Shawn the Maiden Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version


Shawn the Maiden



By Princess

Book 1
Chapter 4

The son of a rich businessman is set up by his evil step sisters who are plotting against him. He is sentenced to a cruel forced feminization program by a judge in the corrupt regime they live in. His step family's cruelty is taken to a new level. Can he survive?

--SEPARATOR--

His stepmother chimed in harshly on the way back to their home, "I hope that you learned your lesson and the judge was totally right. No more denial from you. During your week away having all the fun, I am totally furious with you about deceiving me. All these years, I bragged what a perfect stepson you were, I feel like an idiot! Little did I know, you were playing your disgusting dress-up games when I wasn't around. You're are a complete disgrace. You made a fool out of me Joan. And believe me I wont forget it."

He looked up at her, "Wh-what did you call me?"

"Joan. Its your new name. The wonderful doctor told us that we should find you a new name, one totally feminine that can never be mistaken for a boys name. Not that Vivian is easily mistaken. But in some places it can be so We named you Joan. And since your father had left, signed away custody of you. You are my son now. So Your official name is Joan Dark. Like ours, I am Lilith Dark and Judith Dark and Robyn Dark. You are my youngest daughter Joan Dark. It seems that your father wont be involved her anymore. Hes leaving for good, and leaving us the Newman Ranch. He blames us for leading you into the change so he had filed for Divorce. "

She continued, " My lawyer too care of the name change petition: we can forget all about The Boy Vivian," she said. "Anyway, I used this week to get a crash course in Sissy Syndrome and forced feminization from Dr. Cindel. No one knows more than she does about feminizing sissy boys like you. No more lies and pretense for you, missy!"

He felt sick. And confused. Why was Lilith mad at him for this. Wasn't it her idea too? Riding home wasn't very easily but at least they were quite and let him think. He began thinking about Lilith's reactions and her anger. He knew he was in for it. Her anger was genuine but she had always taken her daughters word over his. She thought he caused it all.

As for him, He knew that he really got himself into this by claiming he was in fact a transexual that desired to be totally feminized and made into a woman. He wasn't, but it was the only way to prevent the type of mind warping abuse that male sissies received in that society. He knew he would receive much of it anyway. The judge placed him under the cruel doctors care and her direction. She would humiliate him anyway but at least this way, there was a way out if he could figure it out. But he would have to maintain that he was a transsexual and do it very convincingly. Was that possible? Well, he reminded himself. It had to be or he was fucked even worse. AS a sissy, They would torture him, make him a slave, train him to be a sissy slave and eventually he would probably be married to a cruel dominatrix that loved humiliating sissies. If one couldn't be found to sell him to, He would go to the camp by eighteen for a very short life.

As a woman, It would be a humiliating transition, many roadblocks would be put in his way by his cruel sisters and that horrible doctor. But if he could take it, by eighteen he would be on his own, or married. But he would marry a man most likely, and set free what ever freedom there was. But at least then, he would be able to leave and do what he wanted. It didn't matter, He was fucked either way, for the time being. He would have to obey his sisters, suffer what ever humiliations they wanted to put him though. He still felt sick. They changed his name into Joan and he was sentenced to forced feminization and His sister Judith was stil laughing her ass off behind him. He wanted to scream. Wasnt Joan the name of a martyr, it seemed fitting to him.

When they got home, Judith wasted no time in calling her friends over. As soon as they gathered in his bedroom Judith held another mock court. The girls took turns reading off the humiliating excerpts from the court transcript. Her friends thought it was the most Hilarious thing they ever heard. Each of her friends agreed to help him make his fantasies come true. Sandra, whom he always liked went over to him and pulled the front of his t-shirt out to twin points. Her meaning was obvious, "Joan, aren't you excited, " She said giggling. "Just think you will have your own breasts now, just like us. The guys are going to love you." She laughed. He reconsidered how much he liked her.

He looked sadly at Sandra and asked her, "Please Sandra you know we have been friends. Why are you being cruel now? Please help me?"

She laughed, "Of course I will help you. I will help you pick out some sexy bras and even teach you how to take care of your body as a girl."

At dinner, Judith and her mom were chattering. Her mother had cooked some steaks and they smelled great. The food he got in Majdanek was horrible. Actually, They didnt get nearly enough food there at all. Most of the prisoners got tiny portions that barely kept them alive. It was a week of starvation. If he had to guess, he would had guessed within the week he was there, over twenty of the boys in his block of over three hundred died of starvation alone. Another twenty died of cruelty, random executions or cholera that was spreading there. So those takes smelled good but he knew that he wouldn't get any. They all hated him now so he knew there wasnt a chance. If he had to guess, His sister would probably give him a bowl of dogfood. Or she would laugh as he just had to watch her eat. He knew his sisters cruel mentality very well by then.

He didn't have to eat dogfood, thank heavens. And he didnt have to just watch her eat while he starved which was good. He was starved having ate meger starvation meals for a week and totally missing lunch. But he knew he would get screwed and he did. His stepmother placed two juicy steaks at her place and all of his stepsisters. Robyn, Judith and Simona all had steaks in front of them. He didn't get one but that didn't surprise him at all. By that time he knew they were all going to treat him cruelly and they were going to enjoy it. He had begun seriously thinking that the core of a females very identity and being was dark cruelty and the desire to inflict pain on others. His stepmother smirked at him, her eyes twinkling, "If you insist on mincing about in ladys swimwear then you simply must have a ladylike figure. I wont want to see cruel sweetie."

He let out a snort at that statement. He knew she damn well did want to be cruel.

His step mother ignored that and continued on as if she didn't hear, "But you have really let yourself go, Joan."

He looked at his lithe body and wondered how in fucks name she figured he let himself go. Out of all of his stepsisters he weighed the least. Some times, especially recently, he looked more feminine than his step sisters. A fact that his step sisters teased him about a lot lately.

Judith chimed in, You're officially on a diet, sissy boy but don't worry. Mom put me in charge and I will have you down in no time."

If he was any smaller he would be anorexic. He informed her, "Judith, I have been on a diet all week at Majdanek. "

His entire stepfamily gave him a look as if they didn't have the first damn clue what he was talking about. His step mother enquired, " Majdanek, what's that. I was told you were being evaluated at a state mental hospital. Is that its name."

He snorted. obviously the camps were a serious secret that most people didn't know about. He found out from his sources and his voracious desire for more knowledge.

He smiled weakly. "Oh my totally clueless family. Let me inform you what Majdanek really is. If there is a place that can actually be considered hell on earth. Majdanek is really it. It isnt a hospital in any way. It is a hellish concentration camp. Actually, a forced labor camp. Slaves. It had barb wire, Big gates, and sadistic guards that kill people randomly. The prisoners, slaves are starved fed usually a tiny bowl of soup a day. Not enough to keep anyone alive. And we were beaten there. The camp commandant was insane. she shot prisoners for fun. And there's more. It seems to double as an extermination camp. When I was first let off, I went though what they called a selection process. The guard showed me which way to go and I went the good way. The prisoners that were directed to the other way never came back alive. There were huge smokestacks from a dreadful crematorium at the section the others went. " He stared at his stunned family

He looked over to Robyn and Judith, "And you sent me there. I know you two are sadistically cruel and just want to hurt me. I fully expect you will hurt me over and over as bad as you can possibly do. I am under no false illusions that any of you love me at all. I just want you to know that."

His step mothers looked very unconvinced. Then she said, "Joan. I was informed by the doctor that you lie and deceive people. This is one of your deceptions isn't it. Our nation had extermination camps, you expect us to believe that? Maybe I need to inform the doctor of your fanciful lies."

That probably wouldn't go well for him if she was told he was letting the secret out. But he didn't care. They needed a little reality in their world. "It is there whether you believe it or not. I'm sure the Germans didn't know what was really going on too when their undesirables were relocated. They didn't have a clue. Just as you don't now. "

Joan saw that none of them would believe him. His stepmother most of all. She was looking at him in anger. Lilith was around by the nose by her manipulative daughters and a corrupt legal system now didn't give her a choice.

Robyn shouted, "Oh come on mother, you know he's a manipulative Lying sissy. They all are."

She agreed. "Oh, yeah I know he is a lying male."

He said, "Why do I have to go on a diet. You know I don't eat much anyway. Do you want me to keep starving? Please don't do that." He was actually pleading.

Judith said, "No of course not but your eating habits will have to change a lot missy and that's final." She laughed tweaking his nipple hard though his t-shirt. Giggling, she made her way to the kitchen and returned with a bowl of pink mush.

"Wh-whats that," He asked worriedly. It looked gross.

"It's your favorite non-fat Cottage Cheese. The pink food coloring was my idea." She said smiling.

He groaned. Judith knew he despised cottage cheese. He sat sullenly as the girls ate a few bites of their steak and pushed the plates aside. He knew that Judith wanted to be cruel to him. He hated cottage cheese but being on a starvation diet for a week was too much for him. He took it and totally devoured the cottage cheese in a few huge bites.

He opened his mouth and shoveled it in. It was disgusting! He swallowed it. he ate the entire bowl. He felt sick to his stomach. "He groaned, how cruel can you girls be." He felt very nauseous.

Lilith said. "If I find out that you are cheating on your diet and I will find out, then your diet will include things a lot more revolting than cottage cheese. Understand?"

He nodded morosely. His day was going from bad to worse. He got up anxious to retreat to his bedroom but Robyn had other ideas. Where do you think you are going, "She demanded with her hands on her hips.

Joan Shrugged and motioned toward his bedroom.

Lilith grabbed him by the ear and roughly lead him back to the kitchen.

"Oww, stop Lilith!"

She ignored his cries, "You are going to get a rare opportunity to live out your fantasies. I am afraid you don't have any choice. You think dressing and acting like a female is a big joke, a funny game of pretend. Lets see if you are still laughing when I am done with you!"

She removed something from the drawer. It was a silly sheer pink apron, covered with ruffles. "A boy as pretty as you must be the wife of a hunky man some day so you'd better start learning how to be a housewife." She mocked. Robyn carefully put him in the apron, matching cap in his hair. She even insisted that he wear stupid pink rubber gloves. He felt and looked ridiculous.

"There!" Lilith exclaimed with a satisfied smirk.

He groaned, "Lilith, Please don't make me do this. I look.."

"Girly, Prissy, Ridiculous? Well that is the whole point, Joan. What's the matter, your apron not feminine enough for you?"

It was no use and his step mother didn't care about anything he had to say. She was crazy. Housewife, was she crazy.

Lilith made him clear the table and do the evening dishes. That was something their mother and Robyn or Judith always did. Judith kept up a steady stream of taunts as they worked.

He started to rip off the stupid apron when he finally finished but Lilith cleared her throat. "Ok for a first time, dearie. But next time, I want to see a big sissy smile. This is forced feminization and you are going to live it! No more pretend now curtsey and ask to be excused. Remember to smile," She insisted.

He frowned and asked, "How can I smile at anything I'm forced to do. I am not happy about this. Could you smile at something horrid that you are forced to do. If someone is forcing you and raping you could you smile at him?" He asked.

She suddenly smacked him and he fell to the floor holding his cheek. As his head was ringing from the blow. "How dare you, Joan. Do you want me to call the doctor and tell her you aren't being compliant with her program. Perhaps she will call the judge them.

He examined his situation for a few seconds with her watching. Then reconsidering how attitude. He was acting like an idiot, he damn well knew that they were going to do everything their power to humiliate and degrade him. He knew in order to make this work, he did have to act like he loved everything feminine and girlie. No matter how cruel they wee. And he knew it was going to be difficult. He better change his attitude or he would end up in that horrible camp again. He smiled sweetly at her attempting to comply. But how the hell did he know how to curtsey?"

"No, no, dear! Like this," Robyn demonstrated a feminine curtsey that was completely feminine. He tried to imitate her hoping it would appease her. Unhappy with his pathetic attempt, she ordered, "You march right up to my bedroom and practice for one hour. And leave the door open so I can see you. Use my full length mirror and don't forget to smile. If you forget then you'll practice for another hour. "

"Lilith Please. I am really tired and you cant imagine what I went though in Majdanek concentration camp. It was horrible," He pleaded.

Lilith was unmoved, "Of course it was but that was the point. But don't expect us to believe your story, I don't believe there was any exterminations or random executions. If you keep lying to us and exaggerating, I will tell the doctor you are a hopeless case and to put you in a mental hospital. IF you don't want that to happen then you will do as I say when I say it. " She grabbed him and gave him a swat on the bottom like he was a misbehaving child.

He heard Judith laughing at that display but so what. Her feelings had become totally irrelevant to him. He was trying to do what his stepmother ordered when Judith plopped herself on Robyns bed. Making sure that his stepmother wasn't in earshot, He hissed, "You little bitch. I could had been killed in Majdanek, A diet, A housewife. This has gone too far. You've got to tell them the truth." He tried to be threatening but it was hard in that frilly apron and cap.

"Oh Joan, you silly little sissy!" Judith continued in her sing-song voice. "You just don't get it, do you? You're now my sissy playtoy, to do with whatever I please!"

He pleaded, "Please, Judith. This is wrong and I'm not going to let you turn me into a girl!"

She walked over to him and started fussing with the ruffles on his apron with a huge grin on her face, "Not a girl, Joan. A sissy, A silly Little Sissy. Moms Lawyer gave me the idea. some dresses, pictures and a sexy bikini and the rest was history. I never believed it would turn out so great. Dr. Cindal recommended that Mother and Robyn attended her 'forced Feminization' Seminar for the entire week you were at the hospital. Robyn and mom were really disappointed and shocked at first. I never saw her so upset in her life. She was just furious that you didn't tell her the truth. Mom was so pissed. But Robyn was so happy getting this done to you. Dr. Cindell went on about how sissies like you were really mocking real women especially their sisters and their mothers. By the end of the week, they was getting, really enthusiastic about feminizing you. " Judith giggled. "They are going to make you pay."

What a mess he was in. His shoulders slumped in defeat at his step sisters response

She giggled. "Your darling little curtsey is improving but it lacks a little, something. I know," She said excitedly. "When you curtsey, I want you to smile and say, 'I just adore being a sissy!"

He looked at her almost crying, "Why are you so cruel. "

She smiled at him. By that time he was exhausted and frustrated. and totally pissed off. He wasn't going to give the sadistic bitch the satisfaction of doing that. He was a boy and he wasn't going to say that. Boys sure as hell didn't curtsey. "Shove it up your ass Judith."

"Mo-om, Joan 's misbehaving. " She yelled with a giggle. To his chagrin, their mom appeared quickly.

"Is there a problem?" She asked looking at him.

Something in him really snapped that moment. It was the final snap. He had snapped before. something in him broke at the court trial when he listened to his sisters total betrayal and lying, destroyed his credibility in court. But, this time it was the final. Something very wicked awaken in him. He almost felt the evil presence possessing him. It had fully awaked but it took charge of him. Judith saw the transformation happen before her very eyes. It was a very subtle change. Shawn's eyes changed in front of her. It wasn't much, but they took on a harder cold quality. It looked like something within him was looking at her. They were like the eyes of a demon staring at her. For the first time in her life, she was truly frightened. She was too dumb to really understand what it meant.

For what seemed the thousandth time, He curtseyed as enthusiastically as he could, trying to smile though tears of humiliation, reflected in the mirror. "I just adore being a sissy!" He enthused. He didn't dare stop. Their mom had actually whipped him with the riding crop she produced. She didn't stop until he was bawling and agreed to be a "good girl." To his shame, she even let Judith take a few strokes. They made him practice for hours as they critiqued his performance. He collapsed into bed from emotional and physical exhaustion. How could they be so cruel to him.

Their mother left but Judith stayed there. He glared at Judith in a pure hated in his eyes. His voice was terrifying in its lack of fear and intensity, "What ever we had and what ever I hoped for us is now over Judith. I know now that your soul is filled with extreme cruelity. You want to destroy me even though I never hurt you. You can hurt me all you want, you can try destroy me. You destroyed Shawn, he was a good gentle boy who wanted a loving family and a sister to look up to. But I want you to know that some how, I will destroy you. Your power cant last for ever. One year, Two years, Maybe even ten years but it wont last for ever. Some time when you least expect it, Maybe twenty years from now, I will show up and destroy everything you love in your life. Maybe then you will have a husband and a few daughters of your own. It will be so wonderful to kill them in front of your eyes. I will destroy everything you love. Just as you destroyed my life. Judith. "

He got a serious beating for saying that but he expected it. But, Judith knew that she had done something she couldn't take back. She began to fear her brother. In her fear, she lashed out even more cruelly. But he resolved that he wouldn't break. He couldn't. His will was stronger than hers. He would prove it.

Robyn and Lilith took turns beating him for threatening Judith. He cried but wouldn't ever apologize. They left him bruised and battered that night and locked him in his room. It was time to do some thinking. He knew it was stupid to threaten any of them but he was beyond giving a damn. He wanted her to know that from then on, she should be afraid and he wouldn't fear anything anymore. But, locked in his room, he began to make some plans. First and foremost, He cursed himself for resisting their feminization. What a fucking idiot he was acting like. Acting humiliated by it was giving them power over him. He claimed in front of the judge that he desired to be a woman so he better damn well start acting like it. From that night on, he resolved to secondly, Act delighted by every feminine thing they made him do. He would even ham it up and go on feminine overload. If they make him wear a dress, he would ask for something even sexier. That would turn their plan on them. And the third thing, He would observe everything they did and find holes in their power. He would try to be as manipulative as they were and try to arrange things to suit him. The game was afoot. And he intended to triumph. He had to or he would die. It was all or nothing. One or the other.

But he wouldn't grovel and plead with them anymore. No matter what.

That promise to himself would be harder to keep but he would do it.

"Rise and Shine, Joan," Judith waltzed into his room like she owned it.

He felt like cursing her, but he remembered his promise. He shot up out of bed with a delightful smile. He ran to his sister and hugged her. Kissing her on the cheek, "Judith. I am so happy to see you this morning. Are you here to help me be a girl. "

She was momentarily taken back. He saw the 'whatthefuck' look on her face. It was so good. His first triumph. It didn't last but it was still sweet. "I know what you are doing, False praise will get you more spanking. Don't Move Girly!"

His butt twitched remembering the pain from the last night. He felt panic rising but he got himself under control. He wouldn't break. Instead of pleading, He said, "Oh Wonderful Spank me. I love it so much. It makes me feel so feminine." He loved piling on the bullshit. "Us girls need spanked don't we?" He smiled at her. But it wasn't a sweet smile this time. there was something dark behind his smile. She was lost for words again. Fucking with her mind was getting very fun.

"Nice try, bend over!"

He did, And thanked her for caring. He grabbed his ankles and then rained down blows on his aching bottom. He refused to cry out like a child. Grinning as she gave him directions in a saccharine sweet voice and left him. She had that confused look on her face again as she left.

He gritted his teeth and cursed as she left. She didn't hear it. After regaining his composer, He got dressed. But there was nothing feminine for him, so he put on his boys jeans and t-shirt and he put on the feminine apron and it took him several tries to get the sash in a perfect girly bow like Judith ordered. Next came the matching cap when he pinned to his hair with bobby pins that his step sister provided. He looked in the mirror and repressed a cringe at his effeminate appearance. He slowly made his way to the kitchen where Lilith, Judith and Robyn were waiting for him. He took a big gulp prepared for more humiliation and a battle of wills, and went into the kitchen with a frown.

They noticed the frown and were going to comment but he took charge first. He went up to his stepmother, and pleaded, "Mother. I hate these stupid jeans and t-shirt. I want to be a girl but i have nothing girlish to wear. I just need some pretty skirts and blouses please. And can I please have some sexy panties or thongs. I love those bikini panties Robyn has. Oh please, please, pretty please."

Again, His stepsisters looked at him with their mouths hanging open. IN a obviously stunned expression. He stifled a laugh that threatened him. He needed it to sound totally sincere. Then he curtseyed to them. "

Then, he said, "Oh I lost my manners. Good morning, Mother. Good morning Ms. Judith and Ms. Robyn. " He curtseyed. It was even better than last nights display one trillion times. He practices it another few hours after they beat him and left. He was damn well going to get it all right and impress them. And he did. It was a perfect curtsey that stunned them again. This was really getting damned fun.

"Well good morning to you too, Joan. What a darling little curtsey. It was just perfect and I like it when you call me Mother. It sounds so prim. I am assuming 'Ms. Judith and Ms Robyn were your sisters idea. I like it. "

Of course she would. By that time, Judith was waiting with his 'breakfast' Some kind of runny baby cereal colored pink. She and mom laughed as he wrinkled his nose. It looked awful but to spare being spoon fed, he forced himself to eat it. It tasted like crap! Even after he was finished, he was still starving. Giving lie to their previous statement that he wouldn't be starved.

They laughed when they heard his stomach growl. He said, "Why cant i eat like my sisters. Aren't i a girl too. And I thought you said I wouldn't be starved.

His step mother was nice enough to give him a little more. They realized he had a point. He guessed but then they laid a bomb on him. "Darling. If what you say is true then you really must begin a hormone regimentation. Either way, It was determined you needed a more feminine form so The doctor got these pills for you.

All He could say was, "Sure, Mother, I am so thankful to you for this. "

They produced a large bottle of large pink pills. He read the label that said, 'Estradiol'. Well of course, but he smiled and thanked Judith for being so caring. He took the pill and swallowed it. "You will take this every morning and there will be powerful injection even more potent than this every night. And every two weeks you must get some blood work done to maintain a safe blood level, There is a better solution and we see about that in a month. You wont have to take these pills anymore once we do that. your body will be corrected so it produces estrogen all on its own like any other girl. Isn't that great"

He wanted to scream but he smiled, kissed her again and said, "Oh yes indeed. Thank you so much for your kindness. When are we going out to buy some bras for me?"

He thought Judith was going to fall down. His mother said they would go shopping tonight after work. That couldn't be good, he thought to himself but he asked for it. It was too late to bitch about it.

After they explained what was in store for him, Lilith told him that they did have something for him to wear no. She smiled at Judith and told her to go get, "Joan's beautiful gift" This really couldn't be good. She leapt for joy and practically ran to her bedroom and returned with a large plastic shopping bag.

Mentally bracing himself for what ever it was. He guessed it would be something very degrading, and feminine. What ever it was, He had to act very pleased.

She handed it to him, smiling and told him to look inside. Bracing himself even further, He looked inside and saw a lot of stuff. Mostly clothing. He reached inside and felt the silky satin fabric and ruffles. He pulled it out and looked at it. Suppressing a groan, it was a black satin French maids outfit. What lace trim ran along the length and the bust. It was very sexy. Jumping on his toes as he saw girls do when they were overly happy, He thanked them and ran up to Judith and hugged her for the wonderful gift.

She told him that there was much more to his outfit. He looked in the bag again and found sexy nylon lingerie, a pair of black thong panties for him, some in pink and purple. There were matching garters and nylon stockings and finally a bra. All of them were his size. Finally, he pulled out a pair of his own black three inch stilettos. His mind was screaming, oh my god they were going to make him look like a slut! All of that lingerie, the French maids outfit that would barely cover his bottom. and the high heels. His sister ordered, "Go put it on, Joan. If you need any help with anything then call us. Some of that lacy stuff is too delicate and expensive for you to ruin trying to put it on if you don't know how. "

He gathered up his new stuff and headed to his bedroom determined not to ask for help putting on his own lingerie. He might not have ever done it before but he could figure it out himself. He laid the stuff on his bed and examined each article carefully. He figured the first thing to put on were the nylons and garter belt. From the pictures he saw of girls in lingerie like from victorias secret site, and other lingerie websites, from surfing the net, He knew the garter straps went inside the panties. So that meant they had to go on first. He picked it up and examined the lace on it, and the clips. Figuring out which straps went in front and which went in back. He put it around his waist and clipped it. Carefully rolling each stocking up his leg and clipping them to the straps. Examining himself in his full length mirror, it looked right. Adjusting the seams along the stockings and the straps. Perfect! Then he slid the thong panties on making sure to slide them over the straps. Examining himself again, he said, "Wow, I kind of do look like one of those lingerie models from victorias secret. IF any of them were Twelve years old. He figured out how the bra fit on and got his arms though the straps and clipped it behind him. He was facing the mirror clipping the hooks behind him when Judith and Levina walked in.

Both of their mouths hung open as he clipped the eyes behind him and posed. "Holy Shit, " Judith said. "Joan are you sure you never put a bra on before"

He shook his head. "Of course not but their lovely."

She looked at her sister and said, "I don't believe him do you. A boy got the clip right the first time. And all the rest. any other boy would had been fumbling with the lace and straps for an hour and still may not had figured it out. "

Levina smirked, "And look at those nylons, No runs at all. Getting them on with no runs in a talent all by itself. I doubt its his first time. "

Joan was giggling. Let them think what ever they want. It was his first time but he was very bright. Most other boys were no where near as intelligent as he was. Most girls weren't either.

He slid into his black satin French maids outfit, Got his new apron on and tied it. He clipped on the matching white cap. At least it didn't look as stupid as the silly pink getup. This looked more, naturally feminine. If a little slutty but at least he didn't look stupid anymore. It was way more naturally feminine. Like it was something a girl might actually wear and not be ashamed to wear it. He smiled for his sisters, twirled and gripped the edges of the dress and went into a perfect curtsey. "Greetings Ms. Levina and Ms. Judith. What may I do for you today?"

They both giggled. He did feel humiliated but he did his best to not let it show. All his step sisters saw were his delight and it didn't look forced or fake either.

He spent the rest of the morning learning how to keep house. He never knew there was so much to clean. Vacuuming, dusting, laundry and evening ironing. It was like he was Cinderella and his mother and step sisters were the evil stepmother and her daughters. Hell, It was exactly like that. He did all of the work while his step mother and step sisters did nothing but mock him.

They let him have a good wholesome lunch since he was starting to improve and he did a lot of work for them. But, when it was over, his step mother made him clean all of his sisters bedrooms. He smiled and said, "Of course. I love to be of help to my new family. " He ran off cheerfully to do it. It needed to be done too, his stepsisters lived like pigs. The idea that girls lived cleaner than boys was a total crock as far as he was concerned. He kept his area of the house as spotless as possible. His jock step sisters had clothes and rotting food all over the place. Judith's place looked like a pig sty and he wasn't kidding. He bet they could find a real pig, put it in her room and no one would notice the difference. The smell might get better. Maybe the place would be too filthy for a pig. He smiled to himself gigging when he thought of that.

His step sister Judith delighted in supervising his efforts, Needless to say. Why, he didnt know. Given the condition of her bedroom what the fuck did she know about how to clean a damn thing. He was never allowed in her bedroom before, But if he knew what it was like, he probably would have snuck in and cleaned it himself. Joan couldnt stand filth.

She said, "Don't forget to vacuum, and my bathroom needs cleaning. While you're at it, scrub the bathroom floor, Joan. On your hands and knees. "

Of course, but before he could do any of that, he had to make the floor accessible. Gathering up her clothes to take down to the laundry room. Then, He was able to vacuum the floor. It broke three times trying to vacuum that floor. There was too much crud that stocked it up and he had to fix it before he could continue. As he worked, Judith and his other sisters were laughing and snapping picture after picture. Judith even used her cell phone to take some pictures and send them to her friends. He acted delighted in posing for some holding his duster while they did it. But finally, he did get her bedroom clean. And he was actually proud that he was able to make that real pig sty look like a girls room again. He did that with all four of their bedrooms. When he was finished he had it looking cleaner than it ever had before. He couldn't figure out if it was a testament to his ability to clean, or his sisters pig like ways.

"Very good, Joan, " The eldest sister Robyn said. You deserve a treat for all you did today. We are taking you out shopping and then we will go to a restaurant. You earned it. "

He stifled a groan. Normally he would had been delighted. His body was sore and he was tired of repressing his total humiliation he had endured all day. He was sure they had something more humiliating planed. Probably taking him totally made up as a girl. But oh well, His life sucked so why expect anything good. He would make the best of it.

up
106 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Vivians Life Chapter 4

Wondering what the Judge would think if she knew how she was treated?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hoping to see some turnabout.

Ok, so you put the warning tag in, so its my fault for reading. But I do hope to see Vivian get back at them eventually before this story ends.

His dreams do come true, right? Please? :-(

--Brandon Young

Even with warning

Even with the warning I will choose to stop reading the story. I don't like every story and this is not my kind of story SO I AM CHANGING THE CHANNEL -- GOOD LUCK WITH THE STORY -- RICHIE2