight with Masumi over him. She later came out as being a lesbian.

"Hello Cathy. How are you?"

"I'm doing great. Who's your friend?"

"I'm sorry. This is my friend Miyuki, from Japan. She's visiting while Mike is out of the country. Miyuki, this is Cathy Rider, a friend from high school."

Miyuki said, "Please to meet you Cathy."

"Nice to meet you Miyuki. I heard that Mike was working for the government. It's nice to have a FRIEND to keep you company.", Cathy said with a wink.

Masumi let the comment slide. And, said, "It's really good seeing you again. We had better catch up with the others."

"Sure thing. Maybe we'll see you two later on. Bye." With that, Cathy drove off.

Masumi, said to Miyuki, "Did you catch her comment?"

"No. But, I'm surprised that she stopped, and said hello. Knowing the way you two hated each other in high school."

"You didn't catch her comment about 'friend', and the way she said it?"

"No. What?"

"Well. I think she saw us holding hands. And, I bet she figures that when Mike is gone, I play around with the girls."

"I don't really care what she thinks."

"Me either. In fact, I don't care what anyone thinks!", Masumi said, as she kissed Miyuki.

That night, Paul watched the twins, and the four girls went out on the town. They had a great dinner, and stopped a very nice bar afterwards for a nightcap. Miyuki's mom really loved these times with her three girls. It was like having three daughters. That night, Masumi took over the love making, and it was another erotic night for the two girls.

On the drive home, after the twins had fallen asleep, the girls talked about trying to find a new house. They felt it was time that the twins each had their own room. They also knew it would be a fight getting them into separate bedrooms, but a growing boy and a girl needed privacy.

Mike is Really Gone

Soon after they arrived home in Washington, Miyuki called Mr. Warner. She filled him in on what had happen in California, and about having to see the dermatologist for some finishing touches. Mr. Warner told Miyuki that they needed her to start at the Japanese embassy as soon as possible, and that everything was in place. As they talked, Miyuki became very quiet, and didn't say too much. Masumi did heard her say a few things, "I see.", "Yes, I understand.", "It's probably for the best.", "That soon.", and finally "I'll talk with her about it."

After she hung up the phone, Miyuki sat very quietly for a long time. And, Masumi knew that she would talk to her when she was ready.

Miyuki got up, and fix them both drinks. Walked back, handed Masumi hers, sat next to her, and put her arm around her shoulder. Cuddling her close.

No longer able to hold it in, Masumi said, "Ok. What's wrong?"

"Nothing really. But, I guess everything is final."

"Final?"

"Uh huh. They want to have a star ceremony for Mike."

"A star ceremony?"

"Remember that one time you visited the department, there was a wall with stars on it?"

"Yes."

"And, I explained that they placed a star on that wall for anyone who died in the line of duty."

"Yes."

"And, that there are never any names placed with them."

"Yes."

"Well, when they place a star on that wall they have a small ceremony for the persons immediate family. And, they want to hold a ceremony like that for Mike ."

"Oh... I see. Yea, final. Kind of really final."

"Yea. They want to do it the day after tomorrow."

"Kind of quick, too."

"They seem to think it's best. To end any trail of Mike."

"I guess."

Two days later, Masumi and Miyuki were sitting and listening to Mr. Warner give a short speech about Mike. And, his star was placed on the wall. They were only three people there, other than Mr. Warner. Masumi, Miyuki, Mikes immediate supervisor. After it was over Mr. Warner, who hadn't seen Miyuki since she returned from California, took her aside for a minute. He said, "I know that this was hard, but we needed to do it. We needed to have Mike disappear, before Miyuki started at the embassy. Also, we wanted everyone in the department to think that Mike as gone. And, when the embassy thing is over, there will be a place in the department for Miyuki, if she wants it."

"Thank you, sir.", Miyuki said, "It was hard seeing that star go on the wall. But, in looking at myself, I guess Mike is really gone."

"One other thing that you might want to do, is find a new house. That will help break the ties even more."

"We were thinking about that. The twins need separate bedrooms."

"How are they taking this?"

"They are use to having either Mike or Miyuki around, but never together. And, Mike hasn't been around for a long time. When they get older, and everything is settled down, we'll tell them as much as we can."

"Good. Now, take Masumi out for a nice lunch. And, they are expecting you at the embassy on the first of next month."

"Thank you, sir."

Mr. Warner went to shake Miyuki's hand. But, she bowed to him, he smiled, and returned the bow.

The girls went out for a nice lunch, and sat and talked. Miyuki finally said, with a big sigh, "Well, now it is final. Mike is dead, and you're going to be rich."

"No. Mike will never be dead. He will always be in your heart, and mine. Rich?"

