Tears of the Princess -- Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Tears of the Princess

By Melodie Thomas

Edited by Holly Hart

Tears of the Princess

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Chapter 4

Good chapter, enjoyed it. I don't undertstand Lin Vin's morning rage, unless she was expecting Dan to make a move on her. Other than that, the chapter moved the story along and opened a path into D.C. Thanks for sharing it with us.

GinNC

Morning rage?

Her comment says it all: “You know how to make a girl feel really good, McNeil.” It just drips with sarcasm.

He slept with her one night and the next he abandons her for the floor. She's obviously hot for him and that was a total rejection after a night of snuggling including holding her breast. If you remember, she woke up knowing his hand was there and she was smiling about it. She definitely likes him and leaving her alone in the bed was like spitting on her.

Now he's starting to understand and may end up doing the right thing. His loyalty to Stephanie's memory is commendable but, like his dream told him, he has to keep his mind and HEART open now. Lin Vin is apparently the reason to keep his heart open as Stephanie wouldn't want him to spend the rest of his life without anyone to love. The job, and Lin Vin's part in it, are the reasons to keep his mind open.

Lin Vin rocks and Dan is starting to see that.

Hugs,
Erica

He may have slept with her but never had sex or made love to her

Skimming fast thru the previous postings shows me any contact was only to protect their cover story and at the most was inadvertantly touching her breasts in his sleep one night.

The event that triggered her cutting remarks was when he quietly slipped out of their bed and slept alone.

He rejected even having close contact with her THAT is why she was angry.

She thought he did not like her or thought she was some thing to avoid.

He feels guilt for Stephaine's death and for even looking at another yet after this encounter with the thug/crooked police his mind was switching back and forth between Steph and Lin Vin.

He thinks he is falling for her and feels more guilt yet remembers the spirit of Stephanie urgung him to open his heart to other who might help him.

And we have evidence one of the brain washed TG assasins is atill out there.

And that maybe someone in real power is begining to belive his story.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Hmm and hmm.

A new wrinkle in this chapter with things moving along.

It also looks like Dan is beginning to let himself feel for Lin Vin in spite of his internal protesting about it.

Looks as if things are going to start picking up speed here pretty soon.

Maggie

Problem...

I am getting the feeling that Vin Lin IS another Stephanie. Maybe he falls for the type. Maybe she has been placed there to see if she falls in love with him too. It would be important to the brainwashes to find out what it is about him that allows him to break their conditioning.

Interesting

just how all these twists and turns go ..... I have to admit that I am totally enthralled as to where this thing is leading... keep it up .. really enjoy it

Tears of the Princess -- Chapter 4

Who have they scared for them to be sent home?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine