First Lover

Printer-friendly version

There's a first time for everything...

First Lover

Just another
Misty
tale...

By Misty Dawn

Lips upon mine, gently demanding lips, brushing aside protestation as he probed into my soft, warm, moist mouth with his sensation-provoking tongue. I felt hot passion rising in my soul. The kiss deepened and the need for more intensified. Huge, warm arms wound slowly around my aching body, warming me making me feel safe and secure.

"Damon..." I whimpered, telling him in a word that within his welcome arms I was comfortable, loved and so very willing.

"Oh Misty, you are so gorgeous..." his words melted me.

Finally parting, his lips began gently kissing down my jaw, along my neck. Arching my head back, I exposed my throat submissively. Soft sounds of surrender escaped me when he gently licked and sucked at my neck. Small shuddery wisps of pleasure broke from my lips as gently persuasive, moist kisses trailed downwards from my ear towards my collarbone.

"Oh, Damon! Oh! You mustn't...we shouldn't..." Tremors belied my own words.

"Oh Misty! Oh! I must! We should!" he teased as my flesh quivered and shook at his lightest touch. I was his and he knew it.

While Damon kissed my neck, I reached out and ran my fingers through his soft, long and so touchable hair. I teased the back of his neck with my long red fingernails. A big, calloused, work hardened hand found the brass wire clasp at the corner of my shortalls' bib, expertly flipping it open. I gasped softly. My small body trembled expectantly. The hand moved to, and repeated the action with the second clasp. Fingers moved towards the buttons on the front of my short-sleeved white cotton shirt.

Soon his tongue flicked across my left nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking it. He gently played coarse fingers over my right nipple. Crying out, I express the pleasure rising in me as I felt them hardening to his soft, gentle touch. Through eyes slotted, with my passions surging, I noticed him casually toss my shirt and bra on the ground behind him. Moving easily I returned eagerly to his offered embrace. "Please?"

"More...?" he gasped as he played with my nipples, making them turn rock hard and sticking straight out. I know my answer; I knew there would be no turning back this time. Last year, my first here at the beach with momma, I had been too young. Now...

"Pleeaaasssseeeee..." Suddenly the buttons holding my shortalls closed at the top of my hips opened. I wriggled my hips slightly. A girlish self-conscious giggle escaped me when I felt my shortalls drop to my ankles. "Damon... it is a public beach!"

A soft chuckle answered my protest. "Yes, a very public beach."

My resistance to being pressed to the ground and laid out on my back in the ancient position of the woman receptive to the male was minimal. The very knowledge of the consequences of being caught "inflagrante delecto" that my secret would be exposed to all seemed to add to the excitement flooding me. Yes, this was just the sort of thing a girl of my age would do.

"Damon, some one might see us!" A girl my age would surely resist, just enough to be properly seduced by the male charm. I quivered in his grasp and sighed heavily finally.

"So? All they will see is a boy making love to his girl..."

He smiled at me as he started licking at my stomach, bathing it in warm saliva. With one of his hands, he gently rubbed around my thighs. Moaning gently, I helplessly thrust my hips at his searching hand. Now I wanted him to touch me, to feel me... I felt my wetness flowing; he continued licking my stomach and massaging my thighs.

"Lick me..." I begged wantonly. "Lick me..." The whole world was welcome to watch as I felt the pleasure of his touch and warm wetness that signaled his tongue moved closer and closer. I spread my legs a little bit wider and suddenly felt his moist tongue flickering on my "clit".

Moaning loudly, begging him to continue, the pleasure so intense I started to breathe heavily, feeling warm pleasure fill my body. These feelings filling my soul, my mind, emerging from my hidden clit, confounded and confused me. "Lick me harder..." I gasped out. And as he did so, sending me into a feeling so great that I start shuddering and twitching uncontrollably, I felt a pure feminine orgasm explode within me. Never had I felt this incredible, this sensational sort of continuous rolling orgasm as a male.

The tongue felt so good... so soft and wet... I felt the warmness building again and more intensely, more urgently. I gasped out, breathing loudly, feeling my tiny body moving without being under my control, feeling myself shaking so intensely that his hands were suddenly gripping my buttocks firmly so that he couldn't be tossed aside.
Soon, the intense warmness of the pleasure exploded within me once more, and a warm haze spread across my entire body and muscles taut from the intensity of orgasm finally relaxed.

"You, my pet, are a wanton hussy," he chuckled when he finally raised his head to view my exhausted, well pleasured state. He smiled at me and I saw my juices still glistening on his lips and face.

"Your hussy, Damon... Only for you."

"Enjoy it, babe?" he asked as he lay down next to me, enveloped me in his arms again.

"Oh ghad, yes! Damon, I enjoyed it very much. But you sucked my..."

"I chewed and nibbled you clit, just like I would any other girl."

My "clit," the stubby remains of my penis, though buried deeply in a 'faux vagina' was still able to feel, to function a bit and was again throbbing rhythmically. My energy came back slowly as we cuddled tightly, his warm skin against mine, warming me up.

Suddenly knowing I was now a girl, a total girl, I knew I wanted to...

"Now lover, it is my turn... er, your turn..." Whatever, I knew I would enjoy it as much as he.

up
38 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos