The Marble Monkey

Printer-friendly version



The Marble Monkey
By Morpheus

A man finds a marble monkey statue that offers to grant him three wishes...with a catch.

--------------

It was the end of a long day of work and I was glad to be getting home. I smiled, glancing back to the contents of my van, which was filled with all of the tools of my trade, specifically that of a locksmith. After a busy day, it was good to be done, though fortunately in my business, a busy day was usually a profitable one as well.

Once I got back to my condo, I stopped off at my mail box and was disgusted to find it stuffed with bills and junk mail, each and every one of them addressed to James Blish. That was me, though no one actually called me James except for the people sending out those things. To everyone else, I was Jimmy. Jimmy Blish, a pretty normal 31 year old.

"Junk...junk...bill," I muttered as I sorted through the mail, deciding which ones to dump into the garbage bin which had been conveniently left at the mail boxes, and which ones would go inside until paid.

I shrugged, then took my small collection of bills with me as I made my way back to my own condo. However, before I was even halfway to my own front door, I spotted something on the ground, half hidden by some decorative shrub.

"What's this?" I mused as I reached over and picked it up.

Once I had it in hand, I could see that the object that had caught my attention was some sort of marble figurine. It was made of white marble with a few dark streaks through it, about 4 inches tall and in the shape of a monkey sitting in the lotus position. It sort of reminded me of a Buddha.

"A monkey Buddha," I chuckled to myself.

But then I noticed the eyes. They were some sort of small green gemstone or crystal that had been set into the marble. And it had to be my imagination, but for a moment I could almost see them glowing somewhere deep within.

"I wonder where you came from," I mused to myself, thinking that someone around the condo must have dropped and lost it.

Then as I stared back into its eyes, I suddenly heard these words blaring straight into my head. "You may make three wishes. Two of these wishes shall be granted to thee, and one shall be granted to the next wisher."

"What the hell?" I gasped in surprise, nearly dropping the figurine.

I stared at the marble monkey, going pale as I did so. There hadn't been any sound to those words, yet I knew that I had indeed heard them. It was as though they had been planted directly in my head. And at the same time, I had the feeling that they were almost...some sort of recording.

"Did you say something to me?" I hesitantly asked the figurine, feeling rather foolish as I did so. The monkey just remained as it was, motionless marble.

Of course the monkey didn't answer me back, and I felt kind of foolish for half expecting that it would. But at the same time, I was sure that it hadn't been my imagination. And I was just as sure that it was sincere.

Not sure what else to do and still being a bit shaken up by the voice in my head, I took the monkey figurine with me and went back to my condo. I set it down on my coffee table and plopped down on my couch, staring at it with a mixture of wariness and curiosity.

After several minutes, I let out a sigh. "Three wishes..." As unbelievable as it was, as much as it seemed like the plot from some movie, the monkey figurine had actually offered me three wishes.

I thought about it for a little longer, deciding that it wouldn't hurt to at least give the wishes a shot... If it didn't work, I'd feel just a little foolish, but as no one else would know, that wasn't really a bad thing. However... If it did work, it was a once in a lifetime chance that I wasn't about to miss out on.

"Three wishes," I repeated thoughtfully, wondering just what I was going to wish for.

With the opportunity to make three wishes, I was a little surprised that I couldn't exactly decide what I wanted. There were so many possibilities... And then the figure had said something about only granting two of my wishes, which limited my choices even further. And of course, I would have to be careful with what I wanted and how I worded the wishes. In the end, I decided to wish for money, sex and love...or at least things which would help me gain those things.

"Let's see," I started, staring at the statue, not sure if I had to hold it while making my wishes, rub it like a genie's lamp or something else. But since I had only been touching it when it had spoken to me, I figured that this should be enough.

After taking a deep breath, I made my first wish. "I wish that I would be extremely lucky whenever I go to Las Vegas..."

I felt a little proud of that wish. If I'd wished for money, there would be the question of where it all came from and that could attract unwanted attention. And having the IRS ask questions about it was something that I wouldn't want.

"For my second wish," I told the monkey, "I wish that I had a ten inch long penis."

The reasons for my second wish were pretty obvious. I wasn't overly small, and in fact, I was average size... But then again, what guy doesn't secretly wish that his equipment was a little larger?

"And for my third wish," I said, still keeping my hand on the figurine, "I wish that I could recognize my ideal lover and soulmate when I met her..."

That third wish was one that made me feel just a little embarrassed to have made. It was almost the kind of wish that you'd expect a chick to make. However, I remembered that Disney version of Aladdin where the genie couldn't make people fall in love, and I kind of figured that this might work the same way. I figured that I might not be able to turn some woman into my ideal lover, or make her love me, so this would let me find the woman who was right for me. I just hoped that it wouldn't take me long.

Just then, I suddenly felt it hit me. A wave of intense sensations rushed through my body, through every cell and fiber of my being. I screamed out as it filled me with a cold, burning tingling. The sensation was so alien, so unlike anything that I had ever felt before that I couldn't even describe it clearly.

After a minute, the strange overwhelming sensations passed and I collapsed back on the couch, gasping for breath. I had my eyes closed, wondering what the hell that had all been about. It had been scary as hell, but at least it was over.

But as I calmed down, I became aware that I felt strange...that my body felt wrong. I opened my eyes and looked down at myself, letting out a loud gasp of shock and disbelief.

"What the...?" I gasped, grabbing at the two mounds which now pushed out from my chest. "I've got tits..." There was no doubt that this was exactly what they were.

I jumped to my feet, staring down at myself even more and gasping in even further surprise. It wasn't just the breasts... My whole body was now undeniably female. A quick grab at my crotch confirmed this much more than I would have liked.

"Oh shit," I gulped in confusion.

Then I turned and ran to the bathroom to get a look at myself in the mirror above the sink. But as soon as I caught sight of my reflection, I froze, my mouth dropping open and my eyes going wide in stunned disbelief and amazement.

The woman who stared back from the mirror was not only absolutely gorgeous but smoking hot. She had long dark hair, dark gray eyes and full luscious lips that just demanded to be kissed. And then there was her body, which was to die for.

"Oh shit," I repeated, not sure what else I could possibly say.

I grabbed at my new breasts, which seemed roughly the size of cantaloupes, and felt very nice in my hands. Her...my waist was nice and slender, with a firm flat stomach. And I now had such smooth soft skin, that was just a shade darker than my own had been, as if I had a full body tan.

"This is impossible," I gasped, staring at my perfectly manicured nails and then down at my body.

It was only then that I thought about the marble monkey and the wishes which were obviously behind my sudden transformation. However, I sure as hell hadn't wished to be turned into some sort of hot looking chick, and I was sure that none of my wishes could possibly even be twisted to mean something like that.

"What the hell did you do to me?" I yelled out to the damn figurine, startled by the sexy sound of my own voice.

I grimaced and stormed back into the living room, then froze as I saw that the coffee table was empty. There was no sign of the figurine on it. Then I dropped to my knees to look under the table and on the floor, but there was no sign of the figurine there anywhere. There was no sign of it anywhere. It was as though the figurine had just completely vanished.

"Damn it," I screamed in frustration, "I didn't wish for this..."

Then I grimaced and tried to calm down and think this through. I didn't know if any of the wishes that I'd made actually had been granted at all. In fact, I realized that the only wish that would have been immediately noticeable was the one for a ten inch penis. And that one obviously hadn't been granted....

"Oh shit," I froze, repeating what seemed to be my favorite phrase of the day.

I stared down at myself, remembering what the monkey had told me about the wishes... Only two of my wishes would be granted to me, and one of them would be granted to the next wisher. Then by that logic, I was also given one of the wishes from the previous wisher....

"Someone wished to turn into this," I whispered in shock, staring down at my hot female body. "And I got it..."

For a moment, I just stood there in stunned silence, unable to believe that this had happened to me. It just wasn't right. All that I'd done was try using the wishes that I'd been given, and now I'd been turned into some sort of Playboy centerfold. And to top it off, the monkey that had been responsible for my sudden transformation had mysteriously vanished so there was no chance it could change me back.

And with that, I collapsed back onto the couch and let out a long, tired sigh, not sure what I was going to do. All that I knew for sure was that I was completely and truly fucked.

I had no idea how long I remained on the couch before my curiosity finally got the best of me. I slipped off my clothes, which didn't fit quite right anymore, then stood up, gulping as I looked myself over a little more closely.

"I can't believe this," I muttered to myself.

After taking a deep breath, I slowly looked my naked body over, seeing it in even more detail than I had when I'd checked it out in the bathroom. Though I hated to admit it, I couldn't deny that it was indeed one hell of a hot body. In fact, my only problem with it was that I was the one in it.

While checking my body over, I discovered just how sensitive my new skin was, not to mention how sensitive my new parts were. My new nipples were pretty damn sensitive, but nowhere near as much as down below.

And when I was finished looking myself over, I just gulped and sat back down on the couch, not sure what to do next. I was shaking at the thought of what this might mean for my life, at just how much it would change. Hell, even my own friends and family would NEVER recognize me. And before long, I was working myself up in a panic until I realized that I was beginning to hyperventilate. It was then that I closed my eyes and forced myself to take slow deep breaths, trying to calm down and stay in control.

With that, I leaned back on the couch and stared down at myself, barely moving except to run a hand over my smooth legs or cup my new breasts. I remained like that until I had to go to the bathroom, which I took care of as quickly as I could before returning to that position again. And it was there that I remained until it was time for bed.

As I climbed in bed, I knew that it was going to be difficult to get to sleep. I could feel all the changes in my body, or at least the weight on my chest which I suspected would be a bit too distracting to let me get to sleep easy. And as I drifted off to sleep, I only hoped that I would awaken to discover that I had all been some sort of weird dream.

--------------------

When I awoke in the morning, I rolled over and groaned at the discovery that the events of the day before had definitely not been a dream. Rolling over onto those two bumps on my chest was all that I needed to tell me that. I didn't even have to reach between my legs to prove that, though I did so anyway.

"Great," I grimaced as I slid my legs out of the bed and sat up.

I looked down at myself, at my new girl body and took a deep breath. I braced myself for what I was going to have to deal with, and what I knew I would eventually have to get used to. But for the moment, I decided to just take it one step at a time.

"Step one," I told myself aloud, "Breakfast..."

At the moment, I was feeling pretty hungry. But that wasn't too surprising as I had skipped dinner in the middle of all the excitement and confusion. Going to the kitchen and pouring myself a bowl of Cheerios was surprisingly normal, and at the moment that was exactly what I needed...something normal.

As soon as I was finished eating, I knew that I was going to have to deal with my new body. And I decided that the best way to do that, or at least to try, was to continue following my morning routine and take my normal shower.

Though it was a bit strange for me, the thought of a naked babe in the shower, even if it was me, was rather appealing. However, the shower itself was almost like normal, except for the fact that my chest stuck out MUCH further than normal while washing and that my skin was so smooth. And of course, there was the fact that I now had hair that nearly went down to my ass. It took a hell of a lot of soap to get it all washed up.

"Damn hair," I muttered as I was drying it off with a towel. The hair alone had made me take nearly three times longer than normal in the shower. Then again, I should wish that this was the worst of my problems. But while drying my hair, I also discovered that drying that much hair was even more of a pain in the ass than washing it. "I can be at this all day..."

Before much longer, I left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my middle like I'd seen previous girlfriends do before, and my still wet hair was draped down my back. I had worked at drying it, but there's only so much you can do to that much wet hair when you've only got a couple towels. It was no wonder that women used blow dryers.

"I should probably hack this all off," I told myself, but at the same time, I had to admit that it was gorgeous hair and looked totally hot on me. Cutting it off would have been pretty convenient, but the fact was that I would have hated myself for doing that.

So instead, I just sat down on my couch and used another towel to try drying my hair off a little more. It was real slow going though and after awhile, I just let it go and decided that it could damn well dry on its own sweet time.

However, it wasn't really like I had anything else to do though. For one, I sure as hell couldn't go to work looking like I did now... Nor did I know what else I could possibly do. I didn't even have any clothes that really fit me anymore.

I spent the next several hours alternating between staring down at my body for long periods in complete disbelief, and trying hard to pretend that nothing was wrong with me. Even though my transformation had occurred the night before, I was still in shock, slipping between denial and trying to find some form of acceptance, or at least a way to deal with it.

It was just after lunch time when someone started knocking on my door. It was hesitant at first, but when I didn't answer it, the knocking came louder and a little more insistent.

"Great," I grumbled, thinking that it had to be my boss wondering how come I never showed up for work. Then again, he had my phone number... But of course I hadn't answered my phone on the several occasions that it had rang that morning.

But when I looked through the peep hole and saw a woman standing there, a very pretty red head, I was somewhat startled. I'd never seen her before and had no idea why she would be knocking on my door. Not unless she was a Jehovah's Witness or something... I groaned at the thought, deciding to just keep ignoring her.

"Hello," the red head called out loudly, obviously not ready to give up just yet. "Mr. Blish? I know you're in there..."

"What the hell do you want?" I muttered under my breath, getting a little more curious about what she wanted in spite of myself.

"I know what happened to you," the woman continued, "I know about the monkey idol and what it did to you..."

I froze at that, letting out a loud gasp of surprise. How could she possibly know about the monkey, or especially about what it had done to me. No one had seen it transform me... NO ONE.

"Please Mr. Blish," she pleaded, "I came to help..." For a moment, I just stood there not sure what to do. But then she added, "I know about the three wishes... I know you got turned into a woman..."

With that pronouncement, I couldn't stand it anymore. I just had to know how the hell she knew these things... And with that, I slowly opened the door and peaked out.

"Mr. Blish?" the red head gasped as she saw my face, her eyes going wide. "You're gorgeous..."

"Who are you?" I gasped.

The red head paused and looked around, looking a bit embarrassed. "Can we talk inside?"

I hesitated for a moment, then nodded and held the door open just wide enough for her to get inside. Then I quickly closed it and turned to look at her. She looked even nicer while face to face.

"Who are you?" I repeated.

The red head looked down for a moment, obviously a bit uncomfortable with the situation. Then again, I was embarrassed as hell too, especially since I was only dressed in a pair of my gym shorts and a large T shirt.

"I'm Megan Harrison," she told me. Then she took a deep breath before starting, "Mr. Blish..."

"Jimmy," I corrected her, never having liked being called Mr. Blish. That title always made me think of my dad who'd always insisted on the formalities and who had hated being called by his first name. "Call me Jimmy."

"Jimmy...," Megan said, as if testing the name.

"How..." I sort of cringed back as I gestured down at myself, "How did you know about this...?"

Megan frowned, then told me, "Because I'm the one who found the monkey idol after you..."

"Found it after me?" I blinked in surprise. "But it just vanished from my apartment..." I knew that as a fact since I'd looked everywhere for it.

"I found it by my front door this morning," Megan admitted.

"You have it?" I gasped in excitement, thinking that I might be able to get it to change me back to normal.

"No," Megan shook her head. But at my confused look, she quickly added, "It disappears and goes somewhere else whenever it grants someone's wishes..."

"You made three wishes," I whispered, staring at Megan and remembering that the next wisher was supposed to have gotten one of my three wishes. "Then you got..."

"Um...yeah," she blushed.

Megan stood there, then apparently decided that she had to prove that she was telling me the truth. And without a word, she raised her skirt and revealed that she had a large penis as well as her normal female equipment. A penis that I knew without a doubt had to be a full 10 inches when erect.

"Damn," I blurted out, stunned by the strange sight of an organ like that being on a beautiful woman like her. "Is it...?" I started, about to ask her if it was real but realizing how stupid that question was before I even finished it.

"Yeah," she mumbled, blushing brightly as she put it away. "It's real...and it feels real weird." She looked even more embarrassed about it at that.

I no longer had any doubt at all about her claim to being the person to find the monkey idol after me. With that kind of proof between her legs, how could I possibly doubt that it was indeed the results from that one wish I had made. However, that still left a LOT of questions.

"But how did you know about me?" I asked, feeling a little bit better since I wasn't the only one who had been changed and was embarrassed about it.

"Well," Megan said slowly, "When the monkey told me about the wishes, the first words out of my mouth were literally, 'I wish I knew more about you'. It came out without thinking about it, and unfortunately it counted as one of my three wishes..."

"So you know all about that thing now?" I asked, not sure if that might be useful or not. If nothing else, it did get me curious since I'd been wondering where the hell it had come from and how it could do what it did...

"A bit," Megan admitted sheepishly, "but not everything. I know that it represents an ancient monkey god... And I know a little bit about the last couple people who made wishes before me..."

"And that's how you found me," I said thoughtfully.

Megan nodded, "I know all about what you wished for and how this happened to you..." She let out a sigh, then looked me in the eyes as she told me, "The person who had it before you, and whose leftover wish you got was a teenage girl who wished that she looked like the centerfold in one of her brother's magazines..."

"Oh God," I groaned, looking down at myself and my large breasts, realizing that this explained my new body. I'd gotten the jealous wish of some teenage girl.

"No one had found it for at least a year before her," Megan continued, "But the person who used it before that girl was a housewife...who had wished to be ten years younger."

"Then that girl who made this wish," I gestured down at myself.

"Got turned into a little girl," Megan sighed. "The housewife got the wish of some guy who'd wished that he was the biggest, strongest person in town. She ended up about seven feet tall and covered with muscles...." Then Megan shook her head, "I don't know an awful lot about anyone before that. The further back the people go, the less I know about them and their wishes."

I slowly sat back on my couch and just sat there for a moment as I silently thought about what Megan had told me. She frowned and sat down as well, looking at me nervously, as though she thought I might blame her for my condition. However, I knew that it wasn't her fault.

"And what about your wishes?" I asked her, "What did you wish for?" I was wondering what kind of wish she had passed on as a leftover.

"Well," Megan blushed, "I just hope that it's a woman who finds it after me. I wished that I was the richest woman in the state..." Then she blushed even more, "Oh yeah, I also wished for these..." And with that, she cupped her very nice round breasts. They had to be a D cup or so. "I was an A cup before..."

All that I could say to that was, "Oh..." Then I asked, "Who has the idol now...?" If she knew all about it...

"I don't know," she admitted. "I only know about who had it before me. And then only the last couple people."

"Too bad," I sighed in disappointment.

"Well," Megan brushed a couple strands of red hair away from her face, then quietly told me, "When I learned about you...and what had happened to you...and that you lived in the same city as me, I just had to come over and see if I could help you..." She looked at me sympathetically, "I know that it's got to be hard on you and thought that you could use a hand adjusting and learning to be a woman and all..."

"Thanks," I responded, feeling quite grateful for her kindness and thoughtfulness.

"Of course," she added with a bit of a grin, "I figured that it would be nice to talk to someone else about the idol and who knows what it can do..."

Her hand absently went to her crotch and I understood. She wanted to talk to someone who could understand what she'd gone through herself and who might not think of her as a freak. I guess we did have a lot in common that way.

Megan said a few things about taking me out shopping and getting me everything I would need to live as a woman, though I only nodded, groaning at the very thought. I did NOT like the idea of having to go buy women's clothes, and makeup and the hygiene products she mentioned. However, I knew at the same time that I should be quite grateful for her willingness to help me with all of that. I had no idea what I would have done if I'd been left to figure it all out on my own.

Then as I stared at Megan, admiring her face and body, I couldn't help thinking 'God she's beautiful...’ Not quite as beautiful as what I had become, but still VERY nice. But then, I became aware of something else... Something that had been tickling the back of my mind since I had let her into my place. And as I realized what it was, my eyes went wide.

"Is something wrong?" Megan asked as she noticed my expression. "Other than the obvious..." She blushed.

I gulped, unable to take my eyes off of her. "Do...do you remember the third wish I made?

"The one to recognize your ideal lover and soulmate?" she asked, looking a bit confused.

All I could do was nod at that, then blurt out, "It's kicked in..."

"It's kicked in...?" Megan started in confusion, then gasped as a look of understanding flashed over her face. "You mean ME?"

Of course I felt pretty damn embarrassed at that. I mean, I had just barely met the woman and here I was telling her that she was my ideal lover and my soulmate... And that didn't even go into the whole mess with our bodies....with my physically being a woman and her being a woman with a 10 inch dick...

"I'm sorry," I blurted out, blushing horribly, "I shouldn't have told you..."

Megan just gulped and continued staring at me for a moment. Finally, she quietly told me, "My reason for coming here wasn't completely unselfish..." She wasn't even looking at me.

"What?" I blinked in confusion.

"I'm bisexual," Megan blurted out, finally looking up at me, "But I lean towards women." Her face turned bright red as she admitted, "When I realized how hot you now looked, and that you lived so close, I just had to come see you..."

It was then that I realized exactly HOW Megan was staring at me. It wasn't just a look of curiosity, but one of visible sexual interest. And then there was the visible bulge at the front of her skirt...

We sat there in silence for a minute or so as we both absorbed these revelations. It was Megan who broke the silence with, "This is weird..."

"You just now figured that out?" I smirked, cupping my breasts.

Megan smiled at that, then told me, "No... I mean about my finding the idol right after you." She took a deep breath, "What are the odds of it going to a woman who would find you incredibly attractive, ring up as your ideal lover and live in the same city as you?"

"Um...not good," I responded quietly as I admitted her point. It was stretching the odds of believability pretty good. But then again, so did the existence of a wish granting monkey god statue.

"I think the idol might have gone to me on purpose," Megan said, staring at me as she did so.

"The monkey god?" I asked.

"Probably," she gulped. "It's pretty powerful..." Then she shook her head, "And the scary thing is that it has two brothers... I think that there might even be two more idols out there..."

"Oh shit," I whispered while she just nodded. If one could cause this much trouble, how much more could three of them create?

The two of us just sat there for several minutes, just staring at each other. I couldn't help admiring just how beautiful she was, and I could tell from her expression that she was thinking the same about me. It was a little strange, realizing that even though I looked like a woman, she was interested in me. Then again, it was probably because I looked like I did.

There wasn't a specific decision, but Megan and I started to move towards each other. We sat close, soaking up each other's very presence before moving in for the kiss. She tasted so sweet and my body responded immediately. It was strange...my nipples instantly became hard and poked through my T-shirt, while at the same time, my crotch felt sort of warm and gooey, as well as eager for attention. It definitely felt strange compared to normal, but undeniably good as well.

At the same time, I could feel Megan's large cock pressing up against me from beneath her skirt. I knew that the very thought of having a prick pushed up against me that close should have freaked me out, but strangely enough, I didn't really mind it, though that was probably due to the fact that it was attached to such a beautiful woman. In fact, a large part of me even wondered just what it would feel like inside of me.

When Megan and I finally pulled apart, my heart was racing and all of my juices were flowing. And for the first time since my transformation, I didn't feel horrible about it or worry about what was going to happen to me. For that moment, with Megan staring at me with such desire, I was almost even happy to be what I was.

"Wow," Megan gasped, "I could get used to that..."

"Me too," I whispered, putting a hand on one of her breasts. I smiled faintly as she put one on mine as well. That felt rather nice and I couldn't help but wanting her to run her hands over both of my breasts, to fondle and kiss them. After all, that was exactly what I wanted to do to hers.

"You know," Megan purred into my ear, "After we're done here...and getting you some clothes..."

"Yeah?" I purred back, making her giggle as I licked her neck.

"Well, I was thinking," Megan pulled back just a little bit and grinned, "Why don't we take a little trip to Vegas and get to know each other a little better?"

"That sounds great to me," I grinned back to her, "Though I don't know exactly why I have to go to Vegas when I've already hit the jackpot right here..."

And with that, any further thoughts of Vegas, my wish spawned gambling winnings or changes to my life were put on hold. At the moment, Megan and I both had much more immediate, as well as much more interesting things to occupy our attention.

THE END

up
134 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Excellent story

I really loved the comic too!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

These

are fun stories. Glad to see it here.

Maggie

An odd twist

I started to read the comic, but never finished it. I prefer stories I think. This was pretty good, no better than that.

I often wonder what took you so long to find this place.

never saw the comic

this was pretty good, I thought.

DogSig.png

Agreed...

I looked it up...

http://tgcomics.com/comics/comicsM/marble.php

Since this site has a lot of adult material you will probably have to register if you want to view it. It is no big deal, but some of the material is pretty raw, and some is not bad. I have found when something is written vs. drawn it can go from being art to other.

I really do prefer the written story overall, which is why I hang around here more.

And Ya Know....

If they can get together some ID, they can get legally married in Vegas, too. Megan should now be legally male!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

nice story thanks

really smooth

SJH