Some days prayers are answered 2

Printer-friendly version

I woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. I was lying in my bed wondering how I got here when I noticed the first strange thing. It’s not really a strange thing in that it was just a pillow but I only have the one and my head is currently resting on it. So where did this mystery pillow come from? It has a matching pillow case so it looks like it belongs. My thoughts of mystery pillows is quickly interrupted by a few things I’m hungry, it smells like breakfast, and I need the bathroom urgently. That’s when I sat up and my mind exploded. I am wearing something with a little lace and not a lot else, completely out of character I hate my body why would I show it off with lace. But today there’s something else my breasts there huge, not really huge but average everyday C cup sized breasts and there mine and there real at least they look real and, Oh MY GOD they feel real. Suddenly I’m not that hungry or at least I don’t notice anymore. But I do really need that bathroom I throw off my covers and that’s when I notice the very lacy see through panties and they don’t need any help maintaining a feminine look my waist is narrow my hips are wider I’ve got curves in all the right places and nothing I shouldn’t have I’m so excited. I forget about the bathroom and scream for Sarah to come quickly. She burst through my bedroom door as I stand up to meet her.

“What’s wrong Jen?” she asks.

“Nothing’s Wrong” I say in reply “look at me I’m normal “

“Well nothing about you is normal but what are you hyper about?”

“My Body silly it’s a woman’s body completely Female in every way that I can tell!”

“Yes it is” she says “and while I’m completely jealous of the figure That you are completely showing at the moment why are you so excited about it today? Or does Tom have something to do with that”

It’s then that I notice Sarah is 5’6” I’m 5’8”, neither of us is wearing shoes. Why is she taller than I am? Why does she not think it is weird that after 24 years of prayer I finally woke up a woman? And wait a minute who’s Tom?

“Hold on a sec” I tell her” I need to use the bathroom then we will talk.”

I grab my robe put it on and run across the hall to the bathroom. Now we all know that these quick trips work one of two ways so I will spare you the details and just say that I was not disappointed with the process. I return to my room to find Sarah sitting on my bed waiting for my return.

I asked her again “you mean to tell me that you don’t think anything is off about my appearance today.”
“You don’t recall that for the entire time I’ve known you that I’ve had a very mannish figure until this morning and that my name was John until a month ago.”

Sarah’s reply threw me more than my apparent overnight transformation.
“Nothing’s odd about your appearance, you’ve never had a mannish figure, and I would have NEVER had a bridesmaid named John.”

As odd as the situation was I felt the need to prove I was not hallucinating and that she was the one whose history was off. So I grabbed one of my work shirts with the embroidered name tags that my former company refused to change “so what is this?” I said pointing to my name tag.

“It’s um, a name tag.”

“And what name does it say?”

“Jennifer”

Her reply startled me I turned the shirt to look. Sure enough it did say Jennifer on the tag. The inside tag reveled it to be a woman’s medium issued to Jennifer instead of the men’s large issued to John. I dropped the shirt to the floor and reached for the vendor pass on my work bag that too was in the name Jennifer with a very pretty face where my picture was yesterday. Wait I turned in my vender pass yesterday with my office key which was actually my house key. I checked my keys the house key was back next to my office key. I will have to find a good way to mark those I thought. I then went to my book shelf to check my high school yearbooks in all of them absent was the man I had tried to be for so long in all of them was a very pretty very popular Jennifer. I sat on my bed next to Sarah crying. “This is the happiest day of my life why am I so sad that I can’t prove what I don’t want to have been through.” To her credit Sarah just hugged me and told me everything would be okay. Then she suggested breakfast before it gets cold. I suddenly remembered my tummy it was indeed hungry.

That’s when I saw my proof. I ran from Sarah’s arms and picked up a man’s button up shirt lying on the floor. “If I have never been a man then what is this? And where did it come from?”

“That is Tom’s shirt.” She said.

I had almost forgot about Tom she said his name before, but who was he? Why was his shirt on my floor? That’s when I remembered the first strange thing of the day the mystery pillow.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ahh, to dream.

But is it a dream? Seemingly not, lucky, lucky Jenny. So there is gender fairy after all. Trouble is; what does one have to leave under the pillow to invoke a visit?

Nice one Jenny.

Hugs and kisses,

XXXXX

Bev.

bev_1.jpg

So there is gender fairy after all

Sadly I know not how one summons the gender fairly, or what currency she is paid with. If I did it would have been a different posting. :P

I am always amazed at the power of words when they come flowing out of the heart; even in small numbers.

Some days prayers are answered 2

Who was dreaming, if there was a dream? Has her wish been granted?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I can't reveal all my secrets

I can't reveal all my secrets yet you will just have to wait {insert EVIL laugh here} ;p

I am always amazed at the power of words when they come flowing out of the heart; even in small numbers.

Is it weird that part 2 has

Is it weird that part 2 has more reads then part 1?

I am always amazed at the power of words when they come flowing out of the heart; even in small numbers.

Hi Jenny!

<< Is it weird that part 2 has more reads then part 1? >>

I didn't notice part 1; I opened part 2, went back to part 1 to read it first, then back to part 2. 2 reads for part 2 and only 1 for part 1. That's just me, but I hope it helps.

I think the other pillow is/was used by Tom. 8)

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

I was thinking that may have

I was thinking that may have been what threw the counter off later while I should have been focusing on the work that pays my bills. {I have done the same with other stories myself} and a good guess about the pillow but who is Tom and where does he come from? hopefully by now you've found ch 3.

I am always amazed at the power of words when they come flowing out of the heart; even in small numbers.

wishes come true?

cool. That would be a nice dream to wake up in for me too ...

DogSig.png