Tuck - Chapter 129 - Tucky In Love

Printer-friendly version

Does the title say it all?
Tuck by Ellen Hayes
Tuck 129 - Tucky In Love


Click on the link below to download Ellen's .txt file of Tuck 129.
Download Tuck 129 (54.56 KB).

Click here to see all of the Tuck episodes.

Visit the TuckerSpawn Forum The semi-official (Ellen shows up sometimes) website of the Tuckfen!

Don't forget to come back and leave a comment. :)

Also, go to Ellen's site and help her continue writing Tuck!

Ellen's Paypal Donation Box

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So funny it hurts

erin's picture

or maybe some other f-word?

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Amazing, That Ellen

... actually removed that stress and filth preventing me from reading her wonderful story. I actually read this all the way through and found it to be enjoyable like it used to be way back when. This is the Tuck I used to love and read. I can only hope that Ellen keeps it in this old style format now. Good Job, Ellen!

Sephrena Lynn Miller

Yay!

I knew you'd like it again if you gave it a try. ::grin::

And nice one, Ellen.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Awwww, poor Tucker. I kind

Awwww, poor Tucker. I kind of felt bad about feeling good that my thought that Jill-Tuck would not last came through. I am still hoping for Debbie coming back, myself, so this certainly makes it conceivable. Still, this was a very good episode and was a positive step overall.

-r

-a