Abigails Weekend Adventure 01-03

Printer-friendly version


 ©September 2012


Part Three of Three


Chapter Three: Sunday

    Adrian was in heaven when he woke on the Sunday morning and felt Tanya spooned up in front of him still sleeping soundly. He buried his nose in her hair enjoying the smell of it and the warmth they were sharing. He didn’t want to move, but felt the need to go use the bathroom, and also take a couple of painkillers to help move the headache he had from all the wine they drank.

    He slid out of bed and smiled as he looked down at the red lacy babydoll night gown he was wearing, that was being pushed out from his chest by the fake breasts he’d gone to bed wearing the night before. He got a shock when he entered the bathroom and saw the mess his face was in. He’d gone to bed with Tanya while still wearing Abigail’s wig and makeup. The wig was still on his head, just, but the makeup was just a painted mess all over his face. He let out a sigh and then removed the wig and took it back into the bedroom and placed it back on its stand before returning to the bathroom to clean off the makeup.

    Once he’d removed all the makeup from the night before, he went to the kitchen and put the kettle on to make himself a coffee.

    Adrian was sat at the kitchen table ten minutes later with a mug of coffee in front of him running one of his long fingernails around the lip of the mug when he heard the patter of feet coming down the hallway towards the kitchen. Then he saw Tanya enter the room with a smile on her face.

     “Morning.” She smiled as she walked over and squeezed her way onto his lap and cuddled up to him. “Did I kick you out of bed?” She asked with a pout in her voice as she rested her head on his shoulder.

     “Morning.” Adrian sighed as he wrapped his arms around her and took in a deep breath, enjoying her wonderful scent. “I wanted some painkillers and a drink.” He added.

     “Coffee?” Tanya asked as she sat up and sniffed the mug.

     “Yes it’s coffee. Milk, no sugar.” He replied.

     “Just the way I like it.” Tanya said as she picked up the mug and took a long gulp from it and then let out a sigh.

    Adrian just sat and watched the beautiful creature sat on his knee drink the coffee for a couple of minutes wondering how he suddenly got so lucky in love. His brain wasn’t the only thing working and he was soon blushing as his penis came to life and pressed against Tanya’s bottom.

     “Nice to see that someone’s glad to see me.” Tanya grinned as she wiggled her bottom making Adrian groan.

     “Sorry, but sometimes it has a mind of its own.” Adrian stammered out as he looked at Tanya looking at him with a thoughtful look on her face as she studded his features. “I did warn you I wasn’t much to look at without my makeup and wig.” He said after a couple of minutes with Tanya looking at his face.

     “I think you’re very pretty, to pretty to be a boy.” Tanya said just before she leaned forward and started kissing him as she wrapped her fingers in his short hair.

    Adrian was gasping for breath when she finally released him. “Pretty? Not hansom and rugged?” He asked as he tried to puff out his chest to look more macho, even though he was dressed in a lacy red babydoll night dress and had breast forms attached to his chest still.

     “No.” Tanya giggled. “But I don’t really like that sort of man. I do like pretty and petite though.” She added just before she started kissing him again.

    Adrian looked worried when Tanya suddenly stopped kissing him and got up, but it was short lived as he watched Tanya slip up his nightdress to expose his penis before she straggled his lap and lifted her own nightdress to reveal that she wasn’t wearing any panties either. He let out a soft groan when she eased herself down onto his lap impaling herself on his member.

     “You are man enough for me where it counts though.” She purred between kisses. “I know this is quick, but I think I’m falling in love with you.” She added as she looked Adrian in the eyes trying to gage his reaction.

     “I already know I’m in love with you.” He replied as he looked her in the eyes.

    Tanya started to grin as she jumped up off his knee and then pulled him to his feet and dragged him back to the bedroom.

    Tanya was cuddled up to Adrian a couple of hours later enjoying the closeness they felt to each other, as they came down from the high of yet another love making session.

     “Wow, are you sure you haven’t been with any other women?” Tanya asked with a sigh of contentment.

     “No, you were my first.” He promised.

     “And you’re only.” She said with a pout as she turned to face him and wrapped her arms around him. “I’m not letting you get away baby.” She grinned just before she started kissing him again.

     “I don’t think you need to worry about that.” Adrian smiled when they broke the kiss. “It’s not like women are cueing down the street to get into bed with me is it?” He pointed out.

     “That is their loss and my gain.” She smiled back just before she kissed him again. “You belong to me now.” She giggled.

     “And you can have me body and soul.” Adrian smiled back just before he kissed her this time.

     “I plan to as often as I can.” Tanya said as she rubbed his member through the lacy nightdress.

     “As good as that feels my love, I really do need something to eat.” Adrian said as he slipped out of bed and put on his dressing gown.

     “Food does sound like a good idea.” Tanya replied as she also slid out of bed and put on the offered dressing gown.

    Adrian was soon sorting out egg on toast for them both. Tanya offered to help, but Adrian said he wanted to spoil her, so she was happy to sit at the kitchen table and watch him work.

     “I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but I still see Abby, even without the wig and the makeup.” Tanya said looking worried she might have just upset him.

     “It’s probably just the nails and the chest making you think that.” Adrian said as he held up a hand and thrust out his chest a little more.

     “That could be part of it, but you have a soft face that most women would die for, and I love your long natural eyelashes.” Tanya said sounding a little jealous. “You may not look like much of a man, but you sure make a pretty girl, my girl.” She grinned with pride.

     “Thank you.” Adrian blushed, not knowing what else to say. He soon had the breakfast ready and then he joined Tanya at the kitchen table to eat it.

     “This looks good enough to eat.” Tanya said as she picked up her knife and fork. “Thank you for the breakfast, and other things.” Tanya added with a grin just before she started eating it.

    They both ate in silence as they tried to recharge their energy levels from all the love making. Adrian kept stealing looks at Tanya, shocked to realise he now had a girlfriend that loved his female side and enjoyed seeing him dressed that way.

     “Do you have anything planned for the rest of the day?” Tanya asked once they finished eating and they were clearing the table.

     “Not really, I’d normally just sit and read a book, or watch something on TV.” Adrian shrugged. “I live a very unexciting life remember?” He added with a pout.

     “You did live a very unexcited life.” Tanya corrected him. “I’m sure we can find something fun to go out and do.” She added.

     “As girlfriends?” Adrian asked looking hopeful that Tanya still wanted to spend time with Abby, and he’d had fun the day before getting out and going shopping for female clothes.

     “Yes as girlfriends.” Tanya shot back like Adrian was being silly if he thought she wanted to go out with him in boy mode. “I thought we could do some more shopping and then go see a movie.” Tanya explained her plan for the two of them.

     “I better go take a shower then, and see about bringing Abigail back.” Adrian grinned.

     “I’m feeling a little grubby myself, and I could use a hand to get my back clean.” Tanya pouted, but it was soon a grin that matched the one Adrian had.

     “Sounds like a fun idea.” Adrian said as he got to his feet and helped Tanya up.

    Tanya watched as Adrian removed the breast forms and then cleaned them up before placing them on a towel on the bed to dry while they showered.

     “Your body looks out of balance without the breast forms.” Tanya said as she saw the way his waist narrowed above his feminine looking hips, but then led up to nothing. If it wasn’t for the penis hanging down between his legs, Tanya would think she was looking at a short haired, flat chested woman.

     “It feels out of balance without them.” Adrian said as he lifted his hands up to his flat chest. “I feel so confused about it though. I don’t like men and I don’t want to have my manhood removed.” He added with fear in his voice.

     “You don’t have to like men to want to present yourself to the world as a woman, and I don’t want you to remove your manhood either, but you could still have breast implants and become a she-male.” Tanya said as she pulled Adrian into a hug.

     “I’m scared of what people would think of me if I did that though.” Adrian admitted. “Not to mention my parents and other family.” He added looking worried.

     “I’d be with you though now, if you did want to look into having anything like that done, or we can carry on the way you have been.” Tanya said with a warm smile. “I love you Abby.” Tanya added just before she started kissing him.

     “I would like to look into having breasts of my own one day, but for the time being you will have to live with me attaching my breasts when not at work.” Adrian sighed when they broke the kiss.

     “I can live with that, just as long as I still get to use this.” Tanya said as she took hold of his member and then pulled him into the shower stall with her.

     “That is yours whenever you want it.” Adrian grinned.

     “I think it was fate that we met each other.” Tanya said as she closed her eyes and let Adrian wash her body for her while he kissed her breasts. “I never felt right going out with men or women, but the minute you told me what you were, I just knew I wanted to be with you.” She groaned out as the feel of Adrian nibbling on her nipple felt so good.

     “I felt the same way about you then I let you into my flat Friday night.” Adrian said between soft bites on her breast. He slipped a finger into her clitoris and smiled when she groaned even louder.

     “Oh god, where did you learn to do this.” She groaned out.

     “I read a lot of books.” He replied.

     “I’ll have to read more myself then.” She said with another groan.

     “I could sort some out for you now.” Adrian said with a grin as he stopped fondling her.

     “Screw that, just get back to work down there.” Tanya said as she used one hand to push his head back to her breast while pushing the other one back down to her groin.

    Tanya was soon groaning louder as an orgasm washed over her and she found Adrian holding her in his arms to stop her falling to the floor of the shower when he legs turned to jelly.

     “I have a lot more things I want to try out on you.” Adrian whispered in her ear as she got her breath back under control as she let him hold her up.

     “I’m yours to do with as you please.” She replied in a dreamy voice.

     “I was hoping you’d say that.” Adrian smiled.

    They both got out the shower and dried each other off before Tanya slipped on Adrian’s soft white fluffy bathrobe and then sat on the bed and watched him transform into Abigail.

    Adrian picked up the first breast form and applied some glue to the back of it and stuck it to his chest before doing the same with the second one. He held them in place for some time until the glue had set, and then he got a bra and panty set out his chest of draws. The set were in a pale pink that he’d bought the day before while out with Tanya.

     “You look better already.” Tanya smiled looking at the breasts now stuck to Adrian’s chest.

     “It feels better having them there as well.” Adrian said as he placed the breasts into the cups of the bra and then slipped an arm through a strap one at a time and clipped it shut at the back.

     “Looks like you’ve done that a few times before.” She grinned at him.

     “Once or twice.” He blushed back as he picked up the panties and stepped into them.

    Tanya watched as he slipped the panties up his legs and then tucked his member between his legs before pulling the panties the rest of the way up and then adjusting things a little to leave him with a smooth looking crotch. The panties were tight enough to keep everything in place.

     “Is that not painful?” Tanya asked as she looked at the feminine looking groin.

     “Only when I get excited, which is most the time with you.” Adrian said as he altered his voice to sound more like Abigail.

     “I better behave myself then.” Tanya said trying to look all innocent as she sat on the bed waiting for him to carry on getting ready.

     “That would be a first.” Adrian smirked, making Tanya grin.

    Adrian picked up a pair of tights and then sat on the bed next to Tanya and started to put them on. He rolled up first one leg and placed his foot in before doing the same with the second one.

     “You could get away without the tights Abby, you have beautiful legs.” Tanya said as she watched him stand up and finish pulling up the tights and smoothing them out over his long slim legs that now looked very sexy encased in the black fabric.

     “Maybe so, but I just love the feel of the fabric wrapped around my legs, and the way it feels when my skirt brushes across them.” Adrian said sounding like Abigail now. “This is mostly about the dressing, so I like to enjoy as many of the sensations as I can when I dress.” She added with a smile.

    He sat down at his dressing table and set to work on his make up while Tanya sat and quietly watched him disappear and Abigail come to life again leaving Tanya with a smile on her face as he added the wig of long auburn hair that marked Abigail’s return.

     “Hi Abby.” Tanya said as she stood up and stepped over to give her girlfriend a hug and a kiss. “I’ve missed you.” She added with a sigh after the kiss ended.

     “I’m so glad this doesn’t freak you out Tanya.” Abigail smiled back. “I’d do anything to make you smile like this all the time.” She added just before leaning in for another kiss.

     “You better finish getting dressed, or we will never get out your flat today.” Tanya said when they stopped kissing and she stepped back and sat down on the bed again.

    Abigail stepped over to the wardrobe and selected a gray blouse she’d bought yesterday. It had a skinny tie detail that had curved collars and tied in the centre with a button through front. Long sleeves and double button cuffs.

    The next item she selected was a black skater style skirt in a stretch textured knit, and was mid-rise with an elasticated waistband and a flared look.

    Abigail finished off the look with a pair of peep toe bow style wedge sandals in black suede with a buckle fastening.

     “How do I look?” Abigail asked as she stood up again and moved to the middle of the bedroom and did a quick spin to give Tanya a good look of the finished article. The skirt flared out to show even more of Abigail’s long legs.

     “Wow Abby, you look amazing, and so feminine.” Tanya grinned as she got to her feet, eager to go get ready herself now she felt way underdressed still wrapped in the bathrobe.

     “Can I come and watch you get dressed now then?” Abigail asked with a grin as she followed Tanya out of the bedroom and down the hallway towards the living room where her purse was.

     “I don’t mind you watching me get ready.” Tanya grinned. “It’s not like I’ve got anything you haven’t seen already.” She added as she picked up her purse and made her way over to the front door and then across the hallway to her own flat.

    Abigail followed close behind after picking up her purse and making sure she had her front door keys in there.

    Tanya led Abigail right into her bedroom and sat her on the bed before getting undressed and walking over to her wardrobe to select an outfit to wear. Abigail had to shift her position on the bed as she watched Tanya’s naked form from behind as she bent over to look in the bottom of the wardrobe for a shoe box.

     “Do you like the view?” Tanya asked with a grin once she was stood up again and she turned to see Abigail trying to find a more comfortable way to sit.

     “Very much so.” Abigail grinned back as she watched Tanya walk over and lean down until their lips met in a soft warm kiss. “Now go and get dressed you little tease.” Abigail said as they broke the kiss.

    Tanya walked over to a chest of draws and selected some underwear and then she set to work getting dressed. She didn’t have to spend as long doing her makeup and other things, so she was soon dressed in a Foil print and mesh skater dress which had a round neckline and a fitted top with mesh panel front and back without sleeves, it also had a high waist band and flared skirt with full skater pleats. Tanya finished off the look with a pair of shoe style boots in black suede with almond shaped toe, concealed platform sole and a gold stiletto heel. The platform sole made Tanya just that little bit taller which balanced out her height to match Abigail in her heels.

     “How do I look?” Tanya asked as she struck a sexy pose with a hand on her hip and the other behind her head.

     “You look to good to be hanging around with me.” Abigail said with a sigh. “You’re just so beautiful.” She added in a tone that made it sound like she wasn’t good enough to have someone like Tanya.

     “I think you’re beautiful Abby, and I don’t want to be with anyone but you.” Tanya said as she pulled Abigail to her feet and then leaned in closer to kiss her and they wrapped their arms around each other. “Now let’s go out and do some more shopping and have some fun.” Tanya added after the kiss, as she dragged Abigail out the bedroom and then the flat, once Tanya collected her purse and made sure she’d got her money, keys and makeup.

    Tanya drove them both into Nottingham city centre and parked her car, before they started window shopping like they had the day before in Derby. Tanya soon had Abigail in a shop though, trying on a dress or two, and they had another fun filled day of shopping, stopping for lunch half way through.

    Abigail sat looking at Tanya while they ate a light lunch of a grilled chicken salad. Tanya noticed her look away when ever their eyes met. “What’s wrong baby?” Tanya asked with some worry in her voice.

     “Nothing.” Abigail lied.

     “You’re a very poor liar.” Tanya smirked. “Have you seen someone you know?” Tanya asked looking around for any sign of people looking at them.

     “No, nothing like that.” Abigail said. “I was just wondering how many boyfriends you’ve had.” She explained in a whisper, not sure if she wanted to know the answer.

     “Does it matter?” Tanya asked.

     “No, not really, but I just wondered why you fancy me.” Abigail shrugged in such a way as to make herself look like less of a catch than all the other guys Tanya might have been with.

     “Why do you think so little of yourself?” Tanya asked with an edge of annoyance in her voice.

     “I don’t know, but up until you knocked on my door the other night, no one has ever shown any interest in me.” Abigail tried to explain.

     “No one ever showed an interest in Adrian.” Tanya pointed out. “You’d kept Abigail locked up in your castle where the world couldn’t meet her.” Tanya smiled.

     “So it’s Abigail you’re in love with, not Adrian?” Abigail asked looking crushed by the realisation of what she’d just found out.

     “No!” Tanya snapped back a little to loud, earning them a look from some of the tables around them. “I love you as a person, not the girl or the boy, just you.” She added in a whisper as she reached across the table and took hold of Abigail’s hand. “I’ve had three boyfriends and two girlfriends, and none of them make me feel like you do.” Tanya admitted with a blush to her cheeks.

     “Why do I make you feel so different?” Abigail asked looking confused.

     “Because you’re everything I want in a lover, the best of both worlds.” Tanya explained. “You make me feel whole, and I already find it hard to believe I lived my life all this time without you in it.” She admitted.

     “I feel the same way about you.” Abigail blushed, not that it showed through the makeup she wore. “I was scared to get close to anyone because I knew I’d never be able to stop dressing as Abigail, and I didn’t want to cause a girl pain if they found out, but meeting you has turned out to be a dream come true.” Abigail smiled with tears in her eyes.

     “Abigail has spent far too long locked away where the world couldn’t see her, so it’s time she got out and had some fun, and I plan to have just as much fun with her brother.” Tanya grinned. “If you need me to prove I love both sides of you, we could go back to your place and let Adrian out.” Tanya suggested.

     “No, that’s alright, I’ll take your word for it.” Abigail said with a shake of her head.

     “I think you like letting the world see Abigail now, as much as I like being with her.” Tanya grinned.

     “I do.” Abigail blushed again. “I feel like this is who I really am, and being here with you makes it feel so good.” Abigail grinned.

     “I’ll take you in any form I can get you.” Tanya grinned back.

    With Abigail’s fears laid to rest, they finished their lunch and spent a little more time shopping before going back to the car and then driving to the multiplex cinema to watch a movie.

    They were just walking out of a shoe shop when Abigail saw Paul stood across the way with his girlfriend. Abigail grabed Tanya’s arm and pulled her back into the shop.

     “What’s wrong Abby?” Tanya asked looking worried.

     “I work with that guy stood over there.” Abigail explained as she pointed to the spot outside a woman’s clothes shop across the walkway from the shoe shop they had just shot back into.

     “Do you think he spotted you?” Tanya asked as she looked at the bored man stood holding several shopping bags.

     “I don’t think so, but I don’t want him seeing the two of us together, just in case he sees you and Adrian together at a later date.” Abigail explained.

     “I doubt he’d put two and two together Abby, you look so different now to how you look as Adrian.” Tanya pointed out. “Let’s just walk out of here and carry on shopping.” Tanya added as she took Abigail by the hand and led her back out the shop and across the walkway to enter the shop Paul was stood outside of looking bored to death.

    Abigail held her breath and tried to not look in Paul’s direction, but she couldn’t help feeling a little excited at the thought of being so close to someone she knew as Adrian. Paul didn’t show any signs of noticing her, but he did smile at them both, but it soon faded again when his girlfriend stepped out the shop and saw him looking at them both. His girlfriend punched him in the arm and then stuffed another bag in his arms and stormed off down the walkway towards another shop. Paul just snatched up all the shopping bags and ran off after her, not bothering to give Abigail or Tanya a second look.

     “I actually feel sorry for him.” Abigail giggled as she watched him running along with all the bags bouncing around.

     “I told you he wouldn’t recognise you.” Tanya said looking smug. “Looks more like he got in trouble for looking at other women to me.” She added with a giggle of her own.

     “You’re one of those people that are right, even when they’re wrong, aren’t you?” Abigail frowned.

     “You know me already.” Tanya smiled back as she linked her arm through Abigail’s and led her into the shop Paul’s girlfriend had just walked out of.

    Abigail just smiled as they carried on shopping. They soon decided they’d done enough shopping for one weekend, and they made their way back to the car and then to the Showcase Cinema just outside the town centre.

    Tanya got the tickets and Abigail got them a large drink to share and a medium tub of popcorn.

    The movie was a romantic comedy, and they both enjoyed it, but the part they really enjoyed was being cuddled up together as they shared the drink and the popcorn. They left when the movie ended, and calling in at a pizza hut on the way home to grab a pizza. They had it boxed so they could take it home with them and enjoy it in the comfort of Abigail’s flat while cuddled up together on the sofa with a glass of wine.

    Abigail let out a sigh when they got back to her flat and she took her sandals off. “That feels better.” She said as she wiggled her toes.

     “Now you’re acting more like a normal female.” Tanya giggled as she referred to the fact Abigail had been walking around her flat the other night in pointy toed stiletto heels when she let Tanya into her place.

     “I hadn’t had some sexy little creature drag me out shopping two days in a row then.” Abigail said as she stepped over to where Tanya had just stepped out of her shoes, making her a couple of inches shorter than Abigail now. “Thank you for a wonderful weekend.” Abigail added just before she leaned in and kissed her.

     “The weekend isn’t over yet.” Tanya grinned back when they stopped kissing. “I hope that Abigail can spend the night.” She teased as she reached down and rubbed Abigail’s groin while she leaned in for another kiss.

    Abigail let out a groan as her member stirred to life. She was soon groaning for another reason when she felt Tanya’s hand lift her skirt and then pull down Abigail’s panties and free it from its prison.

     “The pizza will get cold.” Abigail panted out as Tanya softly stroked her penis back and forth.

     “We can throw it in the microwave later she breathed in her ear as she pulled Abigail towards the bedroom.

    Abigail was sat on the sofa wearing a silk dressing gown over a sexy looking black babydoll night gown, with Tanya cuddled up next to her looking just as good in the same things, but in different colours. They’d enjoyed a couple of slices of pizza each and were just relaxing in front of the telly.

     “Do you have to work tomorrow?” Tanya asked with a pout.

     “Yes, I need to earn some money to cover for all the new clothes I bought this weekend.” Abigail said with a grin. “Don’t you have to work tomorrow?” Abigail asked.

     “Yes, but I’d call in sick if it meant spending more time with you, or Adrian.” She smiled as she looked up at Abigail.

     “We have the rest of our lives together, and the more money we have, the more dresses I can buy.” Abigail giggled.

     “You can be such a girl.” Tanya said with a roll of her eyes, but she was soon giggling at the idea of them being together for the rest of their lives.

     “Thank you.” Abigail grinned, taking Tanya’s comment as a complement.

     “Let’s call it a night and head off to bed.” Tanya said as she picked up the TV remote and turned the telly off.

     “Are you tired?” Abigail asked as she let Tanya help her get to her feet.

     “Who said anything about Sleeping?” Tanya grinned up at her. “There’s more than just sleeping we can do in bed.” She added as she pulled Abigail towards the bedroom again.

     “Yes, we can cuddle.” Abigail smirked.

     “Yes we can cuddle later, but I have a couple of other things in mind before we get to that part.” Tanya said as she pushed Abigail down onto the bed just before she threw herself on top

of her.

Epilogue: Monday Morning

    Adrian had spent Sunday night with the breast forms attached and wearing a babydoll night gown, while enjoying Tanya’s company cuddled up to him. He enjoyed the sight of her sleeping when he woke and lay there looking at her until the alarm went off and woke her up.

     “Can we just have another five minutes?” Tanya groaned as she tried to cuddle up to Adrian.

     “I wish I could, but I need to remove these breast forms and take a shower before getting ready for work.” Adrian said, not bothering to alter his voice to sound feminine.

     “Will you let me help you get clean?” Tanya asked looking a little more eager to get up now and spend as much time with Adrian as she could before they both left for work.

    Adrian and Tanya were soon out of bed and jumping into the shower once he’d removed the breast forms and cleaned off the glue. Tanya still found it hard to believe that Adrian could look so feminine even without the breasts, but she still found herself loving every little bit of him as they started kissing and then things got a little heavier and the shower took longer than they planned.

    Once they got done in the shower, Tanya grabbed her keys and ran across the hallway to her own flat to get ready for work while Adrian put on a suit and sorted out some fruit and yogurt for them both.

    Adrian had just finished getting breakfast ready when Tanya returned to his flat dressed ready for work in a nice looking female business suit.

     “I’ll give you a lift to work, if you’re worried about being late.” Tanya said when she saw Adrian looking worried as he looked at the clock on the wall.

     “I don’t want to make you late for work.” Adrian said.

     “You won’t, and I’d like to spend a little more time with you anyway.” Tanya grinned.

    Adrian smiled as he looked forward to spending more time with Tanya as well. He’d been looking forward to spending the weekend as Abigail, but got so much more when Tanya knocked on his door looking for help. Adrian had fallen head over heels in love with Tanya, and she’d fallen in love with him, even the female side he loved to be.

    Abigail was going to be spending a lot more time out in the world, but that’s a story for another time.

The End ....For Now

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

    Author’s notes: This is the first story about Abigail and Tanya in a series of stories I plan to write. I hope you’ve enjoyed this, and will enjoy future tales involving the two of them. Thank you.

    Hugs and Love

    SaraUK

up
190 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Abigail and Tanya...

Andrea Lena's picture

...sigh... Thank you!!!!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Abigails Weekend Adventure 01-03

It's easy to see that Abigail and Tanya will become a couple and have children. It's just the details that are missing until the next story, which if like your other sequels, will be well worth commenting on, kudoing, and reading.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

munch munch slurp

Eepp. .. munch munch ... Next chapter not available! /cry

Positions

Yeah, I'd follow them on another adventure n a few more positions guess its the first time Adrian's returned to work with a long weekend k-jo

I was lying down minding my own business when life came by and drove right over me

Good introduction

... but it needs more of something to make it other than the same old same old. This sort of stuff has been used for literally decades and I hope the follow on series breaks some new ground.

Kim

Abigail and Tanya

Great story and looking forward to new adventures of theirs!

Richard

To be brief...

Sweet.

Nicely done.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa