Plump and Pretty - 6

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 


Plump and Pretty - 6


By Katherine Day


(Copyright2012)


Would he be so pretty
That he’d be one of the chubbies
Chosen to be among the girls
To model fashions for tubbies?

Chapter Six: On the Runway

Brian’s time with the aerobics group seemed to be paying off. Already he had lost nearly ten pounds, most of it in his tummy area, probably due as much to the dieting information the group was provided at each session as to the regular exercise. Brian found his limbs becoming more agile and easier to move, even though the degree of exercise wasn’t particularly strenuous, and consisted mainly of stretches and light leg and arm movements.

As he looked at himself in the mirror now, he marveled at how soft and smooth his arms looked, even though they seemed to have lost some of their fleshiness. As a boy, he knew he should be ashamed of the seeming weakness of his arms, but they appeared to be totally in tune with his desire to be a girl.

In spite of his weight-loss, his breasts seemed to not have changed, still retaining their fleshiness and definite feminine appearance. If anything, as his tummy seemed to diminish, his breasts seemed to grow more prominent, and he played with them in front of the mirror, cupping both of them and creating obvious cleavage. As he did this, he felt his tiny penis grow hard and threaten to explode; it was then that he began masturbating, finding great relief in the culmination, but also great disappointment when the tumult of emanating juices halted, leaving him spacey and weak.

*****
“Mother, what should I wear for the audition?” Brian asked. It was Tuesday night, and he’d have to have clothes ready for a quick change after school on Wednesday.

“Let’s go to your room and see what we can find, dear,” Amy Kendall said. “But Claire at the department store said to dress casually, because they’ll provide you with the clothes for the audition.”

“Maybe I should skip school tomorrow,” he said. “I want to be my prettiest for the tryout.”

“You’ll be pretty, regardless what you wear, dear.”

Brian blushed, realizing his bright blue eyes, full lips, high cheek bones and flowing light brown hair already marked his face naturally as that of a pretty girl.

“But mom, having to run home and take off my boy stuff and change is such a pain,” he protested. “Let me at least skip the afternoon classes.”

“No honey, we’ll have none of that,” she said. “You’re a top student and we don’t want to change that.”

It was true. He was a top student and for the most part he loved his classes. He loved learning about new things and gaining new skills. Yet, he was growing more and more afraid of school, as his growing effeminate behaviors were making him the continual butt of teasing remarks and bullying.

“OK, mother,” he said. “I wish I could just become a girl right now; then maybe I wouldn’t get teased.”

“Oh my darling,” his mother said, bringing him into a tight hug, letting him cry quietly.

For the trip to the audition, they chose a plaid, pleated skirt that went below the knees, a plain white blouse that buttoned easily and a cardigan sweater on the theory that the outfit would be easy to take off and put back on. Brian protested that he thought the outfit made him look fat, but his mother prevailed, noting that he’d be modeling clothes for chubby girls and that being fat was part of the role he would be playing.

“Do you think any of the other girls might find out about me?” he asked.

“I don’t think so, dear. Miss Claire assured me that you should not have any trouble.”

They laid out the selected clothes on a chair in his bedroom; Brian changed into his nightie and prepared for a troubled night of sleep. He was anxious about being in among other potential girl models and remaining undetected as a boy; yet, he was excited about this new public experience as a girl. Together, the anxiety and excitement molded together for a heart-thumping evening in bed, which was finally remedied as reflections on how lovely he looked as a girl flooded his mind.

*****
That day, at lunch, Brian was saddened to see that Amanda was not in her usual place at the table always claimed by a gaggle of girls, most of who were not among the most favored in school. This group included those who were too fat, not stylish or overly smart — all of which seemed to tag them as the “outs” of the 7th Grade class. Brian usually was the only boy at the table, a situation that had long been a topic of derision among other boys of his class.

He could have avoided sitting at the table, but the girls seemed to like him and accept him; besides he enjoyed the talk. In any event, Brian had few other friends that would welcome him. Who would want to sit with a boy known throughout the school as a “faggot,” or “sissy,” or “Nancy-boy,” as one boy who had heard the popular British term called him?

As he surveyed the room, his tray in his hands looking for Amanda, he heard a voice speak out, “Over here, Brian. I’ve got a seat for you.”

It was Mark Eaton, the only boy in his neighborhood who had ever treated him decently. Mark was a year ahead of Brian, and had already established a reputation as being perhaps the best athlete in the school. He was captain of the school’s winning basketball team in the Middle School league.

“Me?” Brian asked, wondering what this popular boy would want with his company.

“Yeah, you,” Mark said with a smile, pointing to a seat next to him.

There were a couple of other boys at the table, all members of the same basketball team, Brian realized.

“Yeah, Amanda said to look for you,” Mark said. “Miss Lombardi asked her to work on the Christmas decorations for the school this lunch hour.”

Mark moved a bit, making room for Brian, and the others at the table nodded a reluctant “hi,” indicating that they may not have been comfortable with him joining them, but realizing that Mark’s own popularity ruled out any objection.

“You’re not eating much,” Mark said.

“It’s my healthy diet,” he responded. “Mainly greens and no dessert.”

“I need all the calories I can get,” said one of the other boys, who had two hamburgers on his tray to eat, plus fries and piece of cake. The boy was slender and wiry.

“He’s a garbage can,” one of the others said of the slender boy. They all laughed.

“I noticed you look a bit thinner,” Mark said, almost as a whisper so that the others wouldn’t hear.

“I’m trying,” was all Brian could say, but feeling happy that Mark noticed.

As the other boys started to talk among themselves, Mark leaned closer to Brian. “How come you never called me about getting together to jam?” the boy asked quietly.

“Really? You were serious, Mark?”

“Of course, I’ve heard you play in band and heard a few licks when you practice,” he said. “You’re good.”

“Thanks.”

“How about tonight after school? I don’t have basketball tonight.”

“Oh, that’d be great, except I have something else tonight,” Brian responded.

“That’s too bad, how about next week, on Wednesday again?”

“That sounds OK.”

“What you doing tonight?” Mark asked suddenly.

“Oh something.”

“Don’t you wanna tell me?”

“My mom has an appointment for me tonight,” Brian answered hoping that Mark wouldn’t ask anything else. He didn’t, and soon the bell rang, signifying the end of the lunch period.

Brian walked to class with a smile on his face. He was flattered that Mark, who was such a popular boy in the school, would be interested in associating with such a loser as himself. His pleasure, however, was tempered with some suspicion over what was Mark’s real purpose in wanting to visit with him.

*****
The Fashion Girl studio was located in a basement area of the mall, and Brian was in awe of several sets that formed obvious backdrops for the fashion shots. There were formal rooms, outdoor sites and beaches (with real sand). There were banks of lights, many tripods, wires and other paraphernalia strung about the floors and overheads.

“There she is, mom,” Brian said, leading his mother over to meet Claire, the Fashion Girl woman who recommended him as a potential model.

“So happy you made it, Bailey and Mrs. Kendall,” Claire said, extending her hand to both.

“Nice to meet you in person, Claire,” his mother said. “I’m so happy you’ve been so understanding about Brian . . . ah . . . er . . . I mean, Bailey and his . . . ah . . . her special situation.”

“I’m just happy you made it, Mrs. Kendall, and our secret is shared only with me and a key person in our management team,” she said.

“Thank you, Claire. I feel I need to make sure Bailey is not humiliated in any way.”

“I’m sure she’ll do fine,” she said with a smile. Then turning to Brian, she said, “You’ve been practicing posing, I hope?”

“Yes, Miss Claire. Just like you said, I’ve been looking at all your ads and posing in front of the mirror, hoping to match what all those girls do.”

“I think you’ll do fine, honey,” his mother said.

Brian had looked across the room; there were seven other girls his age standing about, all apparently trying out for the job of modeling the new “Teen Plus” fashions. None of the girls was overly obese, but all were, like Brian, tall, husky and fairly broad of body. If anything, Brian felt, he had a softer, more feminine look than several of them.

Claire explained the company was to decide what three or four girls they’d select as models, depending on how well the girls looked to the photographer and the fashion designer. In addition, their ability to pose would be taken into consideration, but more importantly would be their ability to respond to commands of the photographer.

“Each girl will be asked to pose in three outfits,” Claire explained after gathering all the girls together. Since all were 11, 12 or 13 years old — and minors — their mothers were along; they were all told to sit quietly in chairs at the back of the studio after having been offered coffee, tea or other drinks, plus cookies.

“Each of you will be assigned a fitting room in which to change,” she continued. “My assistants here, Margot, Haley, Serena and Torrey, will each measure two girls apiece and provide them with the best-fitting outfits. Since, we’re dealing with summer fashions, you’ll each begin with a summer dress, followed by a shorts and cami combination and then jeans and a blouse. Your assistants will help with the changes.

“Now one of my assistants will match up with each pair of girls, and guide you to your fitting room. Oh, and one more thing, we’ll be asking you to all change your undergarments and we’ll supply you with new bras and panties, which you’ll be able to keep and wear home.”

“Now, off you go, girls, and as they say in show biz, ‘break a leg,’” she said with a broad smile.

*****
Serena was a dark-skinned woman, in her mid-20s, with sharp black eyes and a warm smile. She introduced herself to Brian and the other girl she’d watch over, named Kelli, who had a soft, white complexion dotted lightly with barely discernible freckles. Brian had noticed her immediately as one of the prettiest girls, her softness matching Brian’s own features.

“Hi, Bailey, you’re lovely,” Kelli said. “I bet you’ll get chosen.”

“Oh, I don’t know, but I bet you will,” Brian said, taken by the generous attitude of the girl.

“Now, I think you both have a good chance,” Serena said. “You’re both very pretty.”

“But I’m too fat,” interjected Kelli. “It’s not much of an honor to be chosen to model for fat clothes.”

Brian blushed, nodding in agreement.

“Girls, don’t look at it that way,” Serena began. “Look at it this way. First, neither of you is obese and you both have nicely proportioned bodies. Besides, both of you could easily grow up to be truly attractive young women. And, realize that you both have natural beauty and that’s why you were selected for this tryout. Now do your best.”

“Thank you, Miss Serena,” Brian said. Kelli nodded and the two looked at each other, sharing a common moment together.

*****
“We’re in here? Both of us?” Brian asked, as Serena escorted them to a fitting room that was barely much larger than a walk-in closet.

“Yes, dear,” Serena said. “You both should have enough space to dress, and you’ll both be changing outfits at different times so you won’t interfere with each other.”

The arrangement caused Brian to pause. How would he avoid showing his penis to the other girl as he changed undies? It was true he had it tucked now, held in by a gaff that Mrs. Henderson had located for him, but the gaff would be so obvious to Kelli. The other girl seemed to sense Brian’s reluctance, and quickly said:

“Look, since I am to go first for the auditions, and you’re near the end, Bailey, why don’t I go and change first, and then you can follow? Ok?”

“Fine,” Brian said, smiling at Kelli. He felt he was beginning to like this girl immensely.

It took about 15 minutes for Kelli to change, and Brian sat anxiously on a director’s chair that had been placed in the hallway adjoining the fitting rooms. He fidgeted, holding the underclothing that Serena had presented him on his lap. The dress he was to wear was on a hanger inside the fitting room. Three other girls were sitting on director’s chairs along the hall, just as he was, waiting outside the fitting rooms while their room partner changed. He waved tentatively at the girl seated closest to him, and the girl, a husky, muscular girl with close-cropped blonde hair waved back.

“Hi, I’m Sherry,” the girl said. “I go to James Whitcomb Middle School.”

“I’m Bailey and am at John Muir Middle School,” he replied.

“Oh, Muir? Do you know Mark Eaton?” the girl asked.

“Ah yes,” Brian said immediately, then realizing that if the girl knew Mark she’d be asking him about this girl, “Bailey,” whom she met at the Fashion Girl auditions. So, Brian lied: “But I don’t know him personally, just by him being so good on the basketball team.”

“OK,” Sherry said. “I know him from summer baseball camp. He’s nice.”

“I guess he is. I wouldn’t know.”

With that, the girl broke off the conversation, and Brian sat worrying about the ramifications of this conversation. Would Sherry get on the phone to Mark and ask about this girl from Muir Middle School? He hoped not, but decided to stay in the background during these auditions.

“Wow, you look great,” Brian said as Kelli emerged from the fitting room, wearing a navy blue print dress with swirling pink flourishes. The dress flowed loosely from a square bodice, disguising Kelli’s tummy. Short puffed sleeves complimented the dress, and she wore blue pumps with short heels.

“You think so, Bailey? Really?” Kelli asked.

Brian nodded, and just then Serena walked up, taking Kelli by the arm, saying, “Now we’ll get some makeup on you, and fix your hair a bit. Get going now Bailey.”

Brian’s dress was of diaphanous crá¨me-colored material, with bare shoulders and thin shoulder straps. It had a matching cloth belt, that when cinched would accentuate the broadness of his hips. The bra he wore pushed up his breasts, easily creating cleavage and he speculated that he may indeed have the fullest breasts of any of the girls that day. The dress ended at mid-calf, but flowed so freely and airily as he walked that he felt like an angel. He wore beige sheer stockings and ballet flats.

“Oh my,” he said, looking at himself fully dressed in the fitting room’s mirror, “I really look so much like a girl.”

His narrow shoulders and smooth soft arms rounded out the image. He felt like crying, looking at this lovely girl in the mirror.

Once dressed and fully made-up, the girls all gathered in a Green Room to await their turn with the photographer and the audition. There were director’s chairs arranged haphazardly and bottles of water laid out on a table with a green table cloth. There was nervousness in the room, as each girl eyed the other warily, realizing they were competing against each other.

There were some tentative introductions, a few comments along the lines of “I wonder if the photographer is nice” or “I feel almost sick.” Often nervous giggles would follow a comment.

Brian felt strangely at home amid these girls, as if he shared in all of their thoughts and expectations. No doubt all of them had been teased or nagged about their weight and were self-conscious; now, perhaps for the first time in their lives, they would be treated as pretty girls. Brian truly felt he was Bailey at that instant, well-accepted by other girls as one of them. It was a comforting feeling; this was where he belonged.

“The next young lady is Bailey Kendall,” he heard Claire announce, finally ending a long period of expectation as girl after girl had been called to audition before he was. Only one girl remained when Brian got the cue to come from behind the curtain and enter the studio for his tryout.

He tried to walk slowly, with short, tiny steps, his head high, holding his arms fairly straight down his sides. He turned, as instructed, acknowledged the small audience which consisted of three judges with the mothers of the contestants in the darkened background. With the glaring studio lights, he had trouble seeing just who was in the room. He did a dainty turn. He could hear the whir of camera clicks as the photographer shot away indiscriminately. Vaguely, he could see the photographer was a youngish man with long hair tied in a ponytail. He wore jeans and what appeared to be a dirty white tee shirt. He was unshaven and appeared totally out of place in this elegant studio.

“Now honey, I want you to proceed to the bed and sit down, slowly,” the photographer said. His tone was gentle.

Brian headed for the bed, hoping he could sit as he had practiced, like every good little girl should sit, legs to on side, smoothing the dress down as he lowered himself onto the bed that formed the set for the tryout.

“Slowly, I said, Bailey,” the photographer said, more gruff this time.

Bailey finally completed the exercise, placing his hands in his lap, his body turned toward the photographer, who clicked away.

There were perhaps a half dozen poses overall, and then Brian after less than 10 minutes on camera, was dispatched to change for the next shoot. The flow of the audition was so fast and smooth that Brian had little time to relax, always seeming to be changing outfits, and posing for the photographer, whose commands became more and more impatient and commanding as the tryouts dragged on.

It was after eight o’clock when the tryouts ended. Claire gathered the girls in a circle, with the mothers standing to the side and explained the photographer and the judges would confer the following day after looking at the photographs and will make their choice to hire two, three or four of the girls for future shoots.

“Our contracts with your parents state that you will all be paid $35 for your tryouts today,” Claire said. “Also, as you know, we might find some of the shots we took today to be of use in our advertising for the new Teen Plus fashion line. And those of you whose photos were chosen will get paid extra for each one.

“Now I want to thank you for your willingness and cooperation today. You were all quite pretty and you all made your clothes look magnificent. We are proud of this new line of clothes since we want to make sure that girls like all of you, who are a bit bigger than other girls, look as pretty as you can be. And I must remind you again that you’re all pretty, lovely and so feminine.”

She finished her talk and then went over to personally thank each of the girls, coming to Brian last. She took Brian’s hand, and said: “You did magnificently, darling,” and then whispering so none others could hear “I think you’re the prettiest girl here.”

Brian blushed, mumbled a “thank you.” He almost wanted to curtsey.

*****
Brian and Kelli crowded into the fitting room to change back into their street clothes. Since Claire said they could wear the panties and bra home, Brian was spared the possibility of exposing his male gender to Kelli. The two dressed hurriedly, giggling a bit as they struggled to stay out of each other’s way in their un-dressing and dressing efforts.

“I thought you were so pretty,” Kelli said as she dressed.

“No,” Brian protested. “You were really very pretty.”

“Don’t be modest, Bailey, several of the other girls said they thought you’d be chosen,” she said. “You had the prettiest face.”

Brian smiled, and then said. “I think we’ll both be chosen.”

As they walked out of the fitting room, Brian was surprised to see both his mother and another woman standing outside; she was tall, slender and elegantly dressed. “Oh mother,” Kelli said, moving beside the woman.

“You girls did just great, both of you,” the woman said. “Bailey’s mother and I had a nice conversation while you all were showing off the clothes.”

“Yes, Bailey,” Amy Kendall said, “Kelli’s mother and I figured both of you must be starving and we thought we’d all stop off at Mariano’s for pizza now. What do you say?”

“I’m famished,” Kelli said.

“But my diet, mother?” Brian said.

“Once won’t hurt you, honey,” his mother said. “Besides they also sell salads there.”

“Let’s go Bailey,” Kelli said, grabbing his hand. “We’ll have so much fun together.”

The two young people almost skipped out to their cars, holding hands along the way. At Mariano’s, as the four squeezed into a booth, they giggled about a couple of the awkward moments they both had in front of the camera, as well as commenting on the fall of Stephanie Balconi who got her feet tangled in cords connecting the many lights and fell ignominiously upon her entrance.

“You had the bestest dress of all, Bailey,” Kelli said.

“I know I loved it, but did I look too fat in it?” Brian asked.

“No, Bailey, you didn’t, and besides you’re not fat, like me,” Kelli said.

“Oh girls,” Amy Kendall interrupted. “Quit it with this fat stuff. You’re both healthy young ladies.”

“Besides you’re just going through a stage in your life when girls tend to get a little chunky,” agreed Kelli’s mother, who had been introduced to Brian as Sharon McBrady.

“Sometimes boys like us this way,” Kelli said with a giggle.

“Some boys, anyway,” Brian agreed, realizing that he had seen a few boys — and even men — eying him as he walked in the mall. The realization that he might be attractive as a girl excited him even more.

*****
“Mom, even if I don’t get chosen, this has been the best day of my life,” he said as they drove home.

“I can see that,” his mother agreed. “You seemed to fit in so well with the girls and you and Kelli seemed to enjoy each other so much.”

“I hope we can be friends,” he said. “She accepts me as a girl, but I wonder what she’ll do if she ever finds out about me.”

“She may not like it, honey. I’m afraid. Her mother and she are so religious, and Kelli’s thinking about going to St. Agnes Academy for high school, too.”

“Mom, I still think she’s going to be a good friend.”

“Well, if you two continue to see each other, she’ll have to find out some day, and the sooner the better.”

“Mom, she doesn’t even suspect. Can’t we just see how it goes?”

“Not for too long, dear, if you want to keep her as a friend,” his mother said. “The one thing you don’t want to do is to lie to a friend. That’ll kill a friendship as sure as anything.”

Perhaps it was the excitement of the day wearing off, but Brian found himself beginning to cry as he lay in bed that night trying to get to sleep. His thoughts wandered over the fact that as a girl he was enjoying life, that he was finding his role in life as a girl to be natural. He felt his softness and feminine mannerisms expressed who he truly was. Yet, he was born as a boy. Was he a freak? Why couldn’t be have been born into what he really was, a girl? What kind of God would do this to anyone?

Reality reared up the next morning. He awoke with his eyes encrusted, his mind in a jumble and the world seemingly a far off dream. At first, his thoughts moved back to the previous night and to the lovely young lady he had been, particularly in the diaphanous dress. If anyone were watching his red-eyed visage then, they’d have seen a smile on his pretty face. Soon, it changed, turning into a scowl as tears began to re-form in his eyes. Brian’s thoughts took him to the fact that in a few minutes he’d be getting up and taking off the baby doll pink nighty he wore, and putting on his boy clothes for the day a school, where he’d likely face derision and teases over his growing effeminate appearance and behaviors. Life just wasn’t fair.

(To be continued)

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Indeed?

Andrea Lena's picture

He felt his softness and feminine mannerisms expressed who he truly was. Yet, he was born as a boy. Was he a freak? Why couldn’t be have been born into what he really was, a girl? What kind of God would do this to anyone?

It is what it is for so many of us; not something to remain angry about or to question in a way, but something to recognize and embrace; what kind of God blessed me with being Andrea, you know? What kind of God arranged for us to find the beauty inside? I wish I had a mother like Bailey when I was her age. Thank you, Katherine.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

As well as Katherine.

As well as being a pretty girl Bailey has a lovely innocent friendly character which will show in her photos.

I think she is a winner in more ways than one, I wish I could meet her.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

A sweet innocence

but Bailey also has strength. That combination can be wonderful as is this story. :)
hugs
Grover

Turn back time......

I wish I could... and find a Mother/Daughter relationship!

Doctor

Still waiting for Bailey to see a physician, not a shrink. It really does sound like the young lady is intersexed.