Bigtop

Printer-friendly version


Bigtop
By
Morpheus

When trouble arrises, a man transforms into the cities breast... er best super heroine. (This story takes place in the same universe as my story Heavyweight.)

---------------

To start with, let me introduce myself. My name is Ben Melkid, and I am a fairly attractive 27 year old man, or at least I've been told that I am. Attractive that was, not 27. I was almost exactly 6 foot tall and had dark brown hair.

At the moment, I was heading back to the ad company that I worked for. I had just finished with my lunch and wanted to get back to my desk before my lunch hour was over. However, I still had plenty of time and wasn't really in any kind of a hurry.

The weather was fairly decent and the sidewalks were pretty empty compared to normal at this time of day. That was probably due to the big parade on the other side of town, though for what I really wasn't certain. It was one of those made up holidays like National Squirrel Day or something. I hadn't bothered remembering what silly thing this one was for.

Just then, I heard a loud squealing, followed by gunshots. I quickly looked down the street in the direction that they had come from and saw a car skidding to a stop while several people started shooting out the windows. It was hard to be sure from the distance, but they looked to be in their late teens to mid-twenties.

"What the hell?" I gasped in surprise.

But a moment later, a group of other people started shooting back from the steps of a building where they'd been gathered. Then it made sense. It was some sort of gang fight.

I only watched this for a moment, horrified to see one of the guys in the car throwing a bottle with a burning rag...which exploded into flames. Before the bottle had even hit, I was already in motion. I glanced at the phone booth, then scowled as I moved to a place beside a building where I was out of sight for the most part.

"Damn," I cursed as I took another look at the phone booth.

Everyone knew that any self-respecting super hero used a phone booth to change, but for me that wasn't an option. The one time that I had tried it, I ended up jammed in there too tight to do anything.

But I didn't have time to think about that and called out the magic word, "Bazongas!"

Suddenly, a wash of pure warmth shot through my body, though the greatest focus was inside of my chest. I gasped as I always did when the power started to fill me. To transform me.

I could feel a powerful sensation building in my chest, just as my chest started to push out, pressing tightly against my shirt until it threatened to explode. However, before that could happen, my shirt seemed to glow pink...and then vanish, along with the rest of my clothes. But I was barely aware of my clothes as my chest continued to push out.

"Oh God," I gasped aloud, then corrected myself, "Goddess..."

A large pair of breasts now grew from my chest, and continued growing, even as the rest of my body transformed. I could feel my form changing, my waist getting thinner and my outie pulling into an innie. My skin became smooth, but I could also feel the tickling as new clothes started to form.

The transformation had lasted only seconds, though to me it always seemed as though it took a bit longer. I looked down, though I couldn't really see any further down than the huge breasts that I now possessed. Breasts that were each the size of beach balls. However, I already knew that the rest of my body was that of a sexy young woman. And I now possessed long blonde hair as well.

Then there were my clothes. Though I had shrunk about 6 inches, it wasn't quite as noticeable due to the high heeled boots I was wearing. Bright red boots that went up to my mid-thigh. I wore a matching pair of bright red gloves that ended just above my elbow, and a pair of red panties, though I had a long white loin cloth which hung down in front. And to top it off, my outfit was finished with a white choker around my neck that had a red gem at my throat. Not a single stitch of cloth covered my magically magnificent mounds.

As I stood there, I felt the power surging in my breasts...raw magical power. The power of the goddess Bazongas.

Centuries earlier, my ancestors had been the high priestesses of the little known goddess Bazongas...the goddess of breasts. And as such, they had been gifted with a portion of Bazongas' power, a power which along with the title of high priestess, was passed down from mother to daughter for many generations.

But then there was me. Just a year earlier, my mother had died of cancer, but on her deathbed, she'd told me about the family secret...about the power of Bazongas. She lamented that she was the last woman in our family and feared that the power would be lost forever upon her death.

To my complete shock, when my mom had died...I discovered that the power hadn't been lost. Instead, it had come to me...the first and only man to ever possess the power of Bazongas. But obviously, it was a power which no man could truly use, though the power took care of that as well...as my current female form proved.

With that, I lashed out and punched the wall beside me, watching as the bricks cracked under the force of my fist. My whole body was abnormally strong, part of the gift of Bazongas. It was a side benefit, a way for my body to support the true power which resided in my breasts...and not to mention that rather large weight.

However, I didn't have time to stand around, remembering that the gunmen were still firing. I grimaced, thinking about all the people that those idiots could be killing.

Not waiting anymore, I ran for the street, moving with surprising speed and ease considering my high heels and massive boobs. The heels had taken awhile to learn to move properly in, but the breasts were not a problem...as was part of Bazongas' gift.

"All right slime," I called out as I hit the middle of the street, "Bigtop is here."

I knew that it wasn't a great name though I hadn't come up with anything better that was still accurate. Still, it made me sound like I belonged in a circus or something. A lot of people had taken to calling me Super Tits, which I didn't mind and actually thought of changing it to officially. It was certainly better than Bimbo Babe, which I'd heard once or twice.

The gunmen didn't seem to notice me though as they had finished their job and were tearing off down the street in their attempted getaway...coming straight at me. I planted my feet and stood my ground in the middle of the road, smiling as they even picked up speed.

At that instant, I focused on the raw power within my breasts and called it forth. And with a little willpower, my breasts suddenly expanded outward, swelling larger and larger, first to the size of beanbag chairs...and then larger still. They grew until they were each the size of garbage dumpsters, altering in mass and density as well.

"Gotcha," I grinned, my titanic tits blocking the entire road.

And as I had expected, the car suddenly smashed right into them, sending a faint jiggling along to my body. However, there was no pain...nor any damage. Nor had I expected any since my boobs were completely indestructible. The rest of my body might be hurt...but not my magical melons.

With another thought, my breasts quickly deflated, shrinking back to their 'normal' beach ball size. I smirked as I saw the car, the whole front smashed in like an accordion. It had been just like hitting a wall. A wall of tit flesh.

"God damn!" one of the gunmen yelled as he climbed out of the passenger side, looking dazed and furious, but otherwise all right.

Two more gunmen climbed out of the car as well, looking a little worse off, with one of them bleeding from his head and the other looking as if he might have smashed his nose into the dash and broken it. The driver however hadn't bothered getting out and remained where he was, looking like he got the brunt of it.

"Should have worn seatbelts boys," I taunted them.

"Holy shit," one of the gunmen cried out in awe, "Look at the size of those fucking tits..."

"My God," the third one gasped in shock, though all three of them stared at my chest.

I grimaced at that, knowing that this was a mixed blessing. It was a little embarrassed to have everyone constantly staring at my boobs, though I knew that there was absolutely no way that they couldn't. However, it certainly provided a great distraction for me to do my job with.

Suddenly, one of the men snapped out of his daze and tore his eyes from my chest, much to my disappointment. "The fucking bitch killed our car," he screamed at the others, raising his machine gun right at me.

"Damn," I cursed, wishing that I could have done this the easy way.

As the man fired, I used my power, making my breasts expand again, this time so that they were large enough to act as a shield and protect my body from the gunfire. And then, I ran forward, to the nearest gunman, suddenly willing my tits even bigger...and harder. I hit him with the force of a battering ram...which took him out of action.

"You might as well surrender," I called out, though I knew that they probably couldn't see my face behind my tits.

"This bitch has got to be kidding," one of the two remaining gunmen burst out, "She's just some damn super stripper..."

"Super Stripper," I commented aloud, "Hey...I like that."

The other man added, "She's just a damn blowup doll..." He fired another round of shots at my boobs, again to no effect.

"I'm a blow up doll alright," I laughed, "and watch me blow up..."

With that, I charged forward again, deciding to show him just how much I could blow up. But as I got to him, my tits surged even larger...quicking burying him beneath their mass. I could feel him struggling beneath the mountain of tit flesh...though without much luck. There was no way that he was going to be able to budge me. Hell, I couldn't really budge myself when I was so large that my tits were each larger than my body...and I had enhanced strength.

"I thought most guys wanted to go out buried in breasts," I teased.

