Like Mother Like Sister 01

Printer-friendly version

Introduction:
Like Mother Like Sister is a continuation of the original, "Like Mother Like Son". In the original story, Darren Peterman is a popular, athletic, heterosexual, 16 year old boy who has grown up having a "thang" for his mother. Its a stand alone story, but why not read "Like Mother Like Son" first.

Main Characters From The Original Story
16 year old Darren Peterman - 46 year old Nancy Peterman
Sammy Peterman- Darren's 11 year old brother
Karen Peterman- Darren's mom
Bill Peterman- Darren's dad- an ex crossdresser
Dr. Girardi- Darren's American Psychiatrist
Dr. Lipscomb- an American plastic surgeon
Dr. Lipinski- an american plastic surgeon
Dr. Carlos Rivera- Mexican Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr. Wang (Chinese)- Mexican-Gender Surgeon
Santos Ortega- Mexican / English interpreter
Brenda- A salon owner
Susan Estes, Mom's friend. Mid 40s. Virginia Slims smoker
Margie Jackson, Mom's friend. Late 50s. More Menthol Smoker
Darren's aunt: Aunt Carol, Karen's sister
Brian- Aunt Carol's 15 year old son
Mammaw and Pappaw- Karen's parents
Tim Moreland- Nancy's first love interest
Tyler Morland- Tim's 11 year old son
Coach Holloway- High School Football Coach
Mr. Davis- High School Principal
Mr. Ken Edwards- guidance counselor, early 50s heavy, balding with salt and pepper sides, glasses, blue eyes, he has a two boys and one girl, deceased wife.
Ben Edwards: Mr. Edward's 13 year old son
Abby Edwards: Mr. Edward's 11 year old daughter
Megan, the name Darren's mom would have chosen had he been born a girl
Pine Valley Mall- Closest mall
Henderson High School- Darren's rival High School

**************
Chapter 1
**************

Her face was blurry, but it was my mom and she look both happy and worried. "Oh my God," she said. "Darren! Can you hear me? Darren, wake up!"

"Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital, baby."

"The hospital. Did they…? Am I….?"

Mom bit her lip and wiped a tear from her eye. "Yes, sweetheart. You're a woman now."

I moved my hands from my side and reached for my balls and my penis, but they were both gone. A wave of emotions fell over me as I realized the gravity of the situation. I had gone to sleep as a boy and had woken up as a woman.

A woman! Do I have breasts, I wondered? Of course I do! They blocked my view of the door. "Is it okay to touch them," I asked.

"Yes, sweetheart. Its okay. You're all healed. We were just waiting for you to wake up."

"But I thought I'd be sore. And how come there aren't any bandages on my face. Didn't Dr. Rivera say I'd be all blistered and everything?"

"You were all blistered but there was a problem during surgery. You almost died, honey."

"But I'm okay now?"

"Yes, Sweetheart. You're fine, but you've been in a coma."

"A coma? For how long?"

"Tomorrow would have made three months," she cried. "I thought we'd lost you."

"Its okay, Mom. I'm okay. You don't have to cry. Everything is going to be alright now."

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

I told her I was starved, but that before I did anything, I wanted to see myself. "Is there a mirror?" I asked.

"In a minute or so," she said. "I think we should probably tell someone you're awake. I know the doctor is going to want to talk to you first."

"Is something wrong, Mom? How come you won't get me a mirror? Was there another problem with the surgery? You know…besides me not waking up and every thing?"

"Its nothing to be worried about, Darling. Its just that you've had a lot cosmetic surgery done and well…you don't look like your self and it might come as a shock. And I just think we should wait a while, until you've been awake a little longer. The important thing to keep in mind is that you're a woman now and you'll never be a boy again, and that is what you wanted. Isn't it? Please tell me its what you want."

My mother was scaring me. Was there something wrong? Obviously something had gone wrong during the surgery, or else I wouldn't have been in a coma for three months.

She asked me the question again. "Please, Honey. I need to know. Do you still want to be a woman?"

I asked her if I had a choice. "Can the doctors do it over again and change me back?"

"No," she said sadly.

"Then yes, I want to be a woman. It's okay Mom. Its what I wanted. You didn't do anything wrong?"

I took her hand in mine and she started sobbing, which only scared me more.

"Mom. What's wrong? You can tell me. Am I ugly? Is that it?"

"No, Honey? You're not ugly."

"Then let me see!"

"Okay then," Mom said as she picked her purse off the floor and rummaged through it for a compact.

My breath grew more shallow as I anticipated the worse. She opened the compact and held the mirror up to my face for me to see.

*******

I gasped as my fingers followed the contours of my slightly worn face. The woman looking back at me was Nancy Peterman. I looked so much the way I had before the surgery that I found myself wondering if they'd even done the surgery…but wait a minute! I wasn't wearing make-up. What the hell! Oh my God! It worked! It really worked. I look exactly like Nancy Peterman, a 46 year old woman, and this is the best part- WITHOUT MAKE-UP!

My emotions got the better of me and I started to bawl.

Mom pulled the mirror away and tried to hug me. "Its okay, Darling," she whispered in my ear. "Its going to be okay. Everything is going to be okay. Oh, Honey. I'm so sorry. I was afraid this was going to happen."

What was my mom talking about? What happened? I asked her, "Did something bad happen during the surgery that you're not telling me about it?"

Mom pulled away from me and sat up in her chair. "You mean you're not upset about being an older woman? You're okay with it?"

I laughed and said, "Well, yeah. I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying because I'm happy. Don't you get it Mom? I'm just like you now. Aren't I? I know they gave me boobs…but did they…you know." I took a deep breath and steadied my nerves and asked, "Did they give me a pussy, like yours?"

Mom grinned and shook her head. "Yes Dear, they did give you a pussy, and you better learn to use it responsibly."

The joy inside my heart dried my tears and for the first time in my life, I felt relief, and peace, and excitement, and I was so turned on by the thought of being a real middle-aged woman like my mother.

I had done it. I had really done it, and who would have thought I'd ever have really pulled it off. All the powers to be had come together and had allowed me to become a woman for all the wrong reasons. And to top it all off, they had allowed me to become an older woman.

It was all so damn fucking crazy. I mean, who would have thought? Becoming an older woman like my mom was just some stupid fantasy. For crying out loud and fuck me in my pussy! It wasn't even like I was born with a woman's brain or you know…born in the wrong body. I had been a regular 16 year old boy who just got off from dressing in his mom's clothes and pretending to be like her.

I wasn't really transgendered in the true spirit of the word. I was just some crazy 16 year old boy that got a perverted thrill from pretending to be like my mom. It was just a freaking perverted fantasy of mine, but it was a fantasy that I'd been willing to do anything for…and now it had become true. I was a woman- a woman like my mother!

"We're really sisters now, aren't we?" I asked.

"Well technically speaking, you're my sister in-law. Remember, you have your father's last name."

"That's okay. The important thing is that I'm a woman now. A real woman, like you."

Mom smiled and said, "Kind of, but not exactly, and talking as your mother and not your mother in-law, I hope you'll take advantage of your long hospital stay."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean," Mom said as she leaned over and picked her purse up off the ground, "is that its been three months since you've had a cigarette. You're not addicted any more. Can't you tell how much better you're breathing. But I'm not that lucky and I really need a cigarette right now. Will you be okay if I leave you for a couple of minutes to grab a quick smoke? I'll let the nurse know you're awake and I'm sure she'll call Dr. Rivera and Santos. But I'll be back by then."

I grabbed my mother's arm and asked, "But can't I go with you. I need a cigarette too."

"No you don't, Honey. You may want a cigarette but you certainly don't need one any more."

"But I want to smoke mom. I want to smoke like you. I want to smoke like a woman."

"Well at least just entertain me by thinking about it," she said as she stood up from her chair and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll be back in a moment."

"Don't take too long," I said as I wiped away the tears that had suddenly come back. Why was I crying so much? Oh my God, I thought. I'm crying like a woman. It must be the hormones.

"See you soon," Mom said as she waved to me from the door.

I heard the clicking of her heels against the tile floors and the sound of her voice as she called for a nurse.

*****

I didn't have long to think about things before a nurse came into the room. Think about things? Why yes! There was a whole lot to think about. I'd gone to sleep and woken up three months later as a middle aged woman. I wanted to explore my new "old" body. What had happened back home while I was gone? What were my father and brother doing? And then there was Mr. Edwards. What did my parents tell him? Was he waiting for me? What if they told him the truth? What then? Maybe he didn't wait and maybe he has a new girlfriend. Maybe he's even married and Ben and Abby have a new step mother. Ben and Abby! Did they miss me? I definitely missed them. Being with them had made me feel like a mother and i had fallen in love with that feeling.

The nurse wrapped my arm in a blood pressure cuff and pumped it up.

"How do you feel?" she asked in choppy English.

"Like a new woman," I said.

She laughed and said, "If only I had a peso for every time a woman like you said that."

I nodded and thought, yeah. A woman like me. "Is that some kind of a put down," I asked sheepishly.

"Oh know Senorita," she exclaimed with a heavy accent. "Me too! I used to be a man. But you see? No more! We are both women and you are so beautiful. That and you have good blood pressure. I'll let Dr. Rivera know you're awake. Do you need anything? A glass of water, maybe?"

"A glass of water and a cigarette," I said sarcastically.

"I'll get you the water," she said as she poured some from a plastic pitcher into a foam cup. "But the cigarette, no. You'll have to do that outside. Is there anything else you need."

I shook my head and told her, no.

"Very good then. I'll go get the doctor."

Unlike my mom, the nurses feet didn't make any noise as she left me alone in the room to think about my life.

*****

I was thinking about Mr. Edwards and what it would be like to finally have sex with him. Yes, I was really a woman now, but in my heart, I felt as though I wouldn't be a real woman until a real man made love to me. I reached under the sheets with my hand and touched the slit on my new vagina and imagined Mr. Edwards touching me there, maybe even kissing me there, but most definitely sticking his dick there. I was about to push further when my mom and Santos came into the room and greeted me.

Mom bent down and kissed me on the cheek while Santos told me how fabulous I looked. I could smell the smoke in my mother's hair and it made me want a cigarette that much more. But she was right. My craving was more emotional than physical.

I then heard a knock on the door and Dr. Rivera and Dr. Wang came inside the room. They looked as much relieved as they did happy.

Dr. Rivera said something in Spanish to Santos and then Santos relayed it to my mother and I in English. Apparently they were going to fill me in on the complications I had experienced during surgery and why it took three months for me to wake up.

The bad news was that Dr. Wang had made a mistake during surgery and I had a mild stroke. The good news was that the surgery was on the house, which meant I still had my college fund money.

There was some more good news too. While I had been in coma, the nurses had dilated my new vagina and it was ready for action! But first I had to stay in the hospital for another 24 hours just to make sure I was going to be alright, but after that, I could leave the hospital and go home with my mom as her sister in-law.

I asked if it would be okay if I put some clothes and make-up on? Santos turned to the doctor and words were exchanged in Spanish. "It is okay with your doctors," Santos said. "However, for your own safety, you must agree not to leave the hospital grounds."

"But I can go outside for a cigarette?" I asked.

"But of course you may," Santos said. "You are our guest- not our hostage."

I flipped my mom a crooked smile. She grinned and told me I was incorrigible.

As they were leaving the room, I asked my mom if my clothes and wig and make-up were here.

"They're in the closet," she said as she helped me out of my bed. "But you won't need your wig once we get your hair styled. Those prenatal vitamins they gave you really made your hair grow fast."

"It did grow, but its not as long as my wig."

"No, but women get hair cuts too. Besides, short hair is in for women you're age," she said with a smile. "And you can always let it grow longer. What do you say? Would you like to get your real hair styled before we fly back home?"

I looked at myself in the mirror and realized my mother was right. "That would be so cool," I said. And it was then that I saw how truly big my breasts were. I lifted them with both my hands and gasped. "They're so big!" I said. "I look like a porn star!"

Mom laughed and said, "An over the hill porn star, but still a porn star. That rack is your alibi. I told Ken that you came down here for breast augmentation surgery and there were complications. He's going to expect you to have a big set of boobs the next time he sees you. Do you like them?"

I turned sideways and studied my profile in the mirror. "I love them, but they're so big. Do you Ken will like them?"

Mom laughed and said, "I don't know, Honey. Use your boy brain and tell me what you'd think if you had a girlfriend with a rack like that."

"I guess I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off them."

"And that's exactly what Ken is going to think when he sees them."

I tried to straighten up, "I feel top-heavy, like I'm going to fall on my face if I'm not careful."

"That's because they're so heavy," Mom said, "And the problem with having gigantic breasts is that its going to give you back problems, but you know what they say about problems? Its the quality of the problem that counts and that's a nice problem to have. Don't you think?"

I nodded my head wistfully, as I imagined Ken suckling at them. "You know, its funny," I said. "For some reason, I don't feel self-conscious being undressed in front of you. Its because its like…we're both just women now."

"That's because we really are both just women now, Sweetheart. Everything thing about you is just like me, except for your boobs, because they're bigger. But no one, and I mean no one is ever going to be able to tell you're not a real middle aged woman, unless you tell them your self.

By the way, I bought you a new outfit to go with your huge boobs. Its in the closet. Take a look and tell me what you think."

The first thing I noticed was the Double D bra. I took it off its hook and stared at it.

"You're going to have to wear a bra every day for rest of your life, if you don't want to knock out small animals with those monsters on your chest," Mom said. "Do you think you can handle it?"

"Oh yes!" I said as threw the straps over my shoulders and stuffed my big boobs into the cups. "I love having to dress like a woman. The fact that I have to do it and need to do it, makes it even better!"

"Here, let me help you with the hooks," Mom said as I took out a lavender colored pant suit out of the closet.

"Oh Mom! Its so elegant and mature. I love it!"

"I think you'll look divine in it, now try on the blouse. We're out of luck if that thing doesn't fit, or you'll be stuck in the room, unless you want me to roll you out in a hospital gown.

After putting on and buttoning up the white blouse, I found a pair of silky "granny-panties" and slipped into them and finished them up with a pair of heels that I'd bought when I still had a penis.

"They did so much to me," I said as I ran my hands over my new wide hips and rounder ass. It's amazing!"

"So you're saying you won't miss putting on all that padding?" Mom asked.

"No way! No How! This is great," I said as I poked out my ass and slapped it with my hand. "But look at my nails!"

"Mom picked up my hand and tisk-tisked me. "You really are in need of a manicure," she said. "But we can do that when we fix your hair. So are you ready to get hopelessly hooked on cigarettes again?" she asked.

"Yes!" I said. "You don't even know how ready I am. Lets go!"

"Not until you put on your make-up old lady. Or did I not raise you right?"

I blushed with embarrassment?" I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."

"That's okay. I know what you were thinking. You were just in a hurry to start smoking again. I wish you'd change your mind, but I know how important it is for you to be able to smoke like a woman."

Mom and I had a lot to talk about as I was putting on my make-up. The most important things had to do with my life as 16 year old Darren Peterman and Mr. Edwards.

"I told Ken you went to Mexico for a boob job and that you had complications during surgery," she said. "He thinks you're still in a coma, but there's something you need to know, and I think this will make you happy, but I don't know…It could be a little overwhelming."

"Well what is it? Tell me! Unless its something bad, then I might not want to know about that. He didn't fall in love with anyone else, did he?"

"I think he has fallen in love, but that someone is you, Nancy. He and I have become FaceBook friends and he asks me about you every day. He's said some very mushy things about you to me."

"Really Mom?" I asked as I was jumping up and down. "You're not just saying that to make me feel better, are you? Do you really think he loves me?"

We both shrieked and hugged each other. "Yes," she said. "And you're happy about that? Do you think you love him too?"

"I don't know for sure, but I do like him and I want to love him. Its just going to be so strange being with a man as old as Dad. I mean heck! Its going to be weird enough just being with a man, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it a lot. I'm just a little scared."

"Of course you're scared, Sweetheart. After all, you may look like a middle aged woman but you're still the same sweet heterosexual boy that I gave birth to 16 years ago. Sex with a man is going to take some getting used to, but I'm sure you'll grow to love it as much as I do."

Oh yeah! The other thing I need to tell you about is that you're dead as far as Darren is concerned. Dr. Rivera signed a false death certificate for you and we buried your ashes two months ago. Well of course they weren't really your ashes. Your father got them when he cleaned out the grill. But everyone thought it was you."

"Really. You had a funeral for me? Did anyone come?"

"Oh Nancy! Everyone came. Mr. Smith, the funeral director, said it was the biggest funeral he's ever dealt with. You were so loved, Honey."

And that's when it struck me. Darren Peterman was dead. Long live Nancy Peterman.

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yay! ^_^

Extravagance's picture

Nancy is here to stay! :D

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Wouldn't That Be Nice

littlerocksilver's picture

I certainly wish I could look like a 46 year-old woman. That would be wonderful; however, no smoking.

Portia

cough cough

*hack cough* whats wrong with smoking *wheeze*

So clever!

So clever! Can you write in complete sentences too? What other tricks can you do?
-Sharon

I seem to be lost here...

Andrea Lena's picture

...which is entirely my fault, of course. Is there anything within the framework of your narrative that explains why Nancy feels the need to be with a man if she truly was heterosexual in the sense of being attracted to women pre-surgery? Does it have to do with the obession she had as a son to be just like his mother? Or is it part of a progression that is more revealing her true orientation post-surgery? Again, if I've missed any explanation or reference, I do apologize. The sad part of this whole story for me is in the answer regarding the boy's 'funeral,' where Nancy's mom explains that Darren was 'so loved.' It's a shame that Nancy had to go to such lengths and had to abandon her past while gaining her future.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Somewhat of an explanation

Andrea, I love your work by the way and think you're so talented. Any way, the characters in my story are probably all affected by mental disorders. And what makes it interesting is that no one with any authority stops these people from living out their insane fantasies. So this is a story about what can happen when our (mainly my) fantasies aren't kept in check by reality. The fun thing is that under the right circumstances, it could happen. But to really answer your question, the boy has a serious obsession with his mother and she's just crazy enough to let him live it out for real.
-Sharon

Hi, How wonderful to see

Hi,

How wonderful to see Nancy back from the Abyss!!!!

Love the thinking and the freedom of creativity from our normal reality that unfolds in your work. I ache for more so please don't dissapoint.

Hugs,

Gillian

Good too see the return of

nikkiparksy's picture

Good too see the return of nancy wonder when she is walking how her new body feel's and react's too her clothe's as will be naturally different too padding.Wondering what her brother will say if he walk's into her room and see's her in just pantie's and bra and realises everything is real.Looking forward too how the story goe's from here:).

Like Mother like Sister

Hi Sharon,

Waited ages for the sequel and liked it a lot! I do hope this is more to come. I can't wait for Nancy to start learning about her new women's body.

Love
Susana
X