My Super Secret Life...Villain-7

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life…Villain 7

Chapter 7

I wake up and smile last night went good and inside I turned a corner in my head. I went to the free clinic and I seduced the street doc I’ve been working with. I’m really new to this sex stuff and yet I’m sure he was pretty good.

And…

I’m getting the big deal some people have about their first. Jeff’s a really decent person and yeah it’s sentimental as fuck but there’s no one that can take that away from me.

I start my morning off by slipping my hand down just thinking of Jeff and the way his hardness sank into me but still flesh and sliding over my sensitive deep spots, opening me up and sinking into me so deeply…

Three times before I’m done and panting.

Yeah…

Well I’m seventeen and never even felt the urge to be like this for most of my early adolescence….had I still been a boy I’d likely be doing more than this.

Had been a boy.

Honestly, I’m not sure that I’m all that upset by the change…I mean it’s been years and I think that maybe now. I’m more than good with it.

There’s no cure for being a mutant.

Oh, there’s been lots of attempts and snake oil.

There’s only two cures if you’re a mutant.

Deal with it and more on.

Or let the haters kill you.

I’m actually in a good mood despite the grim stuff. I’m just realistic I guess. I feed the cat, eat my toast and a bowl of cereal, do the housework and stuff and shower and head out grabbing my skateboard and just dressing in my inserts and sports bra and a decent t-shirt and non-job cargo pants.

I head out with some cash and I go around the neighborhood. I buy some stuff at the shops. Not so much the 24/7’s but the few mom and pop places still here and we talk and honestly I learn about the place a lot more. I mean I’ve been here awhile but I rarely actually spent time out here. Here in my neighborhood.

I said I’m an artist so I’m buying stuff for that and most of it’s from the hardware places and I open and account at Lisbon Hardware for paints and for him to get some canvas and stuff in and it I dunno…the way he was grateful for a cash in hand account was moving and kinda scary.

And decision making stuff too.

I buy things I see that I need for my gear and head home and actually spend time drawing out maps of my area and making notes. I take some of my art stuff and go to one of the other rooms start to make an information room. I even set up some files areas in milk crates.

I take a break, make some supper and work on my costume. I go with hockey and sports pads and I glue and sew things to black tights in two layers underneath and one set over it with the whole thing to zip up in the back.

Trying it on it’s good and gives me this male sort of look with the bulk and everything then I add my hooded t-shirt and then the long coat the featureless tinted goalie face shield. Add in the gloves and boots and I’m pretty bad assed.

I get out of the gear and start working on the long coat getting pockets sewn in. I’m really good at sewing with my TK powers. I do tubes with old bike inner tubes so I can put things into them. Cayenne, my marbles, cling wrap balls, zip ties in the sleeves and stuff for my gear in various pockets and then two cayenne pockets in the back just in case.

Yes.

I take another break and relax and watch some TV, eat some junk food, go back to the computer and yes…surf the net and watch some porn. I’m still trying to feel all this sexuality stuff out and I found one thing out.

I don’t like porn. I mean I don’t hate it but it’s kind of boring. Way too contrived and when it’s not that it’s kind of eww.

Unhappy with the sticky-vids I try out a few videos on tai-chi and some yoga…Meh…it was okay but like the porn I’m pretty sure this’ll be better in real life.

Okay…It’s late enough. I eat a couple of power bars, have an orange and use the bathroom and get into my gear and head out over the rooftops.

I won’t bullshit about it. I’m starting to love the freedom of it out here, up here. The Brickyards are like a lot of poor places built up against each other a lot and perfect for my TK parkour. I’m not hunting tonight. I’m mapping, and practicing and investigating. I’m looking for the gangs, the dealers, who’s doing what, the locals and the local cops.

Okay…Mostly.

There’s a few things that I can’t leave alone.

The drunk guy I saw through the window screaming at his wife who’s bleeding on the floor with welts and scared children huddling.

I TK knock on the door while slipping in the window. He opens the door and I move through the place and I push him out into the hall and pull the door shut behind me. Pepper in the eyes and he screams. I’m not gentle, I beat the hell out of him. Every punch TK boosted…I don’t break anything well his nose and he loses some teeth.

I hold him out over the stairwell and go scary voice. “Never again, never hit that woman or those children again! I see you doing this and I’ll come for you!…you know what I’ve done right!”

“r…rr..right…” He’s pissing himself as I hold him one armed using my TK to actually carry his weight.

“You will clean the hell up, treat them like you’re not the scumbag you are…got that! I will come to get you if you fail them again.” I toss him onto the closest stairs and I jump up the stairwell to get to the roof.

Yeah…I can only hope that he’ll try at least.

Then Fullers…there’s six in a car driving through my area. I pop the tire yanking out the stems and let loose my marbles and hit them from the shadows, I trash the windows, dent the shit out of the car and hit them…over and over and over until they’re all beaten badly, bloody and run yelling out of my zone.

That’s right, get the hell out.

That leads me to plan a few things. Big chunks of concrete and brick set onto the corners of a few roof tops. Just to have shit to drop on an offending car with my powers. It pays to be prepared.

I still mostly travel and take notes, on my phone with voice recordings, pictures and texts. About five the day’s closing in and I make my way home and shower and change…I get into slacks and a nice top and head off to the clinic on my skateboard stopping for coffee and doughnuts at one of the diners in my area.

I’m sipping mine when I see Jeff come out after his shift at the clinic. H blinks and stares at seeing me. “Rikki? Now?”

“No, Sunday though.”

“Are you hurt?”

“No.”

“Then why are you here? I mean, not like it’s not good to see you but….” He blushes? Me? Am I doing that?”

“Take me home.”

“Okay…I don’t know where you live though.”

“No you don’t.”

I step up and kiss him and put his coffee in his hands. I…I think I like kissing…I mean it’s what you do right?

It takes a minute for him to kiss me back definitely taken off guard I can actually see the lights come on with the “Oh.”

Then he kisses a bit better.

I break the kiss, smile.

He’s staring down at me but we’re still touching and I can tell he’s on the edge of something again. I lean away and take a drink of my coffee. “What?”

“Rikki…I’m like twice your age.”

“That doesn’t matter Jeff.”

“You’re seventeen.”

“Yes…?”

“You’re not even legal.”

“Jeff…”

“Yeah…”

“I’m a wanted criminal, I’ve been on my own surviving for years, lots of years. I’m not a kid.”

“I know that it’s just…stuff like this doesn’t happen to guys like me.”

I tape a step back in and press against him. “So you’re saying no?”

“No…I’m not saying no, but are you sure?”

“Jeff…take me home.”

He heads to a car leading me over and even though it’s a old beater he still opens the door for me. I get in and we head north and about forty minutes and he lives on The North Edges. It’s still technically the brickyards but it’s close to the Hannigan district and the interdistrict highway so there’s more people there, more traffic and better neighborhoods.

We eat the doughnuts on the way and finish out coffees before we pull into an eight story apartment building that’s solidly middle classed. It’s a good indication the Jeff even being a doctor isn’t rolling in the cash.

He’s on the fifth floor and he lets us in and shyly smiles. “Uhm excuse the mess.”

I look around. Mess? Not really he sleeps and keeps his things here. My place is more furnished. I do see he eats a lot of take out and microwaved meals from a glace at the kitchen.

“I’ve seen a lot worse Jeff.”

“I usually don’t have company Rikki.”

“So the sheets will be clean?”

“Uhm…yeah.”

I take his hand and smile and kiss him again and it’s getting better and better. I’m enjoying it more and he’s more in his element here and relaxed.

I hop up and wrap my legs around his hips and he carries me to the bedroom. Again not much one of those low to the ground beds but a queen sized one, light blue sheets, navy blue quilt and dark curtains that give the room this almost underwater light aspect.

That’s all I see as we’re stripping each other them and kissing and he does this inhale looking at me once I’m fully naked. I’m a bit self conscious about the no bust at all thing.

“What?”

“God you’re beautiful.”

Really? Oh that kind of…I’m not all melty girly Oooh over it but it was nice. I smile and take his cock in hand and lead him down to me.

I have no idea what’s average or good but he’s plenty hefty for my slender hands and I kiss with him as he puts on a condom. I whine-grunt as he sinks slowly into me…It hurts so good at first, feeling him fill me and there’s this part of my brain that’s saying yes, yes, yes.

It’s hot another living part inside of me and the other body heat is…human touch, feeling someone give you a massage that feels good right…this is that but it’s times a hundred.
God it’s so intimate too…Jeff’s giving me so much pleasure that it’s so gratifying to hear the sounds he’s making too. The touches of his hands over my skin and even him suckling and kissing my nipples…sure…likely not as good as if they were biologically standard but still…it feels good, that he wants to and does makes me feel good.

He get there and so do I well twice and we’re panting and kissing and sheened in sweat and I run my fingers through his sweaty hair as I hold him and actually tightened the way my legs are wrapped around him.

I sink my TK senses into him…like the way that I could feel his pulse to see if he was lying and I just soak in feeling the pulse of his blood the rush of his lungs and the beating of his heart.

Feeling that…him…like this was a curiosity but it’s such and experience to feel him like this…that affected by our lovemaking….It’s even more curios and wow when he starts getting his second wind…and feeling the pressure changes of him getting aroused…He switches out condoms and we make love again….this time, fingers interlaced through most of it and there’s lots of kissing and there’s this time where he’s just in this zone…and makes love to me like a thoroughbred. I read it takes men longer to get there the second time around…well Jeff took full advantage of that….I match him though, being Rook has me in really amazing shape and as much as it’s moving my hip to him I pull myself there by tightening my thigh muscles since I’m still wrapped around him…pull my body to him by using my abs. Tons of kissing and sweat and lots of noise…I’ve never felt so good or alive in my life except for just after a fight. That rush of kicking ass to clean up my neighborhood….sex…it’s right up there. When he gets there it’s him crying out but he wraps me into this tight hug and he gets there hard and powerfully.

I’m sweat soaked but feral…there’s part of me that’s been let out of the box I stuffed all this in and I kiss, suck on his skin and sweat and bite him in places…and I…I use my powers on him…slowly reaching into the kinetics of him…the beating rhythms of his body…I couldn’t do this in a fight…it’s a slow thing…a feeling out thing…but once I really feel that…I pull with my TK slowly but surely more blood flow and pressure into him cock making him hard again…

“Oh fuck…I…Rikki…wow…”

“Hmmm? I…It’s been a long time since I’ve had a girl do this to me.”

“Do what?”

“Third time…wow…it’s been like college….” He’s still panting and I kiss him. Oh he likely could have but no where near as fast or hard or as long…Do I tell him? Hell no, I want Jeff to think and feel this is him. He’s so proud of himself… “Well then lets not waste it and make love to me Jeff…long and slow…pour us a drink and put on some music…show me what it really can be like.”

He grins like he’s so much younger and goes to make us a drink and put on some soft music. I use his bathroom and freshen up and grab some tissue paper and pull the wet spot out of the bedding into it before tossing it into the trash. I smile as I took a peek out at him in the kitchen as he made two blender drinks and put something in the fridge. He looked down at his hard on and had this goofy grin on his face and said to himself. “Out-fucking-standing.”

I slip back into the bed giggling and you know…never…I’ll never wreck this for him. He smiles and kisses me and that smile is like all those Jeff worry lines are finding release and It’s a drink-drink he made something called a pina colada and it’s actually good…not something I’d go for a lot of but good and sort of fits sex in the morning. We drink and then kiss then I pull him to me again.

I do one more trick I sort of use my TK and body and fluids to make a sort of seal like a pump that slowly pulls at my insides and him as he outstrokes as long as he doesn’t pull out it builds that slow sucking at us pressure.

