The Obsidian Monkey

Printer-friendly version


The Obsidian Monkey
By Morpheus

A woman finds an obsidian monkey idol which offers her 3 wishes...with a catch. And what does this mean for someone else? This is the second story in the Monkey Gods trilogy.

------------

Alice frowned slightly as she walked through the small garage sale, carefully scanning the various clothes, toys and miscellaneous nick-nacs for anything that she might be able to use. She had always enjoyed coming to various garage sales and swap meets, knowing that she could find incredible bargains.

After several more steps, Alice came across a large mirror that was leaning up against a table. She paused for a moment to stare into it, into the face of the slightly overweight, average looking, 34 year old divorcee. None of that was very impressive, not even to her.

"I hope there's something I can use around here," she muttered as she turned to continue her browsing.

But then Alice noticed a small figurine on the table, surrounded by a variety of other figurines and collectibles. But the one that had caught her attention was a small carving of a monkey sitting in the lotus position, which she first thought to be made of black porcelain, but on closer look decided that it had been carved out of some sort of black stone, such as obsidian.

"Interesting," Alice mused as she picked it up. It even had some sort of red glass or gemstones for its eyes. "How much?" she asked the woman with the cash box.

"Where did that come from?" the woman with the cash box muttered to herself. Then she quickly covered that up with a fake smile, "I'm asking five dollars for it..."

Alice frowned, "I'll give you three..."

The woman hesitated for a moment and then nodded, "All right..."

When Alice walked away from the garage sale a minute later, she was somewhat satisfied. After all, she hadn't gone away empty handed. She'd found an interesting figurine to go on her shelf with the countless others.

Alice smiled faintly as she held the monkey figurine out and took a closer look at it. But then, she suddenly heard...no, felt something in hear head. Words blared through her mind though she hadn't heard a thing.

"You shall be granted three wishes," the voice in her head stated, "then twice this shall be given to the one you hate most."

For a moment, Alice just stood there in frozen disbelief. She didn't doubt what she had heard, for she knew that she would have to doubt her very sanity if she did. But she was definitely stunned and confused by what the voice in her head had told her.

"Are you a genie?" Alice asked the monkey figurine, but there was no answer.

She rubbed the figure, just as she had heard stories about having to rub a genie's lamp, but there was no steam of smoke nor other sign that a genie would appear. It just seemed to be an ordinary stone carving.

After several minutes, Alice muttered, "Three wishes..."

But of course the voice had also said that the person she hated most would get twice that. Somehow, she was sure that it didn't mean the person she hated most would get 6 wishes. Instead, she was confident the voice meant that whatever she wished for, the person she hated most would get twice.

Alice scowled, already knowing that the person she hated most, the person who would get twice what she wished for could only be one person....her ex-husband Dan. They had been married for only 7 years, but it had been a miserable 7 years. And when she had found out that he was cheating on her... Well, she had taken him for everything that he had, and it still wasn't enough.

"That bastard," Alice spat out vehemently, furious at the thought of him gaining twice whatever she wished for. If she wished for a million dollars, he would get two. If she wished for a mansion, he would get two mansions, or perhaps just one that was twice the size of hers. She hated the thought of giving him anything. But obviously, that had been the very point of that specific catch.

Alice thought about this for the rest of her trip home. Her mind raced as she tried thinking of a way that she could get her 3 wishes without benefiting Dan. And by the time that she had arrived home, she had an idea. An idea which quickly blossomed into a very nasty plan.

"Let's see," Alice started nervously as she talked to the figurine, "I'm ready to make my wishes now..."

There was no answer from the obsidian monkey, which disappointed Alice to some degree. She had been hoping for something...anything to prove that she hadn't imagined the whole thing. But instead, all that she was left with was her own memory of that voice in her head.

After a moment, Alice decided to go through with the wishes anyway, hoping that there hadn't been some sort of time limit that she'd missed. If she had actually been required to make her wishes right then and there when the voice had talked to her, she would have been horrified.

"I wish to be a beautiful woman," Alice announced, though there was no billowing of smoke or clap of thunder to indicate that her wish had even been heard.

"I wish that I was ten years younger," Alice stated, smirking a little as she thought what twice that wish would be for Dan. What all of her wishes would mean for him.

Then Alice scowled as she thought about how Dan used to complain that she had no real interest in sex, saying that she had no libido. Perhaps that was the case, but this was the perfect chance to fix that. "I wish my sex drive was three times as strong..."

Suddenly Alice felt a flood of sensations rushing through her body. She gasped out at the sheer intensity of them, realizing at the same time that she could feel her body changing.

As soon as the changes had stopped, Alice looked down at herself and gasped in amazement. Her whole body had changed noticeably, becoming thinner and curvier at the same time. She rushed to the nearest mirror and saw that she still looked somewhat like herself, but a younger and more of an idealized version of herself.

"It worked," Alice gushed in delight, "I'm beautiful..."

But then Alice suddenly realized that the monkey figurine was gone. It had vanished without a trace, though that didn't really bother her. She had already gotten what she had wanted from it.

"I am going to love showing this off," Alice grinned as she looked down at her new and improved body.

Alice let out a sigh of delight as she looked down at herself. Then she froze, her smile turning into a cruel grin. She took one more look down at herself and then laughed at what this would mean for her ex...

--------------------

Dan leaned back against the park bench and let out a satisfied sigh, enjoying his day off. At the moment, he was enjoying his time away from work by sitting down at the local park and watching the attractive women go past. He especially liked the ones in their early twenties, though he knew that he wouldn't have a chance since he was 36.

After shifting position, Dan looked at one particularly fetching woman and absently wondered what it would be like waking up next to her every morning. It was a pleasant thought, but that also made him think of his ex-wife Alice.

His marriage to that bitch Alice had not been a pleasant one. She had always had to have everything her way or she would pout and throw tantrums. Most of the time, Dan was sure that Alice hadn't even wanted to be married, except when it was convenient to her...such as when it was time to pay the bills.

"The bitch," he muttered to himself.

Dan grimaced as he remembered her almost complete and total lack of interest in sex, and the way she would get pissed at him for even suggesting it. He was lucky if they would have sex even once every 6 months.

Then after 6 years without much of a real physical or emotional relationship, Dan found someone else. Someone who actually seemed to give a damn about him and made him feel good about himself. Of course Alice found out and ruined that relationship, as well as divorced him and took him for everything he had. The divorce had almost been a relief when it finally came.

"Even on the other side of the country, she still makes me mad," Dan grumbled.

Dan looked up to where a group of teenagers were running around further down the park, then scowled and got up. He wasn't feeling very well, but then again, thinking about his ex always left him feeling a little sick.

After Dan had only gone a dozen feet, he was suddenly overwhelmed with a thousand sensations at once. He screamed as his entire body felt as though it were going to freeze, burn and melt all at the same time. And at the same time, he was only scarcely aware that his very flesh seemed to be moving and changing.

As soon as whatever had hit Dan stopped, he collapsed to his knees, gasping for breath. But as he sat there, trying to figure out what was going on and worried that he might be having a stroke, he realized that his whole body felt...different. It felt wrong.

Dan quickly got back to his feet but gasped in confusion as he realized that all of his clothes were now suddenly too big. They were hanging loosely over his entire body. Even his shoes were now too large.

"What the hell?" Dan demanded, then froze. His voice sounded wrong to his ears.

It was only then that Dan took a closer look at his body and suddenly realized that his problems were a lot worse than just his clothes suddenly growing several sizes. He gasped as he saw his arms, which were now slender, smooth and hairless. He held his hands up in front of his face, gulping and the feminine looking fingers with the long manicured nails. And that was nothing compared to when he looked down to his chest and realized that there were two rather large and round growths on them.

"What the...?" Dan blinked in confusion.

He poked at his chest, but it felt like his own skin. It felt like it was part of his own body. And when he pulled his shirt back far enough to get a good look at the growths, he gasped in complete shock. Those weren't growths... As impossible as it was to believe, they were boobs...tits.

"I've got fucking tits?" Dan gasped in horror.

For nearly a minute, Dan just stared down at his new breasts, his eyes going wide at the sight and remaining there. But then he remembered the other changes that he'd noticed. There were his clothes, his thin hairless arms and his hands. And at that, he felt a cold chill run down his spine.

Dan hesitated for a moment and then slowly reached between his legs. His heart nearly humped into his throat when he felt that his normal equipment was gone. It felt all flat down there.

"What's happening to me?" Dan whispered, too stunned to even think straight. All that he knew was that he had somehow, against all logic and possibility, been transformed into a woman. "This can't be... It's impossible..."

But as much as Dan didn't believe it, couldn't believe it...he had no choice but to do so. As impossible as such a transformation was, he could not deny what his every sense told him.

"My God," Dan cringed as he slowly felt his body, almost completely forgetting that he was still in a public place.

Then as Dan ran his hands over his skin, he paused at his new breasts, startled to realize that they felt sort of good. He blinked as he cupped them, noticing that his nipples were actually hard and poking out. They felt sort of like tiny erections.

"What the...?" Dan gulped, then gasped as he realized that he also felt a bit odd between his legs. He could feel his crotch getting all warm and moist, yet at the same time, feeling a little tense. Then he blurted out, "Holy shit," as he realized what that meant, "I'm getting turned on by this..."

Dan could barely believe it... His whole body had suddenly and inexplicably transformed into that of a girl, and what did he do...? He got turned on by it. Dan didn't know why that could be, but he couldn't mistake the sensations of horniness that he was beginning to feel, even if they were somewhat different than normal.

"Just great," Dan squirmed a bit uncomfortably.

It was only then that Dan looked around and turned bright red in embarrassment as he realized that he was still in a public place. In fact, people were watching his little show of grabbing himself, a few of them with smirks. However, none of them seemed shocked enough to have actually seen him change. Or at least he would have expected a lot stronger reactions if they had.

"On no," Dan cringed in horror.

He decided to get out of there pretty quick, but as soon as he tried to run, he tripped over his own pants and fell face first onto the ground. His feet had even slipped right out of his shoes, eliciting several muttered curses. But once Dan was back to his feet, he hurried on his way, leaving his shoes behind.

Dan hadn't gone too much further when he found himself face to face with the group of teenagers that he had seen earlier. There were two girls, one a blonde and the other a brunette, both about 16 or 17, as well as three boys who appeared to be about 17 or so. All of them turned to stare at Dan in surprise.

"What happened to you girl?" the brunette girl asked

"What?" Dan started, terrified by the thought that they had watched his transformation. But then, he saw where they were looking and glanced down at his clothes.

"What's up with your clothes?" one of the boys asked with a smirk, "Are they your dad's or something?"

Dan had no idea what the boy was talking about, at least when he asked about his dad. But his mind raced and he told them, "Some pervert stole my clothes and left me with nothing to wear but his clothes..."

"Jeez," one of the boys exclaimed.

"Some people are totally sick," the blonde girl commented.

"Yeah," Dan agreed grimly.

"Well come on," the brunette told Dan, "I live just outside the park and I've got some stuff you could probably wear till you get home..."

"It'll keep your folks from freaking," the blonde pointed out.

Dan was about to say no, but then he paused and thought better of it. After all, it wasn't like he had ANY clothes that would really fit him at the moment. He just wondered why they were talking about his parents, or even talking to him as though he was one of them for that matter.

"I'm Tia," the brunette introduced herself. "This is Kylie," she pointed to the blonde, then she introduced the guys, though Dan didn't bother remembering their names. About all he remembered of that part of the introduction was that one of the boys was Tia's big brother and another was her brother's best friend.

"Dan...Danielle," Dan quickly glanced down at himself before giving a feminized version of his name.

As Dan started to follow Tia, he overheard one of the boys ask the other two, "Did you see those knockers...?"

"Total babe," the second boy responded.

The third boy's comment was, "On a scale of one to ten...I'd give her a twelve..."

Dan tried not to pay attention to those comments, though it was rather hard. He himself kept taking peaks at the girls, though he knew he shouldn't. They were both young enough to be his daughters. But at the moment, he was so horny that he just couldn't help it.

It didn't take long to reach Tia's apartment, which as she had said was right outside of the park. It was certainly a lot closer than Dan's place would have been, making him wish that he'd actually driven to the park rather than felt the urge to take a bit of a walk.

"It looks like our folks aren't home yet," Tia's brother commented as they went inside.

Dan stared at him for a moment, startled to realize that he was getting a bit warm and tingly at the sight of the boy. He grimaced and shook his head, stunned by the reaction. It wasn't normal. He'd NEVER felt anything like that for a boy. NEVER. Then Dan quickly told himself that it was just his hormones which seemed to have gone through the roof in the short time since he'd been transformed.

"I...I've got to...," Dan gulped, "Can I use your bathroom?"

"It's just down the hall," Tia pointed.

"Poor girl," Kylie muttered from behind Dan, "She's so shaken up..."

Dan didn't pay any attention to them as he rushed to the bathroom and closed the door behind him, making sure to lock it. Then he turned his attention to the bathroom mirror and let out a gasp at the sight.

"No..." Dan whispered, his heart suddenly jumping into his throat.

The image reflected from the mirror was that of a girl... A girl who looked to be about 16 or so, though she was also a very gorgeous and well developed girl at that. She had long blonde hair, which he hadn't even really noticed until then, a gorgeous face and a killer body. And as well developed and sexy as she was as she was, there was still a look of innocence about her as well. Somehow, that seemed to add to the sexiness.

"No wonder those boys were staring at me," Dan whispered as he thought of the three boys that he'd walked to the apartment with.

Dan's reflection was getting him extremely excited and turned on, as if he wasn't already horny enough before. He gasped at the sensations that were completely rushing through his body, the same excitement that he felt as a guy but even stronger, even more insistent.

"Oh God," Dan gulped, feeling his heart racing.

After only a moment, Dan started to strip out of his clothes, quickly dropping them to the floor as he tried to get a better look at himself. His naked body was even more impressive than it had been with clothes on. And the sight was getting him even hornier.

Without even thinking about it, Dan's hands started to fondle his new parts. It felt SO good. It felt so good that he just couldn't stop. The sensations grew more and more powerful, the sexual pressure built more and more.

"Oh God," Dan gasped, then bit down on his lips as he tried to keep quiet.

Then it the dam finally burst and the orgasmic explosion hit. Dan quickly shoved his and into his mouth and bit down on it to keep from making noise, though he wasn't sure how well he succeeded. All he knew was that it had felt absolutely incredible and he wanted more.

However, it was just then that Tia called through the door, "Are you all right in there?"

"Yeah," Dan choked out, burning in embarrassment, "I'm fine..."

"I've got some clothes I that I think might fit you," Tia said.

"Thanks," Dan responded, cracking the door open and taking the clothes. He blushed horribly as he realized that Tia might be able to smell what he was doing.

"You're not exactly my size," Tia admitted, looking a bit embarrassed, staring at Dan's chest. "But I found some stuff of my mom's that should fit you..."

The clothes certainly weren't what Dan would have chosen for himself, even if he had been looking for girl clothes, but beggars couldn't be choosers. There was a pair of pants that were a bit long in the legs and wide at the waist, but they would do. There was also a sweater, which was also too big, looking as though it was meant for a 200LB woman. But it would cover his front side. And add to that a pair of worn out looking sandals and Dan was all set.

Once Dan was finished getting dressed, he braced himself to face Tia and her friends then left the bathroom. "Thanks," he told Tia again," I really appreciate this."

"No problem," Tia grinned, "They're just a few things that my mom was going to donate to Goodwill..."

"Thanks anyway," Dan sighed.

With that, Tia led Dan to another room where everyone was sitting around watching TV and laughing. He felt immediately uncomfortable to be hanging out with a bunch of teenagers, even if he appeared to be one himself. However, after they had been so nice to him, he couldn't just turn and run away.

Dan sat down on the couch, fully aware of the presence of Kylie and Tia's brother both sitting close to him. His heart raced and his body was body was reacting, driven by his seemingly out of control hormones. Dan hated himself for getting that reaction from a guy, much less all three boys and the girls, but he couldn't help it.

"Damn," Dan muttered to himself as he glanced at Tia's brother, unable to resist the thoughts that began to flicker through his head. He just couldn't help himself.

As bad as the horniness had been before, as embarrassing as the things that he had been feeling towards those boys had been, it was much worse now. Much stronger. It was as though Dan's orgasm in the bathroom had opened the floodgates and unleashed a torrent of raw sexual emotions and desires. Dan had always had a healthy libido, but now it had been driven through the roof.

"Oh God," Dan cringed to himself.

Dan didn't know what to do with these ever increasing desires. He was getting so horny that the thought of having sex with...no...FUCKING a guy didn't seem so bad. In fact, the longer he sat there with those teenagers, the less he cared if it was a guy or girl. He knew that it was his hormones driving him, that he never would have considered having sex with a guy if it wasn't for the fact that he was just so horny.

Then when Tia's brother got up to leave the room for some snacks, Dan saw his opportunity. He couldn't believe what he was doing, but at the same time, he was too horny to do otherwise. Dan gulped and excused himself to go to the bathroom, then followed after Tia's brother.

"Hello," Dan purred as he caught his quarry alone in the kitchen.

"Oh, Danielle..." the boy gulped as he saw Dan standing there with a lustful smile.

"What was your name again?" Dan asked, not really caring but seeing it as an opening.

The boy blinked, the gulped, "Jason..."

"Such a nice name," Dan purred, only half aware of what he was actually saying. He was much more intent on the boy in front of him, whom he hoped would satisfy the burning hunger that he felt through his whole body.

Then while Jason was staring at him in surprise, Dan moved closer, pressing his new breasts right into the teen and surprising him further with a kiss. It was a kiss that was returned rather quickly and Dan could tell that Jason was not inexperienced.

"I want you NOW," Dan said with an urgency that was equal to his ravenous libido.

"But they're in the other room," Jason gasped, quickly glancing towards the room where everyone was waiting.

"I don't care," Dan responded honestly.

Jason just stared at Dan in stunned disbelief, obviously not believing his luck. Dan knew what Jason had to be thinking since he knew exactly what he would have thought if a beautiful girl would have thrown herself at him the way he was throwing himself at Jason. If that had happened to him when he'd been a teen, he would have thought he was dreaming.

"In here," Jason gulped, leading Dan to another room that was probably his parent’s bedroom.

As soon as Jason had closed the door, neither of them wasted any time in tearing off their clothes. And the moment that Dan's borrowed clothes hit the floor, he was on Jason, unable to believe what he was doing but just as unable to deny himself the one thing that might satisfy him.

"Oh God," Dan gasped as Jason entered him.

The sensation was unlike anything that Dan had ever felt before, but there was no doubt that it was exactly what his body was craving. It felt strange, yet at the same time, absolutely incredible. He tried keeping quiet, but after several minutes, gave up on that and let loose with several loud moans and groans.

Unfortunately, Jason was finished far too soon and Dan sighed as he quickly tried to clean up and put his clothes back on. He was embarrassed by what he had done, horrified that he had just had sex with a teenage boy, yet at the same time, satisfied as well. It had definitely helped with his horniness.

Once Dan had the clothes that Tia had given him back on, he gave Jason a quick kiss and hurried back to the room where the others were waiting. The TV was up loud enough that he had hoped they wouldn't have heard him.

However, Dan didn't miss the sidelong looks that they gave him, nor the looks on their faces with Jason came back in a few minutes later. If they hadn't heard what was going on, there was still no doubt that they definitely suspected something.

Dan was embarrassed to have them know, or at least suspect what had gone on, but he tried not to let it bother him. Especially as he couldn't help but thinking that the girls...and other boys might be nice to have some fun with as well.

"I've got to get going," Dan told them after a little while. And remembering his earlier story, told them, "I've got to get home and tell my dad what happened..."

But as soon as Dan had left the room, he couldn't help but hear Kylie giggle, "Can you believe her... She's like a total slut..." He blushed horribly at that but knew that he couldn't very well argue with it. He had been acting like some sort of slut.

"I can't believe I did that," Dan gasped after he hurried away from Tia and Jason's apartment. And worse, "I can't believe that I liked it so much..."

Dan grimaced as he thought about what had happened to him, wondering what could possibly have caused it. He had no idea what had caused him to suddenly turn into a teenage nymphomania sex kitten. And there was no doubt in his mind that this was exactly what he had somehow turned into. He could already feel his libido stirring again and knew that it wouldn't be long before he repeated his actions.

Then Dan gulped as he thought about what his future would bring. Sex. That was the one thing that he knew for certain. With his sex drive having shot through the roof like it had, there was no doubt that he was going to be having more sex. Lots more. And then he grimaced, realizing that being the way he was, the only things that he could probably do for a living now would be to work as a prostitute or porn star.

"Being a porn star might work," Dan muttered, not finding the idea quite as disgusting as he once would have. In fact, he was getting all wet between the legs at the thought. "Damn nympho sex drive," he grimaced.

After several minutes, Dan froze, suddenly remembering exactly what he had been thinking of right before he had been transformed. Alice. Thinking about his ex-wife had almost been like a bad omen.

"Oh shit," Dan gulped in horror, somehow certain that Alice had something to do with what had happened to him. He had no idea how...how any of it was even possible, but of that one thing he had absolutely no doubt. "That fucking bitch..."

Dan grimaced and closed his eyes. Somehow...somehow he was going to find Alice and get her for what she had done to him. She had stolen his body and life, turned him into some kind of horny teenage girl and made him do things...made him WANT to do things that he would have never even considered before.

"I'm going to kill her," Dan grimaced in determination.

However, as he opened his eyes and looked around, he knew that he had something else to take care of at the moment. Something that was of much more immediate importance. He smiled faintly in anticipation, even as he felt a tingle of horror and disgust. There was no doubt in Dan's mind that he wanted revenge against Alice, but first he was going to have to get laid...

THE END

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

one small problem

she wished her sex drive was 3 times as strong, but she didnt say it had to be orientated towards men. Dan should have been horny for lesbian sex.

DogSig.png

Except

The monkey idol proved in the last one, that it doesn't really care about the technicalities, it does what it wants with the wishes as she never said lesbian or straight either. So apparently he's bi now, I'm kinda sad about this story, as the guy got a bunch of crap happen to him when he was essentially the good guy. The bad guy wins this time, it does however give a deeper insight into the monkey statue. It obviously doesn't care about morals, or who's right and who's wrong. It merely likes to screw with people's lives. Extremely destructive entity, I suggest containment via SCP style, or Randalynn's Stark style.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Well...

Seems like HE was the innocent party in the marriage. I hope that monkey turns up - in his hands. What would I wish in his situation?

I guess,

1 Just enough modesty so that she can restrain herself so that with a little effort she gets the benefit from her urges but not the downsides.
2 A rich, kind, loving and handsome husband with desires, capability and SIZE to to satisfy her.
3 All the popularity she can handle.

I wonder how that would play out for her ex? Any ideas?

Interesting ending

I suspected he (she) would get the Monkey next.