Easy As Falling Off A Bike part 19

Printer-friendly version

Easy As Falling Off A Bike.
by Angharad.
part 19.

The taxi drew up and Simon held open the door whilst Stella and I got in, then he jumped in the front, issued an instruction to the driver and off we went.

In the dark, the alcohol and getting into a warm car, all conspired to make me sleepy. The more I fought against it, the harder it seemd to be to stay awake. I knew I was going, but I was unable to prevent the tidal wave of sleep which smashed over me. I have vague recollections of Simon talking to the driver, and the smell of Stella's perfume or was it mine?

I found myself lying in Simon's bed and he was lying next to me with a grin on his face that spoke reams. I knew now that he knew, but his shit eating grin went deeper than that and I had to work out what else he knew.

I felt for my knickers, or should I say, Stella's knickers. I still had them on. My chest was bare and the wetness on my nipples suggested they had been sucked or nibbled. I felt angry for a moment, my first female sexual sensation and I had slept through it! Doh! There seemed no hope for me. I touched my nipples and they were wet and cold, but very erect and hard, like two large allen screws!

My goodness, I was having some sort of sexual feeling contrary to my previous belief that I was asexual, and it was with a man - shock horror! I could see me being drummed out of university for...they'd think of something disgusting. Was that what I was now, disgusting? I no longer knew.

Simon's hand stroked my face and I kissed his fingers, he gently eased one into my mouth and I sucked upon it, like a baby on her bottle. His face came towards mine and my mouth, lips pursed, prepared itself for my first real kiss.

Suddenly the earth seemed to move under me, and I was jolted into wakefulness. Confused, I forced open my eyes and discovered I was slumped in a car seat with several people talking at once. There was a cold draught on my face and legs and I pulled the jacket around me once more.

Gradually I realised what was happening, I was still in the taxi and my nipples were like two bullets but dry inside my bra, I had been dreaming. Reluctantly, I got out of the car and staggered to see what the others were looking at.

I gathered that the nearside front wheel had had a blow out or some other catastrophe, the car had swerved and hit the bank of the road and done something to the steering. It would take us no further and to make matters worse, we were in a dead zone for radios or mobile phones. My luck that day was not improving!

"Someone is going to have to walk up to the top of the next hill and call for help," said the driver.

I could see Simon thought it should be the driver and by the determined look on his face, he thought it should be Simon. I knew it wasn't going to be either Stella or me, no I was going to remain extremely girly on this one and sit it out, let the boys do their chivalry bit. Besides my heels would never allow me to walk that far anyway, so I got back in the car. Stella joined me moments later and we listened to the boys arguing about why the other should go. Stella looked at me and I began to chuckle, so did she.

Eventually, the men decided they would go together so after locking us in the car, with hazard lights flashing they set off on foot.

"Well you are certainly having an interesting day for your first one as a woman," said Stella.

"Looks like, wasn't what I planned. I should be fast asleep in bed now having finished an essay I'd half written last week."

"So what was your essay on?" said Stella sounding as if she was making the best of the limited opportunities for amusement.

"Nothing very interesting," I replied, not sure I wanted her to know any more about me, she already knew too much.

"Have you enjoyed yourself?" she asked changing the subject.

"Sort off," I said, "you've been very kind to loan me the clothes and things, but part of me would have preferred to have got home and started sorting out my bike."

"You can keep those," she said touching my skirt and top, "I'll need the jacket back though." She paused, and all I could see of her face was in the occasional orange flashes of the hazard lights. She was smiling.

"Simon doesn't know does he, I mean about me?" I felt myself get suddenly hot as I spoke.

"Nah, course not, he wouldn't have been drooling over you all night otherwise."

"I hadn't noticed," I said unsure of what I should have seen.

"What!" she exclaimed, "Those funny little glances you've both been exchanging all evening, you mean you don't fancy each other?"

It became very hot in the car as I listened to her, oblivious to what had been apparently happening.

"My goodness, you are an innocent aren't you?" I caught sight of a smirk rather than a smile in the flash of the orange light.

"In many things yes, certainly as a woman dealing with men, very much so." I felt like cringing as I spoke, this was so embarrassing.

"What's going to happen?" I asked as much out of terror as any other motive.

"I'll sink Simon's libido when we get back, so unless you want something to happen, nothing will."

"Thank you," I said meaning it as sincerely as anything I had ever said.

"That's okay," she smiled more genuinely this time.

"I'm really worried about my bike, it's a lot of money to me."

"I got the impression it was more than just money, almost an affection from you for it."

I felt myself getting hot again, "Erm, is it that obvious?"

"Like me with my first pony, if I could have slept in the stable, I would have done."

"What was your pony like?" I asked preferring to get her talking than answering embarrassing questions.

"She was lovely...." for the next five or ten minutes Stella told me about her first horse. Part of me felt jealous, I'd have loved a pony when I was a girl, no correction I'd have loved to have been a girl who had a pony, but would settle for being the girl.

When my thoughts didn't go off at wishful tangents, I listened to Stella's story with attention because it was interesting and I was jealous of having no girlhood I could talk about.

Lights came from behind us and within a matter of two minutes a mechanic from a breakdown truck was examining the front of the car and shaking his head. A further two minutes later a second taxi arrived to take us on our way. Stella told him where we were going and we set off in the direction that Simon and the driver had taken although we didn't actually see either of them before we got home. The strangeness of the day it seemed had not yet ended.

up
177 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hey!

What's the deal with that teasing? You really had my poor brain boggling there! She wakes up!!! Hey! That was just plain mean. I loved it but it still was mean! Poor Cathy has had a black cloud following all day.
Lovely! Hugs!
grover

Cat a gory s

# balderdash
# no one reads this bit anyway.
# vitreous humour

Funny thing, at least one does. Up 'til now, I'd been adding new ones (not used in previous installments) to the file I'm compiling, along with each part as it comes out (it was up to 115KB at the end of part 18.)

It's a funny read, really. I look forward to each new part.

Deni

I just read parts 1 - 19 ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... all at one go. Just like the latest Harry Potter, I couldn't stop. Unlike with JK's latest effort, though, I laughed, chuckled or, more and more toward the end, giggled all the way through it, becoming, like the hero(ine) more girlish myself as I read on - Started reading as Bob and ended as a frustrated Jezzi, knowing there would now be a wait for 20 and the rest. Major congrats, sis!!

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!