Venus Cursed! - Chapter 126

Printer-friendly version
Venus Cursed!
by Saless
Chapter 126

"Are you sure you're okay Sarah?" Tiffany asked as Sarah opened the door.

"I'm fine. I'm going to go see Erica now." Sarah replied, opening a portal as soon as she was inside. But before she could go through it Erica flung herself through the portal at Sarah.

Tiffany retreated to the kitchen to give them some room.

"How are you doing?" Erica cooed as she held Sarah.

"Okay." Sarah mumbled. But then she started sobbing into Erica's shoulder. Erica led her over to the couch and sat, holding Sarah while she cried herself out.

"It's okay, he can't ever hurt you again." Erica said over and over again. She found herself wishing that John were still alive so she could kill him herself.

By the time she'd cried herself out Sarah had fallen asleep in Erica's arms. She carefully picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. After getting them both undressed she put her in the bed and climbed in after. She wrapped her arms around Sarah and soon fell asleep.


Sarah awoke in Erica's arms and smiled at her fiance, who awoke seconds later.

"Feeling better?" Erica asked.

Sarah nodded, "Yeah, thanks."

"Want to stay here today?" Erica said.

Sarah was tempted, but regretfully shook her head, "No, you don't want to get behind. I'll be alright."

Erica stared into her eyes for a moment and nodded reluctantly, "Alright, if you're sure. But we can still eat breakfast together, right?"

Sarah smiled, "Of course!"

They got up and took a shower before getting dressed and heading for the kitchen. They found Tiffany already there, cooking bacon and eggs.

"Hey, feeling better Sarah?" she asked. Sarah nodded. "Good! There's plenty for everyone, so have a seat."

"Are you sure? I could help..." Sarah protested.

"Just relax and spend some time with your fiance. I've got this." Tiffany replied.

Erica dragged her down into her lap before she could try to help Tiffany. They sat silently together, just enjoying each others company while Tiffany prepared breakfast for them.

After breakfast Sarah insisted on cleaning the dishes, though she did it with her portals so Tiffany didn't feel too guilty about allowing her to.

"I guess I'd better be heading back to my place." Erica sighed.

"Do you have to?" Sarah whined.

Erica laughed and wrapped her arms around her. After a long, passionate kiss she pulled away and looked lovingly into her fiance's eyes, "Afraid so. But I can come back after you get home from work, okay?"

Sarah's eyes were glazed as she numbly nodded. With a frown she opened a portal for her.

"Don't forget, I'm just a thought away." Erica reminded her.

"I won't." Sarah said, sighing as Erica stepped through. She blew her a kiss before closing the portal.

"You going to be okay here Sarah?" Tiffany asked.

"Here? What do you mean?" she said.

"Well, you're not going into work, right?" Tiffany said.

Sarah frowned, "Of course I am! What else would I do?"

"Are you sure? Nobody would blame you if you took the day off." Tiffany said.

Sarah was tempted, but insisted on going. She didn't want to let her fears control her. She felt a warm sense of pride from Erica at the thought.

Tiffany drove them to work. Did you check on Dad last night? Sarah asked Vash.

Yes. The reason for his anger is still unclear. It may take a few days for whatever is going on to break through his resistance. Vash replied.

Will he be okay? Sarah asked worriedly.

On his own? Probably not. But we'll keep an eye on him. Try not to worry. Vash sent.

Okay, I'll try. Sarah replied, though she wasn't encouraged by his assessment.

Their workday was a normal one, though Sarah worried about the meeting she'd promised to go to. Erica stayed in touch almost constantly, though, and that helped her keep her worries at bay. Tiffany also made sure to check on her from time to time.

As Tiffany drove them home she contacted Jill, Hey Jill, alright if I make dinner tonight?

Sure, I didn't have anything planned anyway. Jill replied.

As soon as they got home she started in on dinner. She didn't have a lot of time, so she kept it simple. Tiffany helped and Erica was ready to come over soon after so she opened a portal for her.

"Are you nervous about this meeting?" Erica asked.

Sarah nodded, "Yeah, I wish you could go with me."

"Well, I could, but then we'd have to explain how I got back so quickly. I still don't think it's a good idea to let too many people know about your portals." Erica said.

Jill and Mike arrived a few minutes later. They ate together, but by the time they were done it was time to head over to Charlotte's. "Do you want me to send you back?" Sarah asked.

"Might as well, I can always come back when you're done and I do have a little homework to do." Erica replied.

"Okay, I'll see you later then." Sarah said, opening a portal and sadly watching Erica walk through it.

Tiffany tore her eyes away from Jill washing the dishes telekinetically, "You ready to go?"

Sarah nodded, "Yeah. See you guys later."

"Okay, but we'll be there with you, if you don't mind." Jill said, tapping the side of her head.

Sarah nodded and they headed out. "This telepathy thing is sure handy, isn't it." Tiffany said.

"Yeah." Sarah replied.

The ride over was quiet, but quick. When they went inside they found Charlotte was just closing up for the day.

"Good evening girls. You're the first ones here. Come on back to the living room." Charlotte said. She led them to a fair sized room with two couches and several comfortable looking chairs. Tina and Willow were already there, along with Natalie. Natalie was wearing another one of her, now ill-fitting, Goth outfits full of belts and chains.

"Hi Sarah, Tiffany." Tina said. Willow waved, but Natalie just glared at Sarah.

Sarah nodded and Tiffany said, "Hi. So, what happens at these meetings, anyway?"

Willow shrugged and looked at Tina. "Well," Tina said, "I don't know if there's any standard way they go. I've only been at a couple of them myself. I don't think they're all that organized."

They sat in awkward silence that was broken when they heard the bell for the door ring. A minute later a man and a teenage girl walked in. Probably Trent and Stephanie. Sarah thought, remembering what Charlotte had said the previous day.

Charlotte followed them in, "I'm sure you're wondering who these girls are Trent, but let's leave introductions until everyone's here, alright?"

"Sure, that's fine." he said, taking a seat on the second couch. The girl sat next to him, though she kept glancing around at all the new faces.

Before long more people started coming in. The last being an older woman, probably at least ten years older than Charlotte, who walked in with her. "Okay, that's everyone. Please make yourselves comfortable." she said.

"I thought you said you'd caught Nathaniel?" the older woman asked.

"We did Esme, but let's start with introductions." Charlotte replied. She went around the room introducing everyone. Sarah wasn't surprised to find the middle-aged woman with the pinched face was Clarice, her expression certainly matched her description. The others seemed nice enough, though.

"So, where's Nathaniel?" Kerry asked, looking oddly at Natalie.

"You're looking at her." Charlotte replied, smiling at the look of surprise on her face.

"What are you talking about?!" Clarice demanded. "I don't see Nathaniel here!"

"Nathaniel attacked Sarah as expected, but she panicked a bit and transformed him. She's going by Natalie now." Charlotte explained.

"That's impossible!" Kerry gasped.

"I wish." Natalie grumbled.

"I don't know what kind of game you are playing, young lady, but hand over the real Nathaniel immediately!" Clarice demanded, glaring at Sarah.

"Perhaps a demonstration is in order?" Charlotte suggested, turning to Sarah.

"Uh, are you sure that's a good idea? People tend to get kind of... grumpy, when I do that." Sarah said, glancing at Natalie.

"I'm volunteering, Sarah. Please?" Charlotte said, stepping over and holding her hand out towards Sarah.

Sarah uncertainly reached out and tapped her hand. Almost everyone in the room gasped at the sudden transformation, including Charlotte. "I see..." Charlotte began to say, obviously surprised by the sound of her voice, "what you meant."

"This is some kind of trick, an illusion!" Clarice said.

"I can assure you, it is no trick or illusion." Charlotte said.

"That's for sure." Natalie added morosely.

"Are you all satisfied yet?" Charlotte asked.

Clarice was the only one who shook her head 'no'. She stood and walked up to Sarah. "Transform me, if you can, and I might believe it." she demanded.

Sarah glanced at Charlotte, who nodded, and reluctantly reached out and touched Clarice's hand. She was instantly transformed into a man who was nearly bursting through the seams of her clothes.

Clarice gasped in shock, staring down at her new form and running her hands up and down it in awe. "It's true." she breathed.


To Be Continued…

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yippeeee! Another VENUS CURSED story

When I first discovered the Venus Cursed series late last year, I started at the beginning; and in a marathon of reading over several days, I eagerly went from one chapter to the next until I had read them all. It was exhausting but I could not stop. The pace is much more relaxed now that I must wait for each new chapter to post. Venus Cursed remains a Great read!

With the closing line of the chapter, I'm wondering: Will Clarice finds that she prefers her new male form and become a more mellow and happier person?

Thank You Saless. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

_Bev_

Poor Nathalie... It still

Poor Nathalie... It still hasn't been explained why she can't go back to being male (or can she?). Maybe it's because she'll just go insane again? I really hope that question will be answered this meeting :--).

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

Natalie

Natalie has (begrudgingly) chosen to remain in female form so she can continue to have access to magic:

Venus Cursed! Chapter 123
Rose looked confused, but shrugged and sat next to Nathaniel. "So," she said, giving Tiffany one last odd look and turning to Nathaniel, "what are we going to call you now?"

"I'm really stuck like this?" he asked looking bewildered.

"Not really. You just have to decide which is more important to you. Going back to being a guy, or doing magic." Jill replied.

He shook his head, angrily pushing his hair out of his face, "You don't understand! I have to do magic. I need it! That means I'm stuck."

"Why do you need it?!" Jill asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know, it's just something I've always felt. That's why I joined the Coven in the first place. I couldn't find any real magic anywhere else."

"So, sounds like you're staying like you are. So what do we call you?" Rose asked again.

He groaned, "I guess you can call me Natalie, if you must."

No doubt if it was possible for her to return to male form and still continue to access / practice magic, she would; but given the stark choice of male without magic or female with magic, she's chosen the latter.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

huh, I must've read over

huh, I must've read over that... thanks for pointing it out ^^'

Venus Cursed! - Chapter 126

Will C;arice keep her power as a man, or will Sarah reverse the touch?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I think it WAS explained

As magic was driving Nathan insane IF they were to transform him back they would have to strip away his ablity to use magic.

If SHE wanted to use magic and remain sane she had to remain a female.

Clearly she has not yet adjusted if she will ever.

Maybe Sarah's dad might be the answer.

As has been hinted the retrun of magic to the world is affecting him. Probably also due to Sarah transforming him twice and his being hit by his wife's magicall enhanced strength when they fought over Sarah.

Maybe they can heal each other?

Nice. And they have convinced the witch of Sarah's sex changing power.. Though whether she will NOT try to control Sarah remains to be seen.

Others have said this witch is very old school and disrespectful of *unworthy* magic users.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Yay I love VC, Clarice needs

Yay I love VC, Clarice needs to lighten up, I'm not sure I agree with keeping things hidden as these are people Sara and co will need in the future.

Trent could probably be a great help as he's got books on magic history, theory, etc some of which might become useful as the world awakens to magic again. Thanks for posting a new chapter.

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Will you finish it?

I like to wait until a story is done before starting on it.

I see its been 3 years since the last chapter was posted? Is it dead?

If not do you have a plan or time frame when the final chapter will be posted?

Dayna.

Finished?

The story isn't finished, but is apparently at least stopped. This is my main complaint in these stories. They build up your interest and then leave you hanging.

Much Love,

Valerie R

Sad

zulu mack's picture

This story seemed to have so much potential .I feel so sad that I read this story and will never know how it ends.

Enjoyable romp

Fun story with lots of fun alternate povs, too bad it stopped!