Belle of the ball 15

Printer-friendly version

"Previously in Belle of the ball" I can't believe I wrote something so cliche.

"Belle can we talk?"

"There is nothing to talk about." with that I turned and tried to leave him behind. He made a try to grab my arm though.

"Belle..."he started. I snatched my arm away before he could grab a hold of my arm or hoodie.

"No! Jason there is nothing going on. There never was and never will be just leave me alone! And my name is Belle! I mean oh nevermind!" the nerve of him I mean I'm a guy for crying out loud. I left him standing there and walked to Barb and the girls who were waiting for me with these grins all over their faces.

"What?" I was mad.

"Nothing!" they said as a group. Girls! For the rest of the day I did my best to avoid Jason inbetween classes and he was always trying to get me to speak to him. The "Lovers spat" comment didn't improve my mood any.

After the last class of the day I had to go to Sam who had my uniform for deportment class. She giggled as I came up and asked for it. Well more demanded it Denise and the girls didn't help with all the giggling either.

I had just gotten the uniform from Sam's locker when one of her pack mentioned not letting my boy see me in or something. I saw red and turned around fast.

"Jason is NOT my boyfriend! We are not even remotely a couple!" I thundered out before I ran to the closest unisex washroom to get changed. I heard the door open while I was in a stall getting changed into the stupid uniform amid many curses. In my anger I was not having alot of luck with the buttons.

"Bill" called Sam's voice from the other side of the cubical door. I opened the door to allow her in. The stall was a little cramped with her in her wheelchair. She pulled me to her. I don't know how but she calmly fixed the buttons on the blouse with one hand and tucked the blouse into the skirt for me.

"Want to talk about it?" she asked while tugging here and there on the skirt.

"It's nothing."

"It's so not nothing. So spill."

"He just never gives up! I want nothing to do with him and he keeps chasing me around!"

"I kinda figured but that is not how the girls in the school see it."

"What do you mean?" I asked while trying to figure out what she might mean.

"Don't be offended Bill but they see you as Belle well..."

"What?"

"Your playing hard to get." I started to sputter incoherent words as she said that.

"But..I... You..."

"I kinda figured you were not into boys Bill."

"Gods! What am I supposed to do shave my head and walk around with heavy metal band tshirts on and punch everyone in sight!"

"Maybe do you think it would work?" Sam finishes whatever she was doing with the skirt and we leave the cubicle.

"Honestly sis I'm not sure anymore. Every time I try to get away from Belle it's I'm Belle again before I even recognize it. My luck Barb and the gang would view it as another being in the closet thing or something."

"That or..." and she bits her bottom lip.

"What?"

"Well... Don't take this the wrong way but some of the girls have been asking me why my little sister was trying so hard to be a mega tomboy before."

"WHAT! I ... that's not... I had a beard for crying out loud!"

"Yeah about that... they thought it was fake."

"Oh my god! What did you tell them?"

"That you were definitely my little brother."phew thats a relief.

"Thanks."

"They didn't believe me. I'm sorry Bill I tried but they wouldn't believe me."

I put my hand to my forehead as I could feel a headache coming on. This is just not fair.

"So everybody believes I'm a girl that was pretending to be a boy now?"

"No just a few girls from your gym class. What did you wear that they are so sure your a girl anyways?" visions of my flat front because of the tights panties and shorts flash through my mind.

"Oh gods!"

"I take that to mean you know what convinced them then? Care to enlighten me about it?"

I told Sam about the gym outfit and how it flattened my front and then had to help her get back into her chair as she slid partway out of it from laughing so hard. I had to admit when I looked at it as a whole even I found it kinda funny.

"Oh Bill you ...its just... I'm so gonna tell mom about this!"

"Yeah yeah so is your little sister Belle all ready for her deportment class?"

"Well you could use some makeup" I glared at her" but I think you'll do nicely. Here give me your clothes and school bag I'll take them home with me as the school will be closed when you finish. Dad or Mom?"

"Huh?"

"Who do you want me to ask to pick you up Dad or Mom?"

"Oh! Uh mom would be best I think. Dad doesn't seem to be taking this too well." she opens her arms for a hug after I pass her the schoolbag.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes it's a girl thing Belle." with a roll of my eyes I give her the hug.

"See you later champ."

"Yeah later sis." with that I walked out the door leaving Sam behind to encounter Denise and Sam's posse while by the lockers was none other than that pigheaded fool Jason waiting for me. His face lights up as he sees me which doesn't improve my mood at all.

"Belle please can we talk." again he reaches for my arm. Again I pull it away only to have him catch my hand and not let go.

"I don't want to talk to you. Don't you get it yet? Now leave me go I have to get to class." I tried to pull back my hand but he has a really strong grip. I pulled back my other hand into a fist and let swing but once again the bastard caught it. With both hands now trapped he pulled himself forward into my personal space.

"We had this conversation before remember? That is no way for a lady to act."

"Yes and I told you then I'm no lady. Now let me go asshole."

"Not till you listen to me."I struggled but it was no good.

"Fine I'll listen but don't get your hopes up."

"I need your help Belle, with a family matter."

"I'm not your girlfriend, I will not be your girlfriend, nor do I even care a wink about your family. Let me go."

"Please Belle it's my Aunt."

"Fine it's your Aunt and I still care less I have nothing to do with you or her. I listened now let me go."

"Even though it's partly your fault?" that took me by surprise.

"Come again?"

"If I release you will you listen now?" He looked at me directly in the eyes. I don't know why but I stopped struggling and he let me go.

"My Aunt has gotten it stuck in her head that I got you pregnant months ago. The only way I can convince her your not is to bring you to see her. It will just be one meeting of my aunt and then I'll leave you alone."

"Why me why not some real girl"

"She has a picture of you being very convincing in the maternity outfit, which I should ad you looked very pretty in."

"Stop" I held up my hand to his face.

"Let me get this straight. One simple meet greet and goodbye to your aunt and you leave me completely alone? No pretty remarks, no lady shit nothing?" It was tempting but I somehow felt this would not be the end of it and needed time to think and maybe talk to mom and dad about this.

"Oh thank you Belle you have no idea.." he made to hug me. I stepped away.

"Stop! I'll think about it." I could see his smile disappear and his whole body just sagged.

"Uhm Okay I guess. But please Belle I really need this she.."I held up my hand again and he stopped.

"I said I'll think about it. Ask me tomorrow or something."

"Okay" but his smile returned and before I could react he moved around and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"NO KISSING!" I screamed at him and tried to punch him but he dodged and walked down the hall as I stood there seething. I felt dirty and rubbed my cheek to rid me of his germs.

"By the way you look beautiful in your uniform you should wear it more often" he said while when he poked his head around the corner. I took off my running shoe and threw it at him as hard as I could. It missed of course I can't throw worth a beans anyways. This meant I had to walk to pick it up much to the amusement of Denise and the girls. I picked up my shoe and turned to give the girls my best glare. They just laughed even more. I jammed my foot into the shoe and worked my foot into it before I used my hand to get the flap out.

"Nice panties Belle." I stood up so fast I had forgotten about the skirt. I hate skirts.

I tugged on the back of the skirt to hide my panties as I walked out of the school. I then realized that that would only draw more attention to my ass and stopped. That jerk who does he think he is? I guess I stomped all the way to St Mary's, not that it was all that long a walk. But Ms Bain was waiting for me... again.

"Belle a proper young lady does not stomp. Now walk properly and follow me please."

"Yes Ma'am" I sighed. It was gonna be one of those days.

up
216 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

why does he need to still do

why does he need to still do the deportment classes? can't his parents tell the school aabout the mistake?

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

W.T.F? NO F***ing WAY!

Jackass, I mean Jason got himself in this mess. He can get himself out of it.

What a lame and nasty excuse to get "Belle" alone with him.

AND BILL only said he'd think about when HELD captive by the bastard.

GET a legal injunction against him ASAP! This is sexual harassment! At the very least don;t do what he asked/demanded/extorted.

The girls in school are not much better. Even his LOVING sister called him Belle. Ig may have been a joke but not funny in the least.

Think of it the other way around. Should he call her cripple? Or Gimp Girl? THAT would be insensitive. Her current condition is one beyond her control and not her fault. The same is true of Bill and the precepton he is Belle.

As for the stupid teacher, drop your pants and show her your male bits.

The BITC* NEEDS to learn to shut the F up about what she doesn't know beans about.

Time to get the hell out of that nuthouse of a school before something irrevocable happens to him.

There is funny, a series of unfortunate accidents and then there is tragedy, a series of bad things that lead to a lifetime of regret and pain. This whole situation is fast heading that way and few if any care what it is doing to the child.