When I get there again and again and the third time…that third time…this time I bite his shoulder and scratch his back. I don’t really have nails but it’s just reflex. Jeff got there twice more…stunned…we both were with this he wraps me into his arms and holds me awhile.

I hate to come across as a slut but I fell asleep first.

I woke first though and Jeff was laying on me partway sleeping the sleep of the dead or the just. I get out carefully and pad to the bathroom and take a shower. I steal one of his shirts and go fridge raiding. It’s pretty empty except the basics so I make toasted fried egg sandwiches with a tomato slice and some salami and a bunch of condiments he had.

I take a sharpe marker and write on his fridge door. “Jeff…get some damned food in the house, you never know when you’re going to get lucky so don’t starve the poor girl.”

I make and eat mine first and check out his place. Three bedrooms, it’s a condo rather than an apartment and one is definitely and office. I pick through his files and find one labeled Rook and read it. It’s pretty much all the stuff he’s told me plus some theory. Am I mad there’s a file? No he’d have turned me in a long time ago, this is him thinking. I do see a few sheets of bills and wants and needs and must haves for the clinic, alimony and child support payments.

Okay ex-wife and kid.

Not a big deal though the ex-looks like she is upping the ante with her money demands in both every once in awhile. I take those and some computer printer paper and use my TK to make an ink share copy of the stuff I’m interested in.

Computer…daughters birthday, I look around and it’s mostly work stuff, word processing stuff. I set some stuff I know up in his computer and then feel and memorize the feeling of his keys while making coffee and his sandwiches.

Yes, I’m invading his privacy. Don’t care…Jeff’s part of my life. I want to know things so I’m going to know them. First it’s me being able to help him out if I need to. Two it’s self defense shit happens I want to be prepared and…three…If I ask him things and he lies to me I’ll know.

Remember…Villain. I’m not a good person a whole lot of the time.

Hey…even good people have to lie.

I really debate waking him with sex, or a blowjob but well I’ve never given one and the though it daunting and something I’ll save maybe for some other time. Instead I get dressed.

I lean over and kiss him long and softly. He moans and blinks, he’s cute when he’s sleepy.

“Mmm…hey…”

“Hey back, Thanks Jeff I needed that.”

“You’re thanking me…?”

“Yes…jeez Jeff, it was fucking great so yes, thank you.” I say it softly ad draw the word fucking out a bit. I kiss him again. “Coffee’s hot in the machine and breakfast’s in the nuker…I’ll see you later. Oh we’re going on Sunday.”

I kiss him again and he’s blinking the sleep out still by the time I’m leaving. I’m closing his apartment door when. I heard him call. “Rikki?”

I keep going.

I’m close to him I guess but at the same time…mornings together and all that stuff that could happen. It might lead to things and a relationship. I can’t have a relationship, not with Jeff. Not a normal one. I’m a wanted criminal and it’d hurt him and me if it came crashing down.

So, I’m not going there.

No…I don’t actually feel bad about it. It is what it is.

I take the bus back to my neighborhood and decide to get some real breakfast at the diner and read the Friday paper while nursing a coffee and a short stack with some ham and red eye gravy.

The best thing about the diners in places like this is the regulars and the old timers. I buy some coffee and few slices of pie and start getting the skinny on the place from the ones that have lived here more than me. Gossip, but they all know things, stories, info on the gangs and the cops and I slip in questions about Rook and the weird goth tags and I get to hear the street angle of what I’m doing.

Best yet. “I wish he’d hit that place on…”

Or “He should go after…”

It’s a big list and there’s one that I’m really…really going to fuck up badly.

Hanson McCleod…

No one has been able to bust him, no evidence…or he’s paid people off they say. Has cops in his pocket…city councilors and stuff…like child protective services.

Drug dealer, gang boss…no.

Child molester….

He pays tonight.

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks Draflow, it means a lot really:)

it's all based in a world setting I use for a role-playing game and New Haven and Ark City is really ingrained in my head that it's really easy to put people and characters in this setting.

I like writing for Rook:)The anti hero, she contrasts nicely with Scarlet.
She's very different.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Rook and Scarlet

They are the classic opposites. Rook the inner city streetwise kid with a heart of gold if somewhat tarnished. Scarlet brought up in a small town with traditional family values to do the right thing. I thought about them meeting after that Scarlet's last story, but decided it wouldn't be pretty. On one level Rook is just plain bad. She violent and has no problem with beat the crap out of someone just because they piss her off. That conceals the good she does at the clinic and those bad guys that hides behind the law that she takes care of. Shroud is the closest to understanding her being a results kind of guy, but you never know which way he leaps. He might fight her or he might shrug his shoulders and say he couldn't find her.

You have really done a supreme job with this universe!

hugs
Grover

You need people like her and

You need people like her and shroud or you end in a universe like Harry Potter. Where the villians rule, can do what they want, kill whom they want and don't have to fear consequences since the good guys are throwing around stunners.
I never really understood either the super heroes and the super villians. Rook I can somewhat understand, but she's also stupid. She's playing boss of her district and that will likely have consequences - I kind of doubt she'll like those consequences.

Anyway, great story Bailey, thank you for writing,

*hugs*
Beyogi

Rook would actually agree with you Beyogi;)

In fact she still has the little voice in her head. "Why Bother, thee'll just be more. Why the hell should I risk myself? And for what?" to her that's being stupid.

But...these people are poor, they live hard lives living hand to mouth barely keeping it together and there are either enough cops or enough good cops around.

I will say this, she's not looking to be the boss. She doesn't want a take or a cut of anything just safe streets or well safer streets.

She knows there'll be consequences, she won't like the that's why their called that:)
She not an idiot she's getting ready for a war...she's stepping on someone's toes. The one ace she has is that if it gets big enough it'll draw in the heroes.

I'm glad that you still like it though:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

They still might meet, It's a big city but it's a small world.

It really all depends on how they meet and the circumstances. Scarlet would so not be good with Rooks methods. But Shroud? He'd not tell people where she is because she's doing the job. He'd be a bit frowny on the torture stuff because he doesn't...unless it has to do with Trask and by extension Damian.

I'm glad that You're having fun:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Really like this storyverse

...and Rikki/Rook is awesome. Yes, I can see how at least some of the other heroes won't like her much when a confrontation is finally made, but then, a few of them surely can see the good part of what she does. I'm wondering a bit whether it will be the heroes finally going for her - and then whether in a recruiting or in a catching kind of way - or some of the gangs muscling up with their own mutants to fight against her.

I'm not planning one too soon there's stuff still

to do with things awhile yet. The straight arrows will have a problem for sure and there might be others too. You are right there might be some muscle headed her way if things get rough between her and some of the street bosses.

Then there's those human purist guys.
They haven't forgotten her either.

So glad you're liking this:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Shroud

yeah, I can see him checking Rook out, and either saying good job or don't cross this line.
the were going, was she talking about his daughter's birthday party?
great chapter, thanks

Not that, no.

If you recall, the first mention of it was before she invited herself into his home. No, it's s reference to the visit to Freaktown that she talked about last episode:

“I’ll be heading down to Freaktown in the next few days, there’s people I need to see and stuff. They really could use a doctor to visit down there. You want to come with me?”

“I’m a normal Rikki, am I even welcome?”

“Jeff there’s a lot of bio-normals down there…Freaktown is full of the people who just can’t or don’t fit in up here or anywhere else in the world plus everything else you’ve ever heard about the place.”

Rikki/Rook

Is, in my opinion, at least one of the best if not the best characters in this story arc. She's a very interesting mix of the light and dark. Basically good hearted, hating the really bad things around her, but doing bad things to get rid of them. Yes, a very complex and interesting character here.

Maggie

Rook...Love child of Batman and Jean Grey:)

I really like Rook and the life that she's building but all of the things that she's doing. I'm actually really enjoying writing her too. She's very Hunter like.

Thanks Maggie:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Light v Dark

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

I'll confess I love Scarlet but Rook is just fascinating. The balance between light and dark in her is very intriguing, as is getting to see another side to the universe in which these characters are set.

I was a little shocked first at Rook checking out Jeff's place but then I thought about it and actually it makes perfect sense for her. Scarlet is fighting crime and helping people and basically working within the system but Rook is fighting a war, a dirty war in which its quite likely people will die and the stakes will be very high. In those circumstances I can see Rook hoping for the best with Jeff but planning for the worst.

It's always a joy to see your writing Bailey and you've created some very interesting characters and stories with this universe. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Rook has this sort of streak of sneaky in her and she does

see things very differently. She's very Batman like in her own way....I could see Bruce Wayne going through the stuff in a girls place he was in just to "Really" see who they are. Rook's doing the same. She thinks Jeff's great but everyone has things going on, things that can be buttons to push. She wants to know what those are. She might never use the information but if someone's leaning on him she'll already have a handle on it.

Thank You so much Jemima:)
I'm glad you're having fun.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Kick ASS! :D

Extravagance's picture

Both Rikki, and your writing. ^_^
*HuggleSnugglePurrKissLickyourface* <3

Catfolk Pride.PNG

*Huggles and scratches and cuddles.*

I'm really glad that you like Rook/Rikki and the way she kicks butt.
*And A few real hugs for good measure:)*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

"He pays tonight."

Oh, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, boy. I like her a lot. She's mostly doing the right things, even if she has to operate outside the law. I love her having a sort-of relationship as well, but I suspect that Jeff is going to have trouble accepting it as just a casual thing ....

DogSig.png

There are some things you JUST don't allow!

And in Rook's book child molestation is one of them. No goddamned jail and protective custody for them! It's something she believes in deeply and on another tack...she ever gets busted and the other cons know she took out scum like that...there's a ton of respect there.

There's a saying with convicts about Pedos.
"We might not be able to protect our kids on the outside, but we sure as hell will in here!"

On the note on her and Jeff.
He's just so stunned by her I might have to write a little Jefferson POV:)

I'm really glad that you like this Dotty:)
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother:)

Bailey Summers

Rook is sneaky by necessity, not out of evil

The more she knows about Jeff, the safer BOTH are. Knowledge is power is so very true..

As to the exwife and kid. One, is it really his kid? and -- but this is utterly unfair and biased speculation as we have yet to meet the woman -- did she marry the doctor expecting a upper class glamorous life then he goes all altruistic with the inner city clinic so she dumps him as he is clearly not the pot of gold/high social status she hoped for? What IS Jeff's background? Working class or upper class family?

Conversely she could be a good woman just they broke up. It happens and medicine can be/is very demanding of time thus they drifted apart. But then why the more more more demand when he has so very little? Does the child get any benefit from it?

And more than Shroud would understand Rook IMHO. There is our former man, now an Asian super ninja meta. BOTH of her came up through the streets, through poverty and crime riddled areas. Both either suffered death or saw death at the hands of untouchable villains. She would understand Rook. And even the so called straight shooters. Look at your new, short stories titled Potentials. Several of these are not lily white supers YET they were recruited by a super with white knight credentials. Maybe the leader of the supers in Ark City is far more pragmatic than her public image?

Loved and cringed at Rooks prepping for battle, the chunks of concrete and other stuff on rooftops as ammo for her TK in a future battle. Smart yet grim and foreboding hint of a possible future.

And what of the Elvin meta gal who unblocked her transformation thus making Rook a complete woman. What of her. And what of Jeff?

But then Rook is unconventional and could truly love more than one, if she can love at all after all the pain she went through when she transformed and had to flee her family.

Cruse you for writing so well.

Oh FUDGE I've forgotten how to sweat... swear! I maen cruise... curse.

Oh poo!

-- grin --

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa