A New Life Part 3

Printer-friendly version


A New Life


Part Three


By Jacquimac


Chapter Three Continues Here

The meal finally ended and we all returned to our home, it was getting late but everyone wanted to talk about me. Oh it wasn't anything bad just about how far we were prepared to go with my living as a woman for the next three years and when everyone left in the early hours they appeared satisfied with the answers they got to their questions.
I think their biggest fear was that I was being forced into a situation and that they were being used, but they soon put their fears aside after I assured them I had after thinking about it agreed to give womanhood a try for the next three years and the women agreed to help me although I did state that it was not a sexual thrill I was seeking or making fun of women in general.
The family rose late the next morning and the downstairs rooms were cleaned for the day, after breakfast Dad and the boys went off somewhere while Mum an me got dressed for a day of shopping.
Mum had booked a suite at one of better hotels in the city with separate bedrooms, it wouldn't have been right for the two of us to share a bed after all I was still technically male despite my feminine appearance and clothing. The rest of the day we just relaxed by having a complete make-over in the hotels beauty salon.
The following day after breakfast Mum drove us to a shop called "Madam Franchesca House of Dreams”, it was a very exclusive shop or so I had been told as each dress was designed by the owner and made especially for the shops clients.
Mum assured me that the owner was fully aware of my problems and the staff was waiting for us to arrive.
Now wearing dresses wasn't exactly new to me, there were no young females on Dads side of the family and only three on Mums and when there had been a wedding I usually ended up as a flower girl or a bridesmaid to help my Aunts out on their big days.
It was a big shock to find Madam Franchesca, the owner was none other than my Aunt Mabel, Mums rebellious younger sister and who's bridesmaid I had been two years earlier. Along with her were Ethel and Iris her chief seamstresses and boy did they make a fuss when we arrived.
"Good, it's about time you started to dress more appropriate" said Aunt Mabel after she kissed me on the cheek.
"I'm only doing this as an experiment?" I replied.
"Well not to worry, we are going to make all your clothing for you," and looking at Mum, "I won't take no for an answer.”
“I know you have put money aside for my favorite nephew or I should say niece to buy a whole new wardrobe, but I want to do this," Stated Aunt Mabel.
Ethel and Iris just nodded.
"Oh don't worry everyone that works here knows you and is willing to help, God you should have been a Model with your looks and figure, maybe you could do a bit of modeling for me on weekends?" she asked.
"I don't know about modeling, but maybe I could help you out now and again as long as it doesn't involve anything with a pen," I replied.
Oh, don't worry I haven't forgotten your writing problem," she laughed.
Ethel and Iris led me to a room where I was told to strip to my underwear so they could take measurements. I stripped and it didn't long for the two women to get all the required measurements they needed.
"You don't know how long we've been waiting for this chance?" said Ethel.
"You never looked right dressed as a boy, those clothes didn't suit you," said Iris.
I was given a summer dress to put on over my underwear.
"That's just for a now, we won’t take long to run up your first dress," said Ethel as she took me back to the Aunt Mabel’s office.
"Jackie, did I hear your Mum right that you've agreed to be a woman for three years?” Asked Aunt Mabel
"Yes you heard right, they said two but I said I'd do it till I'm 21," I answered.
"Well that’s very brave of you," she said smiling.
Annette, Aunt Mabel's PA entered the room.
"MY GOD is that young Jackie?" she screamed.
"Yes it is," said Aunt Mabel.
"You make a very pretty young woman," smiled Annette as she gave me a hug with her voice about two million decibels lower
"Mabel, you've got to get her modeling for us and under an exclusive contract, with that new line you’ve been talking about for Teen Girls, Jackie will be perfect." stated Annette.
"I think we'd better slow a bit, Jackie has been in dresses since yesterday afternoon and still has long way to go in her training yet." said Mum.
"Oh don't worry about that we can hire people to teach her what she needs to know and if you watch Jackie she has a natural feminine movement anyway," said Annette.
"Even her mannerisms are feminine, she sounds and looks female so it wouldn't take much more training really," she continued.
Aunt Mabel nodded, "I noticed that as well but didn't want to say anything just yet, but I think we should wait a couple of months at least till Jackie feels more comfortable with herself," she said.
We sat and chatted for about an hour when Ethel and Iris entered, quickly they removed the dress I was wearing and put the one they carried on me, and what a fit. It emphasized my figure even more, and showed a bit of cleavage.
"Well there's no doubt about you being a girl in that dress?" said Aunt Mabel.
Oh it wasn't the usual kind of dress they sold to their customers, this one was for everyday wear and I had a feeling the more dressy frocks wouldn't take long before they appeared.
"We'll make a dozen similar to that one but with slightly different designs," said Ethel.
"Just what type of job do you have?” Asked Aunt Mabel, as if she didn't know.
"Oh, I just look after the house, do the laundry, cook the meals and etc." I said.
"Oh a Homemaker," smiled Iris.
"Well, my writing problem prevents me from getting a regular job?" I stated.
"Hey, don't get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with staying home and looking after a family," said Iris.
We stayed the whole day at the shop and left carrying another two dresses with matching accessories, the rest would be delivered as soon as they were ready.
**********************************
To be continued…..
 © Jacquimac/Jacqueline McConnell 2012 All Rights Reserved

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

Pamreed's picture

Jacquimac,

I like where you are going but the chapters are a little short.
Looking forward to more!!

Pamela

A New Life Part 3

Wondering if blocers or estrogen is a part of the plan and he has not been told.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Don't think so myself

I think he'll be making that decision on his own in three years, if not sooner.

Remember, this isn't a "plan". It's an attempt to get him comfortable with himself whether it be as a "him" or a "her" and to give him an income earning position without it being gratuitous.

I love the way it's going, so far, and I'm a hater when it comes to "forced" femme stories. This is not forced at all and he's not a moron being taken advantage of. It works well for me.

Hugs,
Erica

"MY GOD is that young Jackie?"

Giggle. So he/she has feminine mannerisms, and looks really good in a dress.

That's good, and that she/he doesnt seem to mind that is the real bonus.

DogSig.png