the cross-world sword part 6

Printer-friendly version

sorry its been a while sense the last chapter i hope to get more up soom and feel free to leave comments.

after the sword was knocked out of johns hand the mad man moves in and kills one warrior by ripping him in half and injured the other by sending several metal spikes though his arms and legs causing him to pass out and knocking out the tracker by sending him flying across the room hitting the wall.

At that point the mad man moved to the center of the room between john and his sword.

john:"so now what are you going to do try to kill me then send more beasts to destroy the village and take their land."

mad man:"so i see you've figured out that much and now that you don't have your sword you should be easy to defeat'"

john:" thats were your wrong."

willing his sword to come to him john thought 'gentex come to me' the sword went though the mad man's chest the get to john.

madman:" how can this be."As john cuts the madman in half.

then john puts both the warrior and tracker on his shoulders and carrys him out side the building and sets them next to the front gate and went to find a vehicle to help get the other two back to the village. after he found aa vehicle it took a while to get back to the village. when he finally got the two men back to the village he stopped the vehicle and came to a stop next to the chiefs hut.

"these men are hurt and need medical attention."

The villagers run to help the two that were hurt, as john walked in to the chiefs hut.

chief" You've returned so what news do you have."

" two men were lost the others injured."

"That isn't good news, and about our problem?"

"No longer a threat to you or your people. but now I must leave soon."

"I figured you would want to leave soon but tonight we must feast and reward you for saving us."

"then let us feast tonight but I must leave tomorrow."

"Then we are in agreement, and as for your reward for helping us is this it is our newist invention it a bracelet that contains a pocket dimension with in it and its thought activated. just think about opening it and what you want out if it and to put stuff in. now lets go and eat."

early morning the next day

john wakes up before anyone else and unsheathes his sword presses the button and slices though the air opens a portal thinking about his home and his friends.

next time will john return home or end up somewhere else!!!!!!!!

dont forget to leave a comment.

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

the cross-world sword part 6

This is getting more and more fun to read.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Interesting

Interesting story and you do have a wonderful imagination. How ever I think it would have turned out much better had you put forth the thoughts of the people who were on their venture to save the village. It does make the story a little more interesting as we read their thoughts, feeling, etc!

All in all though it is a nice story.

Hugs

Vivien