Shawn the Maiden Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version


Shawn the Maiden

Book 1


Chapter 1

By Princess

When a powerful man married a wicked manipulative woman and her daughters hatch a plan to destroy the mans young son. How will Shawn survive

--SEPARATOR--

That Shawn Newman was going to be a freshmen in high school next fall was quite an accomplishment for a fifth grader. He was four months away from being thirteen years old, but he had already passed a series of exams that year to graduate to be a freshman in high school. Young Shawn Newman has proven he was one of the most intelligent boys his teachers has ever seen. But that wasn't all he had done.

Shawn had also helped his father prove he was innocent. Unknown to most people, Shawn has some special skills. Somehow, he knew exactly where evidence existed that proved someone else set his father up. He named the vice president and the accountant for his father’s company, Newman Enterprises. He helped investigators to get a warrant and led them directly to the evidence stashed in the man’s office.

Life was generally good for his family in the small island nation of Nueva Espana. Its Official name was Republica Popular de Nueva Espana, roughly translated to the Peoples Republic of New Spain. It was an large island nation in the Caribbean. It seemed most people lead good and safe lives as long as they didn't fall out of favor with the Ruling Party or the Leader. The only thing he didn't like was that for those few people who did fall out of favor with the powers that be disappeared into the clutches of the secret police and the various camps that the government said did not exist. Life was good for Shawn and his family.

The country was a dictatorship ran by a single powerful Party and its leader. The Dictator called herself the Generalissima Francisca. She ruled the country with an iron fist. Political opponents were often arrested and sent to labor camps. One of her laws was that a woman's word was always taken above a man's word. The judges had made some very weird and cruel judgments against boys that had upset the regime. But, his father knew her so she allowed him to have his ranch house in her country.

He spoke to her once, he asked her why she made it a rule of law that a woman's word must always be considered above a man's word. Her answer was stunning. "Well, Shawn," She stated. "I made that law because in many other Mid East nations like the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and others, it is their rule that a man's word must be taken above a woman's word. What is wrong with me doing the opposite?" He didn't agree, but he felt it better to hold his tongue to the Generalissima.

Shawn had attended the ceremony where the police chief had publicly apologized to his father and arrested the assistant CEO of the company. He was publicly thanked by most of the employees as Newman Enterprises was grateful to him, too. His father was Newman after all. His father, Victor publicly thanked him for exposing the fraud that almost sent him away for thirty years. His father also thanked him repeatedly in private when they got home. Victor doted on his son when they got back. Even his step mother Lilith seemed proud of his achievements. She even thanked him for helping her new husband.

Lilith did seem proud and happy for him at times. He couldn't tell what her feelings really were. She seemed distant. He was slowly growing to love his stepmother and consider her like his own mother. Perhaps, she could fill a hole in his life left by his mother when she passed away.

Shawn was the youngest son of his father, Victor Newman, and his real mother, Rachael. But she died when they were very young and he remarried another woman. He liked his new mother Lilith, And she was very nice to him. She already had 3 daughters of her own. And they all seemed to resent him for some reason. Maybe it was because his father seemed more protective and seemed to favor him more. His father seemed to rely on him the most which encouraged the sibling's jealousy.

It seemed that since his father hooked up with Lilith, there had been problems with his step sisters. And Shawn could do nothing at all to please them no matter how hard he tried. It wasn't that he didn't like her, in fact he wished he could like the woman. He tried everything to get on her good side, but nothing worked.

Shawn loved his father. He was a powerful and pretty controlling man but he was just protecting his son. Victor, being the CEO of multibillion dollar corporation, Newman Enterprises, could be very overbearing at times. Victor was a very powerfully built man, and quite a contrast to his small son who was around 4 feet tall. His son was small even for his age. Victor accepted that and had high hopes for his son Shawn.

The Great Victor Newman as his father was often called, is over six foot fall and known for his powerful shoulders, his ruthlessness in his business affairs. And, his very prominent bushy mustache under his nose. Shawn liked to laugh at his other nickname, the Mustache. That name suited him too.

There was one thing Shawn didn't agree with. They had got into some heated arguments about the matter. But his father wouldn't move on the matter. His father had a very bad prejudice against gay people and said that he would disinherit his son if he was gay. His son wasn't, of course but he didn't mind having gay friends. One of his closest friends was a transgendered girl from school. That brought Shawn a lot of heat from his father. But, Shawn was just like his father in one thing. He could be just as immovable and stubborn.

He got home the night of the celebration, he went though the large double doors to the Newman ranch that he had recently purchased in Genoa City and moved his family there. His father was holding his hand as they entered and there was Lilith. Victor greeted her with a warm "Hello Honey."

She smiled back and then smiled warmly at him. He liked her a lot and smiled back. "Hello, Lilith. " He ran up and gave her a warm hug. Victor seemed happy that they were getting along. There seemed to always be some resentment or trouble from stepmothers and step families. But not here. It made him feel all warm inside.

Her oldest daughter Robyn was very wicked and mean. Teasing him relentlessly, she seemed to hate him with a vengeance. Running a multibillion dollar multinational corporation kept his father busy enough that he was reluctant to bring it to his fathers attention. Shawn didn't want to bring more trouble to his father or risk dividing the family who he loved so much so would just have to try harder to please his sisters. And in her mother’s eyes, her daughters could do no wrong. In that matter, he had to deal with the matter by him self.

He was spread out relaxing on his bed reading one of his magazines when Robyn bust into his bedroom as she did several times each day just to bug him. She was intimidating in her black tight tank top on top that had the words, "GIRL POWER", boldly embodied in pink glitter on the front. she had matching black shorts. The sleeveless outfit showed her bulging powerful biceps and the strength of her thighs. He wished he didn't feel so weak around her. But it wouldn't be so bad feeling weak next to a powerful strong girl, if she wouldn't push him around and humiliate him. It wasn't that he didn't like strong women. But he didn't like bullies even if the bully was a girl.

Robyn stood over the small boy, her hands over her hips in a domineering pose that totally intimidated Shawn, "Hey, Shawn, I have to thank you for bringing me my dress today. That was so nice of you," She told him with a condescending smile.

"You are welcome, Robyn. I wish your sisters had been nicer. You convinced my dad to tell me to do this for you for the past few weeks so you could be nicer, but you probably know you didn't have to have my dad to tell me to help you. You could have asked me yourself and I would have been happy to help you any way I can," He answered.

"What?" She said innocently. "But my sister Judith was right. It is kind of passive to be bringing me my dress like you did in front of her and Levina. That was pretty funny and made you look like a sissy. And you would look kind of cute wearing one of your own. "

He felt his face turned bright red at her comment. She could embarrass him so easily. "Look, sis. I am trying to get along with you and I don't have a problem helping you. You convinced my father to make me do these things for you and I am glad to help you but couldn't you try to be nice about it. What can I do to help you?"

"I guess I could, Shawn. Your father does all he can for you but what does he do for the rest of us. I see how he calls you into his office or talks to you on the phone when he's gone. It’s thing you do isn't it? How you can find things out?"

Shawn seemed embarrassed, "That's not my fault he consults my advice in order to help our family. That's no reason to hate me, I would help you too, if you wanted me to."

He was getting tired of this sisters jealousy.

"But you are annoying, Shawn. But you are so pretty. You would look so cute in one of my dresses. I bet if you were wearing one of my dresses that could tell that you weren't a girl. You have such a small body for a boy. I could just introduce you as my sister Jeanette, people would totally accept you as a girl."

"I cant help that." He said sourly ," I am just small and its how i am built. I tried to get stronger but it wont work. My body was not designed to be physically strong," He was struggling to not burst into tears in front of his her.

"Oh, OK sis. I'm sorry Shawn. But hey, " her eyes lit up. "Let’s arm wrestle, again? That was so fun the first time we did it."

That wasn't very fun for him. She nearly broke his arm and she laughed and called him a sissy princess. She also loved to call him Joan. He was more intellectual and cerebral oriented. She was the head cheerleader and a star gymnast. worked out around five hours per day and pumped iron. He saw her bench press nearly one hundred pounds. He could barely do twenty.

"Last time we did that, you nearly broke my arm. You know you are stronger than me. You work out around five hours each day and I am at my desk at the same time you are pumping iron and working out. You know it isn't fair so why do you want to hurt me. Why are you so mean to me anyway? Sis, I would love to get along. If we could get along then you would be such a wonderful sister."

She laughed, "Oh my dear sister, you are so delicate and girly. Some day you will be wearing dresses for me. But for now, the pictures of you wearing that pretty dress that I have of you will have to do." She was smiling wickedly.

He was shocked, "What pictures, there are no pictures of me in a dress!" He felt his eyes tearing up.

She smiled, "Have you forgotten your school play last year, when you begged for a girls part?"

Shawn's face turned beet red as he remembered the embarrassment of playing Little Bo Beep.

"Shawn, I understand that you begged your teacher to give you a girls part. Is that true?" Robyn asked mockingly. Where was she getting this info?

"Yes, It's true," He said quietly.

He was still stunned. Those pictures were horrible! He looked so feminine in the outfit with those pantaloons and bonnet. The teacher was upset that a boy was playing a girl's part, and had made him wear gobs of make-up. What a nightmare that was! The boys teased him for months.

"I-I didn't want to do it, but the only other roles - the boy ones - had tons of lines, and I had terrible stage fright," He told her

She laughed, "Of course. You being so smart and having such a good memory. I can’t imagine you having stage fright."

"I did last year," he told her.

She left his room laughing at him. He felt humiliated and he wondered why Robyn was so cruel.

That his father seemed to favor him was the reason his step sisters were cruel to him and he knew it. They considered him spoiled. Being the youngest child of the family and his father saying he was a miracle also made him a target. His father told him that Rachael was unable to conceive a child and they tried many times. But finally after years of trying, she conceived with him, but after a few years, she passed away with some mysterious illness that they never figured out. He didn't remember much about his mother Rachael. He had enough and went to sleep with those troubling thoughts running though his head.

He was embarrassed by his father the next morning when he woke up to go to school. He had showered, it had to be quick because his step sisters needed the shower too. Then he went to the kitchen for breakfast. It was barely six thirty in the morning when his father came in all happy. He was holding a large package and smiled. "Hello Shawn, I was hoping to see you before I set off. How are you doing, my son?"

He smiled back, "I am fine, kind of tired. Morning came too soon."

"Oh. Well anyway, I got something for you. Here open it," He waited as Shawn went up to him and took the package. His father looked very eager for him to take it. Shawn opened it and saw that it was a brand new Jacket. And an very expensive one by the looks of it. The Jacket was adorned in extremely colorful patterns. Shades of bright red, blue, purple and gold trim along the edges. His mouth hung open as he stared at his father who was smiling with joy, "Isn't it beautiful, Shawn? I brought it for you last night. Try it on."

He couldn't believe it, as he put the beautiful colorful jacket on. It looked almost feminine. But It was a nice jacket. But he looked over and saw his sisters Robyn and Judith glaring at him in total jealously. Sneering more like it.

His father said, "I am glad you like it, Shawn. I will be here when you get back, but I will have to leave for business tonight. I will be gone for around three months."

He smiled and said, "Thanks, Dad. I like the jacket. I have to leave for school now."

They hugged as Robyn kept sneering at him. His father didn't even seem to notice. He patted Shawn on the back and said, "Better get going Shawn, or you will be late for your last day of school."

Shawn went out the door wearing his new colorful Jacket. He heard his sisters whispering to each other in the back seat on the ride to school. He went to the same school as Simona and Judith. They were all around his age, only they were bigger and built like their older sister. It worried him that they were all whispering to each other. It wasn't like they don't usually talk to each other in the back. They talked to each other a lot, but usually, they talked loud and he could overhear if he wanted to. He began getting worried about what they were talking about.

The day started off as a usual final day. Not much work was done. He was in middle school, after all. The family’s personal chauffeur let them off at the school and continued on to the high school for Robyn. Most of the classes were fun and the teachers told him goodbye for the summer. The day went that way for the most part. Until his last period class. That teacher never really liked him. He was happy it was the last day of school, but when she let class out, she called out to him, "Shawn can you come up to the front and stay for a few minutes. we have something we have to talk about. "

Shawn groaned and stayed as the rest of the children walked out. He sat in the front roll and waited. She walked up to him.

Sue was a large, over six feet tall. She was very muscular and it was said she could bench press over two hundred pounds. She doubled as the science teacher and the physical education teacher and a coach for the boys football team. And she always picked on Shawn for his name and small stature. She put her hands on her hips and scowled down at him. He shrank back when she said, "Shawn. We have a problem"

"Ms. Sue, what could the problem be. Haven't I done well in your class?"

She kept scowling, "I thought so but your Sister Judith had a talk with me earlier and told me something."

Oh this couldn't be good. His voice was trembling. "What--did---she---tell you?" He asked slowly.

"Judith told me that she found something in your bedroom. scores for the tests. It seems that you had been cheating."

He bolted up. "Cheating!! I never cheated on anything. Miss Sue. Honest!" He pleaded with her. He didn't have to cheat at anything. But, he suspected Robyn and Judith set him up.

"Sit down Shawn. NOW!."

"Yes. Cheating. She showed me and it is quite clear. But she pleaded for your case, so I won’t be too hard on you."

This still couldn't be good. Not if Judith was involved. "All you have to do is attend summer class with me. I will teach you this summer."

He stared at her getting more afraid. "I will go to your place and personally tutor you. Instruct you and if you pass. I will give you the final credits you need to graduate to high school next fall. "

He groaned out loud in despair. Sue hates him.

"Shawn, it’s the only way you can graduate. You are dismissed."

He left thinking that there was no way he would graduate now with her controlling his final credits. She hated him, there was no way she would let him pass. And she would enjoy denying him the credits. She would probably make it impossibly hard for him. The chauffeur was waiting for him when he went out the front door. Judith and Robyn was there waiting for him, wearing huge smiles on their faces. Judith asked mockingly, "How was school, Shawn?"

He didn't bother to answer. Even at twelve, he suspected Judith set it all up and she damn well knew. But, answering her in anger would accomplish nothing. He kept his silence. He would address the situation when he wasn't so angry. Perhaps somehow, there was a way he could make peace with his step sisters.

The ride home was mostly pleasant after Robyn realized he had no intention of engaging her in a argument. He had a lot of practice in self control over the past six months. They usually found a way to beat him in an argument and usually pinned the whole thing on him in the face of his father who would blame him for causing trouble. So he learned to keep his silence. They went back to whispering among themselves. The chauffeur looked over at him and asked, "What happened today, kid?"

He shrugged, "I'm not really sure. My favorite teacher, Miss Sue," He made a disgusted face. He knew Shawn was being sarcastic. "Accused of me cheating on the final. Somehow, Judith set me up and Sue bought it. So she is withholding my grade unless I agree to let her personally tutor me over the summer. We know her, don't we?"

He chuckled. He knew she hated the boy.

"I wouldn't hold my breath that there was a way to please her. It looks like I'm going back to middle school next year. Oh well, another year won’t kill me."

The man reached over and patted him on the back. "You will survive. But, perhaps a talk with your father will settle things. I am sure he could have a talk with her or the principal. But in this country, you never know."

The boy shrugged, "I wish, but he's way to busy to deal with my little problems. He's leaving tonight, but I will tell him about the tutoring I have to do this summer. I have to tell him." Shawn looked sad, "He will be so disappointed in me. He expected me to graduate."

He looked kindly at the boy and said," No he won’t, he loves you Shawn. He won’t blame you."

His father was waiting for him when he got home. He stood up smiling and said, "I am glad you are back, Shawn. I won’t ask how school was. I got a call from the principal and I have to say, I am raging mad at the moment. "

Shawn looked afraid and flinched away at the tone his father was using. Then the man’s face softened, "Oh don't worry, Shawn. I am not in any way upset at you." He gave Judith a cold look, then returned to Shawn, "This really has me worried. I thought Sue might try something like this and I am afraid, with the way things are in this country that there isn't much I can do. You will have to obey her, do what she tells you and try to satisfy her. Lets just hope she doesn't want to hurt you." He looked sad.

His son smiled back, "Don't be surprised if Sue isn't working there next year. Or anywhere in a school for that matter when I am done with her. No school will risk hiring her. But for the moment, I am afraid you will have to play her game. "

Shawn frowned at that news but it was what he expected. Victor was a very busy man. He took his time to get around to stuff, but when he did, it was dealt with. "I know that wasn't what you wanted to hear, but I have something else for you to make it up. I have named you the sole heir to everything, and as of right now, you own 49% of the stocks in Newman Enterprises. When I return, you will have a lot of authority in the company. Of course, you being a minor, won’t be able to exercise it for a few years without someone speaking for you. That will be dealt with also when I return."

That put a smile on Shawn's face. The small boy ran over and hugged his father. Victor hugged him back tightly. "If that woman so much as bumps you unkindly or harms a hair on your head, I will have her brought up on serious felony charges when I return. Tell me everything she does, Son."

"I will, father," He was looking up at his father.

"Now that is settled, I have to be off to Berlin. I am leaving you in the care of my wife Lilith. Do as she tells you, son, and she will update me on events. I will return in four months from now, if things there go well."

He suspected that also. He was trying to make a deal to start up a few plants in Germany and negotiations with the European states and the European Union were always lengthy and tedious. So many people had to approve of everything that things usually took months to set up. But few ever refused the Great Victor Newman. Some people called him the Black Knight and many people called him 'The Mustache'.

After saying that, Victor was off. Shawn was tired, so he went to his bedroom and laid down. The day sucked and he was not happy. He had a feeling that his step mother Lilith would make things very difficult for him also. And he didn't like how his step family looked at him when his father announced that he personally now held 49% of the stock in Newman Enterprises.

It was late in the evening so he laid down for sleep. He fell asleep almost immediately. He had a very troubling dream that night. It was a long elaborate dream and he didn't remember most of it. But, he remember how it ended. Everyone was honoring him, bowing down before him. He awoke shortly after that and even though it was only three hours later, he felt fully energized and awake. He laid there thinking about the dream for several hours before sending his father an email detailing what he had dreamed. He talked with his father about his mysterious dreams and gave his father advice. His father always wisely took his son’s advice.

Then he laid there until morning. Judith and Robyn busted in around 10:00 A.M. that morning. And they looked angry, "I hear that you dreamed that we all knelt down to you Shawn. That is so funny, you dreamer."

W-what?, "he asked afraid. His voice trembling.

"Our mother told us that your father told her that you had a strange dream. They talk a lot. He trusts her, but she told us. Then she left for the morning. We are going to have some fun with you now. We are all alone.

He was suddenly very afraid. "Wake up sleepy head. We have some things we would like you to wear for us. You dreamed that we knelt to you, well now you will kneel to us. I will be your mistress," Robyn said.


Shawn the Maiden

Chapter 2

Shawn was old enough to know what she was talking about. And he didn't like it at all. It was obvious they had chosen this moment to act. There was no one here to protect him and he was clearly at his sisters' mercy.

"Shawn, dear, we're planning a girl's afternoon by the pool. Naturally, our first thought was to invite you," Judith smirked.

Maybe this was what he wanted. He smiled, "Sure. Let me get my swimming trunks on and I will be there for you. "

"No need to Shawn. We've already got a swimsuit for you. Here look what we got for you to wear." She said mockingly.

His earlier joy at being asked to be out by the pool with his sisters vanished. It seemed that they had prepared to humiliate him. Judith was holding a two piece pink bikini. It was black with little white bows all around the waistband. He wanted to cry. The bikini top had two very large cups with a large pink bow between them. When he stupidly asked why the top was so big, Judith and Simona all laughed. Judith said they had that covered and he would be made to fit into it.

He looked stunned at Judith and said, "There is no way I am wearing that. You can’t make me!"

"Do you think you're man enough to stop us? I don't think so," she challenged. She stood in the middle of my room, her feet spread, arms crossed; her mouth was in a sneer.

He didn't want to fight her. She was like his sister after all and there was no way he could ever fight her, anyway. But they were going too far with this. Shawn grabbed for her arm trying anything to make her see that it was wrong, but as he reached for her, Judith spun him around, grabbed his arm, and easily twisted it behind his back. It hurt like crazy. Shawn was helpless.

"Stop, Judith! That hurts."

His face was contorted with pain.

"Of course it hurts, Shawn. But you don't have to cry. Boys have done this to me and I didn't cry like a baby."

"I'm not crying... oww!" Shawn squealed. Judith twisted his arm cruelly and pulled it higher on my back. The pain was excruciating.

"Stop, please!" He was on his tiptoes trying to ease the pain. It hurt so bad, Shawn was dismayed to find himself begging Judith to let me go. He didn't care that he was humiliating myself in front of his sisters; the pain was too much.

As his sisters clapped and giggled at his plight, Judith spoke up. "Promise to be a good girl for the rest of the afternoon," she said sweetly. She gave his arm a cruel twist.

"I promise," he managed to squeak.

"Say all of it," she ordered.

"I-I promise to be a good ... girl the rest of the afternoon." He could hardly say the humiliating words as tears rolled down his face. Mercifully, she released her grip on the boys arm.

"Isn't it a relief to admit the truth?" she mocked. "You're nothing but a ridiculous little sissy," she spat with a smug look on her face.

As Judith and his sisters pointed and laughed, Shawn began to get angrier and angrier. Rage overcoming his pain and he rushed at her again, but Judith grabbed him and threw him to the floor. She then yanked Shawn up and put him in a painful full nelson. It was almost as if she was ten times stronger than him but she probably was. He got so frustrated, he could feel a tear forming in my eye. "Why are you so cruel, Judith. "

He began crying in helplessness.

Judith mocked, "Stop crying, girl. It will be fun."

He knew that he had little muscle tone at all. He didn't work out and his life wasn't very active. He spent a majority of his time alone at study. Shawn felt so weak and helpless. Fear gripped him as he knew Judith and his sisters were all much stronger than him. They were a bunch of cruel girls! He was completely at Judith's mercy! For the first time in his life, he felt real fear. The girls all cheered his utter defeat. It wasn't often they got to physically control a boy - much less an older one. It was clear that they enjoyed the experience. He began wondering if cruelty was simply part of a females genetic makeup. Were women naturally cruel, all of them?

Judith in her cruelty couldn't help but rub it in. " Of course I am going to keep you feminine for ever, Shawn. I'm afraid Daddy's little man is going to disappear forever," she smirked. " Hand him the swimsuit, Simona." She held out her hand without taking her eyes off him.

Shawn backed away like she was holding a snake. Permanent "Judith! You can't be serious. I'm a boy! My life will be ruined if I'm seen outside in a girls swimsuit. You can't do this. You know what they will think of me, what will probably happen! You know how the courts will treat boys like that, Wait till I tell Dad! You're going to be in so much trouble." He panicked. This couldn't be happening. He began to realize their plan and that they might get away with it. I had to get away.

He tried to run from the room, but the laughing girls grabbed him and easily held him tight. A smiling Judith motioned for them to pull Shawn back. Judith decided he needed a few changes before he could fit in with the girls. First, Simona and Levina made him get undressed. He pleaded with his sister but it was no use. They got everything off him and of course the cruel girls had a big laugh at him. He was not well endowed.

Judith mocked, "We had bought some hair removal cream but it seems there's no need. He has none anyway. "

The girls really had a big laugh about that.

He really felt like crying, He was twelve, what did they expect. He doubted many of them had hair either, except for Robyn. But being surrounded by cruel mocking girls each stronger than him. He thought it wiser to keep his mouth shut. It was so degrading to be like this.

Then, after the humiliation and mocking, it was time for the horrible girls bathing suit next. When they pulled the bottom of the suit up on him, he wanted to cry; his front looked flat, just like a girl's! Then they put the huge top over him. Two massive cups sat loosely on his chest. Judith looked mockingly at him. He remembered her saying they had a plan to fix that. She pulled out two enormous fake breasts, which she crammed into the cups of the top. He now looked like he had a couple of giant feminine torpedoes jutting from his chest. They were heavy, and they jiggled and swayed in the monstrous cups whenever moved. That was humiliating

"Oh, Shawn! What a big girl you are!" Judith laughed, hefting the fake breasts in her hands.

A stupid pair of high-heeled stilettos completed his humiliation. Then the girls started pulling him outside like that! He began to panic at the thought of being outside in the humiliating swimsuit. But he knew fighting was no use so he meekly let them take him outside. Perhaps others seeing it might be a good thing. He smiled and walked outside with them. The rest of the afternoon was a total horror. He wasn't too worried about any of the neighbors seeing him. He knew what to do if that happened but he doubted they would like it. That was tough shit if they didn't. Getting their cruelty made public would be good for him.

Then the pictures started. He guessed the girls had all planned this because they all had digital cameras. They took turns posing with poor Shawn and when Judith insisted he smile like a good girl, he refused. That defiance earned him another demonstration of their strength, and cruelty. The girls held him while Shawn began whacking his crotch with a rolled-up magazine until he began crying out. As a result, most of the pictures showed him with a obviously forced smile.

Whenever the smile started to wane, they hurt him some more. He desperately tried to think of a way out of his predicament, but he didn't have any luck. He could only hope that it was all a joke or something and after the girls had their fun, Judith would tell him the truth. As the girls laughed hilariously at his appearance, he was overwhelmed with feelings of helplessness. It was more than he could take.

When he began to sob, the girls laughed even louder. He began thinking his theory on girls was correct. Girls had an inherent cruel nature. He knew what the pictures were for. He knew they would use the smiling ones to try to prove that he was enjoying himself.

"Aww, poor little girl. Don't cry; we're going to make sure you're the prettiest sissy ever."

Shawn burst into tears and they were forced to stop taking pictures.

The girls kept him busy the rest of the afternoon treating him like a slave. They thought it was hilarious to boss a boy around and watch him trying to walk in high heel stilettos. Every step he took forced him to sway like a woman walked and made his massive breasts bounce. The girls took turns ordering him around or forcing him to do dances for them that made him sore and even more humiliated.

He was coming out of the kitchen with another tray of drinks concentrating on not falling in his stilettos, when he ran into his step mom. Her mouth opened in a totally stunned appearance, she slowly took in his appearance from head to toe. He just waited for her response. He didn't think she had set this up. He hoped that she didn't. He was utterly humiliated to have her see me in that awful get up.

"Shawn what is the meaning of this, " She asked in dismay. She stared him with wide eyes, disappointment and disgust on her face. "I leave the house for a few hours and I return to find you looking like a slut. And quite a large busty one at that " She pointed at his bust. "How long have you been dressing like a...girl?" Her voice was choked with emotion.

But she acted like he was doing this all on his own. How could she think that. He stuttered. "Your daughters did this to me! Then while you were out, Judith and her sisters made me dress like this!"

She looked inquisitively at her daughters, who wore well- practiced looks of pure innocence. Judith had obviously prepared them on what to say. She spoke up angrily: "Gosh, Shawn. don't blame us for this. Tell her the truth: You dressed yourself up in that girly bathing suit so you could pretend to be 'one of the girls,' and threatened us unless we kept it a secret. Don't blame us for your perverted little secrets!" The other girls angrily voiced similar sentiments.

Their mother looked at him, her face a mixture of incredulity and revulsion. She fingered the collar of the top, taking in his appearance carefully from head to toe. Eventually, she cleared her throat, "I think you'd better go in the house and change out of your pretty swim suit, Shawn."

How could she believe that he could threaten her daughters. Even if he had the physical strength to threaten them, which he didn't, She knew he was kind and gentle. And she always seemed kind to him too. Shawn gladly ran to his room. He wondered what was planned for now. But, At least he was away from Judith and her sisters and out of that stupid swimsuit. The humiliation wasn't over, though. When he ripped off that humiliating suit, he saw that he now had obvious tan lines from the suit. The outline of that girly two-piece suit was etched into his skin!

When his father got the news, he called Shawn on his cell phone. Finally, a sympathetic voice! He blurted out everything: Judith, The beatings they inflicted on him, the girl's swimsuit - everything. He seemed really confused and incredulous, but assured him that the specialist would take care of everything. He breathed a huge sigh of relief until Dad asked to speak to Lilith again, and he handed her the phone. This wasn't good news. She didn't seem to believe him but his father believed her. What could he do now.

"Victor, I told you about it, " She said with a hint of sadness. "I see, oh did he also mention that when I came home to find him all dolled up in a sexy women's swimsuit and your son was also wearing bright red stiletto pumps and huge breast forms and a sweetest chiffon coverup. He told me that my daughters made him. Really what a pathetic excuse and I know that Judith isn't capable of forcing him to do anything. This isn't a trick on my part. My attorney called and said the judge is already scheduling an appointment with a specialist an expert in transgender people. "

He ran in and said, "Why do you believe them, you know I could never threaten them? You damn well know all your daughters are stronger than me and they are very capable of forcing me to do anything they want They must had set this up to turn you two against me!"

She put on a hurt act and began crying which made Robyn intervene and lock him in his room.

He knew it was no use trying to get anyone to intervene on his behalf. He would just have to ride it out until his father came back. He just wondered if his father would believe him. Somehow, this woman has a hold on the Great Victor Newman. What could Shawn do?

Lilith walked in smiling but it seemed forced to him. He felt terrible. "Lilith, you've got to ..." Before he could finish explaining, she interrupted him like she didn't hear him.

She sighed exasperatedly, "What have I told you about throwing your things on the floor." To Shawn's horror, She retrieved the swimsuit and the coverup where he had thrown them. She held them, smiled sweetly, and said, "These things are too delicate to machine wash. You go hand wash them in the sink."

He swore he heard a giggle as he walked away with his skin crawling. He went to wash the swimsuit and the cover up in his bathroom sing and hung them out to dry on the shower rod. He couldn't believe what he was doing. As he returned to his bed room, he saw Lilith holding the two giant breast forms in her hand. And with a disgusted sigh, she placed them on his dresser and smiled at him again. He knew she was enjoying humiliating him to no end. She hated him, hated how her husband obviously favored him over her daughters. She was having a great time.

He could tell that his stepmother was trying to act normally as well, but the way she looked at him, he could tell that things weren't the same. Lot of times he caught her staring at him, a bewildered and hurt look on her face. Whenever Judith or Robyn wasn't around, he tried to explain what had really happened. His step mother look never let him finish, explaining matter-of- factly that the specialist would take care of everything. he guess he couldn't blame her. He was trying to make her choose between her daughters and him. He knew who she would choose to believe.

He wanted to yell at his stepmother, but decided it was better to keep the peace.

And then couple of days later, Lilith had some errands to run leaving him in the house with Judith. It had been the first time he was alone with his evil step sisters since that horrible assault he suffered. He retreated back into his bedroom hoping that they was finished abusing him. He was wrong. Judith, Robyn, Simona and Levina burst into his bedroom. Judith was holding a black riding crop.

"What is the matter, Shawn?" she asked. "Are you hiding because you are afraid. Well you should be afraid. From now on, whenever we're alone in the house, you come find me and ask if there's anything I want. Got it?" she barked.

"Sure, Judith. Whenever you say. But haven't you had your fun? Please. I think my father really believes I'm a sissy now. He sounded really upset. And you know that Sue is coming to see me today. You cant do this!"

"Of course he is upset, silly. He is finding out that his son is an effeminate sissy. How disgusting and heartbreaking is that for a macho father like the Great Victor Newman? You will be a big shock for Sue, but knowing her she will probably like the change. Now for being such a bad girl and trying to hide from me, You must be punished. Pull down your pants now and bend over," Judith smirked.

He looked at her stunned, "You cant be serious Judith. "

"Oh I am serious, Shawn, " She smacked the riding crop against her leg.

In stunned disbelief, he slowly undid his belt buckle and pulled down his jeans. With a smirk, Judith motioned him to remove his boxers as well. His face burned as he complied.

"Isn't this a fun game, brother dear? By the way, if you say anything to your dad, about our little sister to sissy time together, I'll make you pay. Understand?"

He nodded.

"Good, now bend over my knee like a good girl. That's it now stay there. Perfect. I love to hear you whimper," She said mockingly. Then she hit him hard.

"Oww did that hurt."

By the time she was finished, he was sobbing uncontrollably. She tried to threaten him with more if he didn't stop crying. He bit out, "If you don't want me to cry then stop hitting me. I thought you liked hearing me cry." He sniffed and got control of himself.

What followed was even more humiliating than the afternoon at the pool. The girls seemed to enjoy watching him dance around a pole like a stripper and rub his large breasts they bought him. When they were finally done, he was exhausted from the humiliation. He fell on his bed.

As luck would have it, That was when Sue came. The knock at the door sounded and he listened as she the girls let her in and directed her to his bedroom. Dread filling him as she got closer and opened the door.

He heard her gasp, "What the, Shawn I had no idea that you liked to dress like this when you are at home. Wont this be an interesting session. Well lets get started. "

Not even bothering to tell her what was really going on, she probably wouldnt listen anyway. Hell, theres a chance she was well aware of everything from his step sisters. He stood up and went over to the desk listening to her giggle. "My you are pretty cute in that nity. Get your text book and open it. Lets get this started."

"Yes Ms. Sue"

It was quite a humiliating tutoring session. She kept making comments about what a feminine sissy he was and she had him do some humiliating effeminate poses so she could take a few pictures with her camera.

"Thank you for those. I expect you to be dressed like this the next time also. I enjoyed this session, How about you!"

"Um, " He answered. "Yeah I did too!" He lied but knew that was what she wanted to hear.

Within a few days, Lilith took him over to a therapist and her daughters tagged along. Oh great, he thought. This couldn't be good. We arrived at the well-appointed offices of Dr. Dawn Cindal. He was determined to convince her that this was all a big mistake, and that Robyn and Judith had set him up. He hoped that it would work but he knew it depended on if she was a credible therapist, or if she was a quack.

He couldn’t tell which one it was but he suspected she was a quack by how the office was arranged. His stepsisters were clearly in it together but he didn't think his mother was involved but she chose to believe his sisters’ bogus story about him threatening them to keep them silent. and given that, It seems his step mother is either biased or involved. His step mother was probably just trying to get to the bottom of it. He hoped.

Then it hit him, he was probably screwed. She was a psychiatrist specializing in feminine boys and he knew how things worked in the country. Most of them are quacks and will determine the boy is a sissy no matter what. They enjoy feminizing boys and that is what his step sisters wanted all along. Nothing he said or did mattered here. His sisters may even met her before to set the entire fucking thing up against him. , She will enjoy this and she was going to tell his father that he was transgender no matter what he said. That thought was depressing enough and he started crying.

Dr. Cindal’s waiting room was very feminine and it made him instantly uncomfortable. After a long wait, the doctor came out. He wasn't relieved when he saw her. He thought he saw her before in another case. She was very biased against boys. She looked at him and smiled. He was screwed big time. He knew she was a conspirator. She worked for the corrupt state. His feelings in this were totally irrelevant. No matter what he said, her determination for his treatment was going to be the same. She would diagnose him as a Sissy, the state term, Repressed Sissy Syndrome.

She would recommend some kind of transformation. He knew some transgender people, and he rather liked them. He knew a girl at school that was transgender. He had come to like her over the year they were going there. She came out, looked at him coldly and then looked at his stepmother Lilith and Robyn. She called them first to get some background. He felt like snorting out loud at that. Most therapist want to see the patient, this was obviously a conspiracy.

His sister Judith pulled out a large envelope and she wore a big smile as they walked down the hall. Judith turned and gave him a wink. That made him scared, He had a feeling what was in the envelope. It was probably the pictures.

His stepmother and stepsisters were in there a long time, and he was bored out of his skull. One can only leave preteen age boys all alone in an office for only so long before they get into trouble. Anyone knows that especially a professional psychiatrist. Which also told him she obviously didn’t know her stuff at all. He picked up a magazine from the table. To his amazement, it was something called Teen Sissy. Of course, in this country anything's possible. Humiliation of males is a state policy. At first glance, it looked like any one of stepmother’s and Robyn’s stupid fashion magazines. The topics were certainly the same: make-up, fashions, and relationships with men - the usual. But when he looked closer, he could tell that the magazine was not at all like the magazines his step sisters usually read: it was for boys! Sissies! On the cover was a svelte teen boy, encased in a chic evening gown, his hair in a sophisticated hair-do; his heavy make-up flawless. He was surrounded by a group of muscular men in tuxes, obvious lust on their faces. The name of the article was "Gowns for sissies." Horrified, he flipped through pages and pages of boys dressed as girls and doing typical girl stuff; cheerleading, housework, sewing... the works. He was so grossed out that he didn't notice that the doctor had returned with His step mother. He jumped when he heard Dr. Cindal speak right behind him.

"I see you're enjoying the latest issue of Teen Sissy. What's that article you're so engrossed in? Oooohh, I see; 'The right Gown for a boy.' Interesting."

He began blushing beet red. Then he bit out, "So what will we do now Dr. Quack?"

It was her turn to turn red. "What did you call me, ma'am?"

He boldly looked at her, "I called you Dr. Quack. Have a problem with it. Well, that's what you are. You left me here alone for an hour, while you called my family in. A good therapist would talk to them all together and not leave a preteen boy in the waiting room alone for an hour. You are a total quack, But let’s get this charade over with. Oh and I see you called me Ma'am. Already diagnosed me without talking at all to me. Sure you are a doctor. "

He could see she was already upset. "We are ready for you, Ma'am." And they walked together. She told him, "You would think that as your doctor now, you would want to make sure I'm not upset."

He looked over at her, "I don't think it matters. I have determined that you probably already know what's going on. You know my step sisters are abusing me They may have contacted you before. I also know you work for the state’s enforced feminization programs and you do those charade show trials. The state is probably paying you and you are a willing conspirator. Nothing I say matters. Dr Quack. "

Shawn could tell she was angry and probably going to make him pay but how much worse could it get. They walked into the Doctor’s office and he saw noticing the feminine touches everywhere. After they sat, she smiled and carefully placed an enlarged photograph on the table between them. "Do you recognize this?" she asked sweetly.

He cringed when he saw it. "Where did you get that?" he asked nervously. It was a Halloween picture from a couple of years before. She must had really been digging through his past.

"Your sister was kind enough to share it with me. She's really concerned about you, you know."

"I know but no one will believe me ," he said.

"I understand it was your idea to dress up as the Wonder Woman for Halloween, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, I used to admire strong women." Putting emphasis on used to. "My friends were dressing up as Iron Man, Batman, I wanted to try something different. Children do that all the time; it’s nothing to be concerned about, Dr Quack." He could tell she was really getting tired of being called Dr Quack. Then perhaps she should be a little more professional.

"So you picked that outfit all by yourself. What exquisite taste you have. Wonder Woman suits you." Really professional of her to mock her client.

Then, she arranged some additional enlargements on the table. Damn it! He had thought he threw all of those pictures away. He knew his stepsister knew he had played a girl’s part last year, but he didn't imagine she had pictures of them. She must had got a set of pictures somehow and enlarged them. He was sure he had thrown out all those pictures. Judith was so cruel, must have stolen and kept a set! The pictures were of him in the school play as Little Bo Peep in the fourth grade.

"Judith told me that you actually asked to be in that part," Dr. Quack stated questioningly.

"Yes indeed, Dr Quack," He bit out when his stepmother admonished him, "Quit being disrespectful, Shawn. She is a professional and deserves respect."

"Respect, " He snorted rudely. "Yeah right. It’s clear I'm being set up and no professional psychiatrist would act this way. You won’t believe me, Lilith and you brought me here to this woman. I realize nothing I say matters. I am absolutely sure that Robyn and Dr Quack here had talked about my play and they all probably had a good laugh about it. I'm sure she knows the innocent reason I did. And any professional doctor knows that playing a girl’s play in fourth grade or dressing as Wonder Woman once is no sign of GID. You are a total Quack, Dr. As for you, Lilith, I hope that you aren't in on this too, I hope you aren't a conspirator."

Then he looked at her, "But I do know you have seen all of the pictures from the pool party. Maybe she told you that she beat me and forced me to do that, that day or maybe not. I'm sure you don't care either way. But I will show you something that does matter. In case you do actually give a rats ass."

She shook her head, "I don’t know what you are talking about. My girls are wonderful, and would never hurt anyone. You are making me very angry when you keep accusing them like you are. " Judith gave Shawn a hateful look.

That was when Dr. Cindal gave them a stern look and said, "Now stop that Judith. This is serious now and don't blame Shawn. It is obvious that something went wrong and your brother is now depressed. I suggest you two listen to me now. "

She turned her attention to Shawn. "Shawn, Don't think we don't care about you."

He coughed loudly and it sounded like "Bullshit"

"Now, now, we will have none of that," She said. "I know you are very upset right now and after what your sisters put you though, I can see why. You may be a sissy or transgendered but you don't want to be picked on or humiliated because of it."

"I am not a sissy and I’m not transgendered, Dr. How can you possibly determine that after one session with me especially when I deny it. Have you ever seen a real transgender? Deny it? Don't most transgender desire above almost all else to be the opposite gender."

She was speechless for a few seconds. Things kept coming her way and she was suddenly unsure how to proceed. She was told this boy was only twelve. But, damn if he is really twelve. The boy figured her game plan almost immediately. Then he figured nothing he said would matter because she was paid by the state to diagnose him and that they had probably met with Robyn before this. And now, this twelve year old knows the term transgender and understands it pretty well. His stepmother never mentioned that this boy was very intelligent. This could change everything.

She turned to Lilith and finally said, "I think that Shawn is being very difficult and is possibly a danger to you and your family. I believe He needs to be removed to a location where he is no longer a threat. Some place more secure, only temporary so he can be taught the error of his ways. Do you agree, Lilith."

Shawn saw her smiling at his stepmother as she said it. It was almost as if she knew. Of course Lilith would agree.

"Oh yes indeed Do what ever you feel needs to be done. Send him anywhere. He needs a lesson!

up
98 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Vivians Life Chapter 1

He needs a friend who believes in him.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Dreams and a colorful coat

This sounds familiar. Why am I hearing Broadway tunes in my head? :)

I think this will be an interesting story. Looking forward to more.

--Brandon Young

you asked

The step moms name changed from crystal at the beginning to Lilith at the end.

Judith was called Margarette at one point in the middle.

The flow of the story is interrupted at times. Not sure why this is or the cause but it seems almost like paragraphs were written at different times and different places.

Thank you

I think I took care of those things you mentioned. The name changes. As for the Flow, its probably because im just learning how to write.

As you ask so you shall recieve...

In the first few paragraphs there are words missing capitals, words with capitals that don't need them. Words missing that break up the meaning of a passage.

The basic setup seems illogical too: First of all Vivian is a veritable genius, who has just single handed made the adult CEO of his ruthless father's company confess to a load of crimes that his father had been accused of. Yet is completely dominated by some teenage girls...

His father is a ruthless business man who you'd have expected judging on his character would be quite capable of sorting out his own CEO.

And Vivian who is supposed to be intelligent cannot see how he is being manipulated by his step family.

Also where on earth do you get the idea that many Welsh boys are called Vivian? I have known many boys/men with ambiguous Christian names but Vivian (with the exception of the Young One played by Adrian Edmonson Link...) is among the rarer. I'm not saying there are no men/boys called Vivian in the UK but it's going to be about as common as Jocylen (as a boys name) which is to say very uncommon. That is unless the story is set in the '50s. At which point it would have been more common yet the problem with this would be the outfit that Robyn wears and the logo "Girl Power"...

And if he's his father's favourite son, and can do no wrong in his father's eyes why on earth when he is accused of cheating doesn't he say something... seriously his father is going to automatically take the word of everyone else over that of the son who he loves and admires... the son who's just saved him from prison? Really...?

Now don't get me wrong I enjoy forced feminization, but the inconsistencies and complete lack of any 'fight' by Vivian leaves it more as a feminization story. He isn't being forced because he has about as much self will as a limp noodle. Give him some backbone, make him believable - either he has the back bone to force his father's CEO to confess or he's a limp noodle he can't realistically be both.

Hope that is constructive enough for you. :/

LN

The Legendary Lost Ninja

Thank you

I will try to add more backbone and make him fight more in later chapters.I did write that he was a small twelve year old and his sisters were more athletic fighters. I figured that alone would explain why he doesnt and cant fight them on a physical level. Even Judith who is his age can overpower him.