My Super Secret Life...Villain-2

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life…Villain-2.

Chapter 2

I suppose I should really clear up a few bits of stuff about how I do things. I take the gift cards for like the stores themselves with me and I’m going to spend them in an area pretty far from where I’m living. I’m disguised as a girl because I can’t pull off the guy thing at all and they really don’t think that a young teenaged girl is breaking the law buy buying things especially in a nice clean and safe whitebread area like Beacon Hills.

Another advantage to stealing from the chain places. They’re everywhere.

Now the cards with Net time and stuff I just make a call for my fence. He shows up where I meat him and he’s gives me twenty five percent. Cash right then and there. The rest of it I’ve been told where its stuff that’s all like on the net and stuff or phones is done with scanning machines and hackers and stuff. The cards actually get hidden off the system so they don’t register as stolen or anything but reworked to still be worth something and they get cloned.

I think.

I’m more of a hard goods kind of person really and like stuff that I can fence normally.
I actually specialize in girl stuff a lot. High end cosmetics and perfumes and stuff are great and I buy them with the cards and I resell them to a few select boutiques I’ve been pointed to for a price and I sell it to them a lot cheaper they sell it to the public for cheaper that the store itself does and everyone’s a winner.

I smile as I hit the store just watching the idiots out there trying to figure out who threw what at their car. I hate assholes like them and they deserve to have their ride messed with. Less witnesses and I’d have done more.

I’m bad for stuff like that. Power corrupts you y’know. It doesn’t have to even be absolute power because I’m pretty far from the mark. See some woman being a complete bitch…a little TK shot and there goes a heel. Or trip a jerk into a fall into a fountain or something, spilling drinks. Clear pop bottles are amazing. I just focus my telekinetics on the liquid inside and it seems to just absorb the energy and they open it and fizz.

It’s got to be like the powers equivalent of mentos in diet soda or something.

Anyway, I guess it’s not real villainly stuff just I have a tendency to deliver a very fast comeuppance to people who I think deserve it, or look like they deserve it.

I hate cars.

I’m a pedestrian.

I don’t bike; it’s a serious pain in the butt to find a place to store your bike so it’s not really worth it to me.

I skateboard but only for work.

But there is nothing worse that a person behind the wheel of a large machine. They cut you off and they nearly hit you and do you think that they obey the speed limit in parking lots? Or know how to use their signal lights.

Okay I bust signal lights all the time. If I’m around and you pull a turn without signalling I’ll surge your light and bust it. I mean it’s not really a problem if you are too good to need to use them.

So maybe I’m just an asshole then?

Yeah…stuff like the jock boys doing the “Which way did they go George?” over the window just makes my evening. I grab a hover cart and like a happy kid/teenager I slide…push and ride my cart through the store and get the things that I know I can turn a profit on with my fence and get a few things for my own sales.

Yes another safe guard I get some twenty five to thirty dollar perfumes and keep them for myself and I’ll go to some clubs ad sell them for twenty even cash. It’s spare money for one, two I can save up until I have enough of them to sell and if I’m caught I can plead being just a middle man…woman…whatever.

Or it’ll be lipstick and other stuff. You can sell the stuff pretty easy to hookers or at strip clubs.

I do stop off at my biggest vice though the art and school supplies section. I love art, I love to draw and there’s this part of me that can draw, sketch and do things with pencils and angles and smudges and smears that isn’t humanly possible and I love to do it. Anything artistic really is my thing except for sculpting with clay. It’s too easy but I do highly recommend it for practice on control.

Everything is about control really. I can make a spinning sort of thing off of my hand like a ten inch long stream of TK energy and it’s sort of like a pressure cutter or a sandblaster and lets me carve into wood or stone or brick. I turn it finer I can engrave metal and glass. It won’t let me cut flesh though…a personal thing about me I guess. I’d rather not have that kind of power.

Hellrazor has that kind of power. He’s a psychopath of the first order and he does shit with his TK that scares the shit right out of me. He killed a cop once by putting force through the girls pores the ripping off her skin like the way meat shops use an air hose all of it pulled from the flesh then ripped clear off her body…

And people wonder why the normals are afraid of us.

Hell, I’m afraid of us.

I can break cinder blocks with my TK fastball trick. That pretty much means that I could beat someone to death with it. Or just choke then to death….other stuff.

It’s why I do B&E’s (Break and Enters.) at night and stuff. I don’t want to hurt anyone.

I get some things in the art supplies that I’m missing or running low on then head on out to get a bite to eat at Mrs. Parkers it’s a food chain place but that kind of home cooking stuff.

I miss home made food. (Sigh.) This is close but…

I think I miss the home part.

I get a corner booth and order a combo plate with a chicken fried steak really good if you’ve never, bake potato, Mac and cheese and a scoop of mashed sweet potato and a side dish of greens.

Best thing about this place is they never rush you out the door and they have a nice clean place.

Stuffed for now I get a whole chocolate cake with boiled icing an inch thick on the sides and two on the top boxed to take home. The energy I use I just don’t put weight on and besides they make really great deserts.

I get a cab to a bus stop and from there I take the buss home to my neighborhood and make my way into my place.

(Sigh…)

This is going to be one of those long hard lonely nights…I can see it coming now.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

long hard lonely nights

Our villainess doesn't quiet have that heart of gold. She reminds me of Jason Statham's character in the first Transporter movie. She breaks the law to make a living, but there are lines she won't cross. Morally good, but legally bad perhaps? This is as I've said before a very interesting world and I love your characters!
hugs
Grover

Thanks Grover!

Rook's been living it a long time on her own and she tries not to be too bad a person but in a hard harsh mega city...I've always thought of Ark City as like metropolis mixed with NYC.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Thanks Grover!

Rook's been living it a long time on her own and she tries not to be too bad a person but in a hard harsh mega city...I've always thought of Ark City as like metropolis mixed with NYC.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

It seems sad-but I have a feeling it will change-soon!

I still feel he's more chaotic neutral than anything else. Yeah, he does bad things, but he's not a bad person, and some of the things he does are helpful. Okay, so he's not a saint. Compared to some street kids, he's an Angel!

I hope he has good things in store, and that he finds a family to be a part of. Maybe with a little help, he could go over to the good side. Use the force, Bailey!

Great Story! I wonder what's next!?

Wren

Chaotic Neutral? Not my favorite alignment but

maybe leaning to chaotic good. I'm not a fan of the D&D alignment system. Rook's a good kid and compared to some but they have to be because staying out of harms way and off the radar is a matter of survival.
I'm just going to let this go where it goes:)
Thanks Wren!
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

interesting villian(ess)

I actually feel for him/her, which is pretty neat. It will make a confrontation between him/her and a hero much more emotional ....

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Definitely Dorothy:)

Rook tangling with a hero might be an interesting thing to have happen.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Hmm...

Extravagance's picture

Our ...protagonist is certainly not unlikeable, if you'll pardon the double negative. I'm going to stick with He for now. He wasn't particularly bothered by turning into a female, but feminine traits don't seem to come naturally to him. This doesn't seem to be a case of a trans-girl who's wish came true. He seems to know how to behave like a girl when he needs to though, and he's using this to his advantage.
Anyway, I'm getting a little ...impatient. Our comfortably female guy doesn't seem to have trod on any particularly consequential toes yet...
A MegaTomboy likes action in her reading material! :D
Oh, and THIS MegaTomboy likes Prawns, too. Just in case anyone wasn't already aware. :)

- - -

Merry Christmas from BCTS's resident Extravagant Honorable Trans-Cat-MegaTomboy! ^_^
Christmas_Catgirl.jpg

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I'm going to get into some of Rook's more personal stuff...

in the next chapters. They'd describe themselves though as a trans-tomboy of a sort though, the girl clothes and stuff they wore shopping is more of a disguise. There might just be some action coming too.
*Huggles and cuddles.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

abandoned boy

I don't know... about trans whatever. The mental voice made me think "horribly frustrated abandoned boy".

I hope it'll get better for him, nobody should live like that.

thank you for writing,
Beyogi

You're right there Beyogi.

Despite the mutation Rook is for the most part feeling abandoned by life. That's a hard way to live.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Rook's

just doing what she has to, to survive. as shes not hurting anyone, it looks to me if she got caughtb uo in a battle shed be more likely to help the hero (if their not a jerk)
intresting chapter, thanks

Likely true, depending on the situation

Rook's more than likely to help especially if she could get away with it without being noticed by either side.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

One of Your Best Chapters...

...in terms of character description and self-definition, I think, and you're presenting a really interesting protagonist here.

The odd part, though, is that I think we still don't really know what our hero will do in a crisis or confrontation (other than try to survive) if escape isn't a possibility. I assume we'll be finding out as the story continues.

Looking forward to more.

Eric

Thank you so much Eric:)

Rook's a nice departure really they're a low powered mutant that is smart enough to really try and train and do as much with as possible at the same time they're a criminal and we'll get to see the shady side of things in New Haven and Ark City from their perspective.

I'll be writing more.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers