The Slap Ch. 4

Printer-friendly version

The Slap Ch. 4

By

Paula Dillon

 

 

There were only two days before they were to head off on vacation. Paula wanted a few things for her wardrobe. She had done some research and found clothing stores that dealt with what she learned were called transgendered. She got her Mom to take her to the store. She was excited and was very nervous, as they drove up, not knowing what to expect. Paula had half expected to find some bizarre sex shop, but was very surprised by the outward appearance of the store.

They approached the store and entered. It appeared almost like any other clothing store that Paula had been in. It was not an overly large store but they had a little bit of everything. A sales lady approached them and asked if she could help. Her name tag showed her name was Anna. Anna was very pretty but Paula had the feeling that she too was a customer as well as a sales lady, but out on the street it would have been hard to detect.

“Hi I am Anna how can I help you?”

“We are looking for garments to conceal and enhance my daughters figure. We are going on vacation and she wants to be able to wear a swimsuit, shorts and everyday wear,” Mom explained.

“We have a panty that is called a gaff it helps keep a smooth feminine front. It can be a little uncomfortable at times and they are not perfect but they really help pre-op transsexuals present a feminine appearance. Are you a transsexual?”

“I am not sure about what a transsexual is.”

“Now that is the sixty-four dollar question. The labels can be confusing honey. Some define a transsexual as a person that is trapped in the body of the wrong gender and truly needs to become that gender to feel whole. Like a genetic boy who honestly feels he should have been born a girl. Then we have cross dressers who occasionally like to dress as the opposite gender and transvestites who like to live as the opposite gender but have no desire to become that gender. There are males and females who fall in all these groups. Transsexuals fall into two groups usually labeled pre-op and post-op. The op refers to Sexual Reassignment Surgery. I am a post-op transsexual. I am a girl that was trapped in a boy’s body and I have had SRS surgery. How long have you been dressing Hun?”

“Bout three weeks and some change,” Paula stated.

Anna looked Paula up and down and said, “You look wonderful dear and you are doing so well. What are your plans Hun?”

“Honestly, I am not sure. I kinda like the way I look and feel. I like it when I dress this way but I can’t say that I want to remain this way for the rest of my life. I think I might but I need to be sure. I am seeing a psychologist right now about it.”

“Yes you need to be sure. Well we have some swimsuits over here that are one piece that have built in gaffs and pockets for hip pads.”

They both had high cut legs but were full seats and were really quite cute. Paula saw two she really liked. One had a zipper front like a wet suit with red and yellow swirls and patterns. The other was a blue flowery print, crisscrossing straps and a moderately low back.

“Are you wearing stockings or pantyhose Paula?” Anna inquired.

“Pantyhose.”

“Well if you leave those on you can try the suits on,” Anna stated. “What size are you a four or a six?”

“I think a four should do fine.” Paula added.

She handed Paula two suits and showed her where the fitting rooms were. Paula undressed and tried the suits on. They fit tight having a lot of spandex in them both but gave her a good figure. The red and yellow suit was well received by Paula’s Mom, but the blue suit definitely took the cake for Paula. Mom suggested that they get them both, along with matching sarong wraps. They also bought a dozen gaffs, two sets of hip pads and two pair of short shorts for Paula.

Anna had Paula try on one of her shorts with just the gaff and hip pads. The gaff was a bit uncomfortable but did a remarkable job of concealing, leaving Paula with an almost smooth and definitely feminine front. It was better than having to wear layer upon layer of undergarments to get the job done. She posed for her Mom and Anna; Paula would definitely not be mistaken for a guy. Paula changed back into her clothes, leaving the padded brief off and just added the pads beneath her pantyhose. She liked not having to wear the padded brief.

Her mom paid for their purchases, took their bags and headed for a salon. This was Paula’s first trip to a salon. Mom wanted to get Paula’s hair done in a feminine style so she could swim without her wigs. She was led to a chair and a cape was wrapped around her. Her operator Denise removed the wig, handing it off to another technician to be cleaned, and studied her hair. Handing Paula a book of styles she showed her quite a few pictures of things she could do. At least Paula had just over two months growth added to her hair. Paula found a couple she liked and her mom helped her select one that would look darling on her. Denise set about cutting her hair and then washed it prior to adding highlights. A latex cap was put on Paula’s head and hair was pulled through it and dye was added. While the dye did its job, Paula’s eyebrows were thinned some more and a mask was put on her face, she could feel her skin tighten under the mask. Twenty five minutes later Paula’s hair was washed again to remove the hair colorant and blown dry. Denise cleaned Paula’s face and did her makeup. She then had Paula close her eyes before turning her to the mirror. Although Paula preferred the look of long hair she was amazed at what Denise had accomplished. Her hair was short but definitely not masculine.

They then hurried home; Rebecca would be itching to get out and had to wait till they got home before she could go out. Rebecca has been grounded for most of the month after she had struck Paula hard enough to knock her down, although her grounding was just about over. It had been a real learning experience for both of Laura’s children. The kids had one more day of work and a day of packing before they would leave for Orlando Florida. Two weeks of the beach and Disney World would be heavenly.

Mom had Paula wait till she had gone inside before waving Paula inside. Mom was holding her hands over Rebecca’s eyes as Paula entered the room. After Paula set her wig down she stood in front of Rebecca and their Mom uncovered her eyes.

“Oh my gosh! Paula, that is so cute. You look adorable.”

“Thank you sis. I still like longer hair better but at least now I can go swimming without looking like a guy, in a girl’s swimsuit.”

Paula then showed Rebecca her swimsuits and shorts she had bought. Not as sexy as Rebecca’s bikini’s but very feminine.

Rebecca and Paula had to get themselves ready to go to work. Paula put on her curly wig, and they left for the mall. They took a stroll through the stores looking for last minute things they might need on their vacation, before heading to work.

They pulled into the bookstore about fifteen minutes before their shift started. Charlotte greeted them both warmly and set them about their jobs. Paula had learned much about working and it felt good earning her own money. The big plus though was being around people and helping them, that appealed to her. It beat sitting around and just playing Xbox, for sure.

About seven during a lull Paula changed from her trainers to a pair of heels and met Kylie for lunch. Together they headed off to the food court.

“Kylie I am so going to miss you. I wish that you could go with us.”

“I know what you mean Paula. I like you and I’ll miss ya.”

“I got something to fess up to you, Kylie. I don’t know how you’ll take it, but I feel I need to be honest. I can’t sugar coat it, so I will just say it. Kylie I was not born a girl. I was born a guy, my real name is Paul but now, I am just not sure. Please don’t hate me, I didn’t mean to deceive you.”

Kylie just sat there looking at Paula for several minutes. Paula tried to read her expression but couldn’t. There was no sign of revulsion so Paula thought that there might be hope, but that did not stem the tears that formed in Paula’s eyes. Paula started to get up to leave but felt a hand on hers.

“You’re a boy? Paula, I always knew you were different. You’re not like other girls. Please don’t cry dear, you’re makeup is running.”

Kylie took Paula’s hand and headed to the ladies room. She helped clean her face and encouraged Paula to fix her makeup.

“I don’t hate you, I don’t know how I feel, but hate is not part of it. We can still be friends Paula.” Kylie took both of Paula’s hands in hers, cracked a smile and said, “It‘s kind of nice really. Thank you for being honest and I feel honored that you trust me. I will call you girl, don’t worry.”

They left the ladies room and headed back to work. Kylie hugged Paula and waved to her as she left. Paula switched back to her trainers and went back to work.

During a lull, Paula edged over to Rebecca and told her, “I told Kylie and she didn’t go ballistic on me Becca.”

“That is great Paula, what did she say?”

“She said ‘she knew there was something different about me and that she didn’t know how she felt about it, but that we can still be friends. She said that she was going to call me.’ She hugged me and waved as she left.”

“She accepts you then. Well you are such a nice person Paula, so much nicer than my ratty old brother.” Rebecca giggled.

“Hey I resemble that remark Rebecca.” Paula said and punched Rebecca on the arm lightly.

“No I mean it Paula, you have a way with people, that makes them comfortable with you and makes them want to protect you, you sort of worm your way into their hearts.”

“So what now, I am a worm?”

“Not! You know what I meant.”

Paula returned to work as a customer requested help finding a book. The shift passed and the store was closed. Charlotte paid the two in cash as they would be gone for three weeks. Kylie and an older woman were waiting by the exit as the girls were leaving.

“Hello Paula this is my mom Park Soo Lee. We would consider it an honor if we could eat with you.”

“Let me clear it with our Mom. Would it be ok if we invite Mom?” Rebecca asked.

“That would be very good,” Soo Lee said.

Rebecca called home and asked if Mom would come eat with them. “Would the Feed Store, be Ok Mrs. Park?”

“Yes, that would be very good, and please call me Soo Lee.”

“Mom will meet us there, Mrs. Park.”

“Very good and please call me Soo Lee.”

“K we will meet you there Soo Lee.”

They all left and drove to the all night restaurant. Paula was very nervous on the drive.

“Where did that come from Becca, I wonder what gives?”

“Don’t worry so. If things were bad, surely they wouldn’t ask us out to eat. I think it is kinda neat meeting Kylie’s Mom.”

They arrived at the Feed Store just minutes ahead of Kylie and Soo Lee. The four of them were escorted to a long booth. Paula got in on one side followed by Kylie and Rebecca. Soo Lee sat opposite them. The waitress that was a favorite of Paula brought them water and menu’s. They all talked as they went over the menus. Soo Lee had a big smile on her face as the kids talked. Rebecca looked up and saw their mom Laura come in and she made a motion with her head toward the restroom.

“Excuse me, Mom is here and I need to visit the ladies room.”

Laura followed her daughter to the restroom.

“Mom, Paula told Kylie about herself and she seems cool about it. I don’t know what Mrs. Park knows but everything is quite friendly so far.”

“Ok, Rebecca we will play it by ear and see what happens.”

Laura and Rebecca checked their makeup before returning to the table. Rebecca made the introductions and sat next to Kylie, while Laura sat next to Soo Lee. They all got along well. The conversation was light and cheerful. The waitress came with water and a menu for Laura. They all made their selections and ordered. Laura and Soo Lee hit it off.

“When I told my Mom that Paula was going on vacation and I wouldn’t see my friend she suggested we get together for a late supper. I am going to miss her I have enjoyed eating with her at work.”

“Yeah, too bad she couldn’t go with us.” Rebecca mused half aloud.

A look came over Mom’s face and she looked at Soo Lee and said, “Your nose is shining dear, why don’t we go to the ladies room?” Laura and Soo Lee got up and headed back to the ladies room.

“What does your Mom know Kylie?” Paula inquired.

“Just that we’re friends Paula. Wonder what they are up too?”

“If I don’t miss my guess, Mom is asking about whether you can go with us Kylie.” Rebecca added, “Would you be cool with that if it was possible?”

“Where are you going?”

“Disney World and Orlando Florida,” Paula said.

“That would be way cool, but I doubt it. It is just me, mom and my older married sister at the nail salon. Dad passed away in Korea years ago.”

“Sorry about your Dad, Kylie. Knowing what you know about Paula would that bother you if you could?”

“No problem Rebecca. Dad was an American GI over there and died in a helicopter accident, when I was like eight. No, I like Paula or whoever she is. I don’t have a whole lot of friends our age because I work so much. Besides I think she is kinda cute.” Kylie said and she leaned over and gave Paula a kiss on the cheek.

Paula felt herself blush for a couple of seconds and hugged Kylie. “I think your special too, Kylie. Our dad died too, about six years ago.”

A few minutes later Laura and Soo Lee returned and sat at the table. Six eyes were going from between the two but they gave no sign of saying what had gone on. The waitress brought them their food and everybody dug in. The conversation picked up as the girls relaxed and spoke of their days and what had gone on etcetera.

After a round of desserts Laura spoke to the girls. “Girls I have asked Soo Lee if Kylie can go with us to Florida. She has given a tentative approval and left it up to you Kylie.”

“Kylie, would you like to go?” Soo Lee asked.

“Who will help out in the salon, Mom? I don’t want to leave you in the lurch.”

“We can do without you for a while daughter. You have not been on a good vacation in a while it will be good for you. I just want to know that you can be good girls for Laura,” Soo Lee said looking between Kylie and Paula.

We all figured that Soo Lee read Paula and at least consented to the relationship between Kylie and Paula.

“You know don’t you?” Paula inquired.

“Yes I do, Paula,” Soo Lee said, “But I know you have been good for my daughter. I can see it in her eyes when she comes back from your dinners at the mall. I see with my own eyes that you have a good heart. I trust you. Please don’t give me a reason not to trust you.”

“Kylie, my daughter Paula needs friends too, especially if she continues as Paula. We trust you too.” Laura said.

Kylie turned to Paula and gave her a big hug, happy tears fell from her eyes. “I would love to go with you. Thank you, Mom. Thank you, Laura.”

“May Kylie go shopping with us tonight Soo Lee? I will bring her home.” Laura said. “Don’t worry about the money; I make enough to splurge on her.”

“You are so kind Laura, of course she may.”

“I have a surprise for my two girls outside. Your mom got a bonus from the firm for a client she brought in.”

The checks were paid and everyone headed outside.

“Wait right here and you shall see what I have been busy doing this afternoon.”

Laura left and in a few minutes a brand new dark red GMC Yukon Denali XL drove up and stopped in front of them. Laura got out and said, “What do you think girls.” She came around and threw the doors open. Every one looked inside and saw how it was tricked out.

All the girls could say was wow. It had four gray leather captain’s chairs, a rear bench seat, a DVD player, viewing screen and game console, a CD player, GPS navigation system, On Star, and XM satellite radio.

This is what we are going to Florida in girls. Kylie hugged her Mom and hopped into the middle captain’s chair Paula got in next to her. Rebecca got in the front passenger seat. They waved at Soo Lee as they drove off. Next stop was Wally World.

“What kind of leisure clothes do you have, do you need shorts, tops, or swimwear Kylie?” Laura asked.

“Well I don’t have a lot of clothes, just things I wear to school and work.” Kylie said.

“Well we will get you fitted out Dear,” Laura said, “I believe four girls can power shop just fine. Don’t worry about cost dear. Do you know your sizes, Kylie?”

“Yes six on tops and dresses, eight petite in pants, shorts and skirts 34 B bras, size five panties, and a six in shoes.”

“Ok I will hit underwear, and hosiery, Paula dresses, tops and swim wear, Rebecca slacks, shorts and skirts.”

Wally World and Kylie didn’t know what hit them. We got Kylie six bras, a dozen panties, a dozen pantyhose, two full slips, two half slips, two camisoles, three night gowns in silks and satins, eight blouses, four T’s, four shorts, four slacks, two blue jeans, eight skirts, three dresses(a sun dress, a casual dress and a really nice dress), nine pair of shoes (three heels, two flats, trainers, flip flops, mules and a pair of beach combers), three swimsuits (two bikinis and one one-piece) with wraps, a satin robe, luggage, two purses, four rings, three necklaces, twelve earrings, six bracelets, makeup and beauty products, hair care products, feminine products, and various other items. Kylie had a blast, as did the rest of us.

They also picked DVD’s and music CD’s, an ice chest, 12 volt vacuum for the van, beach towels, four totes, magazines, and sunglasses for each of us.

It was after midnight when we got Kylie home. Laura apologized for buying so much for Kylie and blamed Paula and Rebecca for going crazy, albeit with lots of encouragement from herself. Soo Lee was gracious in accepting the gifts. It brought tears to her eyes because she had never been able to lavish her daughter in such a manner. Mom asked if Kylie could spend the next night at her place so we could get an early start to Florida. Soo Lee agreed. Everyone hugged and made their goodbyes.

Laura drove back to the Feed Store to pick up Rebecca’s car and headed to our home tired and sleepy. It was after one before the three got home and one forty before they hit the sack for the day.

Morning came late for Paula, Rebecca, and Laura got up. They ate their breakfast and started their preparations for their vacation. They packed most of the clothes and other gear they would need.

Paula dressed in her gaff, sheer to the waist nude pantyhose, hip pads, white satin corset, blue spandex shorts, white silk blouse that buttoned up the back (she could finally dress and remove this blouse by herself), white three inch stiletto sandals and her long straight hair wig. She had gotten very good at doing her makeup, and preferred a conservative day face, Mom approved of Paula’s tastes in makeup. Rebecca watched her sister dress, as she herself dressed. She adjusted what she wore to fit with Paula.

“Girl, we are hot.” Rebecca said giving her sister a hug. “It’s good that you are wearing your corset. I love what it does for you. I love having a sister or aunt or whatever you are for me.”

The girls met their Mom coming out of her room, she took one look at them whistled and turned to head back into her room.

“Where are you going Mom,” Rebecca asked.

“I am going to change my appearance to look more like you guys and to get my gun. We will need it to keep the guys from mauling us.” Mom giggled.

It didn’t take their Mom long to change Rebecca helped her into her corset tightening the laces to give her a suitable waist. Shorts, blouse, pantyhose and heels completed her look and they stood side by side admiring themselves in Mom’s mirror. Together they headed to the mall. Mom picked up one more cell phone from the Radio Shack for Kylie, and four FRS/GPS (Family Radio Service walkie talkies with built in GPS) handi-talkies so we could talk to and find each other if we got separated. They then headed to Kylie’s house, while Paula programmed Kylie’s phone with the three other phone numbers and set the radio’s and phones on chargers.

They arrived at Kylie’s house and were greeted by her Mom Soo Lee.
Soo Lee had lunch prepared so they sat around the table as the food was brought in by Kylie and her Mom. Kylie sat down next to Paula with the Mom’s at either end of the table and Rebecca opposite them.

“Some of the dishes are Americanized Korean foods and a few traditional Korean foods. The blue bowl there is kimchee and is hot.”

Everyone dished out their food taking a little of everything and more of the things they liked the looks of. The kimchee was quite fragrant. Everyone was surprised by the flavor of the dishes and dug in till they got to the kimchee. Paula took a small mouthful and started to chew it when her mouth caught on fire. She dove for her water glass to drown the burn. This set everyone at the table giggling. Paula soon recovered and continued eating somewhat flushed in her face. Then came the dessert, deep fried bananas in caramel sauce with vanilla ice cream on the side.

The conversation was lively with the meal. Paula appreciated the lessons on talking as a girl that Rebecca had insisted on. Paula fit right in and took part in a big way, not dominating or being a passive participant, but really joining in, in a pleasant manner like the rest of the girls. This was not overlooked by the two Moms at the table who looked at each other and grinned.

Kylie really started to shine in this company herself. She had been a shy girl for so long, it was as if a butterfly had come out of its shell and was stretching its wings. Paula had been good for her. She had been friendly enough at work and worked hard but like a lot of Korean women she had a somewhat passive nature out in public. With Paula, Kylie was more gregarious. Soo Lee was proud of her daughter and liked her new friends.

After dessert everyone retired to the living room and with Laura’s permission everyone had a small glass of rice wine. Soo Lee encouraged Paula to tell her story. Slightly embarrassed Paula explained what had happened and how Paul had become Paula. She left out some portions that were better left unsaid, but did a very good job of weaving her story into a tale. Soo Lee and Kylie would interrupt occasionally to ask questions and Rebecca and Laura would interject their observations, but mostly it was all Paula. She felt good telling her story. It was a cathartic and helped Paula as much as it informed the others. Rebecca and Laura gained much from listening, as Paula expressed her emotions, desires and fears, things she had only shared with Carol her psychologist before. Tears were falling and not just from Paula, there was not a dry eye in the room. Their respect for Paula grew as they listened.

“And to be honest with you as much as I like being a girl, I still like girls. I don’t think I will ever go out with guys. I hope I didn’t weird you out. I really like you Kylie.”

When Paula finished she found herself enveloped in a massive group hug.

Soo Lee led them to the bathrooms so they could clean up their raccoon eyes and repair their makeup. Kylie watched Paula closely as she made up her face.

“You do that so well, I see girls and women come in the shop whose faces or over made, wrong colors, poorly made and so many other mistakes. Is that your hair?”

“No, I have two wigs this one and a curly wig. My hair was styled in a short Pixie cut, so I can go swimming but I really prefer it longer.

Mom, Rebecca, Sandy and a lady at the cosmetics counter helped me learn makeup. Rebecca especially, she wouldn’t let me get away with a bad job. She even made me do hers for a while. She also made me learn to mix and match clothes to create different looks.”

Kylie washed her face, she then led Paula to her dresser where her makeup was and had Paula make her up. Kylie’s black hair and complexion were so different from Rebecca and hers. Kylie had to help with some of the choices for colors, but Paula did a nice job. Kylie went into the bathroom and changed into pantyhose, shorts and heels to go with the others.

Soo Lee just watched from the door unseen. She felt in her heart that Kylie would be alright going with them.

“They make a pretty couple don’t they.” Laura said.

Soo Lee was a little startled but replied “Yes they do. I trust Paula to take care of my Kylie. I feel you and your daughters will be good for her. It is so hard to be everything for your children and I have heard you have done the same for your children also.”

“I lost my husband six years ago to a drunk driver. It has been hard raising my children alone.”

“You have done a wonderful job Laura. Your children bring you honor and I feel safe trusting my Kylie to you. I lost my husband to a helicopter accident in Korea. He was an American soldier. He was so nice to us.”

“You too have done well with Kylie she is so sweet. I will take care of her and bring her safely back to you.”

The two mothers hugged each other for several seconds, sharing a bond between them.

The girls then loaded what seemed like a ton of things into the SUV. They wondered if they would be able to load all the things they would need. Soo Lee hugged everyone before they left. Paula gave Soo Lee their cell phone numbers, and showed Kylie how to use her phone. Fifteen minutes later they arrived at the Daniels home and unloaded most of the stuff into their house.

The girls then loaded back up and went to the theater. The four of them got their popcorn and drinks. Paula found four seats in the back corner and wound up sitting at the wall with Kylie next, Rebecca and then Mom by the aisle. It was like an electric shock that ran up Paula’s spine as Kylie’s leg rubbed hers a little more than necessary and Kylie’s hand found hers. Paula had to put her drink in the drink holder and the popcorn tub between her knees. Paula couldn’t concentrate too much on the movie, it was good she thought, but the closeness of Kylie and the constriction of her gaff made things difficult. Then a warm glow infused her as Kylie’s head rested on her shoulder. Everything was better than ok in Paula’s world.

The movie ended and the biggest thing Paula hated about being a girl was waiting in queue for space in the Ladies room. Boys never had this problem they could cycle through a busy restroom so easily. Paula silently cursed the people who designed the restrooms, or so she thought.

“Paula such language girl tut tut.” Laura giggled knowing what was going through Paula’s mind.

Everybody giggled at that and some of the other ladies even agreed with her. Others commented that guys ought to be made to wait like girls do to use the restroom, maybe if they did there would be some equity in their designs.

Paula turned red again, she never had this much trouble about blushing when she was a guy. Maybe she had been too jaded but no she was just more aware of situations now. That made her feel better.

After the four got their turn and fixed their faces they headed back home. Tired we all entered our home.

“Girls you can do whatever you want. I have just two rules panties are required and no action below the waist. Everything else is up to whatever Kylie is comfortable with. Do I need to get out the picture books and explain myself?”

The girls shook their heads no innocently.

“I would hate to have to explain to Soo Lee why we had to come home early, but I would not hesitate to do it. You are too young to engage freely in sex but not too young to become parents.”

Kylie grabbed her overnight bag and followed the girls up to their bedroom. She shut the door behind them and quickly stripped off her top, bra and shorts she opened her overnight bag, pulled out a nightie and turned to see Rebecca and Paula just staring.

“Well you heard your Mom, keep your hose and heels on too, I really like the feel.” Kylie added.

Paula admired Kylie as she stood there her skin was so pretty. Rebecca and Paula stripped down too. Kylie was excited when she looked at Paula bare chested. She inspected her breasts.

“Those look so real are they silicone? They are warm how do they feel? Are they stuck on with glue?”

“Yes. Alright, I kinda like em, but they don’t have any feeling like yours and Rebecca’s. Yes they are stuck on with adhesive. I wish mine were like yours.”

We all donned our nighties and headed downstairs with a comforter.

“Get something on the TV and I will make us some tea and snacks.” Paula said.

Paula started to boil some water and make some sandwiches. She wanted to impress her sis and Kylie, also give Rebecca sometime with her. Rebecca had worked on Paula in this area too, making food that tasted good and looked good. She made some for Mom too. She set a tray in front of the girls and carried one to her Mom. She knocked and entered when she heard her Mom. Paula heard Mom on the phone as she entered and she set the tray on the nightstand.

“Thank you dear, you are so sweet,” Mom said with a smile on her face.

Paula hugged her Mom and headed to join Rebecca and Kylie. Kylie held the comforter up and Paula gracefully sat down next to her. Rebecca and Paula squeezed together to create a Kylie sandwich. The girls got along like gangbusters. Kylie opened up to them.

“It is so good that you accept me as a friend. I have had so few friends since coming to America. I like it here. It is not so nice in Korea; I was not accepted there because I am half Korean half Caucasian. My Dad, Jimmy Williams was a nice man I wish that there were more men like him.”

Kylie took Paula’s right hand and Rebecca’s left hand and held them together in her lap. She kissed them both on their cheeks. We just talked about ourselves while the movie played on the TV. Kylie said she was fifteen and would turn sixteen in December. She was amazed when Paula admitted to only being thirteen, soon to be fourteen in August. Rebecca had turned sixteen in April. Kylie actually went to the same high school Rebecca went to though they had never met and possibly the same high school that Paula would be going to this fall. Rebecca talked about some of her friends and promised Kylie that they would like her too especially since you are so good at nails. That caused Kylie to take their hands and to check their nails. They were still good as the girls had just been in less than a week to get fills done. She then checked their toenails and asked Paula to get the polish that matched for their toes, some cotton balls, some polish remover; hair brushes tissues and cold cream. Luckily for Paula all she had to do was grab their makeup kits they had already packed.

They started by removing each others makeup, using toners and moisturizers. Kylie then gave Rebecca and Paula manicures and pedicures, followed by hand cream and foot cream massages. Kylie then had Paula do her hands and feet. They drove Paula to distraction with their instructions. Kylie winced in pain a couple of times as Paula slipped doing her cuticles, but she started to get the hang of things. Paula loved massaging cream into her hands and feet. Kylie and Rebecca pronounced her job well done after the fourth coat of polish dried.

They then took turns applying makeup even Rebecca needed help choosing colors for Kylie. Paula broke out the pictures the girls had taken for their Mom and with their Mom. Kylie asked about the one that had Paul and Paula.

Rebecca told Kylie to grab her hose and heels and follow her. Paula started to follow but was told to sit. They were gone about forty-five minutes. When they returned Kylie was in the same dress Paula had worn for the portraits and her hair up in a bun. Paula squealed with delight when she saw Kylie. She rushed to hug her friend and Kylie planted a very passionate kiss on Paula. Rebecca put on some music and had Paula put her heels on. Rebecca had to instruct both of them how to dance ballroom style. In no time at all they were all gliding with the music. They each took their turns dancing with each other. Rebecca cracked Paula up when she bowed and asked Kylie for the next dance. Kylie acted demurely, accepted and gave her best curtsy. Rebecca kissed Kiley’s hand and led her to the dance floor holding her hand shoulder high till they turned toward each other and took their position to dance. After the dance, they fell into each other’s arms in a hug. The girls helped Kylie out of the dress and petticoats right there. Paula saw that Rebecca had gotten Kylie in a corset and stockings. Kylie struck some glamour poses dressed like that.

“Kylie, I have a confession to make. I was happy for Paula, that you were able to come, but I was also a little jealous I thought it was just going to be you and Paula. Thank you for being nice to me too.”

“Oh Becca I love Paula, but I love you too. I don’t want to come between you and your sister,” Kylie said hugging Rebecca.

They picked up the dress, petticoats and comforter while Paula cleaned up, sorted out the cosmetics and stuff, leaving the living room clean and in order. Kylie had a sheer baby doll over her corset, stockings and had heels on when Paula came in the room. The girls pulled Paula’s nightie off,) slapped a corset and baby doll on her while giggling, and everybody got in bed. Everyone drifted dreamily to sleep holding each other tightly.

Paula woke being tightly held. They were like three spoons in a drawer. Paula took time to extricate herself without waking Kylie or Rebecca, something she was very good at. She nearly fell as she realized that she had gone to bed in her heels. Heels even three inch heels were not something to try walking in half asleep. It was the pressure on her bladder that woke her something brought about by wearing a corset. After taking care of business she saw the time was about 6:20. She headed to the kitchen to prepare a good breakfast. Bacon cheddar omelets, French toast, OJ, milk and coffee would make a great meal. She began frying the bacon and perking the coffee while she got everything ready.

Laura followed the smell of the coffee. She liked that her kids had seen to fixing her breakfast. She had Paula to thank for that although Rebecca also took turns. They also started keeping the house better taking allot of the work she had done without being asked to. Laura almost giggled when she saw Paula in a corset, panties, stockings, heels, and a frilly apron fixing breakfast. Her wig looked slept in.

“Paula you look so adorable, but it is not good sleeping in your wigs.” Laura said pouring coffees for herself and Paula.

“Thank you Mom, the girls stripped me down to my panties and slapped the corset, stockings and heels on me. Nearly broke my neck trying to stand up with my heels on. Rebecca got off easy she was just in her heels and a nightie, Kylie was dressed like I am.”

“Did everyone have fun last night?”

“Yes we watched a movie Kylie did our nails and toes, we did each others makeup. Then Rebecca dressed Kylie in the bridesmaid’s dress I wore for the portrait. Rebecca then taught us ballroom dancing nothing fancy, but it was fun. Rebecca confessed that she was afraid that it would be just me and Kylie having all the fun, but Kylie really likes Rebecca too. She divided her time between us. I hadn’t thought about that Mom.”

“I did but I am glad that Kylie gets along well with Rebecca. It is good that they are enjoying each others company Paula. Start your cooking I am going to wake up those sleepy heads.”

Paula started the French toast and set the table. Mom returned and poured another cup of coffee. The girls arrived heels clicking dressed as they had gone to bed, just as Paula was starting the omelet. She set the French toast on the table, then added the bacon and cheese to the omelet and flipped it. After cooking it on both sides some more she spread some crunched bacon and cheese strips on top. She divided it into four sections and served it. Paula hung her apron up and sat to eat.

“This is so good, who taught you to cook Paula?” Kylie asked

“Mom and Rebecca taught me and mostly I picked it up just watching them. Then I started fixing Mom breakfast so she wouldn’t have to hurry to get ready in the mornings. Now we both take turns fixing Mom’s breakfast while the other sleeps. It is sort of our special time together. Mom works long hours this way we get to spend some time together.”

Rebecca and Kylie set about cleaning the kitchen, Mom and Paula went up to shower and get ready.

Everybody showered and dressed, finished packing and loaded the SUV. We had to rearrange the seats in the SUV to accommodate all of our luggage. We took out the middle Captains chairs and moved the bench seat up. It is amazing what four girls need for two weeks. Blouses, shorts and heeled sandals was the dress code as everybody piled in and they set off for Florida. We had a fifteen hour drive over two days ahead of us. The three girls sat in the back watching movies and playing games while Mom drove most of the way with Rebecca getting some wheel time.

Kylie spread her time between the others including Laura. Laura found her charming and mature beyond her years, but still saw a little girl hiding there who had to grow up too fast. She saw how alike and different Kylie was from her own children and grew to love this girl.

They stopped for the night in Tallahassee. They took one motel room with two king sized beds. Laura and Paula would take one and Kylie and Rebecca the other. Paula was finding it harder to walk flatfooted in her bare feet having spent so much time in her heels. They all wore trainers or flats to stretch out their calves and went out for dinner and then hit the sack early.

Sunrise had them hitting the road early, and by lunch they were pulling into their hotel. Their room was really a two bedroom suite; the poor bell hop finally got all their gear from the SUV to their suite and home for the next nine days. The girls set about getting their gear out and sorted. They made bags of laundry to be washed today. All three girls shared the same bedroom. Their five day passes to Disney World were delivered to their suite. The passes started the day after tomorrow and ended on Monday night.

To be continued

up
163 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"To Be Continued"

Really? That was 2005; it's now 2013 (almost 2014). Do you think eight years is long enough?

I'm really enjoying the story. It's very well written. That's why it's so frustrating when it just screeches to a halt, eh?

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

Is there an update coming?

I am reading this series 8 years after it ended. Please, could you give an update on how this group of friends and family are doing? Like the series and your writing style!

Seems like the beginning of a Manage Au Tois

Paula/Kylie/Becca. After all Becca and Paula seemed to enjoy each other enough. Another wonderful story thank you so very much

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

We got Kylie six bras, a dozen panties, a dozen pantyhose, two full slips, two half slips, two camisoles, three night gowns in silks and satins, eight blouses, four T’s, four shorts, four slacks, two blue jeans, eight skirts, three dresses(a sun dress, a casual dress and a really nice dress), nine pair of shoes (three heels, two flats, trainers, flip flops, mules and a pair of beach combers), three swimsuits (two bikinis and one one-piece) with wraps, a satin robe, luggage, two purses, four rings, three necklaces, twelve earrings, six bracelets, makeup and beauty products, hair care products, feminine products,

…and a partridge in a pear tree! :D

Worms

" . . .you sort of worm your way into their hearts.”

“So what now, I am a worm?”

Yes, a HeartWorm!! ;-)

Now, we need more of this!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Thank You!

I really enjoyed the whole story! I look forward to an extension or another story by you.

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

I second the motion

littlerocksilver's picture

However, unfinished stories seem to rule in Paula's portfolio. It's a real shame.

Portia

Another fine chapter

Hi Paula
You've done it again with another fine chapter to another great story. I love the way that you leave off on your storys it makes me want more. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
John (dooey52)

The Slap 4

Hi,

Another great episode. Nice to see that Kylie is going with them to Florida and that she plus her mother are so accepting.

Keep it going

Hugs

Karen

good series

very good writer.
i especially like the lack of violence and lack of child hate so many of the forced TG, pettycoat punishment and femdom series have.

i notice the lack of male interaction in the series - does Paula never have to deal with them? what happend to the neighbor kids, Paul's school associates, and the teeny guy groups you see in malls? you may want to consider adding a few such encounters - 1/2 the world IS male, you know. :-)

kudos

Wonderful Chapter Paula D!

You are getting better and better as each chapter unfolds. I like your style of writing; different and new, like a refreshing sun-shower on a hot summers day.

Huggles
Angel

Be yourself, so easy to say, so hard to live.

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Wanting More!

Very enjoyable tale, I've had fun reading it. But it's been over a year, how about squeezing out another chapter or two (or three) for us!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Paula, Please Continue this Tale!!!!!

The Slap is such a good story I cried. It was like a sleepover I never had that also never ended. It was just so much fun reading it!!!!! Please consider adding more to this wonderful story! Please Paula?

Starving and hooked for more,

Sephrena Miller

The Slap

Hi Paula
Enjoyed this very much. Look forward to your next installment. SHARPHAWLAD (Sharp)

SHARPHAWLAD (Sharp)