Justice for my Brother Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version


Justice for my Brother Chapter 2

By Princess
Thanks To Stanman63 for editing!

Christine now knew what had happened to her little brother, but she still needed to find proof. Official reports said that her brother had died when his house caught fire, and that he was the only child of Melissa Wisecarver. She didn't believe it. Her mother had many powerful friends and she was very wealthy.
Christine was also very wealthy and she had many powerful friends. She was even more determined to get to the bottom of this conspiracy. The conflicting reports about her family was starting to piss her off. She needed to know more about her brother before she could piece this conspiracy together. then she would destroy her cruel mother and get justice for her murdered brother.

Night has fallen and she was very tired after a long days work. It had been a long tiring day but she found out a lot. But, she had a lot more questions than answers as a result. She laid down in her soft bed and drifted off almost as soon as her head hit the soft pillow.


The boy was clear in her mind. He was only thirteen years old and he was rather small for his age. He had golden blonde hair styled in a pageboy haircut. But his face was contorted with fear as he looked up at his mother in pure terror. She saw the boy curled up in a fetal position trembling on the floor as his mother glared down hatefully. His mother was holding a cane threateningly then she started bringing the cain down on the boys exposed back with vicious force. Bloody welts were forming as she continued to cruelly rain down blows on the boy.

The woman glared down at the tortured boy and said, "Now will you be a good little girl Christine or do I have to continue, you bitch?"

He looked up at her still shaking and said, "Yes I will be a good girl for you mother. My name is Christine and I will not be Chris anymore. I'm not a boy anymore. My name is Christine. Please don't hurt me anymore." It was clear that she was breaking his will to resist.

She heard him keep babbling in terror those same lines over and over. Then the scene changed. Chris was in a room alone with two other girls that looked a little older than him. Except he didn't look like Chris anymore. But they kept calling him Chris mockingly. He was in a chair in front of a mirror with the girls on either side of him putting makeup on Chris's bruised face. They were making him look like a girl which wasn't hard since he was already in a red miniskirt and a matching top with thin girlish top with spaghetti straps. They were from his school. One of them was blonde with a rather large chest. The other one was a dark haired brunette and she was closer to his age.

Chris seemed to be scared of her the most as she kept mocking how he was a girly boy and how much fun he would have at the pageant being Christine. That was when his mother walked in and said, "Chris we are ready to go are you princess?"

Christine bolted up from the bed shaking in terror. Sweat was glistening off her in the moonlight shining though the window. She could not stop trembling. She had dreamed of the boy but it felt like it was all happening to her. That was some vivid dream she had. But it didn't feel like a dream. It felt more like it really happened to her, some time in the past. it felt like an actual memory from her childhood but how could that be? She actually remembered the two girls from the dream! They were Andrea Peterson and Arcadia Carter. Andrea was Chris's age and in the same class. And somehow she knew that Chris started the year with a romantic crush on the girl. Some how, she knew that but she couldn't explain it. She started remembering them in class together and how Chris would choose to sit by her. She remembered chris helping the girl with her schoolwork some evenings and how he would flirt with Andrea. But she would start getting cruel to him as the year went on. She became really cruel to the boy and took an active part in helping his mothers agenda to destroy Chris. She mocked him, humiliated him tricked him and she beat him.

Arcadia was even crueler but she was several years older then Chris and in high school. She could easily physically dominate him. Christine remember that Arcadia would give Chris feminine styles and she had experience feminizing boys. She started remembering arcadia would give him total feminine makeovers. She started remembering the beatings she inflicted on him and some other very violating sexual acts she made him perform on her and that she performed on him. Christine wondered how she had Chris's memories so clearly. Christine started getting a very uncomfortable feeling. The probable reason started getting clearer. the revelation started making her shake even more. Christine started getting very nauseous and rushed to the bathroom.

She left the bathroom after an hour or so retching over the bowl. She felt even more determined than ever to piece this together but she figured she had found one impportant piece. But she needed to be clear of her suspicion and she had a few ideas how to do that. But if she was Chris that would mean she was born as a boy. How could that be? How could she had not known, How could anyone not know. Especially since she was in fashion, a model, for a major company. Wouldn't they had used their considerable resources to check that out. And they hired her thinking she was a genetic woman. She had thought she was a genetic woman. She made an appointment with her doctor first thing in the morning. How could he had not known? Well she never let him examine her down there and she never seen a obgyn in her life. She had been healthy so there was no need. If her suspicion was true then he could tell her. and then she needed some serious questions answered. Like if she was really Chris as a child then why didn't she need to take feminine hormones to maintain her female figure. And why did she have periods every month? But she was getting a headache for now so she decided to take another nap before going to her doctors appointment.

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

YaaH!

So glad to see this story continue...
Hope the wait for the next installment isn't as long :>

Amy

Justice for my Brother Chapter 2

What is his name? Could she be remembering her past?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hum? Hum? And double Hum??

What was done to her/him? Like in a previous incomplete tale of yours IF she really was the boy Chris then she has had a uterine transplant or if this is near future sci-fi, a reproductive system custom grown for her.

Genetic testing might be the trick, that and a MRI, x-rays as unless this was done by some very advanced high tech means some remnant of his male birth would remain I would think. If all this occurred after age 12 and the worst started at 13 then her skeletal structure would have some maleness to them. And the DNA would be male. There would also be traces of surgical scars and so on.

Why is she only remembering now? Away from the psycho mom long enough all the brainwashing and beatings, the Stockholm Syndrome has worn off?

And what can she do now to go on? Live as the female she is now? Can she even have children? Would they be genetically hers? And can she get justice, not retribution but justice for what mom, those girls and the doctors did to her? Was she the only victim? What of her father? Is he alive? And what will happen when the press gets hold of this?

This all assumes she always was an only child and born male. But what if she was born female and this is all some PTSD from a terrible tragedy in her past? All a terrible recurring nightmare and not the truth?

I'm inclined to think her mom was a monster but why? What made her do his terrible deed? And can she be made to pay for her crimes and to make restitution for them? She clearly was wealthy. This could not have been cheap.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Magic? Maybe even some evil ewitchcraft?

If she's having periods, the Doc may find nothing unuesual-but that doesn't mean her memories are wrong. I'm looking forward to more of this mystery.

Wren