A dark night in pine grove

Printer-friendly version

On a dark moonless night a young woman in a red ford mustang speeds down a winding road with her radio blasting.

She passes a police car going about twenty miles over the speed limit.

The cop turns on his over head lights and takes off after her.

The woman smiles when she sees the cop then she pulls over. The officer was a about six foot two and a little plump around the middle with a few bald spots showing. With a smirk on his face he walked over to the car.

The cop walked up too the driver side. “Ma’am I need to see your lenience and registration”.

“Sure” she said as she opened up the glove box and pulled out a small purse.

“Damn this girl’s fine” the officer thought. The girl was about twenty, she had long sexy legs and was as blond as could be.

“She would be a fine addition to the town” he thought.

He took her stuff back to his car then sat there a minute acting like he was doing something on his computer.

The woman was watching his every move, she reached into the hidden door compartment and pulled out her three inch curved combat knife.

The officer strolled over to the car, “Ma’am could you step out of the car please”?

“Sure sugar” she said in a seductive kind of way.
The officer was too busy looking at the woman’s ample breast to see what she had in her hand.

The woman hid the knife in the palm of her hand it was small enough and the whole thing blade and all was the same color as her hand.

“You know speeding is a serious crime here in pine grove” the cop said.

“But I might let you go for a little favor” he lied this beauty was going to become part of the town no matter what she did.

His hand moved toward her breast but then before he could react the woman was behind him with his arm locked behind his back.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOOING”?!! he yelled.

“What should have been done along time ago Billy”.

“Wait how do you know my na…AWAAAAAaaaaa” he yelled as the curved blade made it’s way through the base of his scull and into his brain.

Billy fell to the ground dead. “Blood hound 1 actual this is Repunzel 2 6 target four has been dealt with over”.

“Roger that repunzel 2 6 make your way to the rendezvous at point echo and wait for further orders”.

“Copy that”! she said as she took off her short dress and sandals. Then she opened the trunk and grabbed a bag with her gear. Five minutes later she was dressed from head to toe in black combat gear, she grabbed another bag and pulled out a suppressed M4 and her beretta.

Then she got back into the car and headed for point echo.
Mean while across town a four man team of men made their way to the pine grove power company’s power plant.

Witch was about five miles outside of town, the team leader made his way to the fence, he took his tester and touched it to the fence.

The light showed green saying the fence wasn’t electric. One of the men pulled out a pair of wire cutters and started on one side of the fence while another man did the same a few feet away.

The men made there way through to one of the plants side doors.
Then using a new tool they quickly had the door opened.

Samantha Rogers was making her rounds in the plant, she enjoyed her time at work even though she had enough money to own this plant she still liked having something to do other then bossing around the “Help“ back at the house.

She was walking past the generator room when something caught her eye. She looked down by gen unit one and saw a man dressed like a swat team member bent down putting something by the generator.

She slowly opened the door and pulled out her pistol, she got about ten feet from the man pointed her gun and pulled the trigger. The man fell to the floor dead. She walked over to the man and was shocked to see that his hands were tied to part of the generator.

She pulled off his mask and screamed when she saw the face of her fellow security guard and husband.

“MARK”!! she yelled. As she was crying she heard someone laugh.

She grabbed her gun and turned, she felt a hellish pain as a bullet from a silenced rifle hit her wrist.

She was screaming and grabbing the place where her hand use to be.

“You know I was very surprised to see you cry when you found out you had shot your dear sweet husband” one of the men said.

She looked up and her blood went cold, “You” she yelled even though she was in severe pain.

“I would say it’s nice to see you again but I would be lying” the young man said.

“Why are you doing this”? she yelled.
“Oh me I’m just part of a bigger operation being held by someone else”.

“But you should already know why I volunteered to be part of it you vindictive bitch” she could feel the venom and satisfaction in his voice.
“The packs are set sir” another man came over dressed in a security uniform witch Samantha saw was her husbands.

“Well it’s time for me to be going, I have a long night ahead of me”! the young man said as he pointed toward a large vat of cleaning acid.
“Cut off her other hand and toss her in there”!
“Then wait in the safe zone till this place blows, since this place supplies power to the next county over I want you to turn anyone who comes here to investigate away”. “yes sir”! the other man said.

“You two on me” he said to the other men.
He smiled as he heard mistress bitch screaming as they left the plant.

Three other teams made there ways too three different radio and satellite communication towers around the town.

They killed any personal on site that were on list one then knocked out those on list two before setting their explosive packs.

Jamie Lynn Swanson was sitting in her library reading her stock quotes when the lights went out, she called to one of the many maids she had to bring a flash light.

“As you ordered mistress” the young maid bowed in the dark room while handing the light to Jamie.

“Very good missy, I’m so glad your training is working so well and you have fully accepted your new permanent place in the world”!! the maid shuddered.

The maid missy or derrick Jones had been in this hell hole of a town for six months, he had fought what they were trying to do but his last escape attempt cost him his manhood.

He or she longed for the day she could teach this bitch and this town a lesson.

Lynn walked out on her front porch and looked at the town, everything was dark and quite except for the town square witch lights were hooked up to a back up generator.

It was quite for a moment but then she heard a sound, she knew it was a helicopter and a big one at that. Then the beast of a helicopter flew over her house and started landing right in the middle of the town square.

The CH-47 Chinook landed right on point and when the doors opened 44 men ran off and started to fan out and run to the houses along main street.

She ran back into the house locking her maid outside when she saw some of the men running toward her house.

The men came over to a terrified Missy, he saw the outfit and nodded to the other man with him.

He pulled out a small hand held computer while the other man grabbed her hand, she tried fighting but the man was too strong.

She was forced to put her hand into a scanner port then a second or two later it beeped.

The man looked at the picture on the display then reached into his bag, while the other man held her he stuck a needle into her arm.

She was crying as the darkness overtook her.

“He’ll be awake in a few hours so we need to hurry” The man said to the other.

A few minutes latter a cussing and fighting Miss Lynn was hauled from her home while all seven of her maids took a little drug induced nap for the next few hours.

Miss Lynn was hauled to the town square where other members of the town were being brought, some were still dressed normally and others were dressed more for night time fun.

A few of the woman and men were dressed in black leather and other various fetish outfits.

There was even a well known judge who was dressed like a big baby along with his wife Or should I say mommy.

It only took about thirty minutes before all two hundred members of pine grove were gathered in the middle of town square.

Most were pissed others were damn near pissing their pants.

“Do you not know who the hell I am”? Miss Lynn yelled. Your all going to pay for this”!! she yelled.

She stopped yelling when a small convoy of military style vehicles came rolling into town, there were five six wheel drive cargo trucks hauling more men. There were four empty busses, three humvees and one black SUV.

Then a large tractor trailer came with a large metal thing on the trailer.

The black SUV stopped in front of Jamie. When the door opened up a woman like none other stepped out.

She was at least six feet two inches tall and had a perfect body to match, she had long flowing silky black hair and piercing green eyes.

She was dressed in a pair of black combat pants with almost knee high lace up combat boots, she was also wearing a black turtle neck shirt with a long open black trench coat.

The men standing around would salute her as she walked by.

The woman was beautiful but her presence sent chills up Lynn’s spine.

The woman walked over and stood in front of her, she looked down and smiled.

“I know you you’re the fi..” “Silence” the woman said sternly.

“It’s time you listen for a change instead of talking” she said.

“You may not remember me because I’ve had a few altercations made but does the name Mickey O’Bryan ring a bell”? she said while smiling.

“It can’t be he’s dead” Jamie thought.
Jamie had shot him well her, her self and watched her body float down the river.

“Are you saying your sissy O’Brian” ? Jamie smirked.
“No I never liked that name when you gave it to me” the woman said.

“My name is Kayla now thanks to you and this fucked up town” she said.

“What are you planning to do”? Jamie asked.
“You see this”? Kayla said as she held up a small booklet.

“Yeah”! Jamie said.
“This is my list, if your name is on the class one part of the list you will be killed”.

The hair stood on the back of Jamie’s back.
“If your name is on part two of the list you’ll be sent to a special prison for the next five to ten years”

“And if your name is on part three your one of the many slaves here and are free to go”.

“What about the children”? Jamie asked.
“All the children fifteen and younger that aren’t slaves here will be taken to a special orphanage until I think they can be given to a new home”.

“What part of the list am I on”? Jamie asked.
“Part one but there may be a way for you to get out of it” Kayla said.

“Really”? Jamie was wondering what she needed to do.

Kayla nodded to one of the men, he walked away and came back with a small child”.

Jamie’s eyes went big when she saw her six year old daughter being placed in front of her.

“Mama what’s happening who are these people”?
Kayla walked over to Jamie bent down and removed her bindings.

“Take this” Kayla said as she handed Jamie a pistol.

“Why”? Jamie asked.
“If you want to live, take that gun and kill your daughter and I will let you walk away.

Jamie looked at the terrified girl and thought to herself.

Jamie said I’m sorry as she pointed the gun at her own daughter.

“MOMMY WHY ARE you doing this please don’t mommy please no”!!
“I’m sorry” Jamie said as she pulled the trigger”.

“CLICK”!!! was all the gun did.
“I knew you were a heartless bitch Jamie but to kill your own daughter that’s low” Kayla said in a not to surprised tone.

The little girl was sobbing as the man brought her over to Black SUV.

“You see if you would have refused and tried to shoot me or to get away with your daughter then I would have put you on part two and you would have been a free woman in five or ten years but you didn’t so enjoy burning in hell you heartless bitch”.

Kayla pulled a large revolver from her coat, it was a shiny custom made silver and gold taurs raging bull 454 casual with a eight inch barrel.

As she was knelt on the ground looking up at Kayla she looked into her eyes, in those eyes she saw all the pain and humiliation along with the torture she had inflicted upon her.

Kayla smiled at the terrified expression on Jamie’s face.

“Goodbye” Kayla squeezed the trigger and Jamie fell over with a large hole in her head.

“Sort the people out, kill the one’s on part one and ship the rest out to the camp” Kayla yelled to the man beside her.

“Yes Ma’am” the man said.
Kayla climbed into the SUV and saw a terrified little girl sitting in a seat facing her.

The girl closed her eyes and waited for the worst, then she felt arms around her, the strong arms pulled her into a tight hug. Then she heard crying.

Stacy opened her eyes to see the scary woman was hugging her and crying.

“I’ve missed you so much”! Kayla said.
“Who are you”? Stacy asked.

“You may not remember me, and I may not look like it but I’m your farther”.
The girl looked at Kayla.
“Mimi”? the little girl asked.

“Yes sweetie” Kayla said.
“Mimi I knew you’d come back” Stacy hugged Kayla tight.
“Are we finally leaving Mimi”? Stacy asked with tear filled eyes.

“Yes we are sweet pea” Kayla hugged her daughter.
Seven hours later missy started to wake up, she looked around at the town.

Normally there were a lot of people out and about but the town was quite, she heard sounds coming from inside the house.

She slowly went inside and found the other maids starting to wake up as well.

“What happened Louise one of the other sissy maids asked.

“I don’t know” missy said while helping the other’s up.

The group noticed that they all had an envelope pinned to their shirts.

Missy opened hers and read.
---------------------------

You are now free from your position as slaves, even though some of you are physically unable to return to being males some of you are.

In this note are the bank account numbers that have been set up using your former masters money. Their funds have been divided amongst you and the other one hundred and fifty six slaves of this town.

If you need any counseling witch we are sure some of you do, you may contact the people whose names are on this list. They already know your story’s and are willing to help.
-----------------------------------

Missy looked at the bank amounts and almost passed out when she read five million tax free dollar’s.

The other maids had the same.

Kayla looked at the child sleeping away in the other seat of the privet helicopter.

“Ma’am we’re almost there” a man in a black suit said.

“Thank you tom” she said while smiling.
She had changed into a pair of tan slacks with a maroon blazer and white blouse along with her two inch heels.

The helicopter landed, “it’s good to be home” she thought as she lifted the sleeping child into her arms.

She was escorted to the large house she now called home, well for a few years anyway.

After a while they were brought into her and her husbands privet room. She sat her child on a large couch and waited.

A few minutes later two men in black suites came in and stood by the door, then a man walked in followed by two more men.

The man was in his mid to late forties, standing at six five and two hundred and twenty pounds of pure mussel and a hard looking face.

Even with his hard looks he had an air of confidence that was very rare now days. The General was a strong charismatic leader who doesn’t take anything from anyone in the public eye.

But when it came to his wife and two now three kids he was a big teddy bear who would do anything and everything for his family.

He walked over to Kayla pulled her to him and kissed her very passionately.

“How did your operation go pumpkin”? he asked.

“It went off without a hitch” she said as she hugged him.

“Is this my new little girl”? the large man looked at the sleeping form on the couch.

“Yes she’s very happy even though I scared her half to death” then Kayla started telling what she had done after giving Jamie the gun.

“Paul/The General was very angry, he had seen many things over his twenty seven years of military service but knowing that there were people that heartless and selfish always get’s under his skin.

Kayla was starting to put a few moves on him when there was a knock on the door.

A short pudgy man in a grey suit and glasses came in.

“I’m sorry to interrupt sir” the man said.
“What is it Simon”? The General asked.

“The press is waiting sir” Simon said while pointing toward the TV that was showing the conference room with a lot of reporters.

“Would it be ok if we picked this up after super”? Paul asked.

“It’s fine she said as she reached over and kissed him.

“I’ll be waiting” she said.
Kayla walked over to a intercom and pushed a button.

“Mattie will you bring Paul Jr. and Samantha up here please.

“Yes Ma’am” the voice said.
A few minutes later while Kayla was taking to Stacy who had just woken up the door opened up and in run two kids Paul Jr. who was ten and Samantha who was seven.

The two ran over and hugged their mother who had been gone for three days.

“Kids I’d like you to meet your new sister Stacy” she said as she pointed to the little girl on the bed.

Sam immediately hugged Stacy and welcomed her to the family.

The two got along from the start then Paul joined in. “Mattie will you take the kids to get something to eat I’ve got to get some sleep”.

“Yes Ma’am” the nanny said. Stacy gave Kayla a worried look but Kayla reassured her it was ok and to have fun in the playroom after lunch.
After the kids left Kayla told the guard to stay outside.

After he left she walked over and watched her husband on the TV, she sighed she loved that man and if it wasn’t for him she never would have been able to stop the people of pine grove.

She wanted to thank him and was a little hot at the moment, but his duties as the leader of the free world had to come first but she would thank him tonight for lending her some of his best spec op’s teams after dinner that is.

She was humming as she looked her selection of very naughty night wear, tonight was going to be a great night for the president and the first lady.

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

very cute

NoraAdrienne's picture

Even with all the misspelled words I enjoyed the story very much. Do you plan to write a another one that tells us how this all came about?

yes

kayla don's picture

Yes i am going to write another story that preseeds this one, and blame spell check.

Words

>> Season of The Witch Part-11 << You might have seen this story by Enemyoffun.

>> A short story of a witch. << This seems to be a story of yours, so you know and use the word "witch". The word could describe a type of magic using being or a follower of Wicca.

There is another word you should learn, namely: which. This word does not have to do with magic or Wicca; it is a preposition. I think you should have used this word: which, in your story.

You spelled the word: witch, correctly in this story. A spell checker (unless magical) would not have high-lighted it.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee