Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 1649

Printer-friendly version
The Daily Dormouse.
(aka Bike)
Part 1649
by Angharad

Copyright © 2012 Angharad
All Rights Reserved.
  
-Dormouse-001.jpg

I decided to make myself breakfast and was just tucking into it when Trish came downstairs and Jacquie and Simon returned with the dog. He had his arm round her and I felt ever so slightly jealous.

“It’s a lovely morning,” he said, “Why don’t you go for a bike ride?” Immediately, instead of thinking, what a good idea, I began to wonder why he wanted me out of the house–what was he up to with Jacquie?

“I don’t know, I’ve got loads to do.” I replied trying to hide any emotion he might pick up from the tone. I hadn’t actually ridden since Billie died and part of me wondered if I ever would again.

“Can I come with you, Mummy?” Trish stood alongside me tapping my upper arm. It was an irritation.

“I haven’t said I was going yet, have your breakfast.” She reluctantly grabbed some cereal and began pouring it into her dish, her smile had turned to a pout.

“Suit yourself,” Simon dismissed me and walked past, presumably to go and shower. At least I knew he couldn’t have children with her–she’s quite pretty, but I’ve got bigger tits–then, she’s younger. I stewed in my own juices while I ate my breakfast, Trish was wittering on about something, but I wasn’t listening. Jacquie sat down and I wanted to be sick–how dare she try to take my husband away from me?

I rose from the table abandoning my breakfast and ran upstairs–I had to have it out with Simon, if he wanted to move on–so be it. I went into the bedroom, Simon emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him.

“Look, babes, about last night...”

“Are you having a relationship with Jacquie?” I didn’t beat about the bush.

“What?” he gasped, “Are you serious?”

“I never joke about such things.”

“I should hope not.”

“So are you, yes or no?”

“Have you taken leave of your senses–twelve hours ago you were criticising me for being insensitive, now you’re accusing me of having an affair. Listen to yourself, Cathy.”

“What d’you mean? You came in with your arm round her, smiling.”

“Yes, because last night I upset her. She woke early and went to go for a walk and I decided to go with her and take the dog. We settled our differences and I agreed not to push too much for an enquiry. She just wants to fade into the background.”

“And that’s all it was?”

“Promise, yes–you’re the one I promised to love, honour and obey.” He was trying to be funny but I wasn’t laughing. “Cathy, she’s calling you her adoptive mother, she’s all messed up–she’s been abused for God’s sake–I’m trying to support you in helping her to move on. I feel like she’s my daughter, not a potential shag.

“Only last night you were telling me how damaged she’d been because of the abuse she suffered–I wouldn’t dream of touching her–I feel more like her dad than a lover.”

I listened to what he said, I didn’t know if I believed him, and she was still younger than me. “Are you tired of me, is that it?”

“Tired of you? What are you saying–I vowed to be with you for eternity–how can I be tired of you?”

I felt tears welling up and spilling down the sides of my face. Had I made a big mistake again–now he would get tired of me.

“I’m scared of losing you, Simon. I love you so much, I couldn’t bear to lose you.”

“Lose me? Why would you lose me?”

“To someone younger, prettier and really female.”

“Cathy, this has got to stop–right now. You are the woman I love and chose to marry. I want no one else now or ever–but you must put all this unworthiness stuff away for good. You are my wife, how much more female could you be? You’re the one I love and lust after–you’re the one I make love to–what do I have to do–love you now to prove it?”

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me–it’s silly, I know.”

He walked over to me and held me and kissed me, “Jacquie s a pretty young thing, but she’s only a girl–I need a woman, and you’re the woman I need.” With that he pushed me back on the bed and began kissing me and massaging my breasts.

The towel fell away and I became aware of his manhood, hard and erect. He began pulling at my top and pushed his hands up under it, massaging my breasts, pulling on the nipples–I felt milk ooze out from them and he pushed my top up over my breasts and began to suckle me. Then while he was sucking one nipple he began to undo my jeans and pull them down. He was on the point of penetrating me, we were both huffing and puffing with lust when the door opened and Trish walked in–“Well, are we going out for a bike ride or not?” she demanded.

Simon told her to go out and come back in half an hour, muttering all sorts of imprecations under his breath. I began to laugh–the absurdity of it all–and another case of Offspringus interruptus.

In the end, we had to admit we’d lost the plot and I went and had a wash instead, after reducing Simon’s bulge with a little massage–thankfully the towel saved us from having to change the bed again.

I changed into my cycling kit and called to Trish to do the same. By the time I pulled free of Simon–who yanked me down onto the bed again, “I just love women in uniform,” he joked–and got downstairs, Danny, Trish and Julie were waiting to go out on bikes.

Danny and Trish–yes, they enjoy it quite regularly–but Julie? What’s she doing wearing lycra and a bike helmet? It transpired someone told her last night that she was getting fat–so five minutes exercise will be good for her soul and her figure–I don’t think.

“Where’s Livvie?” I asked.

“She’s still in bed reading, Mummy.”

“She’s okay, isn’t she?”

“She’s fine, Mummy, she just doesn’t fancy a ride today.”

“Did you finish having sex, Mummy?” asked Trish without batting an eyelid.

“I beg your pardon?”

“You were having sex when I came in to your room, Daddy was giving you a good seeing to–are you in a better mood now?”

Julie and Danny sniggered behind her while I went bright scarlet faster than a traffic light.

“We were just having a kiss and a cuddle, Trish.”

“So why was Daddy shoving his willie between your legs?”

This question was accompanied by more sniggering, none of it from Trish. I began to think she had no idea of the discomfort she was causing me. She saw what we were doing recognised it as a behaviour, but drew no moral value from it at all. She was stating facts and asking questions–beyond that, it had no value to her whatsoever. Strange or what?

Once they stopped laughing we did have a ride–I might have been quicker walking–we went to Southsea and along the front and back–exhilarating it wasn’t, but it did eventually stop the sniggers.

05Dolce_Red_l_0.jpg

up
241 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I suppose ...

... one sort of ride is as good as another :) I'm afraid it's usually of the bike variety these days for poor old me :)

Had me giggling. Must be my dirty mind.

Robi

Offspringus interruptus

Seems I can recall that happening - though more often it was canine interruptus... A closed door generally solves the latter, unless said canine starts whimpering or scratching the door... Really mucks with the mood. :-)

As to Cathy's jealousy and feelings of inadequacy. Oy vey... I think she'd be more likely to drive Simon off due to that than from any desire on his part for someone else. And, the thought that Jacquie was in the least bit interested in ANY bloke... At this point, ludicrous! Perhaps ONE day, but not any time soon! If Cathy even thought about what she said, she's have realized that. I don't doubt that Simon'll be filling the "trusted father" figure to go with Cathy's "mommy".

Thanks,
Anne

Insecurity

Women often feel it; men don't often understand it.

Transwomen usually feel it worst of all, usually caused by social or family pressure.

S.

Insecurity.

It's not jealousy, it's insecurity and we all know why don't we!

As for 'Offspringus interruptus' well; we've nearly all been there too.

(Is that why so many married couples eventually adopt the spooning method? It isn't so obvious if offspring arrive un-announced.)

Good chapter Angie.

Still lovin' it.

Bev.

OXOXOX

bev_1.jpg

Trish...

"I began to think she had no idea of the discomfort she was causing me."

Nope, she doesn't. Another sign of Trish's extremely high intelligence - understanding the act as a scientific thing without putting any mores into its discussion.

Thanks for the continuation.

Sibling birth Control

Sibling birth Control starts with the first child. Then each one after usually results from superior security surrounding the mating grounds. Our worst gaff was when my oldest, at 1.5 y, got out of her crib toddled up to and defeated our door lock then grasped my toes with her cold wet fingers. I was clinging to the ceiling by my claws like a cartoon cat and my spouse was laughing like a loon hugging our very clever child who was also laughing at me.

I was Misha the cat for nine months after.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 1649

Wait till Simon and Stela here about the ride! LOL! :)

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hmm....

A relatively normal family day... Cathy insecure, Simon concerned about his wife, kids and mischief, additional plot elements moving along, a little sex, and a bike ride.

Thanks Ahgharad

What a contrast

Cathy starts off thinking all dark thoughts about Simon and ends up doing an impression of a tomato.... Great stuff Angharad , And those lines at the end of the chapter from Trish were just priceless...

Kirri

Trish

is old enough to be taught some manners, and there are subject not discussed in a crowd.

Well, she is!