Charlie...14

Printer-friendly version

Charlie…14

Chapter 14

I wake up really slowly like that climb our of a fog but a good fog. I feel so good, sore but good…actually even the slight swelling on…on Henry feels good because it makes him feel more there as Henry.

My hips are sore, and It from.

The smile creeps across my face even now. I’m sore from giving to too my girlfriend…the right way…and I’m laying face down the strap on pressed up against my stomach it’s gel silicone whatever feeling just hard and spongy enough…and my arm and hand is resting over the smooth sweet dip where her hip meets her waist.

I really know what I’m supposed to be. I feel like I’m me. That me that I’ve been waiting for to take real root in the world and this.

I feet cemented.

Then I gotta pee.

Yeah, well I’m still not the guy that’s gonna say take a piss all the time. I slip out of bed and the strap’s bouncing as I move and I don’t even mind sitting, or getting showered. I go with cool water not cold but cool enough.

Even the shower sucks less. It still sucks but you know when there’s those times you can see the very, very real future stretching out in front of you? I’m right there. I get out and slip into the bedroom get my bag fresh underwear grey Haynes boxer briefs and Henry, the other one the stuffer one. I feel naked without him. Oh and I clean my new friend.

I toss on my Santana t-shirt and head out to the kitchen. Sable is still sleeping and that’s cool. I mean it’s the weekend and stuff so she’s allowed to but I so wore her out too. There’s this cute damned little snore that makes her sound like she’s almost purring. Her boobs are going to be sore laying face down like that. Me…I’m fine ‘cause I’m a lot less sensitive and there’s a huge difference between my shrinking A’s and her full D’s.

I look around and she’s got lots just not a lot of meat. Chicken, bacon both in the freezer she’s got eggs though. So I chop some veggies, onion, celery, Anaheim chili, sweet red bell, and make an omelet add chives, toast…hmm…there’s some red pepper jelly there that’s got some heat and cream cheese I put that on the toast just to be different and she’s got OJ in the carton in the fridge I pour that over ice. I get two coffee’s made and head into the bedroom after finding a tray.

I open the window and set down the tray and slip carefully into the bed and kiss her neck, her ears getting her moving and rolling over. Her hair’s a mess, her make up is smeared and she’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen still only three quarters awake and I kiss her.

“Good morning.”

“Uhm…yeah…wha…what time is it?”

“Getting towards eleven.”

“Oh…whadoismell?” She’s sitting up sniffing. I laugh and get the tray.

“I made breakfast.”

“You cooked?”

“Yeah, after last night the least I can do is make you breakfast.”

“You cooked for me.”

(Chuckle.) “Yeah…”

“No one’s done that.”

“Don’t get too impressed you haven’t tasted it yet.”

We eat and it’s not bad but Sable’s like making sounds like I was some professional cook or something. I’m not big on the toast but it’s be okay with like some rare tuna on it and maybe some crunched up nori stuff. But she eats hers and mine and has bites of omelet on all of it.

She looks at me a lot as we eat and she’ll stop chewing to take a sip of juice and then lean over and kiss me. The cali-sun though the windows, the breeze blowing in and no other sounds in the place but just us.

Nice, really nice.

She finishes and gets up to get cleaned up and I slip in after she’s out of the shower and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her. She does the smile thing and lean back and we over the shoulder kiss. She turns around and I kiss her some more and then sweep her into my arms and pick her up and carry her to the bed.

(Loud free laughter.) “Charlie!”

“Yeeees?”

“What are you doing!?”

“I’m going to lay you down on the bed and make love to you.”

“Again?”

“Yes again? Is that okay?”

“Oh…god…sure.”

I kiss her and run my hands over her reveling in her body. Mine feels wrong to me but Sable under my touch feels oh so right. I lean her back and work on her breasts and ake them into my mouth. Make love to them…Guys…Guys treat her nipples as reverently and delicately as her clitty and she’ll love you so much.

I kiss my way down.

I wrap my arm around her hip and waist resting on her thigh and let her other leg slip up over my shoulder and I settle…like she’s a sweet sexy pillow…I hold her like that hugged and relaxed…like I’m home.

I use more foreplay, more kisses along her thighs, dragging my lips, taking my sweet time with her labia making her squirm and pant and cry out. Little things like rubbing my free hand on he sheets hard enough o get it really friction warm and using my hot fingers to trace her folds. She cries out “Charlie!!” so sweetly…her voice in real pleasure makes me think of angels.

She returns the favor…giving me head…and not treating me like I’m some girl…the feeling of her full lips around my….inner cock is so erotic, pleasing, soft, soft, soft up and down until I cum. My fingers in her hair as I cry-growl out. “Oh God…Sable!!!”

It’s how we spend the day until about three…making love and sleeping.

Then I call home saying I’m staying the night again and I’ll be home Sunday. After that it’s actually us just. Being us? Like we’re really together.

A walk to the grocery store and just because we want to walk. Getting some stuff for supper tonight. Walking back then I’m outside actually going through her shed, mowing the lawn and raking, using the weed trimmed and hauling out her stored patio furniture ad setting it all up then getting the BBQ going while the shed gets tidied up.

I cook the strip steaks and the baked potatoes and she made sides and desert.

God there’s this perfect moment when things are just right at us waiting to be done where we put on some nice light music and we dance on her deck together just the two of us.

“I could do this forever Charlie.”

“Me too.”

“I love you, you know that right?”

“Yeah…every time I really think about it Sable it takes my breath away.”

“It shouldn’t, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“I just sometimes thing about me and everything and wonder if you don’t deserve better.”

“No, I wouldn’t want better Charlie. I want you, you’re real, you’re amazing and human and you love me….I just want you Charlie, just you…”

“Goddamn it Sable, you keep doing that…”

“What?”

“Make me fall even deeper in love with you.”

“Too bad mister get used to it.”

“Okay Mrs.”

She smiles this huge smile and leans into me while we finish dancing. It’s this literal draping thing where it’s like the bad stuff and the fear just melted away from her. I actually felt her body do this involuntary sigh.

We eat and we don’t even go out.

Just dishes, hot cocoa and us on the couch spooning and watching TV…when it got late I put on a racy movie that we made out to until we were ready for bed.

We made love again with our new toy the soreness having gone without the tube all day. It’s even better tonight. Slower at first and getting used to it after awhile and trying things…playing, crying out, crying for real, moaning and laughing…learning each other the way that we’ve really been meant to.

We do get to those intense screaming, gasping, growly, feral in the addiction to heat sex moments. We make love, intense love…that leaves fuck-me sex far, far behind and kiss and cuddle and kiss even more.

She rolls over at one point and takes this necklace out for me. It’s just one of those black cords but it has a Saint Joe’s piece on it and it’s been wired and glued to this one day Narcotics Anonymous chip.

I look at her and she bites her lip and looks and me and holds it out. “I…I made this for you…Charlie…I…”

I lean ahead enough for her to settle it over my head and around my neck. “Thank you…I love it.”

“Good, I love you Charlie…you’re…”

Her hand settles over the medallion and she looks at me. “You’re…”

“Sable?”

“Yeah….”

“I’ll be your forever chip…”

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

great moments

that says it all I think.
thanks

Great moments

tmf's picture

“I’ll be your forever chip…”

Love tmf

Thanks LoneWolf and TMF:)

I like when I can write a story with some of these great moments:)
There's nothing like Love.
*Big Hugs, Howls and Stuff.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Brilliant.

Extravagance's picture

Fucking brilliant, in fact. :)

...

...Couldn't help it. I'm a compulsive punner, and I'm a horncat. :D

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I;m glad you said it first

So I dont feel so bad thinking it, giggle.

Nice lovemaking chapter. These two are an amazing example of a love connection that makes the act of sex just one more way to say "I love you."

And everyone should have that.

DogSig.png

Thanks Extravagance and Dorothy:)

Good sex scenes, love making for me really help to make the story. I like to think when you write the first few times in these stories when you just talk about them setting in to make love the images are there of what they are doing without having to replay things over and over and you can get deeper into telling the story, work on dialog and the moments.

Like the medallion.
Like Charlie saying "I'll be your forever chip."
*Huggles, Huggles and more Huggles.*
Bailey...A Proud friend and Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Charlie 14

*sigh*

Beautiful.

Lees

Thanks Lees:)

I'm so glad that you liked this.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers