Walking through Hell...Chapter 2.

Printer-friendly version

Walking through Hell…Chapter 2.

I lead the others as fast as we can go or dare to go through this place. Strange colored skies with browns and streams of toxic colors.

Everything is dead here or dying and those that aren’t are toxic or worse. See there’s animals and stuff here, people even too but everything is burnt from too much sun and too much heat and no rain. There’s no power here…no electricity no running water and even if you don’t need to eat or to drink since you’re dead it doesn’t stop the need…that want of it and you sweat here…get thirsty, get tired and hungry and if you eat anything you get poisoned by hell itself…it’s all a tainted.

You eat and you feed and you get sick, start getting boils and start to get sick in your soul too… like a junky…wanting more poison because it makes the agony go away.

How do we know?

We’ve been on the road as it was for days and each town that we pass we’ve been seeing things like this.

You start off small and then you fall little by little until the addictions change you and twist you into something that you never were meant to be.

Add in survival of the fittest and the fact that you can’t really die unless something eats your heart here and takes your soul…into their soul…

If you can call it that.

Wolf form is hard to keep outside the towns…the animals are a constant temptation like that and a starving wolf is a starving wolf.

Sara is doing better than me being a mage? I’m still new to that aspect of things and Stevie breaking the laws like that. I was guiding her to the danger not suggesting that she go about the way that she did.

Kelly is doing worse than me and better too. She’s not as skilled in the fact that hell is a place of the mind and her soul is having a hard time adjusting to her life of human limitations. On the other side she has a small cross around her neck and she’ll grip that and she’ll pray sometimes and that really does seem to help her. She seems to get some kind of strength from it

We’ve had to fight several times sneaking around trying to get information…people are sometimes little more than beasts…very much think Resident Evil in a way. It’s bad very bad.

Thankfully Kelly’s guns she had somehow work here…and she’s been using the ammo sparingly.

Sara says its part of Kelly’s soul construct since she died with them and stuff.

Seems likely.

Kelly’s actually guiding us and instead of going as the doctors soul had fled to we’re going west.

There’s a bridge that crosses over to the United States at this place called Windsor I’m sure that there might be others but we’d have to cross and that we’d need a boat and we all had bad imaginings of what we’d find there in the water.

We’ve just hit the highway and the cars are just left there or burned or still burning or rusting most are overturned and it’s very scary as we make our way through this place.

The closer that we get to populated areas the higher the danger…the damned are so many…

We smell the fired on hell long before we get there to Windsor and we get off the main road and hide and sneak.

Windsor is walled…and there is a huge metal volcano rising up from the center of this place and we watch as the damned are hauling metal and scraps all hooked literally together in a gaff hook chain gang.

Some of the things there leading them, giving the orders aren’t human…some look sort of what a demon or a devil may seem like but most of these things are like out of some freaks imagination.

I’m really trying to think of a way into the place…I can sort of see the bridge through the smog.

“Dammit we need a plan.”

Sara nods. “Maybe we can take a guard or something and disguise ourselves and walk in?”

Kelly shakes her head. “No they’d likely know the differences we do not look like these things at all and we’d be caught flat footed or something.”

Sara says. “I’m not going through the sewers.”

“Well maybe in one of the wrecks they’re hauling?”

I shake my head. “If we’re caught then we’ll be dead meat in a can literally.”

I get up from my hiding spot and I start walking down the hill towards the highway and Kelly and Sara are following me. Kelly’s saying. “Katya what the hell! Are you trying to get us killed?”

“I’m walking in.”

“Are you nuts!? We’ll definitely not get through then.”

“Why not you think anyone would be this crazy?”

“You just don’t walk…”

Sara quips with a snerk. “One does not simply walk into Mordor.”

I’m smiling just a bit at that as I wrap my cloak around me and start to walk like the wolf queen that I was raised to be.

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Still confusing but

What do expect from the location. Waiting to see where you go with this. Is there a way out?
Good chapter, thanks

Hopefully it'll make more sense.

It'll be awhile though be patient.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Astral Plane

This is taking place on another plane of existence such as the astral?

Mordor? :)

hugs
Grover

Hell actually:)

But she was quoting Boromir (LOTR) as a joke...Windsor...Mordor:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

This was maybe a bit less

This was maybe a bit less confusing, but still... well, I wonder where this is going? Fighting the demons on their home turf?

Thank you for writing,
Beyogi

Mordor

Elsbeth's picture

Funny, interesting story. Curious where this is going. Good stuff

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Thanks Elsbeth:) Glad you got it.

I hope you enjoy more of this as it comes out.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Love you work

I send you love and hugs thank you agin I enjoyed reading this.
Hanna

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

No Gnomes around

Or whatever they(Frodo & company) disguised themselves as..(the long-bent nose soldiers).
Enjoying!!
a

alissa