Understanding Rachel- The other end of the line. Part 6

Printer-friendly version

It had taken me most of the day to pack up all my girl stuff. There was alot more than I thought there would be. Most of the time was spent reminiscing. Got that dress there or that skirt there.. Come to think of it I don't really have that many pants period.

Oh well whatever but those 2 dress slacks and 1 dress shirt look bare in my closet. The ladies skirt suits for work I'll just return.

Panties I chose the most plain white ones I had. Just can't wear those baggy useless things men wear. Correction Tanya we guys wear. Oh shit did it again. Martin think Martin..

It was just too much too fast. I I can't handle it. It oh god here comes the damb tears again! Fucking mones!

Gods! It looks like I am moving out there was soo much girl stuff where did it all come from! Hells looking around this living room I can easily see it as being my sister's place. Shit gotta do something about that. Maybe some rock posters or uhm what do guys, grrr Us guys, usually have ... Blinds! Yes blinds instead of curtains. Uh no doilies under pots. Heck no pots of plants either. So drab and lifeless though.

Lets see what would Daddy, grrr DAD, do? Oh tools in the kitchen sink would be a good one! I have to leave my carpet get dirty and flat. Pity its so comfy to lay down on sometimes to read. Read oh yeah. Lets see get rid of the cosmo and Women first magazines get some car magazines.. Wait I think I have one somewhere here uh yeah lets see. Hot Rodder June 98. Wow that's old!

Ring Ring..

That's probably Rachel. Should I talk to her? Mmmmmm Giggle, STOP THAT!

"Hey Rachel!"

"Hey my girly girlfriend" always the girly comments shesh well I got solution to that giggle.

"Nope I'm a Manly Man Martin. Guess what? I won the lottery but there is one condition I have to be a man to claim it." Don't giggle or she will know your pulling her leg!

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

aww, poor Tayna

I'm sure Rachel will cheer her up!

DogSig.png