Schoolgirl Mixup - Amber

Printer-friendly version

"Look I am not writing another part to this story. I got enough stories to write more chapters on."

"That's not my fault your the dam muse!"

"Let's see when we last left Ariel ..."

I stood there infront of my own mother in just my bra and panties. She looked at me. I fully expected her to slap me. Yell at me that I did this to myself. Yell at grandma that this was all her fault. Something.

Instead she did something far worse to me. She cried tears. Silent tears. The tears brimmed over her eyes. Her light brown eyes. The very same eyes I had. The water built up and slowly at first they built and built till the dam broke and it trickled down her face.

I stood there less than a foot away and saw these tears. Tears I had caused. I knew in that moment I did something horribly wrong. I was no longer her son. That hurt me so deeply that my own tears also fell. I turned around grabbed the stupid dress off the couch and ran back up the stairs. It was not a ladylike run at all. I could care less.

I had lost my own mother. A woman I loved more than life itself. The happy memories of her holding me as a child in my teddy bear pajamas. Her loving smile as she held me tight and read to me. The time I fell off my bicycle and scraped my knee. It was my mother who kissed it better. All gone.

I ran into my room. That room with its girly bed and frilly sheets. I hated that bed suddenly and pulled all the sheets off onto the floor. I took off the bra and panties and threw them across the room. Not that they flew all that well. I swept my arm across that hated vanity and all that makeup so that the makeup ended up mostly in the garbage can beside it. The can already more than half full of tissue from my previous attempts at makeup.

The closet with all those dresses and the dresser with all that lingerie I thought about moving or doing something but my strength was gone. I screamed at one point I guess. I was in so much pain. A pain I had not experienced before. A pain I wanted gone. I wished I could take back what I did to my mother but that was not possible.

I do not remember getting onto my bed and curling up with the pillow but I did. I was curled up tightly crying the crys of pain. I knew I was no longer a boy. But I was not a girl either. All my life I had been so sure I was a boy. I was happy as a boy. But now I was a freak.

If I went to school they would all see me as a freak. The girls would make fun of me and the boys would hurt me with pushes, shoves, tripping. I had seen it all before. I knew deep down that even my father, who I was never that close to anyways, would want nothing to do with me. I was a freak.

Grandma, Amy, and Aunt Peggy saw me as a girl. They said so just 5 minutes ago. But I am not really a girl am I? I didn't know anymore. Nobody forced me to be a girl inschool. Yet I had. The girls had accepted me as one of their own. They boys I used to go to school with never did anything like that before. I was alone in my previous school nobody had wanted anything to do with me. Did they know I was a freak even then?

What about that 30 pounds? I know gran's ladylike training had me getting full well before I really was because of those small bites. Or was it the endless walking, sitting, or other activities from sunup to sundown over the last month?

Where did these boobs come from? Was it those vitamins and tea each morning? Was it something else deep inside of me that would have made me this way anyways? I am a freak. Please make the pain stop.

Mommy I am so sorry. I love you don't leave me alone. I need you so bad.

--SEPARATOR--

I had no expect my cous to do that. Before I thought he was just playing dress up in my close. Kinda like having a big barbie doll. But when I saw her, I mean him, I mean .. This is so confusing. All my life Thomas has been a boy but that was no boy. Every part of her just said girl. And then when she took off the dress and well.

Those are real boobies. A little smaller than mine maybe. I know that bra it's mine it wouldn't hold anything but boobies too thin and its not a push up.

And where was his penis? I saw a girls front in those skimpy panties. Not a boys shape at all. I mean I have seen boys things in their shorts before. Like who hasn't. Penis's bulge outwards. Hers, if she had one, was so small that it really looked like a girls vagina thru the panties. Well not our lips but the general shape.

The part that I do not understand is why she looks so much like me. It's really freaky. My hair is way longer but if I had short hair I would look like that.

That scream! That's pain. Ouch.

--SEPARATOR--

Oh my god! I can't believe she would do that. What kind of mother would raise her daughter... I forgot that's my nephew. This is so weird. Poor Ams

I don't really know how to tell mom and Ams but I doubt it was anything mom did. Those herbals she takes and may have given to Amber would not do that. They are not even enough to prevent menopause for crying out loud. I asked Dr. Kendra about it with the old bottles I snuck out of moms trash.

She said that even if someone took like 10 a day for 2 weeks straight the most they could possible do would be to make her hot flashes less intense.

But maybe on a young boy it would be different. Poor Ams.

--SEPARATOR--

Oh my god! Amanda I can't tell you how sorry I am. If I had known that this was Thomas I would have brought him to Doc Sam's weeks ago.

I do wonder if I should get one of those infernal answering machines though. Maybe they tried to call and tell me.

--SEPARATOR--

I lay on my bed for what felt like hours. Nobody wanted me anymore. Who wants a freak. What I did to my own mother. God why does it hurt so much.

What am I gonna do for school tomorrow. I can't go as a boy now when everyone has seen me as Amy.

up
199 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

wide opening

sarra3000's picture

u left ur self open for another story

How to resolve this?

In all the confusion, one phrase keeps going through my mind... that poor kid.

.
.

Capture_0.jpg
The girl in me. She's always there,
certain that she wants to be there.

What about Thomas' mom?

We heard Amy, Peggy, and Grams expressing their shock and remorse, but Amber hasn't been heard from. Will we find that her tears are not actually sadness or grief, but are actually from the realization that her son is actually transgendered?

tels - Hope your muse keeps getting away from you because this is a good story.

mom

Thomas's mom is Amanda. Amber is the name Thomas would have had had he been born a girl.

This needs some closure

Maybe an epilogue to explain and rap things up at least.... IMHO, (Hugs) Taarpa

We definitely need closure!

Everyone's confused, worried and upset - not least of whom is Thomas, who feels as though his entire life has been pulled from him. Hopefully someone (ideally multiple someones) will notice the sounds from upstairs and head up to comfort him. After that, a medical appointment asap with the blood samples given priority treatment at the lab - the situation's so delicate I can't imagine them waiting two weeks for the test results to come in, then another few days for the appointment to come through.

Oh, and also in the morning someone will need to telephone the school and explain that Amy has a medical issue which may take a few days to resolve, which also involves Thomas (remember - both children were enrolled at the school, and as it's an independent school they will almost certainly take issue with unexplained absences.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Schoolgirl Mixup - Amber

Amber has just had an atomic meltdown, will Amanda save the day by wanting Thomas?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

This is a BOY!!!

Ole Ulfson's picture

He want's to be a boy, unlike many of us! Where is the help or even hope for him? He's not a willing transsexual: It was done to him! Where is his mother?

While intersex does exist (as a RARE condition) as some of the members here know all too well. It seems to be used all too often by authors looking for a quick way to get out of a corner they've painted themselves into: "Oh, well, he's really intersexed so it really doesn't matter what was done to him."

I really hope you're not going to use that as a cop-out that's becoming all too familiar here. I expect better of you, Tels.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

nope

I knew from the beginning what Thomas is. Not intersexed sorry guess again.

now that's pain....

pain I have felt, even if it was because of fear of what would happen if anyone knew how I felt.

I ache for this child, and want a happy ending!

DogSig.png

That would be cruel!!!

Pamreed's picture

To not let us see what her mom does!! And will she continue at school as Amy?
Inqiring minds want to know!!!

Hugs,
Pamela

huh

You mean people actually want me to write more of this story?

Well...

tmf's picture

Yes, we want some more of it :)

Love and Peace
tmf

Yes more.Thomas? Amber?

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Yes more.

Thomas? Amber? Which will it be? And how will he/she arrive there?

- - - - - - - -

*sends a small burst of pixie dust sprinkling over Tels' muse*
*giggles*
~Hypatia >i< ..:::

Emmett-Elizabeth

Your comment at the start is quite true. You DO have a number of stories that await completion. One of those is Emmett/Elizabeth. I realize that it has only been eight months since it came on the scene... BUT !!! When are you going to continue it.

You left so many possibilities open for the plot line that many of us are wondering where it will go.

How can we get it moved to the top of the priority list???

Zip

Schoolgirl mixup

Please contine this story, when you are able to. It seems to good a start to abandon. I would love to read more.

It makes no sense.

The grandmother was expecting both of them and only got one? After that the women didn't touch base at all? If I were him I would tell them I deserved a vacation! After all they went on a cruise while he basically went through charm school.

please continue

you can talk about how he goes to the doctors how his dad reacts to the transformation how they fix the school stuff and i think you should continue all your story they are all really good and i enjoy them and you can tack your time righting them

This went from something funny

to something sad and even cruel. I'm almost ashamed of laughing at Thomas' predicament after the first story given what has gone on since. Maybe it would have been better if your muse had stuffed up after the first story. Certainly leaving it where it is now is cruel and unusual punishment for your protagonist let alone the readers. I wish I could unread the followup stories and erase them from my mind. I'm not faulting your writing merely the emotional result of it. I know it's fiction but readers get invested in the character and when they find out Madoff is handling their investment is it any surprise they feel they've taken a huge loss?

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs

One more

One more please. Amber has to be intersexed to some degree the degree she is remains to be seen. I also wonder if they are twins not cousins?

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Can the self pity

Jamie Lee's picture

Amanda is upset because of what is happening to Thomas and he no longer looks like her son. Amanda, get over it, something strange is happening to your son and all you can do is wallow in self pity? GET HIM TO A DOCTOR!!

They knew about his gynecomastia, and now know about the other happenings. But what's the cause? They won't know that unless he gets examined.

What about school? There can't be Amy twice, or even Amber when Thomas is missing school. Doctor doctor doctor, doctor!

And more of this real nice story?

Others have feelings too.

School girl mix up -Amber

What is poor Thomas/Amber going to do now

Girls rule