Understanding Rachel- The other end of the line. Part 2

Printer-friendly version

"Gaaa what is with that girl!" Tanya was frustrated again.

She does this to me everytime we talk! It's not fair! Rachel is so much a girl it's not even funny but she believes that just because she 'fathered' a child that makes her a man. Yeah right mother is more like it. She is all depressed because it was mother's day and nobody called her mother. I can see how it is killing her inside. I even insisted multiple times she was a mother but she just argues.

Then she starts on this 'The only one that thinks your a boy is you everyone else shes a girly girl trying to be a tomboy"

That so not true! Dad calls me Martin all the time so do a number of people. They know I am a boy! I only wear girl's clothing because it fits! Is that so hard to understand. I look in the mirror and all I see is a guy in a dress. Yeah I have boobies, hips and my butt is huge but that doesn't make me a girl.

And yeah I have known my real name is Tanya for years but that's because it fits me where Martin is like so alien! It hurts that people call me that but I try to not let on about that.

My girlfriends love to take me shopping for my eye. And yeah so I get excited over a cute outfit and buy it but I mean there is plenty of boys that do that too.

Face it Tanya your just putting up a fight for the sake of other people you know your a woman. I shouldn't be though I was born male I should fight to be male right? God this hurts so much sometimes.

Anyways I am gonna go work on my car it needs some fixing. Lets see pants check, tshirt check. Clean underwear? Panties bra check, makeup? eh its ok just enough to hide my flaws not enough to make me pretty. Yeah right like there is enough on the planet to do that! Hair scrunchie! That's what I forgot!

But what to do about Rachel? I so ache for her! Hear is this wonderful woman, and dispite what she says she is all woman, who tears herself apart for what? Just so her family can insult her by calling her that fake name all the time! I so wish I could just slap them hard for being silly!

Purse check, meh this thing is getting heavy! I should clean it out again. How can guys get around with pockets mine would be overflowing in no time. Shit I forgot my pad! Stupid fardling things. I hate this part of being a woman so much. Stupid things so yucky to peel out of panties and then put a new one in. Yuck.

I should shove this in dad's face sometime and say 'Look dad menstrual blood. I am a girl' Giggle. Nah wouldn't work he would just run me to the hospital. Ok so it's never more than a few drops because of these pills I am on. Knowing him he would blame the pills. He is already convinced they are killing off his son. Strange Robert is still there even though my brother wont speak to me. Oh well.

I am scared again. But what of? I dunno. I should call Rachel back.. yeah that seems like a good idea.

Speedial a girl's er boy's best friend.

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

falls out of her chair, giggling

Hi pot, I'm kettle ....

Nice to see another chapter here. I wonder what Rachel will say when she answers the phone?

DogSig.png

OK, I was Wrong!

Tanya confuses me.

>> ...you know your a woman. I shouldn't be though I was born male I should fight to be male right? God this hurts so much sometimes..... Shit I forgot my pad! Stupid fardling things. I hate this part of being a woman so much. <<

So, E's not F2M; E's very intersexed, maybe a so called "true hermaphrodite". Someone lets her wear girl's clothes, but obviously not er father. Er parents seem to be divorced; er mom lets er be a girl. I wonder what the pills are?

I'm confused about what E really wants. Maybe E just has mixed feelings and is trying to meet the expectations of both er mom and er dad.

>> Strange Robert is still there even though my brother wont speak to me. Oh well. <<

More confusion! Rachel was Robert, but Tanya knows she's a girl and would never call her that. It must be some other Robert. Er dad? Some other of er or dad's relatives?

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee