King Of The Rim-0-Appendix-A-History

Printer-friendly version
King Of The Rim
0-Appendix-A-History
By Stanman63
Edited By Nora Adrienne, JennaFl for Proofreading
with Special Thanks to Sephrena Lynn Miller for Guidance and ChrisW. for the Illustration!

Synopsis:Is the History of the Galactic Empire and the Trillanni Star Kingdom.
King_medallion.jpg

[-][+][-]

Ancient Past
-B.C. 250,000-Foundation of Atlantis: Atlantis gains prominence in perfected mind/body due to the birth of psionic adepts who develop the crystal, chemical, mental technology that avoided atomic and nuclear war to give the citizens the equivalent advanced technology a shown in science fiction and fantasy.

-B.C. 240,900-Discovery of Ethereal Stones: Atlantis discovers the unique properties of the ore that responds to psionic energy as well as artificial intelligence computers that can manipulate the ore for a variety of effects.

-B.C. 230,025-Invention of Psionic Amplifier Medallion: Atlantis discovers gems capable of enhancing and amplifying a citizens native psionic ability

-B.C. 220,500-Invention of Magical Items: Atlantis combines the Ethereal Stones and Invention of Psionic Amplifier Medallion to create the magical items seen in fantasy.

-B.C. 220,250-Fall of Atlantis-The Flood: Atlantis uses it's technology to turn the cities into submarine cities, in a pocket dimension, safe from harm, convert the citizens that stay into water breathers while those who remain air breathers are protected within the cities until the Flood resides

-B.C. 220,150-Spread of Magicians: The air breathers develop into powerful adepts capable of total control of an aspect of creation with less powerful adepts as their army

-B.C. 220,175-Foundation of North Pole and birth of Legendary/Magical/Mythological Figures: Atlanteans the equivalent of Jedi Masters morph into the varied legendary and mythological beings and creatures at the magnetic North Pole to harness the ethereal ore merged into the magnetic field and control access to gateways to other places.

-B.C. 220,150-Creation of North Pole and Council of Legendary Figures. With the combined beliefs of muggles, varied Atlanteans morph into new forms, creating the shape changers, vampires, creatures of magic; many of whom lose much of their magic, but gain better control over aspects of nature as well as the birth of major magical beings that control aspects of magic with the leader being the Master of the North Pole.

-B.C. 220,000-Building of various Pantheons: The unification of adepts into various cultures/religions/societies forge new .Atlantis pocket dimensions where their unique powers are manifested to create the gods and goddesses of myth.

-B.C. 210,900-Creation of Stonehenge, Building Easter Island, of all Pyramids: As muggles continue to worship the many deities, the resulting release of psychic/psionic and magical energies allow for the building of Ethereal Stone/Psionic Amplifier Medallion stations to control access to accessways to other dimensions/times/locations.

-B.C. 210,800-Vistors cause creation of aerial drawings: Atlanteans returning from the colonies visit muggle civilizations out of curiosity.

-B.C. 210,700-Civil War Between Magicians and Muggles: Atlanteans unable to harness their psionic/psychic powers lead to a war against all magic users and magical beings leading to a disbelief in magic and in extreme cases, violent reactions to any magic.

-B.C. 210,650-Foundation of Magic Schools: Atlanteans create centers of learning the equivalent of a pantheon to teach magic to all Atlanteans and magical beings as well as any muggle in whom the magic gene has been activated.

-B.C. 210,600-Creation of Off World Sanctuaries for Magical Beings in Solar System: Atlanteans launch pantheon style stations filled with endangered magical beings to counter the overpopulation of the planet and act a a reservoir of life against the constant stat of war between many empires.

-B.C. 210,500-Creation of Avalon: Atlanteans merge the water breather and air breather technology to create a safe haven for all magical beings and capitol where all magical creatures kingdoms can meet.

[-][+][-]

-0-A.D.-Birth of Christ: Atlanteans see this as a fulfillment of their hopes and dreams as ever since the Flood, they have sought out the true source of their Blessings and now relax as Church begins.
[-][+][-]

-2020:A.D.-Formation Of Luna Base Alpha: Atlanteans working with muggles succeed in creating advanced technology minus any Atlantean magic that soon has global ramifications from the implication of Eco-Friendly technology that eliminates greenhouse gases and reinvigorates the Eco-sphere. .

-2021:A.D.-Launching Of Mars Explorer: Atlanteans working with muggles succeed in creating advanced technology minus any Atlantean magic that creates ships capable of shielding against cosmic radiation with crew living in a "shirtsleeve" environment equal to that in a submarine or passenger jet.

-2021:A.D.-Landing Of Mars Explorer: Atlanteans working with muggles succeed in creating advanced technology minus any Atlantean magic that creates equipment capable of thriving in the Martian environment.

-2021:A.D.-Beginning Of Mars Terra-forming: Atlanteans and Atlanteans/Martians employ the Martian technology [Atlantean magic] to safely make Mars over into an environment equal to Earth's by creating a Van Allen Radiation Belt from ethereal stones combined with radioactive metals used to create totally safe atomic and nuclear reactors.

-2022:A.D.-Mars Terra-forming Complete: Atlanteans and Atlanteans/Martians relocate Deimos and Phobos, turning both into shield generators and naval bases from which to launch probe ships into the solar system.

-2023:A.D.-Colonization Of Luna Complete: Atlanteans and Atlanteans/Martians install a Van Allen Radiation Belt from ethereal stones combined with radioactive metals used to create totally safe atomic and nuclear reactors with new gravity fields in bases and homes, graduated fields to help accommodate colonists as well as flora and fauna bred for the Lunar environment.

-2024:A.D-Colonization Of Mars Complete: Atlanteans and Atlanteans/Martians install totally safe atomic and nuclear reactors with new gravity fields in bases and homes, graduated fields to help accommodate colonists as well as flora and fauna bred for the Martian environment.

-2025:A.D-Formation Of Luna Assembly: Colonist form a government seperate from the United Nations to counter and thwart any attempt at controlling the riches of the Moon.

-2026:A.D-Formation Of Mars Assembly: Colonist following the advice of the Luna Assembly, form a government seperate from the United Nations to counter and thwart any attempt at controlling the riches of Mars.

-2027:A.D-Formation Of Solar Assembly: The Luna Assembly and Mars Assembly form the Solar Assembly and Solar Fleet to create the colonies and colony ships needed to spread out into the solar system to provide relief of the over population of the Solar Assembly.

-2028:A.D-Colonization Of Solar System Begun:The development of the gravity coil enables the Solar Assembly to spread the colonies into the asteroid belt and through out the solar system

-2050:A.D-Colonization Of Solar System Complete: The Solar Assembly forges an alliance between the colonies to more effectively utilize the new metals and alloys as well as compounds discovered on the colonies to advance the technology.

-2051:A.D-Discovery Of Coil Hyper Drive: The Solar Assembly with the discovery of faster than light travel, radio, matter teleportation, and gravity fields lead to the next generation of starships.

-2052:A.D-Colonization Of Galaxy Begun: Discovery Of Coil Hyper Drive and other technological triumphs allow for the colonization and gene splicing to adapt the flora and fauna as well as colonist to the varied ecologies of the planets and new cultures.

-2052:A.D-Colonization Of Galaxy Complete: Leads to the formation of the Galactic Empire and the installation of planetary kingdoms ruled by Kings or Queens of the Imperial Earth Blood Line

-2053:A.D-Foundation Of Trillannii System: Atlanteans using Medallion and Ethereal Stone Magic discover the unique triple sun star system filled with ethereal ore and natural Medallion Gem Stones.

-2054:A.D-Foundation Of Trillannii Star Kingdom: Atlantean Royalty forge an alliance with the magical beings spread throughout the Empire, leading to an exodus to the Trillannii Star System and surrounding colonies with low populations.

-2054:A.D-Foundation Of Trillannii Medallion Church: Atlantean Royalty pledge allegiance to the Galactic Church which although maintains the Vatican and ties with other denominations/world religions, switches loyalty to the Trillannii Star Kingdom.

-2098:A.D-Events Of King Of The Rim http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/book/7793/king-rim

[-][+][-]


King_medallion.jpg


End Of King Of The Rim-0-Appendix-A-History

To Be Continued King Of The Rim-0-Appendix-B-Cast Of Characters

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos