Butchytown 2

Printer-friendly version

bike.gifThis is the continuing story of the adventures of the teenagers in Butchytown, a town where the boys are all very masculine, and so are the girls ... well, almost all of them. When last we left town, butch girl Kathy had caught femme girl Angie sniffing Kathy's jockstrap. With a gender bent setup like this, it can only get more complex. It may help to read the first bit, entitled simply Butchytown 1 (Parts 1 and 2).

After their encounter in the girl's restroom, Angie and Kathy walked and continued to talk about plans for Kathy to give Angie a masculine makeover.

"We'll have to go out and buy you some fly-front briefs and some undershirts" Kathy said. "If were going to do this, we best do you right. I'll build you up from the inside out."

"Sounds like a plan" Angie replied.

"And how about a shirt and tie to complete the outfit"

"Sounds dreamy! "

"Oh look, there's my boyfriend Ken and our friend Mark. Want to meet them. Mark doesn't have a girlfriend so maybe you two might just hit it off."

Angie got a fluttery inside. She looked at the handsome hunk walking toward her and melted inside.

"Er, ah, not today. I have to get home. My, er, mom will worry about me"

"Okay, then. Maybe next time. I'll call you. Until then, stay strapped."

Angie giggled. "You bet. See ya."

Ken and Mark walked up to Kathy. Ken began kissing her passionately.

Mark cleared his throat. "Hey, enough of that you two. Get a room!"

"Oh hi Mark. Its just like we haven't seen each other what like all day"

"Who was that femme girl that I saw you with?" Ken asked.

"Oh her. That's Angie. Wait till I tell you what I happened! I caught her sniffing my jockstrap in the girl's restroom" Kathy said.

"You're kidding!" Ken replied.

"Gee. Will wonders never cease" Mark chimed in.

"As it turns out, she's a transvestite, you know, a crossdresser. "

"No shit. I thought that crossdressing was illegal in Butchytown. Right Mark? " Ken asked.

Mark was looking a bit preoccupied and watching Angie as she was continued down the sidewalk away from them.

"Huh?"

"Isn't crossdressing illegal in Butchytown? After all, you're either butch or femme."

"Whatever you say Ken. "

"Er, right" Mark replied.

"Hey Mark, Ken and I are going to guy buy our tuxes for the prom tomorrow. You want to meet us and then go for as burger."

"Er, ah no. I er have to meet someone"

"Ooooooh! A date, eh Mark" Ken asked.

"Something like that" he replied.

"Knowing you I bet she's a real stud" Kathy laughed.

"Ah, yeah, er, right. Look I gotta go. Swim practice. I'll see you later" Mark sputtered.

"What's up with him? " Kathy asked.

"Who knows? C'mon. Lets go home and grab our Speedos and swimmer jocks and go for a dip ourselves" Ken suggested.

"Good deal. Tell you what; lets just go by your place. Ill wear one of your jocks and Speedos instead" Kathy replied

"Even better! " Ken smiled as they began to walk. "A femme sniffing a jockstrap and being a crossdresser. What's world coming to! "

Meanwhile Angie excitedly rushed into her house. The house was empty as both her parents worked. High paying jobs that, to Angie's eyes, meant more to them than she did. It was this family atmosphere that molded Angie into who she was, a crossdressing femme girl in a town where all the other girls were butch. Well, almost all the other girls.

Angie ran upstairs to her bedroom and grabbed the phone on her nightstand. She quickly dialled a phone number.

"Hello?" The voice came back over the phone

"Hey! Renee! You'll never guess what happened!" Angie replied.

"Hey girl! What-up?" Renee asked.

"You know that butchy girl, Kathy" from school" Angie asked.

"Yeah, I know who she is. She is soooo hot" Renee observed.

Angie got comfortable on her bed and continued. "She's a sizzler alright. She caught me in girl's room sniffing her jockstrap and jilling off"

Renee let out a squeal of horror "Oh no! What happened? Did she freak? Did you freak?"

"Well, I freaked. Angie replied. She left her gym bag in the girl's room and I stole her jock?"

"Really?" Renee asked, her curiosity up.

"Yes really. And she let me keep it!"

"No way!" The though had Renee feeling all gooey in boy's underwear.

"Yes way! replied before boasting, She's really nice and she even offered to do a makeover on me"

"You mean make you all butchy?" Renee asked with more than a hint of surprise in her voice. Butches weren't always too friendly toward femmes.

"Exactly!" Angie replied quite proud of herself.

Renee's tone of voice changed. "You didn't tell her about the club did you"

"Oh no way! She's really freak then." Angie said rather matter of factly.

"If only she knew what went on," Renee laughed

"Yeah if only. Angie agreed and then continued. By the way .. your place on Friday?"

"7 PM and don't be late" Renee answered.

Yes, of course. There were other femme girls in Butchytown. They stuck together, thick as thieves to be sure. It felt different though, just 2 years ago when Angie was 14, and stumbled upon her uniqueness. A mail order catalogue had arrived and made its way to the bathroom. Angie remembered sitting there thumbing though the pages of boy's underwear in awe of the men and the butch girls modeling them. The seed was planted and her minded drifted to what it was like to wear boy's clothes like the butch girls did.

Then a week later she was in the newsstand and came across a copy of Butchgirl magazine. She was about to snag a copy and sneak it into her backpack when one of her classmates came by. It was Renee.

Nervously Angie tried to hide the magazine. "Hi Renee!" she stammered

"Hi yourself. What are you up to." Renee asked.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to pick up some fashion magazines, you now, Seventeen and Cosmo Girl."

Renee eyed her and scrunched her nose. "That doesn't look like Seventeen you have there"

She was caught! "Oh this. It fell on the floor. I just picked it up to put it back. Strange magazine"

"Yeah, I see. You wanna go for a Coke?" Renee asked.

"Sure. Just let me get my magazines"

"I'll meet you outside" Renee answered.

As soon as Angie was sure that Renee was outside the store, she stashed the copy of Butchgirl in her backpack and headed to the door. Nervously she opened the door to step outside and just as she thought she was safe she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Excuse me young lady, but I'd like to look into your backpack" Old Man Jenkins who ran the newsstand stood behind Angie and made his demand.

Renee, who was standing there waiting for her looked on with shock. Angie undid the flap on her backpack, and then in a flash, she tossed her backpack to Renee, the magazine at the old man and yelled "Run for it"

Renee dashed off and Angie broke from Old Man Jenkins grasp. Try as he might to catch them he couldn't keep up as the young girls ran down the sidewalk and turned down an alley. Stopping as soon as they knew they where safe the pair stopped to catch their breath.

Breathing heavily Angie spoke "That was close"

"Yeah. But we got away with it" Renee panted.

"Got away with it? We?" Angie asked.

"Yep .. I saw the magazine that tossed at Jenkins. Look here" Renee reached around to her back and pulled a magazine out of the waistband of her jeans. It was a copy of Butchgirl. "You aren't the only femme girl in town who reads Butchgirl, you know"

"Well, I, just wanted to see..." Angie began stammering.

Renee looked her straight in the eyes, "Not to worry. There's a bunch of us who read it. We kind of have a club"

"A club?" Angie asked.

"Yep. And we thought that you might be one of us. But we weren't sure. This caps it" Renee smiled at her

Angie began to stutter even more. "I.I...I..don't know what you mean."

"Heather Urbanic saw you hanging around the boy's underwear down at the department store. Janice Lang said that she thought that she noticed boy's underwear around your ankles when you where in a stall in girl's restroom at school. And I can see the word Jockey on the waist band of the one's you have on now." Renee's tone softened. "You're among friends."

Angie was gobsmacked. "Okay, you got me."

Renee leaned forward and gave her a hug. "Join us at Heather's house this Friday. I'll sponsor you."

"I don't know. I'm kinda scared."

"Its okay." Renee said the paused. "You do have come dressed butch, you know. That's a rule."

"Well, that's a problem. All I have is a few pair of boy's underwear" Angie replied, a worried look clouded her face.

Seeing this Renee spoke. "That is a problem. Tell you what, come to my place an hour before"

Renee showed up that weekend, and what transpired was the beginning of her immersion into butchyness.

Angie stood in the middle of Renee's bedroom and stripped down to her boy's Fruit of the Loom briefs. Renee handed her a tight white boy's undershirt that had the effect of flattening her breasts

I think well introduce you with a preppy look Renee observed as she handed Angie a Polo shirt and a pair of boy's Khaki pants.

By the time Renee was finished, Angie looked every bit of gender-fuck. She still had her long girl-ish hair and her face was even feminine without any makeup, but from there on down she was all boy.

Oh, one last thing Renee said as she admired her handiwork. She balled up a sock and handed it to Angie.

As an initiation rite for the club, we like our girls to be hung Angie giggled.

And so began the first night for Angie in Butchytown's underground crossdresser scene. Angie lay back on her bed and reached up under her skirt as she thought about all of it, wearing boy's underwear to school, the time she snuck into the boy's bathroom to pee, and jilling off in the girls restroom to the latest issue of Butchgirl. She was still wearing Kathy's jockstrap. It was wet with her pussy juices and the thought of Kathy's pussy juices mingling with her own in the rough fabric pouch of a jockstrap turned her on. She began running her fingers along the outline of her pussy lips through the pouch. As her passion Angie thrust her hand into her jockstrap and started to finger fuck herself. Her hips bucked to meet every thrust of her fingers and her palm rubbed against her erect clit. Soon Angie began to moan in pleasure and with one huge contraction of muscles the inner walls of her vagina tightened around her fingers. As she returned from her ecstatic high she drifted off into a sound sleep, her hand still inside the pouch of her jock.

At 7PM on Friday, Angie knocked on the door to Renee's house. A person who looked very much the part of a college guy with long-ish hair answered the door.

"Hi Renee " Angie said. "Wow! You look super!"

"Thanks. Everyone's downstairs watching videos. Go change and come down. Our special treat is about ready to begin"

"You mean ..." Angie asked her eyes wide with excitement.

"Yes .. I mean ..." Renee smiled

"I'll be there in a flash" Angie ran upstairs and quickly tossed her girly clothes in the corner. She opened the small duffel bag that she had brought with here and dumped its contents on the bed. She pulled off her panties and bra and stuffed them in the bag. Angie then sat on the edge of the bed and reached over to the pile of clothes. Finding the jockstrap that Kathy had given her, she stuck out her foot and began to pull it up to her waist, one leg at a time. Snuggling it around her waist she adjusted the pouch carefully ion her pussy. She then pulled on a boy's football jersey and pair of running shorts before splashing some aftershave on her face. Grabbing a pair of boy's running shoes and socks, she finished dressing and headed downstairs.

The other girls where all sitting around on the floor and the couch and TV flickered with a scene from an X-rated video. Heather Urbanic broke free from the video and came over and gave Angie a deep french kiss. "Hey butchy-girl! You look great. I heard about your encounter. Lucky you!"

"Yeah and I got a jockstrap out of the deal"

"Cool. I hope that you're wearing it"

"You bet I am."

"Good. then we're twins. I'll show you mine if you show me yours" Heather giggled as she led Angie to the couch.

We got a new video. Heather continued. You know, one of the special banned ones. Its really hot.

And banned it must have been, for on the screen, two somewhat masculine college age guys were dressed in bras and panties. Their makeup and nail polish was perfect and everything, but one item, well actually two, was feminine. For in addition to their cocks, they also sported undeniably masculine haircuts. The two femininely clad guys on the screen where lying on a bed, in a 69 position, madly sucking and stoking each other off.

The scene made Renee's clit grow hard, and she could feel her jockstrap getting moist with her pussy juices. Heather and her began necking in concert with the masculine dressed girls in room. Some sported strap on cocks, some were dressed only in Jockey Y-Fronts, other in only jockstraps. The scene was weird because what they where wearing contrasted with their otherwise feminine faces and hair. It was the exact opposite of the scene on the TV screen

Just as things were getting hot, Renee entered the room and clapped her hands. "Attention everyone. Attention! Sorry to interrupt. But its time for our start guest tonight"

The girls all broke from their love making and turned toward her.

Renee dimmed the lights and continued. "May I present to you, Mister Mark!"

With that she started a playing a CD with some sensuous music on it. The door opened, and out pranced Kathy and Ken's friend Mark. Just like the guy's in the video, he was wearing a pair of bikini panties, in virgin white with a panel of lace up the front. An unpadded white lace bra was around his chest. Completing the feminine part of his outfit was a white gather belt and stockings, with white high heels. His lips were wet and full adorned with red lipstick and pink eye shadow and mascara brought prominence to his eyes. His short fingernails where pale pink, and his air was the usual male short back and sides.

As Mark danced about the room in his girlish finery, the girls reached out to stroke his erect cock through his panties. Stephanie O'Keefe got up and began to dirty dance with him, rubbing her jockstrap covered pussy on his panty cover cock as Mark teased her. He knew how to put on a good show and reached into a box and pulled out a soft pack dildo and began teasing the head of it with his tongue and then began sucking it, leaving stripes of his lipstick along the length.

Mark made his way over to where Angie was making out with Heather. He bent down and rubbed the dildo over tithe front of Angie's jockstrap and then kissed her pussy through her jock before looking up at her. Their gaze connected and in an instant they flashed back to yesterday.

Angie tilted her head and leaned forward. "You?"

"You?" said Mark....

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nothing says awkward....

Andrea Lena's picture

...like a too familiar face in the midst of strangers? Interesting story, you betcha! I can safely say I imagined myself as Mark. Where it goes from there? I feel like the kid who puts her hand up in class and everyone else is staring. But I'm keeping my hand up to volunteer! Thank you, TJ!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

"You?"

Oh boy. I'm really liking this series.

DogSig.png

Butchytown 2

Do the Butchytown girls want to be boys except for the fem girls? What of the fem boys?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Three Genders

If I understand it correctly, the boys have no choice and have to be masculine. The girls have a choice between being masculine and being feminine but it is an all-or-nothing choice. If they want to be masculine, they have to be always masculine. I don't know when is it chosen and who does the chosing but changing it is probably as difficult as changing the gender on a driving license. Are there any BTF or FTB transgirls? Why are there common bathrooms for butch and femmes? If they are so strictly divided I would expect 3 different bathrooms: Men, butch and femmes.

re: Three Genders

As I saw it when I hatched the idea of Butchytown, yes, there were essentially 3 genders. The would be males who are always masculine, and then butch girls and femme girls. I did want there to be a bit of a rebellious undercurrent wherein some males wanted to be femme, but male to female crossdressing was illegal. Now that I think of it, all girls where basically born femme, but developed into a natural path of being butch or femme, although for all girls being butch was emphasis of society and what many were encouraged to be in organizations such as 'The Butch Scouts'.

Again, I'd like this be a universe, but one where only a small percentage of the content is male to female. In the universe, while the butch females are strong, they also exhibit no uber-femme traits as is found in many gynarchy role-reversal stories. I want it be truly that they are masculine in every way and eschew anything feminine, because masculinity is the zenith of existence in Butchytown.

Staying strapped

Trap