Stellar Academy Ch 2

Printer-friendly version
Stellar Academy Chapter 2
The Doctor said WHAT?

By Blackout

Editor: Draflow

Stell_Acad_Space_Ang.jpg

--SEPARATOR--

Day 5:
I was woken up bright and early by mom to go to the doctors. I still felt like crap, but it was partly because I had to get up so early while sick. In fact, I was feeling a little better than yesterday. It is usually like that when I get sick. It starts out almost unnoticeable and then reaches its hump. Afterward you slowly get better. But you still feel sick and it takes so long to get better, little by little. While I may have felt a little better, I knew something was drastically wrong. While before I was a good foot and a half taller than my mom. It seemed to me she was a little taller, or worse I was a little shorter. My hair kept growing while my body hair was almost nonexistent now. Also for some reason, my chest was really itchy today. I kept scratching, which got a strange look from my mother. I decided to put on a sweat shirt and some jeans.

“You ready yet Tony?”

“Yeah I’m coming down right now.” Eating came a lot easier today, as I scarfed down the food. My stomach had been rumbling a lot lately. So I was fairly happy I was starting to get my appetite back. After I finished eating we got in the car and started heading out for the doctor’s office. The wait wasn’t terrible like it usually was.

“Tony Newman the Dr. Hoffman will see you now.” The nurse called me, telling me I would soon be checked for anything odd. I just hoped that whatever I had was normal and reversible. My mother and I were led by one of the nurses into one of the rooms. I was told to change into a patient gown. Thankfully my mother was kind enough to wait outside while I was changing. She may be my mother but I didn’t want her to see me change, especially not after all the changes my body was going through. I was beginning to feel like a foreigner in my own body.

With the gown on, most of my body was visible allowing me to see the changes even clearer. The mirror in the room showed me with almost shoulder length hair and basically no body hair now. I seemed smaller and my face seemed a lot smoother and less defined. Realization hit me then. It was almost….feminine!

I was really freaking out, but that was the reason I was here, the doctor would be able to help me. I had mom come back in the room. She also got a better look at my face without the hood of my sweatshirt on and was slightly shocked. This whole situation was going from bad to worse it seemed.

“Is it Ok if I come in now?” It was Dr. Hoffman.

“Sure.” I responded wanting to get this all over and done with as soon as possible. Dr. Hoffman came in and of course gave me an inquisitive look as he spotted me. It’s not every day that your body started changing, well backwards anyway. I had to go through a bunch of the simple tests. They measured my height, weight, and blood pressure. When he put the stethoscope to my chest he gave me a strange look. I knew my chest was itchy but there was nothing that bad about it besides being a little red. But I just assumed that was because I kept scratching.

“If you wouldn’t mind, I would like to take a blood sample. Is that ok with you?”

“Sure, I just want this all to stop.” The doctor had me sit down, he called a nurse in and she took the blood to who knows where. I was hoping they would be quick about this but I knew it take some time.

“So what’s wrong with me doctor?”

“Well Tony, I have been your doctor for quite a while now and what I’m seeing is very strange.”

“How strange doctor? Like reverse puberty strange?”

“Well close but not totally. I hate to break this to you, but it seems that while your body does seem to be going backwards in puberty for a guy, it is going forward through puberty as a girl.”

“Wait! What do you mean, I am going through female puberty?! A week ago I was a perfectly healthy guy. Why would I start to become a girl?” This news came to me like a club to a head. Now that he had mentioned it, this all made horrifying sense. My hair growing longer, losing my body hair, and my more girly looking face.

“I never said anything about becoming a girl. For all we know you may be intersex and the female parts have begun to function. Mrs. Newman when you had Tony did anybody mention anything like that to you?”

“No doctor. This is just as much of a surprise to me.”

“Well then Tony couldn’t have been intersex. They usually catch that, especially in first world countries like America. Tony have you been taking anything you weren’t supposed to, like any pills?”

“No way, I don’t do that sort of thing. Besides I’ve been either at work or home.”

“Hmmm well this is indeed interesting. You also shouldn’t be losing height even if you were becoming a girl. You don’t suddenly become smaller in your teen years.”

“What do you mean? If I was becoming a girl wouldn’t it make sense that I was becoming smaller?”

“No the reason a lot of girls are smaller than guys is because girls go through their growth spurt on average before guys and typically don’t grow as much. Guys will continue to grow slowly and then burst pass them as they hit their growth spurts, partially because they had been growing still all a long while a young lady would have stopped growing after her growth spurt. But there is no reason why you would lose height. Your bones don’t all of a sudden shrink.”

“So I really am a freak then?”

“Not at all. You are certainly no freak. Freak is a term coined by narrow minded individuals who are incapable of compassion and understanding. While this is definitely out of the ordinary, I assure you that I will do all I can to help you.”

“And honey your father, and I will love you no matter what happens.” It was nice to know my parents would accept me no matter what. But I already knew that. The problem was that I did not want this. I did not want to be a girl. There were probably plenty of people out there that did though. So then why in hells name was this happening to me.

“Anyway Tony I won’t be able to tell you much more until the lab results come back in the next few days or so. Though by what I’ve seen I can say that you definitely have the signs of the onset of puberty for a young lady.”

“Wait what do you mean signs of puberty for a girl? I admit my face may be becoming more girly looking but that does not mean I am going through female puberty.” I was prepared to deny this with all my heart. I wanted to find some glimmer of hope. My body may have been becoming more girly but I didn’t see any real signs of female puberty. I still had my masculine voice for the most part, and I still had my warrior chief between my legs and he didn’t show any signs of disappearing. There had to be some possibility somewhere to suggest I wasn’t becoming a girl.

“Well besides the basic features you’ve pointed out about the change in your appearance it seems your body is having a few of the signs of becoming a young lady. For example I’ve noticed you scratching at your chest and when I examined you I notice that your swollen red around your nipples. This suggests that your breasts are beginning to bud, which is fairly exciting news for a young lady.” He did have a point but it could just be that I had a heat rash or something. It’s not like guys suddenly started to sprout breasts.

“Is that all doctor. Have you thought that maybe I have a rash from lying in bed these past few days?”

“Tony you are a very bright kid, and you know that sort of thing does not really happen. Also while I was examining you I noticed your hips were becoming wider. That is another sign of puberty.” I looked at my hips and noticed he was right. My hips did seem to have gotten wider. I just had simply missed that over most of the other changes.

“Wait doctor but suddenly becoming a girl does not happen either.”

“I know, it’s hard to accept it Tony but given the signs I’m seeing it’s the only possible explanation.” That was the final kick in the stomach. I could no longer run away denying the words coming out of Dr. Hoffman’s mouth. I knew he had only the best in mind for me, but his diagnosis still hurt. I broke down in tears crying. I couldn’t take it anymore, my whole life had just crashed and it didn’t look like there were any survivors, except for a girl who had suddenly had his or hers whole life turned upside down. My mother wrapped me in her arms and told me everything was going to be ok. But I knew better. They were just words. Words couldn’t stop these changes, and I had no idea why this was happening to me. But right now when my whole world was flipped upside down, having my mother there next to me willing to support me and love me no matter what I became made the whole situation just a little less painful. I hadn’t cried in so long. It was just not the manly thing to do. But now, considering I was losing my manhood if there was ever a time to cry this would be it. I felt relieved and soothed to just let it all out and I was eventually able to stop crying.

“I’m sorry, I feel really embarrassed.”

“There is really no need for that. Given the circumstances and discoveries we have just had it is certainly understandable."

“Well doctor is there anything else we should know about before we leave.”

“Yes. From what you’ve told me I theorize that Tony is slowly changing and this is causing his sickness. It may be that his body is slowly eating away at itself as he is becoming female. Any such drastic changes to one’s body must have some side effects. It seems like he has gotten a somewhat better as the changes progressed. But if and when the major changes come he may be in more pain, possibly life threatening.”

“Are you telling me my son’s life is in danger?”

“I am not sure yet, but I'd rather be on the safe side. Right now it seems your body has gone through more minor changes in preparation for bigger ones. From what you told me, he has been throwing up; which may be his body expelling unwanted material. It is imperative however that you get food in him. I know it will be hard for him to eat but his body requires the nutrients, especially for something as drastic as this. I am going to prescribe some medicine to help keep your food in your stomach, as well as some sleep pills as you will need all the rest you can get.”

“This is all very kind of you Dr. Hoffman.”

“Don’t mention it, it’s my job and your family has always been friends of our family. Oh another thing, I suggest you try to keep this a secret as much as possible. The last thing Tony needs is for this to be on headline news.”

“I will keep that in mind thanks doctor.” My mother was keeping fairly cool but I knew she was freaking out nearly as much as I was. I said my goodbyes to the doctor and got dressed. We headed right for the car and sped home as fast as we could, while obeying the speed limit of course.

~o~O~o~

“Wait! Are you saying Tony is becoming a girl?!” My sister chirped. Unaware of the wound she had just stabbed into my heart.

“Really does she have to pour salt into my wounds?”

“Sophie you could be a little more understanding to your brother.”

“Yeah I’m sorry Tony. It’s just very shocking and all.”

“Well just imagine if you were suddenly becoming a guy then.”

“Wait! You mean have a penis? Eww gross.”

“What I thought you liked guys.”

“I do, but the thought of me having a penis hanging between my legs is unnerving. But who knows maybe when you’re a girl you will start like guys.”

“Sophie! Please don’t make me say it again. Try to be a little more understanding of your brother’s situation.”

“Ok sorry. I was just joking around a little.” My sister and I generally got a long but that didn’t mean we wouldn’t rip on each other. I just assumed it was a brother sister thing. I couldn’t always help it she was my sister after all.

“Oh by the way your father cancelled his meetings and cut his trip short to come home and be with you star shine. He will be here tomorrow.” Just great now my father was coming home and would see just what I was becoming. I had always wanted to be kind of like dad, successful, caring, compassionate, and a good father. But now it seemed like that would ever happen. The man I looked up to would see me becoming a girl of all things.

After eating dinner I started feeling really queasy again. So mom gave me one of the pills the doctor prescribed me. I had been feeling decent most of today; well better then I felt a few days ago. I still had headaches, not to mention the new emotional baggage I was carrying. Most of my body was still sore, but it seemed to be getting better. I watched a few episodes of Law and Order before my stomach really started turning. I guess holding my stomach finally didn’t agree with the food. Then again mom did make my favorites to cheer me up, and my favorite food weren’t exactly light on one’s belly.

Although it wasn’t exactly late, I doubted I could sleep with my innards doing flips on me, I decided to go to bed. Hopefully my dreams would be less of a nightmare then actually life was becoming. So I took one of the sleeping pills the doctor prescribed me and laid down, waiting to be lulled off to dream land. I was so not looking forward to seeing dad tomorrow.

--SEPARATOR--
Author's Notes: I planned for this originally be a little longer because it is mostly in the doctor's office and only covered one day. But I will not be able to update next week so this will do till then. Also remember to Kudo and or comment if you liked the story.

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well... this is interesting,

Well... this is interesting, I wonder when the person, who is responsible for this transformation will appear. What is this stellar academy anyway?

thank you for writing this interesting story, I hope you keep it up.

Beyogi

Male female height

Much of the height difference between the sexes is the female pelvic tilt causing wider hips and a larger opening in the pelvis than in males.

Huggles
Xhelle_MM

Yaaaa!

I really like where this is going.

Draflow

Full Circle

terrynaut's picture

Yeah. I'm waiting for the mysterious girl to show up again. It's obvious she's responsible for Tony's changes.

I'm enjoying this and looking forward to more.

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

I know what happened!

But I'll spoil it for other if I speculate, so...

No spoilers >.<

revolution's picture

Good story so far enjoying the character interaction.

Stellar Academy Ch 2

What is so special about Toni?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Prolog?

The prolog gives you a clue for later, but the complete story is still unfolding.

Draflow

Lack of emotion

I feel that the reactions and emotions are too prosaic for the magnitude of what's happening. And the doctor jumping to conclusions (which just happens to be more or less right) is a bit too unbelievable. There ought to be more medical possibilities (even wrong ones)than just THAT explanation.

Maybe you should watch some House, MD.

Interesting...

One point - there ARE documented cases of human bodies spontaneously changing sex (either partially or all the way, apparently). I know of one case in Australia... It wasn't complete (as you describe) and took place over about six (6) months, if memory serves. But, it happened and she's around to talk about it... And the issues she's run into as a result.

Interesting story you have going.

Thanks,
Anne

Hugs

I love this: Freak is a term coined by narrow minded individuals who are incapable of compassion and understanding.

I have found a lot on people spontaneously changing sex. We have just have forgotten how to tap in to that power. I have also found books that say at that time bi-sexualty was the norm.

Love and Hugs Hanna
girl_and_her_coffee3.jpg

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg