Encrypted-14

Printer-friendly version

Encrypted-14

Chapter 14

A shiny black hair…

I had the distinct feeling that this was a somebody and not a something when I had seen her. But what does this mean? Was she able to break herself down into pure information?

Oh the implication of that have me there for likely an hour just staring at the thread.

Teleportation?

Like Star-Trek?

But in wide, wide theory this could be plausible. We are all made of energy? Matter breaks down into energy, but can energy become matter? Not that we know of but…

But if you could flip the right switches, get the encryption right then in theory anything is plausible.

Anything.

I get back onto Brandy’s computer and I start to sink into it, getting to where I let go of the way my body responds to do things and where my energy that flows into my nerves to control what I do and match it to the power that lets the computer do the things the keyboard tells the computer tells it to do.

It’s like I’m plugging into the system.

I’m trying to trace the programming that was in the macro-thing that was the single hair. She hasn’t left things behind either but I try to follow her logically. To the server, and then go through the access logs and try to see where she’s been.

I’m not even sure how I’m doing the tracking but it’s like an instinct? That’s very strange for me. Instinct naturally me…it has never been my friend, never something that I’ve been good at.

Maybe I’m having women’s intuition.

But I can follow her?

City networks?

Traffic camera’s.

Oh…

Oh that is so…

I’m linked to one of the traffic camera’s and at first it’s like looking through the camera then like my eyes are adjusting to a light level I’m seeing through the camera like I’m there high up in the air.

It’s very strange.

I do this several times as she’s been through a lot of these and she’s jumped into other places. The C.N. Tower camera systems. Galleries, some of the…

She’s touring?

She’s seeing Toronto wherever she wants to see through this camera thing she’s doing.

Again oh…

I loose her when she get’s into the Detroit server farm for Sprint and there’s just too much for me to track like her path has been wiped out by the sheer volume of the signals going back and forth.

I actually try what she’s done and take a bit of a look around Detroit but I have no plan so it’s more like being curious or nosy. I’m definitely though going to try and use this again. Before the trip to Vancouver.

I pull out of things and it’s pretty late and I could sleep but I don’t want to not without Brandy. I go looking for an envelope for the girls hair. I’ll take it into the labs tomorrow. I should be able to get some help with this. There’s a lab thing in the chemistry and the biology departments where you can tell where someone’s been or id from by the trace elements trapped in their hair.

I’ll ask around and hopefully not have to beg the favor. Though by looking at it it’s maybe oriental? But then middle eastern women and Indonesian women have this too.

I set it aside and lacking things to really do I run myself a nice long hot bath and put on some music actually it’s one of Brandy’s relaxation CD’s with Cello and violins and some woodwinds mixed in with the background sounds of steady rain.

Soothing.

I sink into the hot water and smile a little as I really feel the heat in my nipples. I relax and just soak in the heat and actually gently explore the sensations from my newly starting breasts. I think a lot about this, about myself and my body and that leads to me sort of meditating and slipping inside of myself in the tub…exploring the systems of my own body. There is just so much information! There’s just so much to see and to learn!

But I’m looking for two things, and I actually find them…sort of…it’s more like I write it like a program into the information encoded in my blood cells. I send a command to hopefully increase the production of my natural female hormones I produce and hopefully sent a command that will send an increased amount of resources to my breasts.

I feel tied after doing it, like the half an hour it actually took me a lot longer in my head. It’s almost the same mental feelings as I had the last time I had spent too many hours behind a computer programming. I sink my head back and under the water and relax…sort of.

I find the underwater sensory deprivation very soothing. It’s like shutting out the world in a good way and things are muffled by the water enough I can sort of enjoy one of the few dreams I consistently have and enjoy.

Me swimming in tropical waters, that blue you always see on TV. But I’m swimming underwater this time as a girl, well a woman and it’s so much better. The though of the water over my sleek body has me aroused. Or my nipples and budding breasts. I cup them and very slowly massage.

Oh…

Oh it is really very good.

I bite my lower lip and I close my eyes and do the familiar thing…send more energy to my breasts…turn up the signal gain…more and more as I gently massage my breasts thrust my chest against my hands and it’s like…I’m feeling so much…feeling stars and whirls and fantasy shapes of energy behind my eyes as my brain makes art out of the things going on in my brain and I hit critical mass inside and I release into the water…and I whine.

And keep going…

My maleness doesn’t keep releasing but the feelings, the orgasms keep going until I’m limp and sweating in the cooling water and my body’s cells feel saturated with this sensual energy…

Is this what being female really can be?

I want more.

It’s an effort to get out of the bath then I Have to scrub the tub clean. I just have too…The thoughts of dead skin in there wouldn’t let me do anything else. I go after that and clean everything else and put all of the towels and my clothes to wash.

I head downstairs in fresh underwear and a bra and make something to eat. I’m actually hungry but I want to wait until Brandy is home. I defrost some a chicken in a bowl of hot salted water. I touch the water and the chicken and with a bit of my own energy? I write an equation in my head to speed the rate of thermal absorption without cooking the meat. It’s mostly heat and cold displacement and there’s more than enough heat to actually do the work it’s like it just needed a tweak to the physics.

I wash my hands twice. It’s chicken.

I make some toast and eat it with some of the peanut butter that Brandy and I bought. Organic and more importantly it came in a glass jar. I really dislike plastic most of the time. I can live with the hard kinds but I can’t handle the slippery plastic bags and cling wrap…It almost feels like it attacks me.

Yuckers as Brandy sometimes says.

I busy myself with making baked potatoes. Just simple ones mostly done in the microwave and then I’ll finish them in the oven. The chicken…I cut it down the spine and spread it out in the roasting pan and I rub salt and pepper and thyme and a bit of sage together in her mortar and then shake it over the chicken trying to get it coated really well and put it into a hot oven.

I clean everything really well. It’s chicken.

And through all of this I’m listening to music. Actually I turn the usual stuff off and put in some of Brandy’s street styled music. I’ve seen the dancing they do on the videos, I’m a good dancer there’s math in dance and I’ve seen what Brandy and the girls do. I try and emulate that, I try to move with it, with the beats and feel it.

Feel the woman in me…

Come on Madison…come on I can do this…it’s hard, it’s really hard I’m not that flexiable, I’m stiff moving, person that lives in her head more than she ever lived in real life.

It’s really disheartening when I trip.

For the fifth time…

I can change things, do these amazing things…I can dance anything formally but this, this slinky sexy beautiful way of moving evades me.

I’m so usually in control of myself but the fifth time was just too much and I curled up and was holding my knee with the carpet burn and crying when like magic Brandy was there.

She kneels down with me and kisses my knee. The leans over and kisses me and wipes away my tears. “You cooked?”

“Cooking…” (Sniffle.) “Cooked would be it was done.”

“Okay.” She smiles that amazing smile for me. “Missed a step?”

“Yes…”

“Not usually your music honey?”

(Sniffle.) “I wanted to dance for you…I wanted to be sexy for you.” (Sniffle.)

“Oh Maddy, you made…you’re making supper, the house looks great and you’re here waiting for me in your sexy cute underwear with these tiny wild strawberries on them…Baby you are so sexy to me.”

“I am?”

“Of course you are, you’re the girl that I love.”

(Sniffle.) “Sorry…”

“I know, you’ll get used to being loved back I promise.”

“I’m trying…”

“That’s all I’ll ever ask honey…try, live, love…”

“I want to I really want to….”

Brandy leans over again and kisses me to the carpet so perfectly…so amazingly… “Let me show you…I want to show you…”

She slips out of her skirt, then starts to undo the blouse and the buzzer goes off.

“Now I cooked.”

I’m not sure I get why she smiled so much or why she had happy laughter as she fell forward and laughed into my tummy.

But it’s still good.

And Brandy loves me.

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cook, cooking, cooked

You really made me smile with the literalness of her activities. It's just like that. The dancing, trying to reach beyond your limits came across very real too. Like trying to fly by lifting yourself up. You got the hand washing thing right as well. Chicken is well ... chicken.

However what really made this was Brandy. Her sweet acceptance of Maddy gave me the warm and fuzzies.

The hacking and science based 'equations' she used to effect reality reminds of an old kid's science show, 'Mr. Wizard.' In this instance I guess that makes Maddy the Sorceress of Science! :)
Hugs
Grover

It's such an interesting thing to write really.

I love the way that Maddy is and that despite the things she's able to do there's so much she can't get and she's trying and falling and those little things that drove people away from her makes Brady smile and love her all the more.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

the way Maddy interacts with the world...

it's Magical, the flow of the energy of the planet, both technological and geophysical does make her something of a sorceress. it also reminds me of a character on a Science fiction program called Alphas... the young man (somewhat autistic, though high functioning) can see and interact with all the data streaming around him... but he doesn't have a patch on our Maddy.
I love this story Bailey, thank you.
Hugs and more Hugs,
Moon

Alphas is a good show a good take on the powers genre

though in more a SF setting than most super-series. I kinda like to think about this as Sorceror's apprentice meets the matrix meets a story with a TG dancer and a just coming out TG AS Theoretical engineer all set in Toronto.

I'm so glad this story still works.
I love giving voice to Maddy and her issues that so many of us have.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I want more too

"Is this what being female really can be?

I want more."

Me too. As much as I can get.

Sweet stuff that made me cry, hon.

DogSig.png

Maddy has that still trying to process her truth.

She knows it in her head that she's TG but feeling it all? She has to really process things yet and as talented as she is stuff like that's hard.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Yep, chicken...can you blame her.

She's not really rewriting it but more closer to adding instructions.
Still cool.
*Hugs and Howls.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

So you could say-

Maddy was de-bugging her code? Nasty bugs! Bad bugs! :)
hugs
Grover

And THAT'S what is important!

Very, very good, Bailey! So interesting, the way you mix the miraculous, high tech things she can do and the little, homey things, like dancing, that she struggles with. Great storytelling!

Hugz!

Wren

I'm glad that you enjoyed it Wren.

There's something that's just very satisfying to this story sometimes when I get to write chapter and get to explore those odd differences.
*Big Hugz*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

thanks Bailey

dawnfyre's picture

you have reminded me of an entire series of albums I love.

Mannheim Steamroller's Fresh Aire I is the first of the series. [ youtube link ]


Stupidity is a capital offense. A summary not indictable.