All they seem to care about is Belle Belle Belle.

This is passing out of funny hah territory into black/dark comedy or even a tragedy, tels.

At some point this puppy it going to be hurt and bad from all the kicking he's getting.

Or will this one bite back in time to save what is left of HIS life?

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. I sure hope he doesn'thave access to firearms. This could be another Colmbine. It is not all that far fetced. Or he could commit suidicide.

John in Wauwatosa

Time for him to do a little streaking

Elsbeth's picture

I would hope so, or make people even more confused :)

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Oh and please calm down John

... or you'll blow a blood vessel ... erm ... scratch that, get as excited as you want John, yes! ;-)

Seriously though, Jason is just your typical pushy guy out to get a girl ( or so he thinks.) And yes, if any meeting were to happen then it should happen in public. It is NOT his problem of course to solve Jason's idiocy.

If he can't convince his stupid aunt, then tough.

And yes, I think he will have to take some more drastic measures to convince people he is a he, thus my suggestion.

The only problem is that tels is having way too much playing torture the character :)

Kim

Torture would be easier on Bill at least to understand

Chinese water torture, bamboo spines under the finger nails, the rack, all would be less confusing.

That would be people being nasty to hurt him, THAT he could understand.

But all this being nice to Belle? This assuming SHE is a MtF TG person who is so nice they MUST help her.

Even his own body which is just enough female appearing to confuse the issue. It's like even his own body is conspiring to make him into Belle.

The doctor said there was no intersex, just an allergic reaction but still. Why does he pass so very well as a girl and not so well as a guy.

Yet he clearly does not want to be a girl.

It is the uncertainty along with the well meaning but harmful actions of others that are making his life a hell on Earth.

Even his parents aren't much help. Mom is almost as bad as some at school.

tels, you must LOVE to beat up on Bill. Why? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hum, the name of a bully in school? You older and not nice cousin/brother?

A pet iguana that bit you?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

ohhhh

I know the bully could be named John W...somthing....

Meeting the aunt

tmf's picture

May be it could be a good thing! But have her come to school, do not in any circumstance go to his place of dwelling, have parental ride waiting to take you home, do not take any kind of lift from adverse party.
Streaking could be done with mix result, do not forget the transitioning story tanks to the nice TV guy.
Trying to flirt with the girls could be an option, you're a hetero-men or a lesbian-girl (lesbian-t-girl)

Peace and Love
tmf

AND MY NAME IS BELLE!....

I mean...... Oh NEVERMIND! Yes it was just another one of those NEVER END DAYS! Bill just can't seem to avoid winding up in girls clothes each day. At least Sam's trying to help him now, not that it's doing much good. Jaci, I guess Auntie Drea finally got you to sleep last night? Well anyway, thanks for 15! (Hugs) Taarpa
P.s. I don't think streaking will help, with bill's luck it will be record cold that day and the only thing people will see is her chest! LOL!

Belle of the ball 15

I think that Jason is lying so that he can get Bill/Belle into a position to force the issue. Best to not go with him alone, take a parent to the meeting.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

lol

People, remember that this is a story, there is no bill/Bella, is all fiction, something that tels, made up. I know have at least three people,(me myself and I) it just cracking up about pour bill/Bella is madcap adventure. I think that tels is sitting back and laughing her butt off.

Oh John....

Look at the pretty watch on a chain, isn't it pretty! You are now getting sleepy, very very sleepy.......... Giggles Taarpa

Good new chapter find it

nikkiparksy's picture

Good new chapter find it interesting that his sister admit's all her friend's alway's considered him a girl trying to act butch.
Wrong to agree to go with Jason with that as a misunderstanding it will backfire .
Wondering how bill is going to resolve some thing's guessing he need's too find a gf and at his age there should be a few that would hook up as he would be very interesting to a lot of girl's at that age.

I know I am late to the Ball but......

Jill Johnson's picture

I am waiting for you to resolve the inconsistency regarding the need to continue to go to deportment classes anymore. Certainly Mom could spring him or if she feels otherwise, sink her with a "you got yourself into this" or even "commit the crime, do the time". Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of Belle continuing in class but a little plausibility in the continuity never hurts. Or maybe I missed a clue.

Love your Stories Tels, right up there with Gaby and Tuck for crazy antics

Jill