Oh how life can change.

Printer-friendly version

If you would have told me on the day I turned 12 that someday I would be standing here about to marry the love of my life.

I would have said yeah ok sure, but then if you would have told me I would be the one in the dress I would have laughed and most likely hit you.

But as I found out life can change in a heart beat. My story starts two weeks after my 12th birthday, I come from a very well off family,
Dad is the owner of a bunch of companies and mom is a big time heart surgeon.

Even though we were rich me my brother and sister weren’t spoiled, dad believed you should work for what you get. So we worked my dads cattle ranch in the summer and some times in the winter.

Well that day started like any other, I was working in the hay barn with my brother when my dad came in and called us over,

“Boys I need one of you to go to mister Larry’s to help out, he had an accident yesterday and broke his leg”.

I threw my hand up and yelled I’ll go, you could call me a very eager and hard worker and you could also call mister Larry’s 16 year old daughter the hottest girl in Texas.

I wasted no time getting on my baby, my baby was a jacked up Kawasaki brute force 700. That atv was my pride and joy.

I remember that I was flying like a bat out of hell when I hit a rut in the road, I almost lost it but quickly regained control.
That was close I thought, I slowed down after that because I had a bad feeling about that day.

Well I made it to Larry’s house and walked to his barn were John and Berry(mister Larry’s sons) were.

“hey guys my dad said yall need some help around here”.

“hey Bo how are you”.
“I’m doin alright, how’s your dad”.

“He’s good he just got hurt while working on the tractor”.
“he was changing the tires out when it slipped of the jack and landed on his leg, the thing broke it in two places.”

“so what needs to be done around here”. I asked.
“Well you can start by chopping the wood in that pile over there for the smoke house”.

“Aw’ight then I’ll get started”

I had been chopping wood for a little over an hour, and my little arms were killing me. Yeah I almost forgot, I was small I mean really small for my age.
I was 4’10 and 65 pounds soaking wet and holding two cinder blocks.

But I wasn’t worried because all the men in my family started out small, my dad was 5’3 at age sixteen then one summer he grew to become the 6’2 200lb man he is today, the same goes for my grand dad and his dad so I was going to be tall when I was older.

Besides I was very stout and strong even though I was small an the logs weren’t big.

I had been working for almost 2 hours when I saw her, Becky; mister Larry’s daughter.
She was wearing a pair of daisy duke cutoff shorts and a black bikini top with the metal ring holding the cups together.

She started laying out a beach towel on the grass on the hill behind the house, she was looking at me smiling as she laid on the towel to sun bathe.

Being a guy I wanted to impress her by showing off my strength , I started chopping away at the logs and I was starting to get tired.

I came to the last log and it was a big one, I knew if I could split it in one swing that she would defiantly be impressed.

So I spread my legs and took my stance, I took the ax and lifted it above my head, I was just about to swing when I heard a loud bang followed by a swooshing sound of something flying threw the air.

I felt a ripping pain tear through my upper leg, I heard a loud scream and then I blacked out.

I woke up and it was night time, I looked around the room and saw I was in the hospital. I felt between my legs because it hurt and felt thick down there the pain was pretty strong.

I felt what I thought was a diaper but then I felt a tube that came out of it and went off to the side of the bed, I was laying there wondering what happened when the door opened and my mom walked in.

“ hey mom, what happened”?
My mom got this grim look on her face, she walked over to me and sat by my bed.

She gently grabbed my hand and held it.

“sweetie when you were chopping wood the other day, she” she paused for a moment and a tear started forming in her eye.

“ honey the air compressor in mister Larry’s barn blew up, and a bolt from it hit you in your, she was starting to cry, “penis”.

“what are you saying mom”?
I was getting worried.

“ sweetie you don’t have a penis any more”.

My heart stopped and I panicked then threw the covers off and started ripping the bandages off, my mom tried to stop me but I got them off. I started screaming and yelling when I saw the bruised swollen, puffed up slit and stitches.

Some doctors run in and one put something in my IV line and I fell asleep.

It turns out that the bolt had a piece of metal almost a inch long on it, the piece of metal had shredded my little balls making them useless. But there was just enough of my small shaft and a little soft tissue left to give me a full SRS so I was turned into a girl down there on the doctors advice during the five days I was out.

My doctors convinced my mom and dad to put me on female hormones, “that way I would have a chance at a somewhat normal life“ As they put it.

I had put up a good fight when It came to taking the new hormones, after a year of them I convinced my mom to let me stop taking them.

She smiled funny when she agreed to it, not long after I was begging my mom for them because of the withdrawals that were ripping me apart.

Over the next few years I went down hill, I got in a lot of trouble with both my parents and the law, I had thought many times about killing my self but I could never bring myself to do it.

when I was 14 I had become an adrenaline junky with a need for speed and after I tried racing and doing stunts It got boring so I started doing work for some less than agreeable people, I was a driver and the rush I got from doing things like running from people and the cops was great.

My job was to use my ATV to deliver packages mostly drugs and sometimes guns as well.
By the time I was 16 I had made a name for myself as the best runner in the county.

At school I got in a lot of fights with both girls and guys mostly bigots who didn’t know a damn thing about me and were to closed minded to hear my side of the story, it didn’t help that at 16 years old I was just as hot as Becky even though I tried to hide it to no avail.

At 16, I was 5’4 112lbs my hair was strawberry blond and almost touched my shoulders, and my chest was right under a c-cup.

I was well developed as some of the girls had put it.

I was also one hell of a fighter, I had been in more street fights then I could count, I had lost a few and won a lot, people soon found out that you don’t mess with me.
Well one day at the end of summer vacation I had just come in from the barn when my dad called me into his home office,

“Britney in here now he called“, I hated that name.
My parents had my name changed a year after the accident from Bo to Britney, they tried to get me to chose my own name but I was stubborn so they chose for me.

“What now”?

“Sit!! Now young lady”!

My dad knows I hate it when people refer to me by any female term, and he only did it when he was truly pissed with me.

“Yes sir” I said a little more politely as I sat down.

“Where were you last night”?
“I was at the pool hall”! I lied I hated to lie but I couldn’t tell him the truth.
My dad looked at the floor then back at me with the most disappointed look I have ever seen on his face.

“Sheriff you can come in”!

The sheriff (mister Larry), “did I forget to mention that earlier”? sorry. Came in with a large duffle bag and sat it on the table.

My heart skipped a beat and I’m sure my skin was as pale as could be.

“The police were watching a small house in the woods last night, when they saw you come up on your four-wheeler with this bag on the back“ my dad said.

“They watched you give the bag to the man in the house, then he paid you and you left”.

“Can you tell me what’s in the bag”?
I looked at the floor,” I never ask I just deliver” I said.

“Its enough meth to put you behind bars for a long time, and at your age you will most likely be tried as an adult” Mister Larry stated.

“I have talked with your aunt Tammy,( the top judge in our small town) and she has agreed to give you one more chance to stay out of jail”.

“What do I have to do” I asked”.

I figured I would have some community service or something like that, my dad looked at me and smiled.

“We are going to be sending you saint Marry’s school for girls in Wisconsin”.

“You mean a boarding school, Ha no way dad”.

“Yes way, this is it young lady either you go to this school or your going to jail till your twenty one or older, your choice”.

I thought for a moment, I had a lot of money saved up so I would be able to get away from the school and take off.

“Alright I’ll go”.
My dad raised an eye brow,” So you take the deal”?
“Yes sir”.
“Then you need to start packing the school term starts Monday so you will be leaving on Friday”.

Well I got my bags packed and looked at my privet bank statement, I have been saving for a while so when I could finally leave home I wouldn’t have to have any contact with my family about anything for a while including money.

Ever since the accident my folks had become a pain in the ass, with my mom trying to get me in a dress all the time or my dad’s over protective personality,
My sister Megan was like mom and always tried to get me to start acting like a girl.

My brother wouldn’t have anything to do with me because he was embarrassed of how I tried to act like a boy even though I was a girl now, I just wanted to get away for a few years.

I checked the statement, over the past few years I had been playing the stock market along with the work as a driver so I had a pretty good amount saved, I had $86.856 and I think it was thirty five cents.

I got my stuff together and went to bed, the next day me, mom and dad went to the airport where my dad had chartered a helicopter to take us to the town near the school.

Getting away from the school was going to be a little harder then I thought, the whole campus was on an island about a mile off the lake Superior shore line.(Note the school does not exist in real life).

The school reminded me of the school from the game bully, except it was a lot bigger and it had this old but modern feel to it, we rode to the island by water taxi. When we arrived my parents and I were taken to the main hall.

There where about five hundred girls in the room with their parents, when we walked in the woman at the door asked my name, “ Britney Kaden walker” my dad said.(note, No chuck Norris jokes please).

The woman looked at her clip board and handed me a sticker with my name and the number 325 wrote on it.

We found a seat and waited, the whole time my dad had no emotion and my mom looked very disappointed in me.

I just had to put up with all this until I could get away, then I would go far away and start living my life freely.

Well after a few minutes a woman walked out onto the stage, she was in her late forties but looked good for her age, she was wearing a white blouse maroon jacket and tan slacks.

“Hello everyone my name is Janet Louses Picket and as most of you already know I am the head mistress of this academy”.

The woman’s speech went on for almost an hour, then she told us about the required school uniform witch we had to wear during school hours.

You can guess what it looked like, just watch any girls school movie from the 80s.

She told us to look at our given numbers then to find the person with the matching number because that will be our roommate for the term.

My dad sent me off to look, the whole time I was hoping I wouldn’t get a roomy who squeals like a pig every time she gets existed.

I was walking through the crowd looking when I almost lost my hearing when I heard the loudest squeal ever.
I looked over to see this group of girls hugging and jumping up and down.

“Rachel I’m so happy to see you” one of the girls yelled as she hugged the other girl.

The girl squealed, then I looked at the girls number sticker, “oh hell no” I thought as I saw that her number and mine were the same.

About the time I saw her she saw me, we where only about ten feet away but she could see my number just as good as I could see hers.

Before I could run off into the crowed, she started walking toward me. “Hey there my name is Rachel Cunningham and you are”? she asked while putting her hand out,

“I’m Britney, Britney Walker”.
“I guess we are room mates this term, is it your first time”?

“Yeah I’ve never been a big fan of the hole boarding school thing” I said.

“Well by the time were done with this year you’ll be begging to come back” she said.

“Yeah right” I thought.

We talked a little while before we had to say goodbye to our folks. I was a little distant and I feel bad about it now because I didn’t even tell them I loved them when they left.

Me and Rachel or cat as her friends called her were taken to a building off to the side of the island by a large stone wall that surrounded the island.

The place was nice our room was your standard dorm with two of everything and one little bathroom with a shower,

We talked for a while then the subject I hate the most came up. “BOYS!!”.

“So Brit do you have any cute boy friends”? Cat asked me, I blushed and said I wasn’t interested in boys.

“Oh so you’re a lesbian”? she asked like it was no big deal.

“No I’m not really interested in anyone” I said.
I started unpacking as we talked, I was pulling some clothes out when to my horror my dilator fell out and hit the floor then rolled to a rest at Cats feet.

Before I could stop her she bent down and grabbed it, Why do you have a dilator”? she asked.

I grabbed it and shoved it into my bag, “How do you know what this is” I asked her.

“My next door neighbors eighteen year old daughter who is one of my best friends is transgender and has had her surgery a few weeks ago and I’ve seen hers before” she said.

“Can you keep a secret Cat”? I asked.
She did the zipper lock and key on her lips.

I told her my whole life story and she was crying and hugging me and saying it was a secret between friends, then she told me one of her secrets, “Brit you’ll probably find out at some point but I still wet the bed every now and then usually about once every two weeks” she said.

“Don’t worry I wont tell anyone “ I said then we talked some more.

As time went by I got the hang of my classes and I made my first real friend I have ever had in Rachel.

After the first month the new kids were allowed to go to town on the weekends by water taxi, I had packed my backpack and was one of the first people on the boat.

The first thing I did was go to the bank, I went to the ATM and tried to check my account, when I put the card in it told me access denied.

I tried a few more times before I stomped into the bank, I asked the teller what was going on and she checked the info on the computer.

She walked away for a moment then she came back with a note, I opened it and my blood became like lava.

------------------------------
Dear
Britney me and your mother found your bank information hidden with your guns you had stuck in the air vent in your closet, we knew you would use that money to run so we have taken it and put it into a high interest bank account that will be returned to you upon your eighteenth birthday.

In this envelope is a bank card witch will be loaded with one thousand dollar’s every thirty days. We love you and will see you during Christmas.
---------------------
I looked and found the card, I was so pissed I almost tossed it into the trash but I didn’t.

I slowly made my way to the taxi, things went on and I was actually doing good in school, then one day I got into an argument with a teacher.

I was mopping the bottom floor of the main school building as a punishment and was almost done, I had just finished a hall when I heard a sound coming from the gym downstairs.

Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to check it out, the gym wasn’t very tall because it was in the basement of the building.

While most school gyms are about fifty to sixty feet tall ours was only forty, it was mainly used for hockey since the main floor was an ice rink. The school had built a newer gym for other actives so they converted the old one into a rink for the girls hockey team.

I walked into the large gym and there was to my surprise metallica playing on a radio.

There was this young woman with long black hair wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants with her white ice skates.

She was awesome the way she moved about the ice, I found myself walking down the stairs and sitting on a bench.

When the song ended she looked over at me and smiled as she turned off the radio.

“Hey there” she said as she skated over.
“Who are you”? I asked.

“Kathy Watson, I’m the new figure skating teacher” she said as she walked over and sat by me.

“I didn’t know they taught that here” I said.
“They sure do, would you like to try it”? she asked.

“I’ve never ice skated in my life” I said.
“What size shoe are you”? she asked while pointing at my shoes.

“I wear a size six” I said.
I’ll be right back she said as she pulled out these two blocks of wood that had straps and a cut out in the middle.

“What are those”? I asked.
“My dad made them a few years ago, you slide them over the blades and strap them so you can walk on them like a normal shoe”

She walked off and left me there. When she returned she had three boxes with her, “What are those”? I asked.

She opened one box and pulled out a pair of used skates, “These should fit you” she said as she handed me the skates.

“I can’t skate” I said.
“You’ll never know if you don’t try” she said.

I don’t know why but that did it, a few minutes later Kathy was pulling the laces tight, I said they were to tight but she told me they have to be.

I made my first step onto the ice and a few minutes later she was showing me the basics, before long I was having fun and she was telling me I was a natural and she had never seen anyone pick it up as fast as I had.

I started messing around and did a few spins, and she showed me how to do a figure eight, at first mine was a squiggly set of lines but after a while it was perfect.

We had been there so long it was dark outside, we talked and when she asked if I wanted to join her class I surprised myself by saying sure.

I filled out some papers and went back to my room, I was so tired after I did my home work I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

It had been three weeks since my first time on the ice and miss Kathy said I was her best student out of her eight others.

I don’t know what it was but when I put on the skates and put on song I liked then hit the ice, all my problems vanished I didn’t think about my past or how I was stuck at an all girls school.

It was just me and the music and ice.

Miss Kathy told me I needed to work on my grace and fluidity so after a while of me saying no she talked me into taking her ballet class.

It turns out I was a natural at that too, after a while I was told that I was going to be performing at a show that the school was putting together.

I was so excited when she told me I was getting the lead roll, then that disappeared when I asked what the show was.

“Beauty and the beast” she said.
“So I’ll be the beast right”? I asked.

“Of Corse not you’ll be Belle” she said.
“But I cant do that” I said.
“Why not” she asked me.
“Because I’ll have to dress like a girl” I said.
“Well you are a girl and I hate to break it to you but skirts are girls clothes” she said.

“I only wear this because the school makes me, but I don’t like wearing girls clothes”!

“Why not, I think you would make a beautiful Belle” she said.

“But I’m a boy” I said trying to keep tears from falling out.

Kathy looked very shocked, so I ended up telling her my whole story and to my relief she said it was ok.

“Britney you are a very pretty girl, and you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself an..”

“I don’t feel sorry fo…”
“Yes you do” she sternly said.

“You are a very beautiful young woman and if you will let the old pride that has held you back all this time go then I believe you could be happy again“ she said.

“Look I know you were hurt, but you have to realize that your parents are hurting too” she said, I went to say something when she stopped me.

“Think about your dad, he lost a son but unlike most people instead of you dieing he gained a daughter and from what you said he does love you”.

“If he loves me so much why did he send me to this freaking school”?

“Because he didn’t want you going to jail”, do you think you would have lasted in prison”? she said.

I was silent, “Your parents have had it just as hard as you have and you made it worse for them by doing the things you did”.

“Can’t you see that they truly love you and are trying to help you to become happy again, but the way you keep pushing them away hurts them more then anything”.

“But I’m a guy, and they keep tryi….”
“Damnit look at your self”!! Kathy yelled out.

“You don’t look anything like a boy, you have breast and a pussy and a body most real girls would kill for and yet you still claim to be a boy”!!! she was breathing hard and I was stunned at her out burst.

I was even more stunned because she wasn’t someone who believed in foul language.

“You lost your man hood, Big fucking deal get the fuck over it already and be happy that your still alive and have the opportunity to have a life that a lot of people would give anything to have”!

“Your smart, rich, beautiful and have a family that loves you, but your so upset about something that you lost so long ago that you can never get back that you can’t see what’s right in front of you” she was calmer now as she told me all this.

I felt tears coming and I tried my hardest to hold them back, “Your riiiigggghhhttt” I yelled as I started sobbing into her shoulder.

She hugged me for the longest time and she didn’t let go till I was calm, “Feel better” she asked as she looked into my eyes.

“Yes” I said, and it was true I felt like years of pain and sorrow was lifted off of my shoulders.

We walked and talked as we went to the campus cafeteria and got us some hot chocolate.

Well I did perform in the show, and I was told by a lot of people that I was the best Belle they had ever seen.

a lot of people were shocked when they learned of how long I had been skating, well it was later in the year.

Not long after that I was entering competitions all over the state and by the time I was done with the season I had won four first place trophies two second place and one third place, and I was happy that all my hard work was paying off.

I had been talking to my parents about once a week but I was playing them, I had the head of the school miss Janet promise not to tell them about my skating because I wanted to surprise them.

My parents were still being a little cold toward me and I felt really bad about everything I had done to them, I knew they had had it rough since my accident and I was determined to make it up to them.

Well it was five weeks until Christmas and It was a Saturday, I had not been off the island for a while and decided to take a look around the town on the main land.

I don’t know when it happened but I had some how found myself lost in this large wild life reserve, I had found out about it and decided to take a walk down one of the trails.

It was getting dark and I had no idea where I was, I was wearing a pair of thick white tights a pair of knee high brown moccasin boots and my winter school skirt that came down to just below my knees, along with a good flannel coat.

I was walking when I stepped into a hole, the pain was so bad I screamed, I just knew I had broke my ankle.

“HELLPP!!!” I yelled out, I was cold and I was actually getting scared. The sun was almost down I had pulled myself up to a tree and was sitting there for almost an hour when I heard something.

It sounded like an animal and I heard twigs and sticks snapping, I closed my eyes and put my hands over my face and head to protect myself.

I had heard what some of the black bears in the area would do and that they might leave you alone if you stay still and cover your head and face.

The animal stopped in front of me, I felt its breath on me, I was bracing for its attack when I felt something long wet and slimy touch my nose witch was between my hands.

I opened my eyes and I was staring a very large black lab in the face, its tail was wagging and it seemed excited I slowly moved my hand and pet it behind the ear and received a lick to the mouth.

I was spitting and wiping my face when I heard, “Jo Joe!!” where are you boy?

“Help”!! I yelled out.
“Soon after this boy came around the trail and saw me with the dog.

“Oh hey” he said as he walked over.
“Thank God you’re here” I said.

“Are you all right miss” he said.
“I think I broke my ankle” I said.

“My cabins right over there about a hundred yards that way” he pointed.

I yelped when he helped me to my feet, then me, him and Jo Joe made our way through the trees and down a steep hill.

He helped me into his old ford pick up and ran into the cabin to get his keys.

We made small talk as he drove me to the hospital in town.

His name was mark and he was only a year older then me. He was at least six feet and had dark brown hair with deep hazel eyes.

He was very fit and I figured to girls who were interested in guys he was hot.

He told me about his family , his dad was a doctor and his mom was a lawyer, he was at their cabin getting it ready for his sister who was coming home from college for a few weeks when he found me.

We made it to the hospital, he ran in and came back with a large guy and a wheelchair, they put me in it and I was taken inside as it started to snow a little.

Mark ran over to this older guy in blue scrubs and said something to him, “Britney I would like you to meet my father John” he said.

John looked like a younger Charles Bronson, you know from the death wish movies.

“I think I broke my ankle” I said.
John was a very nice man, I was taken into this room and a x-ray was taken of my foot.

“Well young lady you don’t have a broken ankle but you do have a nasty sprain” he said to my relief.

I told him about my skating and he told me to keep off of my feet as much as possible for at least two weeks and no skating for a full month.

Mark brought me back to the water taxi station and we were met by my gym teacher, I had gotten Marks phone number and said I would call to chat.

I was made to stay in my room with my foot propped and given crutches to walk with, my school work was brought to me and a teacher would come for about three hours a day to help me.

Kathy kept in touch and would visit all the time, one day I was talking to Mark and had my phone on speaker while I painted my finger nails.

I know, I know that’s what girls do, well when Rachel taught me how to do it I found I actually liked it.

I was talking to mark when Kathy walked in, she sat on my bed and was waiting for me to finish talking.

“Hey Britney” Mark said.
“Yeah bud” I said.
“There’s this new trans formers movie coming out this next Saturday and I was wondering if you would like to see it, if your foot feels better that is”? he sounded nervous for some reason.

Without thinking much about it I said sure that would be cool”.

“Oh alright I’ll call you later then” he said as we hung up Kathy had this sly grin on her face.

“What are you looking at”? I asked.
“You know you just agreed to a date with a boy right”? she said.

“Its not a date, were just two friends going to a movie and maybe to get something to eat after, “OH MY GOSH IT IS A DATE!!!!” I screamed out when it hit me.

“Hey Brit don’t worry by the time me and Cat are done with you you’ll have Mark having to beat off other guys all night” Kathy said with a smile.

“I can’t go on a date with a boy”!! I said while freaking out.

“I thought you were over this already” She said as she looked at me shaking her head.

“You are a girl and he is a guy and it is completely natural for a boy and a girl to go on a date”.

I looked across the room in the mirror hanging on the door and saw myself, she was right I was a girl and he was a boy.

“Well he is kinda cute” I mumbled in a very low voice as my cheeks started to warm up.

“What was that I didn’t hear you”? Kathy said as she smiled and cupped her hand around the back of her ear.

“I said he’s cute alright”!! I said a lot louder.

Well true to her word Kathy and Rachel taught me everything they could about the art of dating boys.

And on the day of the “DATE” I was taken into town and given a complete makeover, and we went shopping, I had a new black dress witch was a whole new experience and new matching three inch zip up boots that came to about five inches below my knees that were made for the dress.

The dress its self flared out from the waist and came down to just above my knees and had one wide strap that went over my right shoulder, the coat was a vanilla white that actually went with the outfit quite well.

That night was a whole lot of first for me, like stockings and garter belt then the heels witch I had never worn.

I felt very over dressed to just be going to a movie and dinner, Mark’s jaw hit the ground when I stepped off the boat.

He was wearing a pair of blue jeans that looked new and a new grey coat, under the coat was a hunter green button up carheart work shirt.

“You look amazing” he said as I slowly walked over, my ankle was still a little sore but was a lot better then it had been.

We walked side by side to his truck where he opened my door for me and helped me in.

We made small talk while he drove us to the theater across town, I was blushing up a storm because he kept telling me how nice I looked.

The movie was great, I loved bumble bee and wished I had a car like that, I knew what I was going to ask daddy to get me for Christmas.

After that we went to Pizza hut and had a great time talking and really getting to know each other.

As we walked back to his truck, he gently grabbed my hand, I felt all tingly inside and I liked it.

We were talking as he drove and I said I had a really nice time and wished there was something else we could do.

Mark smiled funny, then he slowed the truck down, we came to this old dirt road, I asked where he was taking me and he said it was a surprise.

The road was bumpy and rough the four wheel drive came in handy a few times as we climbed this large hill through the woods.

It was dark out when we stopped, he told me to take off my boots as he handed me some rubber boots.
I wasn’t sure what he was up too but I did what he said, he helped me out of the truck and reached in the back seat and grabbed a CD player and flash light.

We walked through the woods till we came to a clearing, normally the snow would have been very deep but it was one of those late seasons with very little snowfall.

When we got to the clearing my breath was taken away, we were on top of a small mountain and it over looked the whole town and the full moon was bright and I could see everything almost as clear as if it was daytime.

It was so beautiful, I was looking when I heard a song start playing, it was (we danced by George Straight).

Mark walked over to me and smiled as he extended his hand, “May I have this dance” he asked.

I felt that tingle again as I took his hand, we danced very close and as the end of the song came, he lifted my chin and I didn’t even resist when his lips touched mine.

It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt and I didn’t want it to end.

When he broke away he looked into my eyes and said “Britney I think I love you”!

My heart sank, I realized that I loved him. All this time of talking to him on the phone and the date I was totally head over heels in love.

But I was angry, because I was lying to him, even though I had done it before a few times to try to save my bacon I hated lying and every time I would tell one I would feel really bad.
But mark was so nice I couldn’t lie to him, I didn’t want him to find out one day that the girl he is in love with used to have the same equipment down stairs that he did.

I didn’t want to hurt him.

“We need to go” I said as I started walking to the truck, “Britney is something wrong” he said in a confused tone.

“Lets just go” I said.
The ride back down was quite every now and then he would try to ask me what he did wrong.

When we got to the dock the snow was starting to fall, I went to get out when he gently grabbed my arm.

“Britney wait, please tell me what’s wrong”! I wanted to just go but those eyes, those big beautiful eyes wouldn’t let me.

“I really like you mark, and I don’t want you to be hurt but there’s a few things that you don’t know about me” I was trying not to cry and failing big time.

“Britney you can tell me and I wont get mad, but please don’t leave” he was pleading with me.

“You really want to know”? I asked.
After he nodded I was in tears as I told him everything. He never said a word the whole time.

“And that’s all there is to it” I said as I opened the door and climbed out.

He did the same, I was expecting a fight from the determined look on his face, but I was completely shocked when he grabbed me pressed his lips against mine in the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced, when he finally let me go he looked me in the eyes and said.

“Britney you may have been a boy in the past, but standing in front of me right now all I see is the most beautiful girl I have ever known“.

“And I am deeply in love with her and I would be the happiest man alive if she would allow me the honor of being her boyfriend”!!

I threw my arms around him and pulled him into a another kiss, it didn’t stop until I heard someone clear there thought.

I’m sure I was very red in the cheeks when I saw Kathy and my gym teacher standing there trying to keep a straight face.

I said goodbye and he left me, on the boat ride back to the school I was ribbed by my two peers to tell every juicy detail about my date.

It was so funny to see miss Carson my gym teacher acting like a teenage girl at a sleep over while I told my tale.

Well my relationship with Mark took off from there, we were inseparable.

Well it was two days before Christmas and my folks were on there way to my room from downstairs.

I was wearing a green sweater dress and black tights without shoes, my hair had been styled and was a little darker.

When they walked in my mom looked at and a slight smile came to her face.

“Britney is that you”? she asked.
I nodded and walked over and gave her a hug.

My dad was standing by the door and still had that hard look on his face.

I stood in front of him, “Daddy I would like to apologize for all the hell I’ve put you and mamma through all these years”.

“I know you love me and I love you both very deeply and I would like you to know that I have finally accepted the fact that I am your daughter”! I said this as tears started falling.

“Don’t cry sweetie” my dad said as he pulled me into a hug.

I looked into my dads eyes and saw tears “Why are you crying daddy”? I asked.

“Because I have been waiting for you to admit you’re my daughter for so long”!

“Sweetie you don’t know how hard it was for me to see you in that hospital bed that day”. “I knew you would never be a man and that you had a very hard road ahead of you”.

“But I was so happy because you were still alive, I don’t know if I would have been able to take having to burry one of my children”.

“And that’s why it hurt me so much every time you said you hated your life or you wished you had died that day, I tried everything to help you but you kept pushing me away and then when I found out about the drug running I almost lost hope in you completely but I still loved you too much to let you go to prison so that’s why I sent you here”.

I hugged him tight and he kissed me on the top of my head, then we were interrupted by “Honey why is your name on these figure skating trophies”? my mom asked.

I smiled and pointed to a picture on the wall behind my bed of me and the team.

So I spent the next two hours telling them about my new friends and my new sport, then we got into ballet and then I blushed when my dad found a picture of me and Mark on my nightstand with our lips pressed together.

That was a big surprise and mom was all giddy and dad said he was going back to the hotel to clean his new shotgun and for me to call the boy and send him over so they could talk.

I bust out laughing at that.

My folks did meet Mark and he and my dad are best of friends now, I graduated from the school and me and all of my friends still talk.

I kept skating and I had a chance to tryout for the Olympics but I hurt my leg when I fell during tryouts so I decided to go to college.

The night I graduated with my computer engineering degree Mark took me to the same place we had our first dance and kiss, then he got down on one knee and you can guess what I said when I saw the ring.

So that brings us to where we started, I am standing here in this huge church with my maid of honor Rachel and my other maids in what my opinion is the most beautiful dress ever made fixing to say I do to the man I love.

I haven’t got much time left, but let me end my story by saying this.

Life can change in a heart beat and depending on how you handle those changes is to whether you will be happy or sad.

So in other words if shit happens it happens so there’s nothing we can do about it, the past is gone the present is now and the future is ours to make it what we want. So don’t dwell on the past because you cant change it, but look forward to the future and try to make it better with the present you have.

Well I have to go its my turn.
-------------------------------------------
(Preacher)” do you Britney Kaden Walker take Markus Kyle Adams to be your lawfully wedded husband”?

(Me) “I do”!!

(Preacher)” in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost and the power invested in me by the great state of Texas I know pronounce you Husband and wife.

“Mark You may kiss the bride”.

And what a kiss it was.
-------------------------------------------
The end, I hope you like this story yall. Kayla :D

Please leave your comments below!!

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

uhm

"engendering degree" what is this supposed to mean?

nice, sweet

and a happy ending, what more could you hope for?

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Oh How Life Can Change!!

Kayla; I hope your life is going great if this is your life story! Richard

Richard

I'd have sued the pants of the A$$hole with the compressor

I wouldn't have needed to drug run, I'd have a bank account, a big one.
Nice story.
There's a few spelling mistakes and stuff, maybe you should use an editor, it'd make the story read better

Oh how life can change.

Is a very good story of Love and acceptance.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

liked

oh not just liked, loved it. good work. keep up the good work.
robert

001.JPG

Wimyn's Hockey

Ya know, it's an Olympic Sport now. Colleges have wimyn's hockey teams, so I guess there are HSs and/or club and younger girls' teams all along the Northern US states. With Britney's strength, skating and fighting ability, I'd say she was made for hockey! Some Tomboys are het and have husbands, too.

There is nothing wrong with girls being in athletics. I coached my daughter and other girls in soccer for the Y, before she got on Jr. High, then HS teams. She's a little uncoordinated like me; she never made HS varsity, still I think it was good for her. She's very het, beautiful, in med-school and she still works out. She sent me a video of her doing squat-cleans with 120lbs! I was so proud of her; she's not going to be an out-of-shape fatty like her bio-mom!

I think figure skaters are like ballerinas, it takes a certain kind of skill and coordination; a light frame and little upper body weight are important. If Britney was winning these fights, I don't think she has the correct body type for figure skating. Wimyn in team sports learn a lot that can be helpful throughout their lives.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

AAAAAHHH

Very well done great story KUDOS bravo ect. thank you Rone wells

the story moved a bit too

licorice's picture

the story moved a bit too fast and i didn't like how easily britney crumpled. I would have liked to see her get away and start her own life on her own terms.