A short story of a witch.

Printer-friendly version

Bobby Green was a hell raisin head banging heavy rocker, he was 5’10 168 lbs dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

He wears baggie faded jeans with a t-shirt with one of his favorite bands and a leather jacket with metal studs .

>Martha Hall was a middle aged woman who lived in the apartment beneath Bobby’s.

She was a secretary who enjoyed almost everything in life except for bobby’s brand of music.

Every night it was the same thing, bobby would get home late and blast his music almost till the break of dawn.

Martha was at her wits end, she had tried everything from talking to his mom or the building manager even going to the police didn’t help.

The night it all happened was a particularly bad day for Martha, she had had so much work from being sick the day before that she had a splitting headache.

She had just taken some aspirin and sat down in her chair when the song back from hell ( By Texas hippie coalition) started making her walls rattle.

“THAT’S IT”!!!! she yelled as she jumped to her feet.

She put her hands together and started chanting, a moment later she was standing in a messy room with clothes and other items a fifteen year old boy might have in his room.

She looked at the bed where Bobby was laying reading a magazine, she walked over to the stereo and turned it off.

“Who the hell are you”? a stunned bobby asked as he jumped up from his bed to face the intruder.

“I am the woman who for the past three years you have been driving bat shit crazy with you awful music”!! she snapped.

“How did you get in here”? Bobby asked.
“Well you see Bobby I come from a long line of witches” she said.

“Bull there aren’t no such thing”! bobby said.

“Let me prove it to you” Martha said as she put her hands back together and started chanting.

The room started to shake and the air grew cold, bobby felt strange as his body started to change, he became shorter and he started to take on the curves of a girl about his age.

When the shaking stopped Bobbie stood there, her shiny brown hair fell down to her mid back, her b-cup breast matched her 5’3 height perfectly.

As Martha cached her breath after casting such a powerful spell she looked at the other changes to the room.

The floor was clean and covered in thick pink carpet, the walls that were once blue were now a pale pink with white trim, all the furniture was white and everything seemed to have a place.

She looked at the closet witch was now full of dresses, skirts , blouses and other feminine items.

While the young girl was still in a trance Martha slipped out of the room and back to her home.

She sat in her chair and smiled, the young girl would as well as her family and friends will always remember her as being born a girl.

Martha figured she would leave the new girl like she was for a month until her powers recharged, casting a spell like she had takes a lot from a witch and it would take a full month before she could change Bobbie back.

“A whole month without that head banging crap keeping me up all night” she thought as she started to relax.

Right as she was about to doze off she heard a sound coming from the radio in Bobbies room that made her cringe.

“his is bad” Martha thought as she tried to block the sound, all she could think about was the fact she would be stuck with the new bobbies even worst taste in music for a whole month.

“DAMMIT I CAN”T STAND JUSTIN BIBER” she yelled out wishing she was hearing some ozzy or mega death.
----------------------------------------------------
(Note) ROCKIN ROLL RULES!!!!!!! Kayla :D

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

serves her right!

Wouldn't it been easier to magic the radio so it couldnt play loudly? Now, shes got Biber fever to deal with...

DogSig.png

Heh

Or even easier if she had gone next door at some point and asked either him or his parents to hush the radio. Bobby/ie, has been doing this since he was 12 (15 now and it has been an issue for three years according to our witch) yet he didn't even recognize her as a neighbor.

The Justin Bieber punchline gave me a smile though, cute short :)

There are a lot of magic things ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... she could have done to solve the problem - sound-proof his or her own room, for example - other than turning Bobby into a girl. ... But if she had, we wouldn't be reading the story here at this site. :-)

BE a lady!

A short story of a witch.

Snicker

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

ROCKIN ROLL RULES!!!!!!!

Yes it dose but the reed says harm none and you have that nasty no personal gain clause....karmaJUSTIN BIBERkarma
Blessed Be
Love and Hugs Hanna

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

Maybe

she should have just done an insulation spell?

;-),
T