"Yep. They insure employees for a lot of money, just incase something happens. And, if I know the department they will follow protocol just to make it look right, and you will receive the insurance benefits." Miyuki paused, and just looked at Masumi. Finally saying, "I love you so much. I really don't know how you've put up with all of this."

"It's because I love you more than you love me.", Masumi said, with a smile and a wink.

"No way. I love you more."

They bantered back and forth for awhile. Until Miyuki leaned over and kissed Masumi. It raised a few eyebrows with other patrons, but the girls didn't care.

Later that afternoon they visited Dr. Pierce, the dermatologist that Dr. Berlin had recommended. He told them basically what Dr. Berlin had told them, that there were skin dyes, that were almost permanent, that would make Miyuki's skin tone just like Masumi's. And, that he could do the skin dying today if she wanted. He also explained that he used the same laser hair removal technique that Dr. Berlin used, and that he would like to do about six treatments over the same number of weeks.

Miyuki decided to have the skin dye done while they were there. The doctor tried a few none permanent ones on her arm, until the three of them were happy with the results. Finally, he mixed up the permanent dye, had Miyuki undress, and applied the dye evenly over her body with a spray gun. After a short time, he had her take a shower to rinse off any remaining dye. Then, he went over her body looking for any missed spots, and proclaimed it done. The girls compared arms, and were surprised to see how close Miyuki's skin tone was to Masumi's. As Miyuki was dressing, the doctor explained that she shouldn't take a shower or bath for two days, to let the dye really work. And, that the dye would last a good year, before it started to fade, then would need to be reapplied, and that if there was a problem to contact him. Miyuki thanked the doctor, and made an appointment for her first laser hair treatment four days later.

The next day the girls started looking for a new townhouse, with three bedrooms. It took them about two weeks to find something they liked, and they took it. And, they were right, getting the twins into separate bedrooms was a fight.

Over the next two years, Masumi finished her doctoral program, and started doing clinical research at Georgetown. And, Miyuki started working at the Japanese embassy, doing her undercover assignment.

After she started at the embassy, it was almost three months before Miyuki was approached by the people at the embassy that she hoped would approach her. It took another two months before she was fully accepted in the group, and fully another year before she was deep inside the group. She was finally able to detail the full operation, and everyone involved. After she turned the information over to Mr. Warner, everyone, including Miyuki, was arrested. Miyuki, to keep her cover. Those that were Japanese citizens, were deported, and tried in Japan. They made it look like Miyuki went to Japan, but she really went into hiding for a few months, so that it looked as if she had been deported with the others. It was hard on her staying in hiding that long, but she had to do it. Mr. Warner did call her, and said how happy the Japanese ambassador and government was.

Over the next few years, Miyuki went back to work at the department, in almost the same position that Mike had. As the twins began to mature, Toshi became as pretty as her mother. And, Sam was a typical boy.

One Halloween as the twins were trying to decide what they wanted to be. Out of the blue, Sam said, "Can I dress up as a girl?"

Masumi and Miyuki just looked at each other, and smiled.

Masumi asked him, "Are you sure you want to dress up as a girl? Won't your friends make fun of you?"

"Yes, I want to, because Paul is going to. And, we thought it might be fun to do it together."

"Well, I guess you can. We may have to go find some clothes to fit you."

"What about Toshi's clothes?"

"She may not want you to wear her things."

"That's alright, mom. I don't mind, as long as he doesn't get them dirty.", Toshi said.

"Well then, I guess we know what Sam is going to be."

Over the next two weeks Masumi found a wig that would fit Sam. She tried different outfits on him to see what looked best. She tried various looks, and makeup that a young girl would use. Sam complained about all the fuss. But, Masumi told him, that if he wanted to dress like a girl for Halloween, that he should look as good as possible. He finally let her work on him, and when she was done, he looked like a pretty girl.

On Beggars Night, Paul, and his dad stopped by to pick up Sam, or as Toshi was now calling him, Samantha. Paul looked like a boy dressed in girls clothes. And, Sam was a little embarrassed that he looked so good. Toshi, being a little tease, even told Paul that Sam was now Samantha, and Paul's girlfriend . As Sam, Paul, and Paul's dad walked down the sidewalk, Masumi whispered to Miyuki, "The nut doesn't fall far from the tree."

Miyuki looked at Masumi, and said, "I just hope that he doesn't begin to like it."

"If he does, he does. And, we support him."

Miyuki kissed Masumi on the cheek, saying, "You are really something else."

When Sam came home, he was all excited. He told them that no one recognized him. And, that he and Paul, had told everyone that he was Paul's cousin, Samantha. He sat around the rest of the evening in Toshi's clothes, and didn't seem to be in a hurry to take them off.

As time went by, the twins never asked about their dad. They had become very use to Aunt Mi being around all of the time. But, just before their thirteenth birthday, Masumi and Miyuki decided it was time to tell them a little about the family secret. The girls felt that the twins were mature enough to know, and maybe they would understand.

Story Time

After the dinner dishes were done one Sunday evening, Masumi called the twins into the living room, and had them sit together. The twins knew that it was time for a family talk, they had, had these before.

Masumi told the twin, that what they were about to hear was to go no further. That if it did, people could get hurt. That it was something that was to be kept between the four of them. The twins, both looking as serious as twelve year olds could, agreed that they could keep a secret.

Masumi took out a photo album that the children had never seen, and set it on the coffee table in front of them. She sat crossed legged on the floor in front of the coffee table facing the twins. And, started telling them the story of a Japanese girl and an American boy, that had met in high school, when the girl was an exchange student, and showing them pictures in the album. She told them how they had fallen deeply in love. How he had told her about his love of crossdressing. How she had helped him bring out his feminine side. Their travels in Japan. Their marriage. How he had started living full time as a Japanese girl. And, finally how he had helped his country and Japan.

As Masumi was telling the story, you could first see a look of puzzlement on the twin's faces. Then, Toshi got a little smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye, when she looked at Aunt Mi. Sam was still thinking this all over, and when Masumi was done, he said, "Mom. That sounds like you and dad. Except for the part about crossdress..." He looked at his Aunt Mi, then Masumi, then whispered something to Toshi. Toshi whispered something back.

Masumi said, "Sam, you know it's not polite to whisper. Do you have something to share?"

"Yes, mom. I think that Aunt Mi is really dad. And, so does Toshi. Is she?"

"Yes."

The twins sat, and just looked at their Aunt Mi. Finally Toshi got up, walked over to Miyuki, wrapped her arms around her neck, gave her a big hug, and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, Toshi.", Miyuki whispered back.

As Toshi stood back, there was a tear in her eye.

"What's wrong honey?", Miyuki asked.

"I'm just so happy. I thought that dad had left us, or that something bad had happened to him. And, now I have a dad and an aunt. Even though they are the same person." Toshi again gave Miyuki a hug, and a kiss on the cheek.

Masumi looked at Sam, and said, "Honey, do you have anything to say?"

Like a typical pre-teen, Sam said, "I think this is cool."

"Cool?"

"Yea. My dad is here, but he's really my aunt."

"That's not strange to you?"

"Yea. But, he wasn't afraid to be who he really is. And, he helped the country by doing it." He then walked over, and gave Miyuki a big hug.

Masumi got up, walked over to the twins and Miyuki, and said, "We need to continue the family tradition that Grandma Gifford first showed me."

"What's that mom?", Toshi asked.

"A family hug.", she replied, as she wrapped her arms around Miyuki and the twins, and they responded, by wrapping their arms around each others. Of course, Sam being a boy, tickled his sister, making her laugh.

"Now, remember you two. No one! And, I mean no one! Can ever know what we've told you. Understood."

"Yes, mommy.", the twins said in unison.

Toshi continued, "Mommy, some of the kids at school say that you and Aunt Mi are lesbians."

"Well, now you know the truth. That's what's important. And, I think we'll just go on letting them think that. Don't you?"

"Yea. Our family secret."

Things went along smoothly for the four. The twins matured into two great people, graduated from high school and college. Miyuki became the head of her section at the department. Masumi became a well known, and respected, researcher.

At this point, we'll leave the four to their lives. But, as an aside, when Masumi said, 'The nut doesn't fall far from the tree', she was correct. Sam, like his father, and grandfather, was a crossdresser. But, that's a story for another place and another time.

-Fin-
up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A lovely storie...

Thank you for sharing it with us. I just wished that you had gotten into more detAil with the assignment.

Huggles,

Winnie

Huggles,

Winnie
Winnie_small.jpg

A lovely storie...

Thank you for sharing it with us. I just wished that you had gotten into more detAil with the assignment.

Huggles,

Winnie

Huggles,

Winnie
Winnie_small.jpg

mike and sam

brilliant story thankyou.

no hate, no femdom, no magic,

no hate, no femdom, no magic, just loving families and acceptance.

i give it 99%. -1% for only having 1 set of children, the twins.
(so i like kids, sue me)

Sue me

Done, you are now Sue..

Anyways, great story. Love the acceptance everyone is showing Miyuki, even though its a little bit too idealistic.

It could've been fun to see Cathy's reaction to finding out about who Miyuki really is. Her being a lesbian we can now see why she wanted Mike before ;) But the way you wrote it is for the better I think.

Love,
Amber