However, the final gunman was still there and I couldn't just stand there while he took shots at me. So with that, I quickly shrunk my breasts back to their 'normal' size, jumping back before he could come after me. A glance revealed that the man who I'd just tried smothering was twitching a bit, but he didn't look like he was about to give up. That meant that I could give the last guy my full attention.

"No way," he gasped as he stared at me with a look of mixed disbelief and lust. It was unfortunately a look that I'd gotten used to when I was in that form.

But as he started to point the gun at me again, I called on the power in my breasts again...feeling it chrurn inside. And a moment later, milk started shooting straight out of my nipples, firing as though from a pair of firehoses...and aimed straight at the gunman. Two streams of high pressured milk hit the man...throwing him back at least fifteen feet.

After this, I calmly walked forward and kicked the gun even further away from him, smiling at the man who was soaked through with milk. "Oh," I teased him, "It's no use crying over spilled milk..."

Then I quickly looked at the other gunmen, making sure that they were still out. "Take that Heavyweight," I exclaimed, thinking about the other heroine in town who happened to be my rival. Or Broadass...or whatever that fat cow was calling herself that week. No one that big should even know the word 'spandex' much less wear it. Ick.

Just then, I heard a voice call out, "Hold it right there missy..."

I turned around, then groaned as I saw that several cops had finally arrived. And from the way they were pointing their guns at me, it was obvious that they didn't care that I had just stopped a group of criminals. Of course, that wasn't surprising. The cops have been trying to arrest me for 'indecent exposure' ever since I started my career as Bigtop.

"Like I could actually wear a shirt," I grumbled, knowing that there wasn't anything that would do any good against my tits. At least not and let me keep using my powers at the same time.

Just then, someone yelled out, "FIRE!," causing me and the cops to look over and finally notice a building on fire.

"Oh shit," I burst out, suddenly remembering their earlier firebomb. It had set the building on fire and was spreading fast. The whole lower half seemed to be covered in flames and smoke. Then I gave another, "Oh shit," as I saw someone sticking their head out of the fourth floor and screaming for help.

With something like that going on, I didn't have time to waste on the cops and quickly started running for the building. The cops were apparently of the same mind as they were running for it as well, one of them already using his radio to call for help.

"We forgot they were up there," a man cried out from the sidewalk, pointing up at the people on the top floor.

Though I didn't turn to look at the people, from things I heard them saying...and from what I could see, it was obvious that it was some kind of apartment building and that everyone was able to get out as soon as the fire had started. Except that apparently, one couple on the top floor hadn't heard the warnings until it was too late.

I looked around in horror, seeing the burning flames and knowing that there was no way that they'd be able to make it through them...or even for me to make it through them safely. I looked up at the man and woman screaming for help, knowing that I had to do something.

Then it suddenly dawned on me. I took a deep breath and made my breasts grow out again, swelling them larger and larger, changing their density yet again until it was exactly what I wanted. Then I yelled for them to jump, hoping that they wouldn't be too freaked out to jump onto my boobs.

"You're kidding," the trapped woman screamed in panic while the man who was with her stared in awe. Somehow, I don't think that he'd ever seen tits anywhere near as large as mine.

"JUMP!" I ordered.

Though the woman gave me a look of disbelief, the man hesitated only a moment longer before jumping out. When he hit my tits, they were so soft that it was almost like hitting a pair of giant pillows. They were soft enough to break the fall without harming them.

"So much for chivalry," I muttered as the man scrambled off my tits, leaving room for the next rescue. "JUMP," I ordered again, hoping that she'd do it now that her lover had just proven how safe it was.

The woman hesitated a few seconds more, looking around nervously and coughing from the thick smoke. Apparently, she decided that the risk...and embarrassment were a lot preferable to being roasted and jumped. A few seconds later, she had landed safely and was out of the way as well.

With both of the people safe, I pulled my tits back to their 'normal' size and stepped back, grimacing as I saw the fire. I was so caught up in watching that, I nearly tripped over a body...one of the rival gang members that had been mowed down.

"Damn," I muttered, realizing that this fire could quickly spread. I looked around and saw no sign of the fire department yet either. "Probably have all their trucks at that stupid parade..." Just like most of the cops I suspected.

Of course, I quickly realized that there was an alternative. I tapped into my power yet again, then nearly orgasmed from the sensations in my nipples as I started firing two high pressure blasts of milk from them. I aimed my boobs at the fire, then started to hose it down.

I remained where I was, blasting the fire with huge amounts of breast milk, each of my nipples acting like a firehose. The supply never even ran out, or showed any sign of doing so, which wasn't surprising considering the source. Not only was I keeping the fire from spreading, but I was beginning to push it back a good bit as well.

"I'll bet this is the first fire to ever be put out with milk," I laughed, "Especially breast milk." Of course, the fire wasn't completely out yet, but that was beside the point.

But by this point, the fire engines had finally arrived and taken over, letting me stop my lactating and back up. Sure, I could have kept it up for some time longer, but what was the point? The professionals were there to take over and I wasn't really needed anymore.

"Time to go," I announced, suddenly realizing that my lunch hour was already over. "Damn..."

"Hold it right there Super Tits," a man called from behind me. I turned and saw that it was one of the cops with his gun pointed at me.

"Give it a rest," his partner growled from beside him, "She just saved those people..."

I just rolled my eyes, "I don't have time for this."

And with that, I used my powers to make my breasts inflate yet again, making them larger, even as I altered their density and properties. This time however, instead of becoming super dense to stop the car or really soft and bouncy to catch those jumpers, I did something a little different. This time, it was almost as though my boobs were filled with helium...

"Bye bye boys," I called out as my bodacious balloon boobs began to lift me into the air.

I even waved, though with the position of my body, I couldn't exactly look down and see them. Being pulled into the air by my tits wasn't exactly the most comfortable or convenient method of travel, but it was getting me out of there quick.

It didn't take me long to be raised higher than most of the buildings around me, and then the wind did most of the work after that. I drifted for about two blocks before I started to shrink my tits again, causing me to slowly descend until I landed on top of a building.

"Try following me that way," I laughed, gently holding onto my breasts as they returned to their 'normal' massive size.

Then, I quickly looked around, seeing the door to get down from the roof and hurrying to it. Once I was sure that it was unlocked, I took one more look around to make sure that no one was watching me.

Since it seemed to be safe, I let out a sigh of relief and said the magic word, "Sagnozab," which was Bazongas spelled backwards.

Suddenly, I felt the shiver run through my body that told me that I was changing again. My breasts started to recede, becoming smaller and smaller, even as the rest of my body started to return to my more normal male form. And I knew at the same time that my own clothes would soon reform back around me, just as if nothing had happened to them either.

I couldn't help letting out a sigh of loss as I felt the power in my boobs fading away, going to wherever it went when I wasn't using it. Perhaps back to the goddess Bazongas.

When the transformation back to my normal male form had stopped, I patted my once again flat chest and gave a wry smile. It felt a bit strange going back to being flat-chested after having that kind of size and power in my big titties just minutes earlier. But I usually felt a bit odd for few minutes after I changed back to myself and knew that it would soon pass.

"Well," I announced to no one in particular, "I guess Bigtop did her good deed for the day." But still, that name almost made me sound like I should be in the circus, maybe alongside that cow Heavyweight, billing myself as the girl with the world’s biggest tits. I laughed at that, "Maybe Buxom Babe..."

However, a new name wasn't really that much of a priority for me at the moment. After all, Bigtop was fairly accurate. You couldn't get bigger than hers...

Then I suddenly looked down at my watch and started cursing, having forgotten all about the time. My lunch hour was over and I had to get back to work or risk losing my job. With that, I ran for the roof door, pausing only for a moment to look out and smile fondly. Being the world’s most buxom super babe might be a blast...but it didn't pay the bills.

THE END

up
117 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That was fun to read

I like how this story is both satire and a fairly well written little adventure story. Making fun of the whole superhero shtick and still having a decent plot. Kudos for that...

^_^

Extravagance's picture

I shall have fond mammaries- er, memories of this one. ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG