Ithycca- Chapter 11: If Tears were Liquor...

Printer-friendly version

A long time ago, the Earth blessed four spirits, making them gods. The gods of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, oversee their realms, creating sentient creatures to help cultivate their lands. These beings constantly war over each other, eventually driving the servants of Water, the Merfolk, to extinction. Millennia later Kyle Weathers receives a gift from an old but mysterious lady while working in Haiti. This gift will change his life forever.

Ithycca_0.jpg
Ithycca
by AoifeM

Chapter 11: If Tears Were Liquor


Drinking isn’t a healthy habit, particularly for a mermaid. It tends to dehydrate the body, and for me, that kind of thing is very important, even if I was under my glamour.

Still, I threw caution into the wind. Ever since I became Ithycca I had been on a perpetual roller coaster. I was able to do many things, breathe underwater, swim to depths unapproachable by humans, and travel ocean to ocean without need of a boat or plane. Yet, for all I gained, I lost a lot more. Eliza, who I adored. I only wish that I could have met and fallen for her earlier; back when I was Kyle.

I didn’t want to accept the truth, so I ran- or rather, swam, back to my second home in Key West. Perhaps there I could get a little privacy. Or perhaps I wanted something even more.

Like some cruel joke fate intervened as Douglas entered the pub. Under normal circumstances I would be embarrassed behaving like this, but I didn’t care. If I’m going down I’m going down hard.

He obviously looked at me, seeing my sullen visage, and came to talk with me.

“I’m surprised someone like you would be out here drinking like this,” he stated.

Woozy, I couldn’t help but giggle slightly and responded, “It’s true I’m not the strongest of drinkers. I’m just a girl, after all!”

He looked at me with disgust and worry. He put his arm over my back and grabbed my purse, handing it to me. “Come on. We should get you home.”

He escorted me out the door, me stumbling as if I was walking on Jello. I laid my head over his muscular shoulder, locking my arms around his shoulder in order to gain support. I once had shoulders like that, I thought to myself. Walking down the rainy street, I began to cuddle and nuzzle him, closing the distance between us as if I was some clingy girlfriend. But, that’s what I’m supposed to do, wasn’t I? I’m a girl, after all, and as a girl I was supposed to like boys. At least that’s what Eliza told me, bursting my bubble.

A little nervous and confused about my drunken actions, he decided to initiate conversation in hopes of me settling down.

“So…Ith,” he began as he gingerly pulled me up from his arm. “Care to tell me what happened?”

Looking at him, I replied in an almost snotty matter, “What does it matter? It’s not like you care for me!”

Shocked by my outburst, he told me, “Of course I care about you! How come you think I don’t?”

With a little chortle, I answered, “Do you know what it’s like to be lonely? I feel like I’m the only person in the world. And because of things I can’t control, my life has gone off the wall!” I could feel the tears slowly falling. I would normally resist it, but girls do this, right? That’s what I am, isn’t it? I’m obviously not manly, with this delicate little arms and perky orbs of flesh. So why fight the truth?

He put his hand on my head and stroked my hair, wet from all the rain. “I know lonely,” he said, “I’ve lived 34 years of my life. I’m still single. No family. I never have time because when I’ve finally had a chance to settle, I’m off to somewhere else, moving from ocean to ocean, scouting for new life, or whatever. Sometimes I feel I need to settle down.”

I drew myself closer to him. It wasn’t the same as being the last Mermaid on Earth, but loneliness comes in many forms.

“I don’t want to be alone anymore,” I said while sobbing up a storm.

He embraced me in a slight hug as we made our way to my place. I didn’t know what I was thinking. But I was still so drunk. I wanted to be accepted so badly. I really wanted to be Eliza’s, at least I thought I did. But I knew it could never be. How could she like someone with clearly the anatomy as her? Upon retrospect, why was I disgusted at the thought of being with a guy? He had just the parts I needed. I had a vagina, Doug had a penis. Odd how my thoughts began to make me wet. Were my thoughts giving me the go ahead?

Of course it was! My body’s been giving me the go ahead since I first met Doug! The truth was I didn’t need a woman anymore. I needed a man. I needed Doug. And how I fought time and time again, avoiding the truth which stared back at me right in front of my face!

I stared at the man that was escorting me in a whole new light. It was one of passion and desire. This time I wouldn’t fight it, or run away. I am a woman, and I will have sex with this man tonight.

How could I have loved Eliza anyway? What does she have that I didn’t? As far as I was concerned I was more attractive than that bitch anyway. Look at my body! Small, slender, curvaceous; I was a total babe.

Now Doug, there is a keeper. Strong, washboard abs, broad shoulders, rugged appearance. These things were what a woman should desire; that and maybe one other thing.

If Stockholm Syndrome was something that could happen through internal conflict, then I was definitely a victim. No longer was I fighting these feelings. In fact I was purposely forcing myself to think these thoughts; to excite myself over the proposition that I was about to do. It didn’t matter- I was a woman now, this is what women do. This is what I want. That’s what my dreams told me, right? And only after slamming down a few drinks I could finally let down all my walls and inhibitions and see things as they truly were.

We reached my apartment, and my man opened my door. A few steps in and I immediately tackled him. My horniness reached its peak, and my inhibitions were set aside. I denied myself for too long, trying to fight to gain something that didn’t belong. I was going to be the woman Eliza wants to be- no, I’ll be better! I’ll give him the time of his life!

Stumbling into my bedroom, I ripped off his shirt, buttons flying everywhere. It was quite surprising to see how strong I could be when intoxicated with lust. He himself seemed to be in a trance. Was that how a man acts when a woman forces herself on him? When I was a man I don’t think that was the case. Maybe I was already a master at my craft, which excited me even more. Like many other things, I was proving to be a natural.

I licked his bare chest upward till I reached his mouth, and passionately I kissed, tongue intertwined with mine. Oh, my sweet, sweet Dougie. His hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer, and how gladly I accepted! I pulled off my shirt, leaving me with just my bra. The sensations were building up and my nipples grew hard. They needed to escape! With a simple flick of my wrist I undid my strap, and my breasts were left out in the open, ready for my big man to play.

Oh, and did he. The feelings he gave me as he fondled and caressed. I resumed kissing him, moaning from the pure ecstasy. Ecstasy I’ve never felt before. I then felt something below me, moving up my leg, tenting up his pants, wanting to say hello. He was ready to get to the main event.

As wet as I was, I had to slow down and analyzed the situation, with what little train of thought I had left. Was I, a female who just a few months ago was male, ready to cross the point of no return, and actually allow him to penetrate me? I looked down at his cock, obviously erect and just itching to be let out. It must be painful having it remain all tied up in there. And for some reason, it felt so tempting.

I discarded all thought. I lower my head, and using my teeth I unbuttoned his jeans. I was a girl, damn it. My body was made for this! The only thing that could satisfy me was his pulsing cock. Eliza knew it, and now I get to find out.

Pulling down his drawers I saw it: I was astonished. It was right there, so big, so amazing. It was waiting for me, waiting for me to receive it.

Perhaps my mind fought a little bit, but my body clearly knew what was about to happen. Pulling off my pants, all that covered me was my panties. I was too far gone to put up a fight. I submitted to my urges. I wanted him in me.

“Fuck me,” I demanded, surrendering the last bit of defense as I lied there, on my bed, removing my panties and throwing them across the room. I spread my legs opening my vagina. I submitted, and prepared for the consequences.

I felt a prick as he entered me. I bent my head back, jaw dropped as I exasperated. The warm feeling of his member inside of me, moving, massaging. I let out a couple gasps; soon they turned into moans. He proceeded to pump harder and faster and I reacted, moving up and down as he was. The feelings were building inside me, I felt like I was about to burst. This was it, the big finale. And with an involuntary spasm I released, unleashing my first ever female orgasm.

He too couldn’t contain himself, and orgasmed. His cum filled the walls of my uterus, and the deed was done. I just had sex with a guy, and for all the time I fought myself for this very moment, ultimately I have never experienced anything better. Content, I fell asleep with a smile on my face, using his chest as a pillow.


The next day came. I was fully alert as my drunkenness seemed to have passed. But for the longest time I couldn’t really remember exactly what happened.

The pounding of another being’s heart that I felt underneath me gave me the first clue. Shocked I jumped out of my bed. Obviously naked, I ran to the only place I could: I ran down the hall to my bathroom.

I looked at the mirror. I could see my fake thighs were rather sticky from the intercourse I just had last night. Freaking out I sat down on my toilet seat, shaking my head, still trying to come to grips on what I just done.

What possessed me to do such a thing? And what possessed him to take advantage like that? Was I really that messed up? I mean, I was lonely, but to have sex with a guy!? Unprotected? I feared I would get pregnant!

“Well are you a mess, young lady!” a rather cheerful voice said. In a flash, Kali entered the room.

I immediately curled up into a ball, using my hands to unsuccessfully cover up my nude body.

“Geez, get a grip!” She cried, “It’s nothing I haven’t seen before! I mean, look at my sexy self!”

“What do you want?” I demanded as I pulled on my robe

With a grin, she asked, “Did you like it?”

Already fed up with her I stomped out the room.

“Oh come on! What’s the big deal?” She whined, obviously not knowing when enough was enough.

Enraged by her carefree attitude, I gave her a piece of my mind. “What do you think is wrong!? I just had sex with a guy! Unprotected! Without any care in the world!”

Looking at me she felt obliged to point, “Well, that is what your body is made for.”

She just makes it worse it worse. Do Djinn even know how to be compassionate? “What if he gets the wrong idea about me? What would he think if this was just a one night stand? What about me? What if I get pregnant?”

“Oh, you can’t get pregnant by him!” She claimed, much to my relief. “You’re a Mermaid, and he’s a land dweller. You have totally different anatomies. Your glamour is a temporary thing. And as for him, well, it wasn’t like he was really in control that night either.”

“What do you mean?” I wondered.

“Mermaid pheromones,” Kali explained, “It kind of does weird things to landdwellers, or anyone else for that matter. Don’t you read your mythology books? How else could you seduce guys so easily? I mean you can practically control him!”

I couldn’t believe it. I made him have sex with me. All against his will. I used him in order to sexually satisfy me, satisfy me in the way Eliza wouldn’t.

The tears ran down my eyes. I felt like such a whore! All I wanted was someone to care for me. How did it get this far?

Kali, seeing my tears, came to comfort me, “I don’t want to see my love cry,” she said.

I had the need to just blurt everything out, “Yes!” I cried. “Yes, I liked it Kali! I liked having sex with that man!” I admitted with the tears flowing out nonstop. “And that scares me! I don’t want that! Particularly like this! That’s not who I am!”

“Then what do you want then?”

“I-I don’t know!” I stuttered as I sobbed. “I just don’t want to lose a friend because of my dimwitted mistakes!”

Kali proceeded to plant a kiss across my cheek, “You’re just young still. You’re trying to figure yourself out. I mean, technically you’ve been dead for over 10,000 years, and back then you were still the young girl you are now. Just everything was easy back in Atlantis. As I’ve read females had their mates picked for them. You just haven’t learned the finer details of snagging a date.”

I suppose that made since. “I…”

She continued, “And think about this. Not only do you have the disadvantage of bring a princess, you also for a time were sealed as a man! Talk about making your mind go crazy!”

I laughed a little under my breath, realizing I had it harder than I realized. “You’re probably right, Kali.”

“Probably?” She said with a quizzical look, “Most definitely!” We both had a nice laugh. For all the craziness that Kali brings, I’m still glad that she’s my friend. “Anyway, you should go get dressed. You’re lucky it was raining out last night because if not you’d be charred like shrimp on the barbie!

Trying to tackle my recent problems I totally forgot about that. I probably needed to head to the ocean soon. But there’s still one problem I needed to care of. “What about Douglas?”

“Don’t worry, I handle it,” she stated. “He won’t remember anything. That’s what you wanted right?”

I really didn’t like the prospect. I knew Kali was one hell of a spell weaver, but erasing his memory seemed drastic. I still would rather never bring this up again though. I was drunk, and my inhibitions were gone. I really liked Doug, but only as a friend, and for the sake of my friendship, nothing more.

“You’re just erasing the memories from last night?”

“Yup, “She confirmed. “I can send him right back to his house, no one would be the wiser, except you of course.”

Yeah, just me, the jackass. Even after all that I don’t know if I can ever see Douglas the same way again. I suppose I just need to stay away for awhile. I have the whole ocean floor to myself, hopefully a few weeks under the sea and I can put this all behind me.

“Do it,” I said with overbearing guilt. Grabbing my swimsuit I headed for the shower, in hopes that I can wash away the last traces of residue from that night.

...The night I truly became a woman.

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Probably the hardest chapter I've ever written.

I knew it was going to come down to this, really. But I felt like it had to be done. But, let is be known that Ithycca has most likely reached rock bottom at this point. So there's nowhere to go but up!

Hey, and at least she finally able to accept her new orientation a little more. That is a major step, and it definitely isn't something that you can just accept just like that.

it was well done

I felt her confusion, her desire to make the pain go away, to find something to hold on to.

Hopefully, she can get some balance back, and maybe make a relationship that is about more than that over time.

DogSig.png

I'm sure she will.

But the hill she climbs is still a pretty steep one!

Quiet, you.

Extravagance's picture

I'm in a top priority debriefing with my ninjas.

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Well, the pheromones

obviously would come on if she really was attached to someone. She isn't some sex crazed being. Only in the throes of passion kind of deal. Of course, there could be Mermaids out there that might be horny all the time, but most mermaids that have any sense of dignity wouldn't just go all out manipulating people they love.

And plus, like I said, it's mostly during the act of intercourse it affects their lover the most.

Lets see

If she is the last and only mermaid on earth and cannot be impregnated by a land dweller how will she ever bring back the race of mermaids?

Bekah