Operation Rescue - The New Co-Ed

Printer-friendly version


Operation Rescue: The New Co-Ed
By ElrodW

A young man gets in trouble and loses his scholarship. It looks like his dream of college to escape a poor future is doomed - until he sees an ad recruiting 'surrogates'. His life is about to change in ways that could redefine him in ways he could have never imagined.

The 'Operation Rescue' story universe and characters contained therein are copyright 2012 by ElrodW, all rights reserved. Use of the story universe or characters without the express written permission of the owner is a violation of copyright law.

Operation Rescue - The New Co-Ed total.pdf (2.65 MB)

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

good story

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

I've followed this story over on fictionmania (in fact the only story i followed there) and it's great to see it posted here. It's hard to say more without spoilers, but it was a gripping journey following Tommi's life.

Thank you and kudos. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

TG Groups

I read the last chapters today and I have to say this was one heck of a story. Tommi's life did change for the better even if it didn't seem like it at the time. Good Stuff!
Hugs
Grover

Very sweet

Very sweet story with a sort of storybook ending, but the hardships made it more believable. I really enjoyed this ride, I've been following you on FM, and I always enjoy reading these. Thank you for this tale, and I hope you are as happy with it as are us readers :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

I also

have enjoyed it over on FM, indeed its one of the only stories over there that I will read. I log into Fictionmania as more a habit than out of any real expectation of good stories. These last few years things have been going rather more extream and downhill. more about fetishes, every once in a while I want a bit of story to go along with my TG
And your's was one of the best.

keep on, keeping on.

Have no fear

Calibre is here <-- a direct link to the best in free e-books management. If, but I doubt this, you're not a Windows user, there are also OS-X and Linux versions available here.

Install, and convert the pdf-file to your hearts' content, or to your e-readers' compatible format :)

It's all free, and real easy to use. Honest.

Jo-Anne

This one should be posted here.

I've been following it too, and it is very good. Lots of emotion and angst, but also has a lot of fun moments.

Maggie

Wow

I love this story. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for posting it complete here. I followed this at FM, and agreeing with some other commenters here, this story was/is one of the few stories that compelled me to go back to FM, more than once a week.

This was a story which captivated me from beginning to end, and I am sincerely grateful that you shared it with us. Also I want to express my gratitude for writing some sort of closure to this, and though I feel the closing chapters are a little rushed, I am happy with the written end. Also how much more heartbreak could you've written about Tommi being undecided and agonizing about who she really loves/d?

In a few months I will certainly read this story again. In one long read preferably, because I confess to be a glutton for good reading material. And to me this certainly qualifies.

Jo-Anne

Written well but

Sorry but it is too heavy handed in its message and it is a turn off. So I cannot offer a kudo on it.

It is trans and it is not and sorry women are not only breeding machines.

Kim

GREAT STORY!!!

Oh Elrod - I feel so satisfied with this fiction. You explored so many facets and emotions. I don't feel it was preachy at all. My sister in law offered to be a surrogate for us; what a noble and selfless offer. The FDS (Federal Department of Sigh) states that this story is nutritionally complete, and contains the 100% RDA of romance, tragedy, conflict, suspense, relationships, and friendship. With a little titillation (wait - DD cups? make that a LOT) thrown in. **satisfied siiiigh** - Sigh, sated

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

Great Story

Just finished my second read of this great story. What a marathon to write. Thank you for a truly enjoyable story.
Jo