Saddness

Printer-friendly version

This Poem is deadicated to my dead Friend, only real family member I had,& Familiar ShadowFax:

"Only U Can Make
The Darkness Bright,
Only U Can Fill My
Heart W/ Light,Alway's
In My Thought's,But
Never In My Sight,
Without U I Don't Think
I Have The Strength To
Win This Fight"

Cat_Collar_Pix_New__58826_zoom.JPG (39.16 KB)

This is my first on here & I wish those who read this to please leave a comment PLEASE?!?!

AttachmentSize
Image icon 100_0857.JPG38.84 KB
up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

sorry for your loss

super big hugs hon.

DogSig.png

Thanx

Thank u.I posted a blog a few weeks ago about My ShadowFax,but I was trying to write something for a first on here & came up with this.I hope I did OK on it????

Your verse does ShadowFax honor...

Andrea Lena's picture

...she moved your heart and soul, and you have shared a part of that with me. Thank you.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Saddness

You said it all.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Sorry you lost a dear friend. It may seem like you don't

have the strength to win over your grief, but strength comes from unexpected places and people. My step son passed away yesterday and he was 34 years old. He had a heart attack. So I know how it is to lose someone dear that you have considered family for quite a while. Hold your head up and walk proud in life because that is what your friend would want you to do. Sometimes our grief is over powering, but if we pray to God, no matter where we are and we are sincere, He will hear you.

This little poem is a wonderful dedication. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

My cats approve of your devotion to Shadow Fax

They are not big Harry Potter fans but do sympathize with your loss.

07_01_12 cats 002_sm.jpg

Shot minutes ago in Wauwatosa.

Our 17 year-old litter mates doing their important napping duties.

They are really good at it too.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Give yourself some time but there IS a cat or cats out there that need a good home. Please consider adopting one or more ... Or is it they adopt YOU?

The highest homage you can pay Shadow Fax is to care for other animals in need.

John in Wauwatosa

LOL

In the Wicca Community it is the cat that chooses u.ShadowFax was the runt of the litter,but was the meanest.When I walked into the room the day she was aloud to leave her Mother,I was there with an ex-friend so he could choose one as he said it,ShadowFax was by her Mother when The door was opened,but came running to me when I walked in & fallowed me until I picked her up & I knew then that I had to have her.This all happened back when I was 14 yr's old & I am now 25 yr's old,That's 12 Yr's that she & I had each other.So it has been quite a few yr's that she & I was together.I am thinking about going back to where she was when before she chose me in 2 month's but the wound is still to deep right now to try.U know what I mean????

Cat_Collar_Pix_New__58826_zoom.JPG

I sympathize with your loss.

We have several cats, but my personal favorite, my Sunny girl, recently passed away as she slept on my pillow. I know she was an old kitty, but I still miss her and mourn her loss. Death sucks.

Wren

Saddnes

Hi Sister,
This is one of those good poems it is hard to say I like, but I do.
Being alone is not the same as feeling alone and sad
But I have been and often journey there,
May there be more than invisible friends who accompany you in a alley.

If I could be there I will
when sadly alone the next time I will thin of you as one who understands.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors