What a good boy...Chapter 15

Printer-friendly version

What a good boy…Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I’m not sure if it’s the sex.

It’s likely the sex.

I’m calling what I’m doing sex, like with the toys.

It’s been two days since T-day and I’ve been really, really active with them. I’ve gone to school and hung around Gwen and Sophie and I’ve had no problem when it’s with them about admitting just how awesome it is. Then I’ve been going to my classes and really happy and chipper and right in the zone where not much can get me down and honestly I’ve felt sexy.

Most of the week I’ve felt this way actually. I’ll hang out and even go to their practices in the afternoon and yell and cheer for them as they do and get myself all wet and wired up while watching them and letting my mind drift into all sorts of fantasies about the jockettes.

Almost all of them actually…all the girls on the basketball team and the soccer team are really athletic and hot in their own ways…long legs…fast…sweaty…some of them have these really great muscles too and they run and shimmy just by the nature of being girls and on the soccer field…they grunt when they hit or slam into each other or let loose with a really powerful kick…that deep “Ughn…” wow it’s just semi-orgasmic…I dream and play out these fantasies about most of them really glad I have a pad or a tampon handy as I get really juicy but Gwen and Sophie aren’t just my friends and they really are my friends but they’re also my chief staring members of my fantasies.

Gwen’s just Gwen and she’ll talk dirty and slyly sexually right back but Sophie is just sooo much fun because as much as I’m actually being team supportive and cheering them all on I root for them and all the good stuff I’m also very naughty with her…

Like showing her a picture of my Vag and fitting the strap-on onto me…and whisper into her ear.

“See…see…it’s so hot Soph…there’s that bit that slips inside of your pussy and it moves and slides and grinds inside of you as you take that hefty eight inches and you hold me down with those toned coffee arms of yours and sink it into my pussy…”

“Tracy…”

“I dream of that…you all tough yet sweet this jockette angel taking over everything in the bed and pinning me down and fucking me until I can’t help it and I cry out… So…phiiiiie…”

“Tracy……fu..ck…”

She’s so much fun because I’m whispering it and it’s getting to her because she’s crossing her legs and she squirms in her seat…

I’ll admit…it’s fun being sexy for someone….it’s fun to have this kind of power. I get why girls tease sexually with guys. Not that I’m into guys I’m not but it’s so much a rush to turn the tables in a way.

………………As messed up as what happened was and is I think I love my life…or at the very least I love the new me.

And home…after school the first thing I do is hit my bed stripping down juicy and drenched and aching from being so turned on all day and go from my silver bullet to sometimes my larger friend… then a nap and then a shower and again in the shower…I think I’m at least hitting three or four times before I am worn out for awhile.

Honestly I don’t know how girls don’t just loose themselves from the whole multiple orgasm thing…if all guys could feel what I’m feeling no guy would ever really get stuff done.

But I love the afterglow…I have no idea if it’s the same but it’s that sex stone that come from getting off and after getting off so much and being that physical with myself I’m just so relaxed and not tired but loose in this really good way and I just sort of mellow my way through supper and my homework and reading a little…that’s another thing I’m doing. I’m reading some actual books because it’s supposed to make you smarter and I’m mostly into science fiction or fantasy but I’m trying some just plain fiction and spy or mystery stuff too or I will be…I am reading a minimum of one chapter a day but I’ve been going further in the book I’m currently reading.

Anyways…once there’s everything done it’s online to chat or play video games for awhile and then working out.

Working out get’s my adrenaline going which get my blood pumping and that get’s me awake enough that I want some more fun when I hit the shower before crashing for the night and the very first thing lately waking up has been me reaching for my silver bullet and having an orgasm to wake me up instead of my coffee.

And my “friends” join me in the shower…crazy freaky boy sex drive with the whole vag happy yay OMFG!

I hit school sore and really, really happy…like today…

Happy and naughty and whispering these things that have been my fantasies in her ear.

Sophie is whining at me and squirming in her seat and I so get that feeling…and I smile at her giving her this wicked grin. “Mmmm…well now you know how I feel when I’m looking at you most of the time…”

“W..What..?”

“Yeah…I can’t help it Sophie you’re smart and sweet and nice and you’re a really great athlete and add all of that to a girl that’s sexy and incredibly beautiful and I just can’t help but to look at you and just sink into these fantasies about being with you.”

“What about Gwen?”

“Gwen too but she’s different…my friend way more than a deeply involved lover that I want to give myself to.”

“Give yourself…?”

I nod. “Sure…it comes with the equipment I think…I know how it feels and I want you I do and I’d love to have my way with you too but just the thought of how you’d just light up inside when you’re in control instead of someone that has to “Drive”…that thought…”

I cross my legs and squirm a little myself as I learn over the edge of the cafeteria table to whisper to her again. “You’re getting me so damp it’s costing me a small fortune in pads…”

“Oh…”

“Yeah oh…”

She blushes. “I can have a sleepover tonight after the soccer game if you want?”

“We’ll be there.” Gwen offers for her.

“We?” I look at her.

“I’m coming too so Sophie doesn’t chicken out and besides with the two of us it’ll actually look a lot more innocent.”

I look at Sophie. She blushes and looks at Gwen and she nods… “Yeah but can we go and do some stuff like after the game and everything…I just don’t want it to be all y’know…”

“Sure how about we all meet at the mall hang out together and maybe catch a show or decide on some movies and stuff to rent and get stuff to actually hang out all night and if something happens then it happens and if it doesn’t we’ll still have fun.”

“So it just won’t be about the sex?” She asks kind of hopeful and kind of bashfully. God she’s so fucking cute like that and when she’s on the court she’s so hot and fierce…it’s thrilling that she’s actually like that but I can also get where she’s coming from in my own way.

“No, we’re friends way before and after any of that you girls are actually my best friends.”

Gwen grins. “Exactly but who’s your best friend?”

“Neither, I love both of you equally…you’re my white chopstick and Sophie’s my dark one but you can’t eat by chosing just one.”

We actually end up laughing at that and we head off to our classes and stuff and the rest of the afternoon doesn’t suck that much even with Frank giving me these looks and bumps in the hall.

He hasn’t quit all week either but neither do I.

He bumps me and I hit him hard with a punch.

Maybe at some point he’s going to get it that I’m not taking his shit or anyone elses and I will defend myself.

I’m stowing my books that I won’t need in my locker and grabbing the stuff for the game that I brought with me out of it and I’m heading off to get changed when Frank comes out of no where and he grabs me and he punches me in the stomach…I’ve both hands full so I can’t really defend myself and he shoves me into one of the janitors closets.

He hits me again hard and he drops me to my knees. “Right where you belong you little faggot you’re going to suck my dick or I’m going to beat the shit out of you.”

He’s kidding right?

I got run over by a damned SUV? He thinks I’m actually afraid of the pain he can dish out?

He’s got his fly open and pants down and he’s trying to force his boner into my mouth.

I reach up and take it in my hand…

It feels really strange…I hold it and stroke it and he’s going “Yeah, yeah fag that’s it.”

I move my mouth closer and I turn my head sideways like I’m going to kiss the shaft and as yeech as it is I bite down hard!

Frank screams and I follow up before he can hit me with an uppercutting slap to his balls.

He goes down in a pile and now that we’re at the same height I headbutt him and while he reels back I punch him hard in the face.

I get up and grab him by the hair…

“Suck you?!, Blow You?! No you like blowjobs why don’t you suck me!”

There’s this…sniffled… “Okay…”

And Franks pulling down my pants!?

And I’m all What the hell until his mouth meets my vag…oh….

Oh…he’s not Gwen but he’s…

Frank…is eating me out…

Frank?

So…?

So is this like…a guy having a crush and freaking out in a wigged out way because his crush is contrasting with the fact that it’s supposed to be gay?

Like some little boy teasing a girl he likes.

“Oh…oh fuck Frank…there…there…lick…suck…suck…”

He’s doing it too…Until I cum…pretty hard actually from what the adrenaline or the kink or…?

“Frank?”

“Yes…” It’s quiet and he’s got his face, his forehead pressed into my pubic bone.

“You like me don’t you…”

“Kinda…”

“Okay…you’re being a complete fucking asshole.”

“Sorry…”

“You want to fuck me right?”

He does this shrug of his shoulders.

“I’m not into guys.”

“But…we just…”

“I know…but I’ll tell you what…if you stop being an asshole and start acting like a decent human being I’ll make you a deal.”

“Wh…what kind of deal…?”

“You let me think about whether or not I want to try sex with you but only…only if I get to fuck you first…”

“Huh…how’s that any different than…”

“With my strap-on…”

“Oh…”

“Oh…think about it…and never ever grab anyone like this ever again…you could be so fucking charged you know that…”

“I know…you were driving me crazy…”

“Yeah I get that and Frank…crazy’s not attractive.”

I push him away and I pull up my pants and my underwear and head out of the closet and there’s no-one around so I grab my things from the floor and I head to the girls bathroom to get changed and I’m both shaking from fear, rage and I’m turned on and confused as hell.

I was honestly expecting one hell of a fight not him to get all submissive and stuff…hell I don’t even know what I’m felling right now I’m feeling so many things.

What he did was so, so fucking wrong but he went so…

Submissive…and…

Wow I need to really think about this, this was never going to be on the list of things that I thought would ever happen to me.

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nope, seriously you can never tell:)

Even as I write this I'm not sure Frank knows why either or what Tracy's long term feelings will be in response to this.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Err Wow

Elsbeth's picture

So Frank was objecting way too much, reminds me of little boys who pester the girl they really like. And he is submissive, yea err Wow

Love the story

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Yeah Frank might have been too attracted to handle it.

and those feelings might have made him scared enough to lash out at Tracy. I'm undecided yet as to exactly what's going on there yet. But yeah he seems to be a closet sub.
Thanks for enjoying this:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

wow

wow that was unexpected and a little creepy. i'm going to have to see where this goes.
very interesting chapter, thanks

Yes, there was something creepy in this too.

Frank's trying to force the sex issue was pretty messed up and his reaction to Tracy's yelling was totally unexpected.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

^_^

Extravagance's picture

I am completely unable to describe just how much I love this story. It's so lovely and dreamy and sexy. It pulls me into a lovely sexy dream world like no other story does... ^_^
*Falls asleep on you in mid huggle and dreams sexy happy dreams and purrs softly and swishes her tail slowly* <3

PS: Back on chapter 8, the story inspired me to remark that heaven was a place on earth.
I heard that song on the radio yesterday, and thought of Tracy. Now I will be reminded of this wonderful story any and every time I hear the song again (And indeed vice-versa). ^_^
*Lots more very happy huggles* <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Thanks Extravagance!

I'm so glad that you're enjoying this. It is sort of an erotic story more than a heavy character driven plot and yet there's different things happening here in this than in my other one Absinthe.
Tracy has no idea yet what to do about what happened with Frank and frank likely doesn't either.
But I'm Hoping the future chapters will entertain as well.
*Great Big Huggles and Belly Rubs.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

:D

Extravagance's picture

Sort of erotic? It's very erotic. <3 And I am very sure that the future chapters will entertain also. ^_^
There is even more potential now. = ) When he wants to be dominant, he can pin Frank down and impale his pussy on Frank's cock. ;) ...And when he wants to be thoroughly and passionately fucked, I'm sure his "chopsticks" will be happy to reach for their strap-ons. ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I'm not sure what Tracy will do about Frank.

The thought of a live guy...there kind of freaks him out.
But at the same time...Crazy, horny, exploring teenaged brains...
*Huggles and scratches.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers