The Judge made me do it

Printer-friendly version

I could not believe what the judge was saying. She was sentencing me to “Class-A Sissy Incarnation”. I knew what this was, everyone knew. It is a State law saying that a guardian appointed by the judge could incarcerate a person to their control and mandate the troubled person to become a sissy. It was legal and happens way to often since there is no room in our jails. Society approves of this treatment.

I was weak in my knees, sick to my stomach, crying uncontrollable when my mother said she would accept this verdict and assume State custody of me. I knew right then my life was over.

I begged the judge not to do this. I offered to spend time in jail, do public service. The judge smiled and said that I will accept her sentence and I will do public service too.

The judge slammed the gavel down and yelled out, next case. I knew I was done as my mother and the guard lead me out of the courtroom.

Mom and our lawyer took me to a small room to try to calm me down. I was crying, weak and beside myself.

My lawyer tried to explain this was a good sentence and I would be thankful for it in the long run. Being a sissy with your mom will not be all that bad compared to jail, she said.

All I could think of was a boy in my school who went through this, he danced around school in his dress, hair in pigtails, high heels, and purse with such joy and girly manners. He is such a sissy, he even is beginning to talk like a girl. Oh, god will this happen to me?

My mom tried to console me saying all will be ok. At least I was not going to jail, she said.

Just then the lawyer said to my mom that if he can’t accept his new sentence or he makes your life miserable, the judge could prescribe a treatment to help him accept his new sentence.

Mom tried to console me by saying, “Paul, it is not all that bad, you don’t have to have a girl operation, you are still a boy but you will dress and be a submissive girly girl.” That did not make me feel better.

“Mom, how can I go through life looking and acting like a girl when everyone will know I am a boy?”

“My lawyer said, “people will know you were sentenced for punishment and society accepts this as punishment. You have no choice anyhow. You will become a sissy and you will play out your new lifestyle.”

What did my lawyer call me? I made the mistake of trying to take a swing at her for that remark. She looked at my Mom saying, “I think he may need that medication for his new life”!

I was doomed….

I looked up with tears flowing wanting to know what she means. Mom smiled and said she has the information and will see how I do changing over.

What does all that mean? How could they “switch me over” to being a sissy?

Mom and I got home and my sister Kim wanted to know why I was not in jail. After my Mom explained Kim was all smiles. First time in years my sister hugged me and would not let go. What is up with this? We all sat down and Mom told me what I would do as my sister looked so pleased.

“Paul, the judge saved your life. She has sentenced you to a calmer life and one I hope you will be comfortable in. You surely will not be getting in trouble with your new lifestyle. It is important you follow my every word, accept your new position in life and learn to be a good sissy. There is nothing wrong with being a sissy and enjoying that life. Many boys your age have learning to love their new life and are much happier for it.”

I couldn’t take anymore thinking I would jump out the window and leave this mad house. Little did I know a bracelet the judge put on my leg would stop me every time I try to run. I ran,

I tried walking out the front door. Mom hit the button and I was down and out. I knew then I was doomed. She marched me upstairs and really yelled at me.

The next day Mom and Sis announced we were going shopping with the approved sissy list. What the heck is a sissy list, but then I knew I would find out.

Off we went shopping. We started walking in Victoria Secrets. I looked at them saying “hold it, I can’t go in there!”. Mom smiled and said yes you will and you will shop here often, this will be your new favorite store sweetie or do I have to press the button? I knew how that button hurt, I followed Mom and Sis into the store. I was nervous! Mom looked at me saying, “put a smile on your face sweetie, this will not hurt, you might even liked it”!

Mom got the manager and announced her son was under judge’s orders for a “sissy transformation”. The clerk smiled and said, right this way; we have all her needs in the back.

They have all my needs in the back she said, what is going on here?

The clerk said, “take your shirt off, you will not need that ugly shirt again. She wrapped a tape measure around my chest and I said in a loud voice, “What are you doing?”

Mom said calm down Paul, she is measuring you for your training bra, silly. Fear struck my face and I said, “What bra, I am NOT wearing a bra, that is for girls”.

“Paul, stop right now, relax, you are becoming a sissy and sissies wear bras. You will and you will like it, do you hear me son, Mom said.

I could not take this, I grabbed my shirt and grabbed the control devise in my Mom’s hand that controlled my bracelet and ran out the dressing room door, through the store and I just keep running. Mom was yelling to get back here now! Little did I know she had a backup controller in her purse.

The next thing I knew I was waking up in what looked to be a doctors office in a bed all locked it, could not move. Now what is going on?

Just then my Mom and a doctor walked in all smiles happy to see I was awake. The doctor announced it was time and he gave me two shots. I got really sleepy and all I could see is my Mom smiling and her saying don’t worry sweetie the doctor is here to help you, don’t fight it.

They put earphones on my head and a very soft voice started talking to me. The voice, message was so pleasant, so nice, she really relaxed me. I heard Mom voice telling me to close my eye and enjoy my lesson.

This lady on the headphones was telling me my new life as a sissy will be wonderful and I should accept my new fate. She started playing with my head, telling me how pretty I will become and how submissive I will be. She had such a calming voice I was falling into her spell.

I could not resist her thoughts. She told me I will always obey my Mother and sister, I will do exactly what they ask of me. I will try to be the best sissy possible, and will doing everything to be a proud girly sissy, all the time. I will not be afraid to show myself in public that will be a sweet pretty sissy. I will enjoy my new life and be an obedient feminine sissy.

Next thing I knew I was waking up in a bed in a very feminine room. Mom was sitting with me smiling asking me to wake up and gave me a kiss.

Like magic, I leaned over and gave her a big kiss and hug. She said, “that is so sweet Paul, you are going to be such a sweet sissy”.

My mind was double thinking, knowing deep down I did not want to be a sissy, but for the most part I was happy she thought I was sweet. What is wrong? I could not control my brain.

She stood up saying ok, lets get you dress and go home. “Paul, get out of bed and take your nightgown off so I can dress you”.

Like magic my body moved out of bed and I pulled off this silky long pink lacey nightgown. Looking at it made me confused and Mom knew it as she said, “Isn’t your new nightgown pretty dear, you can take it home, it’s yours now.”

I was so confused I just smiled and said, good, it is so pretty. “What did I say, it’s so pretty?” What is going on?

Mom handed me a training bra and said she would help me since it my first time putting on a bra as she smiled ear to ear. Something is wrong, I did not resist. I even smiled and stuck out my arms to accept my new life.

As Mom hooked the clips in the back, I looked down seeing the little padded cups and my new harness. Mom turned me around announcing how pretty I looked and asking how my first bra fit?

The doctor must have really messed me up because I said, “my bra felt so soft and nice, I just loved how it fits Mom. Look how pretty this bow is here Mom, between my cups. Can I wear this bra home?”

Mom hugged me and said, “Paul I am so glad you like your first bra. Of course you can wear your pretty bra home, you will be wearing a bra now the rest of your life. I am so happy for us, you are going to make such a pretty sissy, sweetie”.

We got home and Kim, my 19 year old sister, was all confused seeing me in my boy clothes. Mom explained they had a problem, but the doctor now fixed it and your brother is all set for his new life.

Kim hugged me smiling, giggling saying she is so excited to have a sister as she snapped my bra strap. “That is for all the times you snapped my bra straps Paul. We are going to have so much fun. Lets go upstairs and get you out of these ugly boy clothes into a pretty dress”.

Mom thought that to be a great idea. I was surprised as I put up no resistance and followed them upstairs. My brain is really messed up I thought.

As I undressed Kim marveled at my padded training bra. She seemed so excited pulling out matching panties and a garter belt.

Mom got out a dress, held it up saying, “girls, this is going to be so much fun”.

It was strange, I knew this was wrong, but I could not stop what my sister and Mom were dressing me in.

Mom said we would have to go to her shop tomorrow and put the finishing touching on my pretty look. That idea touched a nerve and got me thinking. Mom knew I was not happy and ran over to my ear and whispered, “you are so pretty”.

All of a sudden my whole demeanor switched, I got so relaxed, so calm. My sister slipped over my head a very lacey soft full slip saying how pretty this would be on me. Strange, I did not resist, allowing her to dress me in these ultra feminine clothes. Wow, they have total control over me now, I thought. What did that hospital do to me?

The next day I did get a wig and a trip to the beauty salon. Had my nails done, everything. I really like the pampering and all the girls there seemed to love helping me get beautiful.

Days and weeks went on. Mom gave me pills twice a day and I was doing lots of housework. She and my sister controlled everything I did and all my training.

I dressed myself each day and did my makeup without their help. I was proud of my figure as Mom had me wear very shapely feminine clothes. For some reason I was enjoying my new life.

I did my court appearance to see the judge, to prove I was being a good sissy. Mom got me a new dress and beauty sparkly red high heels. I took all morning getting ready, could not understand all the fuss. We even stopped at the beauty salon for makeup and “sprucing up” as Mom calls it before seeing the judge.

I really looked good, looking in the mirror reveled a very cute teenage girl. Even stranger, I was happy with this. I think I was forgetting my past as a boy and accepting my new sissy status.

All three of us walked into the judge’s courtroom. My heels were clicking away, announcing my feminine walk and total sounds of a girl enjoying her walk. The judge was all smiles.

I knew this was not right, I was here before as a boy but now look at me. For some reason, I could not resist my new life.

The judge congratulated my Mom and me. Asking if he needed the medical treatment. Mom said, “yes, and it’s made his demeanor all the difference in the world. Thank you judge”.

I thought, that is what they did in the hospital; they gave me a medical treatment to accept my new sissy life. Now I knew I was done, how could I fight this?

The judge asked if my mother was ready for phase two? Oh, no what is that?

Mom giggled saying yes, my son would love phase two, right son? All I could do is smile.

Ok, the judge said with a big smile. I will sign the paperwork and you can start the hormone treatment next week with your doctor’s help.

The judge asked what name I wanted on her birth certificate and records. Mom smiled and said Mary Sue.

What? I don’t want that name, but I could not say it, my mouth would not open. All I could do is smile. I was getting a girls name on all my records. I was going to become a girl. Help I can’t do this.

Mom grabbed my hand, saying, “Come on Mary Sue, lets go celebrate your new name and life as my daughter”!

THE END of my life!

up
245 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

creepy

Ugh... I'm glad this kind of brainwashing doesn't work for real. If it would this wouldn't be anything I'd wish on my worst enemy. I wonder how many sissies commit suicide before they get brainwashed...

Whatever, makes me wonder about the society that rather turns male criminals into sissies than reducing criminality some other way.

Thank you for writing this creepy story,

Beyogi

What a nightmare world

I have to agree. Creepy is exactly how this makes me feel. But I suppose that's the author's intention.

Class-A Sissy Incarnation

Is an extreme sentencing. What did he do to earn such a sentence?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Good story really feel for

nikkiparksy's picture

Good story really feel for him .
Well thought out and plotted Tahnk you for a good read:).

There are some progressive judges who actually will

sentence a criminal defendant to life as a girl, either as a cross dressing sissy for a period of time, or complete srs. The old school rules are followed by die hard old judges who will not change their attitutdes and if you get one of these old farts, it can be very nasty. The attorney I worked for never had a client sentenced like this, but I have read about them in the books called reporters that are full of US Supreme Court decisions or state supreme court decisions and courts of appeal decisions. The Warren court of the US Supreme Court of the 60's & 70's started the way US Supreme Court decisions are made today.

Even though school districts try to get away with it, they can no longer, legally, prevent a student from wearing the clothing of the opposite sex. That is a violation of the First Amendment of the United States Constitution made applicable to the states by the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution.

Consequently, if a school district has no team of either gender in certain interscholastic sports, the school district is required to let a male student participate on the girls team in the absence of a male team and vice versa. Of course, the team and the coach must be made aware of the student's true physically sex, as well as the state athletic association, since "gender" is mostly a perceived identity.

There are some in our community who will argue this point, but even a mediocre attorney can get a boy to play on a school girls team. A constitutional lawyer can do it without a problem.

Even though I disagree with forced feminization in any manner, some judges decree it is the only way to rule in an unruly child. Of course, there is a time limit, because the judge can be censured severely by the chief judge, the state licensing committee and/or the chief justice of the state supreme court, and in the case of a federal judge, the chief justice of the district court of appeals or the chief justice of the US Supreme Court.

Attorneys who tell plaintiffs in these kinds of cases that they have no case simply means they don't want to take the case. In case this happens a person should never be discouraged because if they keep looking, sooner or later there will be an attorney who will take the case. Violation of federal and state constitutional rights is serious and when it is done by a state, county or municipality, it is even more so.

Never be discouraged to sue because you think you can't win, because you can and the testimony of the defendant's witnesses is evidence enough of that violation.

This story went a little further and incorporated hormones. In real life this could be considered child abuse, and not only can the doctor and mother be punished, but so can the judge by the state disciplinarty board. Even though judges are immune from civil prosecution, they are not immune from being required to appear before the state disciplinary board for retribution. I know this is long, but I just had to say this.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Creepy horror story!

Jezzi Stewart's picture

If the story is intended to be a horror story, "creepy" is a good thing. This reminded me of Karen Elizabeth L.'s "Jamie".

BE a lady!

Permanent punishments are

Permanent punishments are bullshit. I agree that the rights of the guilty are secondary to the protection of society but in this case we have no idea of his crime and any ongoing punishment is overkill until that punishment is mitigated by the circumstances of the crime.