Hunger Pangs Part 5 of 9

Printer-friendly version
hunger-pangs_xs.png
Hunger Pangs - Part 5 of 9

By Daniela A. Wolfe



Archie was an orphan who never suspected that there was anything out of the ordinary about himself. After bedding a beautiful stranger, he soon finds a strange hunger has awaken within him and learns he is anything but ordinary.


The following rant is brought to you by the demented mind of D.A.W.

Well this is my foray into the DarkRealms Universe, hopefully I can do it justice. Shout outs to Enemyoffun for creating this wonderful universe and for allowing me to write in it, Loki for allowing me to use several Cordays in his story and for his help and suggestions, and djkauf for the superb editing.

I conceived the basic idea for this story long-ago as a stand alone, but one day after reading one of EOF's DRU stories I was struck with the idea that it with a little bit of adjusting it would fit well into the Dark Realms Universe. I apologize in advance for the protagonist, he's a bit of an ass and he has a rather foul tongue.

As with all my stories this is a work of fiction and as such any resemblance to real life individuals events or locations is purely unintentional. Only Bigcloset Topshelf has permission to post this story.

WARNING: This story is much darker than what you will typically see from me. It has explicit content including, sex, scenes of rape, suicidal themes, and language. If any of these things offend you please read no further.

As I had surmised, Linda did seem to take a special interest in me. The few times I had met her she had seemed intent on mothering me, and that hadn't changed. In fact she seemed even more focused on it than usual. I endured her attentions silently, but when she herded me into the bathroom and showed no signs of leaving I finally said something.

"Could I have some privacy, please?" I asked feeling my cheeks burn.

"Relax dear, you don't have anything I haven't seen before," she said with a sweet smile.

I batted her hands away when she reached for the knot in my shirt, but she merely laughed and ignored my protestations. I sighed, and relented. Short of getting violent and forcing Linda out of the bathroom I saw no way to be rid of her. I wasn't sure I could have overpowered her had I shown the inclination in any case. The woman was head and shoulders taller than me, and while not exactly muscular she had an athletic build. Even before my changes I think I would have had a difficult time beating her, the woman looked formidable. Once the knot had been worked free she pulled the shirt over my head and I quickly grasped at my breast to cover them.

"It's hard to believe that just yesterday you were a boy," she said giving my body an appraising look then continued. "Such a sad thing for you to have to endure such drastic changes.

"Yeah," I muttered forcing back tears.

I don't know if it was my new body or just all the stress of my changes, but my emotions were much closer to the surface than they had ever been and it was hard as hell to control them. Half the time I thought I might burst into tears, the rest of the time my temper flared at even the smallest things. Of course, I had never been very good at holding my temper in check even before meeting Selina. Now it seemed to rear its head at even the slightest provocation.

I glanced over at the mirror and got my first real look at my new body. My breasts weren't nearly as large as they seemed when I looked down at them. They were on the large side, but not huge. A lot of women would love breasts like mine, no wonder Daniel had been unable to keep his eyes off me. My face had changed a lot too, and all traces of my former self, save for my red hair, were gone. I had large, beautiful blue eyes, soft kissable lips, and perfect skin. Not to mention my body, I had curves in all the right places, and not an ounce of fat otherwise. In short I was a walking sex-bomb, just like Selina.

"Come now dear, there worse fates than being transformed into a woman," she said suddenly and I turned away from the mirror.

"I'm no woman, I'm a fucking monster," I spat bitterly.

Linda sighed, and tried to console me, but her words only fell on deaf ears. I nodded and smiled appreciatively and let her think her words had touched me, but inside I wanted to scream. It took me a while to convince her I would be alright, but I finally managed it.

She had me strip out of my pants, then hustled me into the shower, muttered something about finding some decent clothes for me to wear and swept up my dirty rags from the ground as she left. Too late, she had carried off my jeans with the switchblade inside. Shit, if Linda pieced together why I was carrying that damn thing around, I'd never get to use it. Maybe she would see it and just think it was a pocketknife. Well, there was nothing I could do about it without chasing after Linda, and I wasn't about to do that. That sort of thing would give me away more than anything else I could do. So I let her take it and hoped she thought I had it for self-defense.

Sighing I turned on the shower and gasped as hot water sprayed across my body. The water against my skin seemed more, intense, I guess is the word I would use. It wasn't unpleasant by any means; in fact it felt pretty good especially as it splashed against my nipples. I looked about the shower and found some body wash. It was of the feminine variety and I was loath to use the damn stuff, but there wasn't anything else available. I wasn't at all surprised, the Corday home was on the large side and I wouldn't be surprised if it had two or three full bathrooms. The lack of male or even gender-neutral hygiene products probably meant that Don and Linda used separate bathrooms.

I wasn't about to use Linda's loofa, so I made do pouring the body wash into my hands. I worked my hands across my body, and was surprised at how much more limber I was. I could reach areas I never had been able to as a guy. I knew women were more flexible I just hadn't realized how much more. I finished quickly, showering only seemed to stress just how much I had changed and I really fucking disliked the reminder. It was major pain in the damn ass to soap up my hair with shampoo, besides being long my hair was too fucking thick and cleaning it proved to be a chore. Finally finished, I shut the shower off, and reached for the towel that Linda had left on the rack for me. I toweled myself, another act that only served to remind me of the changes.

My hair proved to be a problem, I tried drying off with a towel, but there was just too damn much of it. Linda appeared then with a bundle of clothes, and suggested I get dressed before dealing with my hair. The clothes belonged to Daniel's younger sister, Anna, who was away at college. Linda hadn't brought any undies so I pulled on the pants, they were a bit tight in the hips, but all around they were on the loose side. They were too long, but that wasn't surprising since everyone in Daniel's family was so much taller than me.

Next came the shirt, it was a light blue tank top, but surprisingly it had a built in bra. I didn't even know such a thing existed, but apparently they weren't too uncommon. Of course, the shirt was too tight across the chest, but that was to be expected. Once, I was finished dressing Linda took my hair and wrapped it in a towel.

"I made up Anna's old room for you," she said.

"Thanks," I said playing with the towel wrapped around my head. "I had some things in my pant pockets..."

"Don't worry dear," Linda said. "I put them on the nightstand in Anna's room."

"Okay thanks," I said quietly. "I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll turn in early. It's been a long strange day, and I need some time to myself to try and sort it all out."

Linda, gave me a sympathetic look, and showed me to Anna's room. I found the switchblade almost immediately, along with my wallet, cell and keys, but those didn't matter it was the knife I was after. Finally, I could end it all.

I picked up the knife, and released the blade and started at it fixedly. I wanted to yell at the top of my longs and curse whatever cruel God had done this to me. I had never really believed in a God before, but the existence of the unseen and their supernatural nature didn't fit into my view of a structured universe. If things like weres and succubi existed then perhaps there was a god as well. That begged the question, what cruel god would create creatures like succubi or weres? Maybe we weren't the creation of a god at all, maybe we were the creation of the devil. If god could exist than why not the devil?

I hated what I was, what I had become. I didn't ask for any of it, but I couldn't live with the monster that lurked under the pretty facade I now wore. Being female was bad enough, but I couldn't stand the thought of hurting people just to survive. Especially, if it was Daniel or someone he cared for. The world was far better off without me. I put the blade against the skin of my wrist, and closed my eyes. All it would take was one quick cut into each wrist, I felt my muscles tense and I prepared to take my life.

I couldn't do it. Oh I tried, oh god how I tried, but I couldn't find the strength of will to do that one simple act. No matter how I tried no matter how many ways I justified it I couldn't do it. God, I was such a coward, I couldn't even do the world this one small favor. My hands trembled, and I tried to clear my mind of all distractions, but I couldn't keep the thoughts coming in. It was stupid, but I actually worried about getting blood on the carpet. Of all the things I could think of when trying to take my life I was concerned about staining the damn carpet. It wasn't just that either, a sick twisted part of me liked to feed and that part of me very much wanted to live. My hands trembled and I let the blade fall to the ground and I sunk to my knees and wept.

Hate and self-loathing flooded through me and I latched onto one of my breasts in a half-crazed albeit futile attempt to tear it from my chest. Why the hell couldn't I kill myself? I couldn't live with what I had done, and I wanted it all to end so badly, but I just couldn't do it! I couldn't keep the tears away they came unbidden and I howled in fury.

It wasn't long after that that I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Daniel kneeling beside me. My screams of grief and anger must have drawn him into the room. I saw sympathy in his eyes, and it made me hate myself even more. "Archie, it will be okay," he said as if speaking the words would will it to be so. There was so much certainty in his voice, I almost believed him.

I was such a horrible friend, he would be better off without me, but I couldn't even take my own life and do him that one small favor. He deserved better than I could ever hope to be. Like a freaking girl I felt this urge to be held, so I selfishly wrapped my arms around his neck and wept. That proved to be a huge fucking mistake; I could feel my hunger start to build. I tried to push it away, but before I realized what I had done I found my lips locked around his. I hurriedly broke away, and stared at him in disbelief. From the look on his face, I wasn't sure who was more shocked him or me. He tried to turn me away, but I grabbed at him and kissed him again.

A part of me screamed in protest, but my hunger quelled any rational thoughts and before either of us knew what was happening I had started to unbutton his shirt. He tried to resist, several times muttering something about 'not wanting to take advantage' but each time I flung myself at him with wanton abandon. To his credit he held out longer than I would have thought possible, but his resistance melted away like snow on a new spring day when I kissed him a third time.

I don't know if it was him or me that removed my shirt, but I remembered him cupping my breasts and a moan escaping my lips as he did so. Finally, we penetrated me and I felt the energy pour into me. Oh god, it felt good, there was so much of it! I tried to reach for every last drop, but soon after I started it just stopped. For a brief panic-stricken moment I thought I had drained everything away, but then I reached out and I could feel it emanating from him. I just couldn't touch it; I could drain anymore of it away. Something was stopping me from taking more. There was a barrier in my way and I could find no way to circumvent it. It was like someone had erected a brick wall between Daniel's energy and me. Daniel's cock pierced me again, and I gave up trying to feed. I didn't give a flying fuck about feeding not when the sex felt so damn good.

Oh, god how the fucking hell could I let myself do such a thing? I had done what I most feared I would do: feed on Daniel, and I couldn't trust myself not to do it again. I clutched the sides of my skull and gritted my teeth against all the emotions running through my head. At first, I felt anger at myself for what I had done, but after that... Shit, I needed to get away and think things over. My carefully constructed view of the world had been torn asunder, and I was so confused that I couldn't tell up from down. Sex with Daniel had invoked feelings I never would have thought possible. Never toward Daniel, or any other man, but they were there and I wasn't sure what to make of them.

Daniel was sound asleep and for once his unearthly snoring didn't seem to bother me at all. Gently, I removed his arm from around my waist and slipped out of bed. On impulse I bent down and kissed him lightly on the lips, and quickly turned away after realizing what I had done. God, this whole succubus thing was really messing with my fucking head or at least that's what I told myself.

I sighed and shook my head, then got dressed. I found my shirt hanging precariously from the closet door knob and my pants partially concealed under the bed. Once dressed, I bent down to where the switchblade had fallen to the floor and scooped it up. I didn't know if I would use it, but it wouldn't do to leave the thing lying around. I grabbed my wallet, cell and keys from the dresser and slipped out of the room.

The house was quiet and I found Daniel's mother snoring in the living room. Shit, she was almost as loud as Daniel. She must have fallen asleep waiting for Don to return. I slipped into the kitchen and exited out the back door. I suspected that the house was under guard by then and I thought it might easier to sneak out the back way. I ran outside and hopped the fence, or tried to. I ended up landing flat on my ass, I had jumped plenty of fences in my youth, but my new body had an entirely different center of gravity. I felt my cheeks burn and I looked around to make sure no one had seen me.

I got back to my feet, and climbed carefully over the fence, and barely managed to climb down the other side without falling off. I left through the gate in the neighbor’s yard and nearly jumped out of my damn skin when I caught site of something lurking in the shadows. It took me a few second to recognize the shape of a bear. For a brief moment I thought it was Daniel, but then I realized it must have been one of his cousins. Don was no idiot; he must have figured that if the Tenebris Petentibus found us again, they might try to sneak up on us from behind.

I took a few experimental steps forward and the bear watched me with disinterested eyes and made no move to stop me. Hopefully Daniel's cousin wouldn't make the right connection and try to stop me. He probably thought I was some teenage girl sneaking out of her parent's home, at least I hoped he thought that. I crept silently across the front lawn and made it to the sidewalk; the bear did not show any signs of following. Confident that he would not stop me I made my way across the street my destination firmly in mind.

"No id, no drink," the thirty-something man of average build said irritably. Marvin's was a quiet little bar that catered to a small group of regulars. It wasn't the sort of place that most college students stepped inside and the proprietors and clientele liked it that way.

Well shit, I hadn't even considered that the barkeep might try to id me. I didn't even bother trying to pull out my own id, I doubt anyone would believe I was the same person in the picture. What the hell was I going to do? I just wanted to get good and fucking drunk and this guy was standing in my way. Well, desperate times called for desperate measures. I reached across the bar and grabbed the collar of his shirt. His eyes widened in surprise and I pulled him forward so that our faces were just inches apart.

"What's your name?" I asked licking my lips hungrily.

"Greg," he said eyes locked on mine in rapt fascination. He had fallen under my spell with no resistance whatsoever, and it made me sick just thinking about it.

"Well Greg, I would very much like a drink." I said staring into his eyes hungrily. Faintly, I could feel my need to feed rise, but I batted it away with very little effort. Clearly, what I had taken from Daniel had been enough to curb my hunger or at least make it easier to control.

"Uh, sure. What will it be?" he said with a nervous grin.

"That Scotch over there would do nicely," I said motioning to a bottle sitting behind the bar with my free hand.

I loosened my grip on Greg's collar and he grabbed the bottle of scotch and put it down on the counter in front me. I threw a few bills down on the counter in front of him then I snatched hold of his collar and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't until we'd broken away that I realized what I had done. I cleared my throat and averted my gaze. Shit, why the hell had I done that?

I waited for him to open the bottle, muttered a thank you then I swiped it off the counter and made my way to a table in the far corner. I sat down and closed my eyes, and took a long swig from the bottle. Shit, it burned going down, but if it got me drunk I didn't care.

"Holy fucking shit," I said slamming the bottle down on the table. My exclamation had nothing to do with the Scotch I had just drunk, but it did have everything to do with the beautiful pale-skinned brunette sitting across from me. She studied me with a set of pale gray eyes, and a predatory smile.

"Well now, this is a surprise. I always knew there was something different about you," she said with an amused grin.

"Lillian," I spoke her name with little more than a whisper. I didn't know her particularly well, but we did have a number of classes together. She also happened to be a member of Delta Beta Zeta.

"I hardly recognized you when you stepped inside the bar, Archie," she said her eyes boring into me.

"How the hell did you know it was me?!" I demanded and averted my eyes so that I wouldn't have to meet her gaze.

"I have my ways," she said with an amused grin.

"What are you doing in a place like this and what exactly do you want?"

She shook her head and laughed, "You don't waste any time, do you? Quick and to the point, I like that. Well, if you really must know I wait tables here on weekends as far as what I want I'm merely curious."

"Well you can just keep on being curious. I don't know much if anything I've heard about vampires is true, but I'm sure as hell smart enough not to involve myself with one," I said glaring at her. Okay, I didn't really know for sure that she was a vampire, but she was definitely unseen.

I reached for the bottle of Scotch and lifted it to my lips; however, Lilly's hand wrapped around my own and she forced it along with the bottle back down. Holy freaking hell she was strong, I tried to lift the bottle with all my strength, but it wouldn't even budge.

"Now now, there's really no need to be rude," she said with a faint smile.

"What do you want? To drink my blood?" I said glaring across the table at her.

She rolled her eyes, "Like I said, I'm curious about you. I have a certain ability that lets me see what you might call auras. Both humans and unseen alike emanate them, but the aura's I see around unseen are much stronger. Yours has always been rather interesting and I always knew you had to be unseen, but I hadn't expected anything quite like this. When I saw your aura I knew instantly it was you, but at the same time your aura had changed. There's a hunger that hangs over you, one very similar to what most vampires have, but you my dear are no vampire. So that begs the question: what exactly are you?"

"I wouldn't know," I lied.

"Now, now, didn't your mother ever tell you it was impolite to lie?" she said gripping hold of my hand even more tightly.

"I don't have a mother. I'm an orphan," I grunted.

"That explains it," she replied with an amused grin.

"If I tell you will you let go," I said, she was holding so tightly I thought the bottle might shatter.

She nodded and flashed a smile.

"I'm a damn succubus," I glared at her angrily. "Now can I get drunk in peace?

"Interesting," she said releasing her iron grip on my hand. "So what exactly is it you feed on? Sex?"

"Something like that," I replied dryly taking another swig from the bottle.

"You know what Archie? I like you and because of that I've decided to help you," she said with a grin.

"Help me how?" I asked warily.

"You've undergone a drastic transformation. No one will believe you are who you say you are. I can help give you a new identity," she said.

Shit, she had to know that what she was offering would be like the jackpot to to kime, well if I didn't decide ll myself that is. "Right, and what exactly do you expect in exchange?" I asked warily.

"Does a girl need a reason to help a friend?" Lilly asked with mock wide-eyed innocence.

"Riiight," I replied with a shake of my head.

"Look," she said flatly. "I like you. I'm just trying to help you. Think about it, we'll talk later," she said patting my face then she leaned in and kissed me full on the lips.

"Mm, you taste good," she said with a dreamy expression on her face as she turned to leave.

I was so shocked that I could only watch in stunned disbelief as she turned away and swept out of the bar.


To be continued...

Comments, however short, are very much appreciated. If you liked this story please take a minute to leave a review. Criticism is welcome, but only when presented in a constructive and positive manner.

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

May be bad or good

That answer may depend on whether Lillian is a Wisteria or Carmilla daughter. However, having the ability to read aura's sounds more like an ability that Wisteria would not find all that impressive but something that Carmilla would appreciate in one of her daughter's.

I'd be wary

Daniela Wolfe's picture

Personally, I'd be wary of help from either faction.


Have delightfully devious day,

Good call on that, D.A.W.

We've been so used to them being the "anti-villians/anti-heros" of these stories of these stories that we forget that at their core, they are dangerous predators and are best when avoided all together. Usually it costs something (sometimes more than other times) when you interact with them as they rarely, if ever, do anything for free.

Another good chapter in the story. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Peace be with you and Blessed be

Archie & Lillian

Archie's character change/development seems to be proceeding well. Have we met/encountered Lillian before? I sense the potential of bad vibes coming from her.

GinNC

Nope

Daniela Wolfe's picture

Nope, Lillian is mine this is the first time she's appeared in a story.


Have delightfully devious day,

Daniel

I expect Lillian will end up being a help, but I strongly suspect her motives.

The episode with Daniel is more interesting. Was it some external force from some unseen, or is it part of her new nature? I suspect it is internal and will allow a long term relationship with him.

DJ

Meeting vampires

Lillian probably has her own ulterior motives, but the vampires are probably the most logical group to help Archie get used to his/her new life: after all, everyone except Wisteria used to be Male, not all immediately appreciated the conversion, and of course they have a similar modus operandi - except of course with them sex is used as a means to an end (making them compliant enough not to resist the bite) whereas with Succubi the means (sex) is the end (energy rush).


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

but...

Daniela Wolfe's picture

It's true that the vampires would be particularly suited to help Archie, but can they be trusted?


Have delightfully devious day,

Oh wow

This is getting good. A vampire is the best choice to help Archie deal with what has happened.

Nice.

Given how Lillian approached Archie, I would venture that she is one of Carmilla's girls. But other comments have been right, trust a vampire at your peril, they always have another agenda that you don't know about.

Also, if she can feed from Daniel and not drain him... What would you call a perfect mate for a Succubus? Just a thought there.

Maggie

Hunger Pangs Part 5 of 9

WOW! Archie ran through the entire emotional spectrum! I wonder if taking dance/gymnastics/martial arts will help her with her balance.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine