Tomgirl Revolution Part 1

Printer-friendly version
Tomgirl Revolution
By Beyogi  ©2012
thanks to Janet Miles for editing

Tom is a rather timid guy and now his girlfriend has made a suggestion that will change his life forever. They will undergo a surgery to change their genitalia. What will this mean for them, their sex and their life in general?

***

I used a World not too far in the future which has been created by Rachel Terzanelle in her story Viva la Revolution. You don't need to read it to understand this one, but maybe you want more afther finishing this ;)

***

I never really had problems being a guy, but it wasn’t like I totally reveled in my manhood, either. I guess being a bit shy, actually having feelings and seeing competition as something you have to suffer through, does that to you. Well, maybe I never really was the guy-type. I didn’t love sports, was the nerdy type and always looked at girls from the distance because I felt they thought me disgusting — a lack of female attention does that to a guy.

Stuff changed at college. I became more open, found new friends and actually found a girl who asked me out. I guess she liked how I wouldn’t really back down to the teachers and defend my position but was totally awkward towards girls — she told me she thought it cute — When she asked me out, I was really surprised, but I couldn’t and wouldn’t say no. I didn’t really know her before, but I totally couldn’t risk to let a girl that cared enough to ask me out slip by.

I guess twenty years ago this would have been impossible; girls were still too fixed on being the passive sex then. But nowadays, it wasn’t too unusual to actually see a girl court a boy. I was glad about that; I really wouldn’t have known what to do. Mom said a waitress once asked her if she was dumb for paying when she and my father were dating, which made me really glad for the second sexual revolution. It didn’t only shatter the border between the genders, but also freed men from their role of the knight in shining armor or macho ass. Men were finally allowed to show weakness and still be considered a potential partner.

“Honey, I think we really have to talk about something,” my love, Erica, softly told me.

I had kind of dreaded and expected this for the last weeks as she started to behave strangely around me.

“Um… I don’t know how to tell this to you…” she said reluctantly.

“You’re not pregnant, are you?” I asked, hoping she wouldn’t have broken my trust like that.

“No of course not!” she answered indignant. “How did you get this… Ah I see, sorry I should have worded this better.”

I sighed; I wouldn’t have known what to do if she’d just deactivated the contraception implant. I didn’t have one, because they still were dangerous for male fertility, but they were harmless for women.

“Sorry for scaring you like that, but I want you to think about becoming a Tomgirl and me becoming a Dickgirl.,” Erica dropped the bomb.

I had thought about it, hell, I’d even fantasized about it, but never really dared to ask my parents for the money. The operation was expensive and mom and dad weren’t exactly made of money — and they were really traditional in some ways. I was about to do it before I met Erica, but then it became less relevant.

“Um… You know I’m not exactly rich?” I rhetorically asked her. She knew she was the one with rich parents in our relationship.

“Well, yeah… I’ll pay the operation. If you’re willing, Tom, that is,” Erica said and I realized she was scared. Probably scared that I would freak or outright dismiss her suggestion. I guess it was outdated, but some guys still put their manliness and worth as a person in their dick. As a rather timid person I might very well been someone like that.

“Yes! Hell yes! I've wanted this since I entered puberty, I think, but I never really dared to ask my parents. They’re sometimes really conservative about stuff like that,” I explained enthusiastically.

“I doubt your parents are really that bad,” Erica tried to reassure me. “I’m sure they'll come around.”

***

We had made an appointment for the same day the week after our conversation. Now we went into the change clinic. Cosmetic operations were a simple intervention nowadays and done with the automatic surgeon technology. There was less need for expensive surgeons and that really dropped the prices. It still was expensive, but you didn’t need to save for years for a simple surgery like sexual organ reformation.

Erica went directly to the counter and started flirting with the androgynous looking clerk. Then, a nurse, Kathy, came from a door and told me and Erica to follow. We went to a comfy room with couches and she asked us to be comfortable. She pulled a notepad from her labcoat.

“You guys want a SOR-surgery? Well what kind of changes do you have planned?” Nurse Kathy asked.

“Well, duh, I want a penis, and my vagina sealed shut. I also want a beard and my breasts reduced to an A-cup,” Erica explained.

I always figured she wanted to be a dickgirl, but apparently she planned to be a femmeboy — those were rarer since most girls really liked their girlyness. Erica apparently didn’t really care for it though. This was a bit surprising, but quite logical in hindsight. It was kind of sad for her boobs, but I guess it was my job now to have the big ones.

“Do you want to keep you labia as sort of a reminder of your girlhood?” Nurse Kathy inquired curiously.

“No, that kind of stupid gender-pride is why the second sexual revolution took so long to take off,” Erica stated decidedly.

“Well ok… do you want testicles instead?” The nurse seemed a bit miffed about Erica’s little rant.

Suddenly, I found myself under the inquiring gaze of my girlfriend. “Tom? What do you think? Do you want me to have balls?”

“Um… I don’t know… why not… if you want them,” I stammered. Why did she ask me? That was her decision. I didn’t really mind either way.

“Ok, I take them,” Erica confirmed.

“What model do you want for your new penis?” the nurse asked

“Well, I think I’ll take the John with average size. I don’t need a monster in my trousers, but I don’t want a wimpy pee snake either,” Erica said.

Nurse Kathy nodded, typed something into her notepad and asked me, “What can we do for you?”

“Well… um… I want a vagina, D-cup breasts and my body hair removed,” I said. I’d deactivated my beard growth long ago.

“Do you want your hair follicles removed or only deactivated?” Nurse Kathy asked.

I doubted I wanted to go back to my hairy self, but one never could be sure.

“Only deactivated please. Um… I kind of thought about it and can you make my face more girlish?” I said, hoping they could do it.

“Sure, but this isn’t in the standard package for SOR-surgery. It’ll cost extra,” Nurse Cathy explained.

I quickly looked over to Erica and she nodded and smiled at me. “That’s not a problem. I’d like my boyfriend a bit more girly looking.”

“Ok…” the nurse said. Looking at me she continued: “Do you want to keep your penis or have it removed?”

Well, there it was. The question I had dreaded and hoped for. I guess I had been slightly shaking, since my love put a hand on my arm.

“Um… I think… I think I want it removed,” I said, blurting out my decision.

“Really? What about your testicles?” the nurse said.

“I want them hidden, I still want to be able to have children sometime. Um, can you make my breasts, my vagina and my clitty really sensitive?” I elaborated my wishes. I really wanted to have a sensitive pussy and breasts. I mean I wouldn’t get this sensitive skin Erica was always talking about… I didn’t want hormones to totally lose my maleness.

“We can do this. But the sensitivity will grow gradually over the next two weeks. Do you have any other wishes?” Nurse Kathy inquired.

“No, I don’t think so,” I answered. “When do we begin?”

“Please come back tomorrow, we need to clone your new urinary tract,” nurse Kathy said smiling.

We left the hospital, awaiting half dreadful, half anxiously the next day and our big operation.

***

Tomorrow came sooner than I liked. We had sex a last time with our old equipment that night, but neither of us had an easy time with sleeping. Thanks God for the Auto-cars. I was glad we just needed to program our destination and the computer would do the rest. I wouldn’t have been able to drive; my heart was pounding too hard. It didn’t take long and we were at the hospital, but we had to wait a bit before the operation could start. It probably were the longest ten minutes of my life.

Finally, we were standing naked in the operation room — A listener might have confused my heart with a bass-drum. The room was kind of whitish, as one would expect, with two autosurgeon operation tables in the middle. The nurse who led us there told each of us to lie down on an operation table. I tried to appear cool and unaffected, but I doubt I managed that. I really wanted this, but I also was scared shitless. Both of us lay down and the nurse fastened gasmasks to our faces. We held hands, both scared of what was to come, but then it was lights out for us.

Erica had managed to secure a video of the operation for us, so we could enjoy our change later. It would become one of our favorite pornographic videos, considering it was starring both of us.

In the beginning nothing happened for some minutes, until the machine was sure we were both unconscious. Then it started to work. Robot arms went to our crotches, to our breasts and to my face. Something that seemed like a stamp went over my body, deactivating all those pesky hair follicles and removing my remaining body hair. Something similar happened to Erica’s face, where another stamping arm made her grow a beard.

Meanwhile, other robot arms placed suction cups on our breasts, while needles shot into our crotches, rewiring the blood-vessels to allow easy removal of unneeded organs. Other needles were inserted into our breasts. They started to remove tissue and fat from Erica’s breasts, while mine were filled and expanded with fat tissue and additional nerve endings. My small boy nipples grew to be decent girl sized nipples with an areola. Over time the breasts slowly grew into their final size. Erica’s C-cup breasts were shrunk down to A-cup at the same time.

My face was also worked by robot arms. They broke bones and realigned them, so I’d have a more female facial structure. Again, needles came out and redistributed fat so it would appear more girlish. I’d always been kind of envious of those androgynous looking Japanese bishonen(Japanese for beautiful boy; appearance is more like feminine boy) and now my face was changed so it would fit with my ideals — Erica and my parents would be able to recognize me though.

When the needlework in our crotches was done, the autosurgeon started to cut and remove all unneeded organs, which meant especially the urinary tract. My penis was cut down to the nerve endings which would be needed for the clitoris, while another suction device was added to Erica’s clit. The autosurgeon reserved a place for my vagina to be and added our new urinary tracts — Erica got a prostate and a urethra rerouting to her penis to be, while I got the skene glands that would provide my natural lubrication and a new urethral ending at the mouth of my vagina. My balls were placed below my vagina, to hide them from the world.

Cellular glue was used to combine the new organs and tissue with the old cells and to fasten a flesh plug in Erica’s vagina. Then the autosurgeon removed her labia and slowly started to grow Erica’s penis by adding new cells and tissue to the clitoral flesh. Over the next six hours a dick slowly grew from her clitoris.

Meanwhile the autosurgeon carefully rerouted and created nerves to increase the sensory feedback from the nub of nerves that was going to become my clitoris and formed another knot of nerve endings that was to become my g-spot. My whole neovagina was slowly coated with special vaginal tissue to increase the sensitivity and avoid closure — it was just closed in the end, there was no cervix. On the entrance other needles created the labia by building nerve and cellular tissue into the form of my nether lips. The same time robot arms added cloned fake-testicles below Erica’s dick to be and formed a spermatic duct to it.

After about six hours our operation came to an end and the autosurgeon connected Erica’s urethra to her penis, while it made sure that my plumbing also worked. In the end the autosurgeon shot needles into my spine to make it adapt faster to the added weight of my breasts. It took two hours more for the aftereffects of the operation to subside and our tissue to settle down and finish healing. Then the autosurgeon cut the gas and we went from unconsciousness to sleep.

***

When I woke up, I felt an unfamiliar weight on my chest. My sleepy haze was torn and I remembered the operation. It was done, I had breasts. Excited, I looked down and saw the two big mounts protruding from my chest. If they’d been natural, they’d probably sag, but this way even my d-cups stood up proudly. My hand snaked slowly over to my breast and touched my new boobs. I shivered. They were really sensitive and a slight moan of surprise escaped my mouth.

“Oh, you’re finally awake?” Erica rhetorically asked, while touching her new equipment. “I can’t wait to test this. I can’t wait to pee while standing and entering your pussy.”

My pussy… I had totally forgotten about it over playing with my breasts. She was right; the slightly annoying feeling of my dick was gone, where once my penis would have stood or lain at my body, there now was a comfy void. My hand shot down to feel it. I’d felt labia before, on Erica, but it felt a bit alien on myself. Then I touched my clitty and an electric shock of pleasure shot through my body. My other hand started massaging my boob, while the first one felt up my pussy.

Suddenly, it got moist from within! I stopped, wondering, panting until I realized that it was lubrication. I hadn’t really planned to masturbate, but it really seemed fun. I wondered if I should continue.

“I see you’re enjoying yourself,” Erica said with raised eyebrows. “Come on, we can play at home.”

“Ok, ok,” I answered and jumped from the couch I was lying on. I’d forgotten my breasts and they really bounced. “Woah! That feels strange.”

“Well, now you get to experience the joys of big boobs,” Erica said smiling, rubbing her own now very small breasts. “It’s kind of neat to have them out of the way, I think.”

We dressed, and Erica helped me into the bra we’d bought according to my expected measurements. I was a bit too tight, but Erica had already told me about it. Ill-fitting bras were to be expected since every breast is different; one has to find the right ones in a store. The manties, as designers had dubbed the panties for Tomgirls and Pussboys, fit really well. I liked the snug, smooth feeling at my crotch. Meanwhile Erica reveled in the bulge at her crotch; her hand wandered over the dent in her trousers, apparently she really loved her dick already. She wasn’t alone there; I felt pretty much the same about my pussy. It was different and strange, but it felt somewhat right.

After we’d dressed, we left the waking-room. Erica took the some stuff from the counter — I later found out it was the bill and our transformation video. Afterwards, we left the hospital. Apparently lying around comatose and being operated on was somewhat exhausting, since both of us were famished. I suggested Italian Pizza — I really liked that food — and Erica didn’t object, so we programmed our car to drive us to our favorite Italian restaurant. The Tomgirl waitress recognized us and asked smiling: “So you’ve swapped, too?”

“Sure, apparently we both always wanted to but were too shy to ask,” I said rolling my eyes. Sometimes we really could be stupid.

“Well, now you did, I’m really happy for you. What do you want to order?” the waitress asked.

Apparently, it took the old people some time to acclimatize to the fact that tomgirls were hes and femmeboys were shes, but both normally had female or feminized names. Erica, too, had started to call me Tommy, but I kind of liked it. The wave where male names were claimed by females had reversed and nowadays former female names were also given to boys. Actually, name giving had become somewhat androgynous — there even was a discussion about creating new pronouns.

We ordered our food and happily ate it, while both of us were caught in thoughts about what we’d do later. Since both of us were fantasizing about our new genitalia, it was a pretty comfortable silence. I wondered what my friends at college would say about my change. They’d certainly be surprised.

Suddenly, a pain shot through my back. “Damn, it has begun, my back hurts,” I said unhappily.

“Well it was bound to happen. You wanted those mega boobs,” Erica said mercilessly. “They told us, your back would start to adapt to the new weight when you’d start to put a strain on it.”

“I don’t have to like it, do I?” I responded glumly.

“Hey, cheer up honey. You’ll get to lie down passively at home when I’m going to have my wild way with you,” Erica promised.

I smiled at her, I couldn’t wait for it. After finishing my pizza, I went to the toilet. It was a unisex one. It was five years ago when everyone started to abolish bathroom segregation and created unisex toilets. It was a step that should have been done years ago, but thanks to rape culture fantasies of feminists and men and women not trusting each other, it took the second sexual revolution some time to get to a point where the segregation seemed silly.

There were the usual urinals at the wall, but it wasn’t like I could use them anymore, so I went to one of the stalls. It wasn’t like I’d never sat down to pee before, but I hadn’t ever done it with a pussy. There was information on the net for new swappers, so I’d been wise enough to inform myself about the implications of the transformation. I’d learned it was advisable to spread one’s legs when one attempted to pee with a pussy, or one might make a mess of it.

I sat down on the cold seat, pulled down my trousers and panties and spread my legs, but nothing would come out. Remembering the lessons, I decided to try the “relaxing” thing and hope for the best. My whole urinary tract had been replaced, so I obviously couldn’t use the same muscles. Still, after some contracting and “relaxing” the pee started to pour out. I tried to remember what I’d done, but it would probably take some practice to get it right.

It wasn’t a concentrated squirt as I was used, but rather an uncontrolled stream splashing out of the opening of my urethra. I wouldn’t exactly call it erotic, but it was a new, interesting feeling. Although I could sort of control it, it was a mess compared to peeing with a dick. I really needed to wipe, because there was more residue than my underwear could easily absorb — Not only were my manties thinner than boxers, peeing really left me wet down there. After wiping from front to back I cleaned my bottom, pulled up my manties and trousers and flushed the toilet.

When I was finished, I went and washed my hands at one of the mirrorless basins. A consequence of the gender uniting bathrooms was that there were vanity basins with mirrors and washing basins without. That innovation was used to reduce the jams in front of the toilets. People who wanted to use makeup could queue up in front of the vanity basins and everyone else had the washing basins and could quickly use the stalls or urinals to relieve themselves. My mother used to call it the greatest achievement of the second sexual revolution, and maybe it was from her point of view. She wasn’t a great makeup lover and it had to be annoying to have to wait to go on the toilet, because some others hogged the basins with their annoying vanity.

When I stretched my back from washing my hands another pain shot through me. I winced. Maybe I shouldn’t have made my breasts that big, but I always admired large, but not obscene boobs. Well, now I had to endure the pains of my own. Maybe I deserved it - They were nice, but the pains in my back really weren’t. Slightly bent from the pain I left the bathroom and went back to our table.

Erica had already paid, she knew I hated sitting around at restaurants talking about nothing in particular to wait for the bill. This way we could leave and drive home. When we arrived at Erica’s it was sunset. She had a rather large apartment, which encouraged me to spend my nights there quite often. When we left the car we could barely keep ourselves under control. We just wanted to make love with our new equipment. I think Erica had a constant woody since we left the restaurant and although my back hurt, my vagina felt moist and my nipples strained against the fabric of my bra. Both of us were excited as hell.

After my love opened the door to her apartment, she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. A rich girlfriend really had her advantages I realized once again. Having a bedroom with a double sized bed was really nice. I really couldn’t wait to use it.

“So lover, how would you like licking my dick?” Erica asked, whirling around her own axis after undressing.

Not so much, I’d rather have it in my cunt. But well, what could I do? She’d certainly licked mine often enough. It was only right for me to return the favor now. She’d never been complicated about sex and I wouldn’t start just because I got a vagina. Anyway, licking a dick would be a new experience for me.

“Ok, shoot your hot cum into my mouth,” I said, kneeling down in front of her.

Erica sat on the edge of the bed and her erect dick dangled in front of her. I slowly went down on my knees and took it into my mouth. It felt both gross and interesting. One of my hands started playing with her balls and the other stimulated her shaft, while my tongue flicked over her glans. I started to move my head down on her dick, but I couldn’t get too far because I started to gag when the tip reached my throat.

I continued to switch between licking and sucking her dick, while I continued my ministrations with my hands. Soon, my love was moaning, and I licked the salty pre-cum from her glans.

“Tommy! I think I’m cumming!” Erica suddenly yelled and true enough her dick started pulsating and squirting hot cum into my mouth.

I was surprised. I’d expected a hot salty fluid, but I certainly didn’t expect it to taste like apples. I looked up and saw the beautiful blue eyes of my lover sparkling. A slightly smug smile adorned her face and made my heart flutter in love for her.

“Did you like my surprise?” she asked.

I nodded, still licking her shrinking penis.

“Good, I asked them to change the taste as a special surprise for you,” she explained and continued with a teasing grin. “I have to keep my personal cocksucker motivated.”

Nice tasting cum certainly was motivating, I couldn’t deny it. I gave her shrunken dick a last lick and let it go. I stood up, raised my eyebrows and just smiled at my love.

“Ok, ok, it’s your turn. I guess I’m going to practice my skills as pussy and tit licker,” she said, leering at my breasts.

I wouldn’t let my love wait any longer and undressed for her. The shirt and the trousers went off and then I smiled at her. “Don’t you want to take my bra off?”

Erica stalked over to me, a predatory grin on her lips. She quickly unsnapped my bra, took it off and started massaging my breasts. I kissed her, deeply. Our tongue wrestled with each other and the feeling emanating from my breasts caused me to gasp into her mouth. A hand snaked down to touch my clit, a shock of pleasure ran through my body and my legs became wobbly.

My love held me and helped me over to the bed. I felt like a puddle was forming itself between my legs. Did they fuck up my new plumbing, or did a real girl feel the same? I probably was just imagining things, because it wasn’t like my pussy juices ran down my legs. I looked down and saw that my nether lips were very moist, though.

Lying down on the bed, I spread my legs. My love went on her knees before the edge and pulled my groin to her face. My legs parted further in expectation and then she started licking. Her tongue split my nether lips and elicited excited moans from my throat. She tried to lick away the moistness from my labia, but failed since my glands did their best to keep me lubricated. While she was licking I began playing with my boobs. They were really sensitive compared to the rest of my body, and flicking and rubbing the nipples increased the sexual tension Erica built with her licking.

Finally, she touched my clit. My excitement jumped as a shockwave of pleasure ran through my body. I writhed a little and increased my nipple ministrations. My excitement reached a plateau and with a final lick of my hyper sensitive clitty Erica pushed me over the top. I started writhing in orgasmic pleasure. More shocks ran through my body, my vagina started contracting, and my nipples felt on orgasmic fire. I screamed something along the lines: “More, yes more!”

Then, after some time the spasms of pleasure subsided, but I wasn’t done. I told Erica, “This is really great, I just had one of the most mindblowing orgasm of my life and I’m still ready to continue.”

“Well… you didn’t spike your pussy juices,” Erica pouted. “Now I also want to cum.”

I felt a bit guilty about that, but I didn’t even know it was possible. Still, she was right, now it was her turn again. I slid back on the bed and opened my legs invitingly. My pussy tingled in anticipation and my love also climbed on the bed. Her dick was stiff like a rod and I really needed it to fill me. She crawled over to me, her stiff lovestick dangling in front of her. I moaned in excitement, my whole attention was focused on its tip. She didn’t enter me yet, her hands wandered to my breasts and started stimulating them, slowly caressing them and carefully flicking my nipples.

Lust overwhelmed my dignity. “Please, enter me, please, I can’t stand it anymore,” I begged.

Erica crawled on top of me and forced her tongue into my helpless mouth. I surrendered to her, letting her dominate me. Then finally, her manhood touched my quivering nether lips. A silent cry of need escaped me and then, slowly she started to penetrate me, parting my sensitive folds.

While the sexual organs of real girls and tomgirls are pretty similar, there is a major difference. Tomgirls like me still have their male hormones, which means we don’t have the sensitive skin of females, but instead we have a super sensitive vagina. We don’t need to birth through it, so it is ripe with nerve endings to increase the pleasure; nerve endings I felt for the very first time when my love entered me and expanded the walls of my vagina.

I desperately cried out in a lustful scream as Erica shoved her dick into my wet pussy. The feeling of my nether lips being spread by her advancing penis, the slow rubbing of my sensitive walls as she pushed it deeper were just enough to push me over the peak. Shocks of pleasure ran through me as a first orgasm shook my body.

My love didn’t relent though and started pounding me, while rubbing my boobs with her chest. Every time she entered my super sensitive depths, I cried out in mad pleasure. I couldn’t do anything but spreading my legs until they hurt. I was totally at her mercy; my love dominated my whole being. I only existed for the pleasure of her stimulating my hungry pussy. Every shove pushed me higher, closer to another peak. Every time she pulled out her dick, I yearned for it filling me again.

My first orgasm may have been comparable with the Matterhorn, but the orgasm that was building felt like it would peak on top of the Mons Olympus. A last time her love rod grazed my clit and was shoved into my depths. Everything was tingling, moisture was flowing from my cunt and my whole being was filled with a need for my lover, Erica. Then, I reached the peak and the orgasm hit. Incredible waves of pleasure surged through my whole body, while my pussy clenched around her dick. My boobs felt like they were exploding, tingling and building secondary focal points for the waves of pleasure. Finally, there was a shot of moisture in my pussy and my eyes felt like rolling back into my head. Then, my consciousness was overwhelmed by the storm of sensations and all I felt was pleasure.

I actually fell unconscious, the pleasure had overwhelmed my mind that much, but after Erica had woken me again, we continued our lovemaking. It was the most incredible night of our lives. Erica loved the dominance she’d won in our lovemaking, her control over me, while I relished in my helplessness and loved how she could play my body and mind. Both of us felt an unknown freedom, both sexually and in expressing our love.

The next day would come and it would bring its own challenges and troubles, but that night both of us only thought of bringing the other to a higher peak and merging our bodies in pleasure.

***

AN:This is only the first part of this series. I haven't written more yet, but I will continue this. I hope you liked the point where this story ended, since I try to avoid cliffhangers.
As usual I'll be super grateful for critic, comments and guesses(especially guesses since they help to develop this world)
Thank you for reading

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting Premise

Good story, can't wait to see where it goes.

RAMI

RAMI

I think I'll explore the

I think I'll explore the world and look how their relationships developes. There will be problems for both of them... I've never written something like this before and it's not what I read much, so it's kind of an experiment for me. I need to keep the balance between writing a wish fullfillment an an exciting story ;)

thank you for your comment,
Beyogi

Mee-OW! :D

Extravagance's picture

That was purrticularly erotic. :)

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Mee-hug :D

I'm glad you liked it. This was sort of a wish fullfillment fantasy that was sparked when I read the original.

*huggles and scratches*
Beyogi

Tomgirl

Interesting. How many different combinations of sexual characteristics are there? I guess we'll find out. Good story.
BTW, do you have the hospital's phone number?

GinNC

It's seven or eight

It's seven or eight combinations without different hormone configurations.
I could give you a phone number, but it won't help you much for the next 20-40 years :D

Thank you for your comment,
Beyogi

Super duper

I like the bits when Erica is talking about getting a penis and testicles. (Sigh -- ah to feel testicles hanging between my legs -- heaven!)

Would like to hear more from her side

Trap

I'm glad you liked the story

I'm glad you liked the story :D The story I linked in the note on top of the story describes such an operation from the genteic girl side. She doesn't get testicles though... (Viva la Revolution)
I think I can have Erica talk a bit more about her impressions with her new genitalia in the next chapter.

Beyogi