My Super Secret Life...Scarlet-1.

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life…Scarlet.

I stare at the letter from my grandmother’s will.

“Dear Dale…”

“If you’re reading this then I’m dead. Hopefully in my sleep or in bed at least. (wink) I’ll get to the point. You’ve gotten this letter along with a box of really strange things. These are the costumes of myself and the other older versions of the Scarlet Angel. Yes, I was the last one…I was going to pass the secret along to your mother but my daughter just didn’t have what it would have taken to do the job. I love her but she’s too self centered and too angry for what it takes.”

“But You grandson, I’ve watched you and out of all you cousins and everything considered you’re the best choice to pick up the mantel or at least entrust it to one of our bloodline in the future.”

“Should you choose to pick up where I left off there is a bracelet in there made of gold and with a very large ruby stone set in it and covered with mystical writings. This bracelet has the key to our powers.”

“Make sure, you are sure Dale, the bracelet will only come off once you’re dead…and…and the powers will only be under the command of a woman and it will change you into one while you are infused with the Scarlet energy.”

“Just remember I’ll always love you and I’m proud to send this to you.”

………………………………...............................I read this about fifteen times and had found the bracelet about an hour ago amongst some of the stuff here. And I mean stuff. There seemed to be no end of the things in there. Costumes and clothes for four versions at least and some of their personal effects too. It also seems there’s treasures there too? I found three comics that I never heard of before in plastic vacuum they’re dated over a hundred years ago. I could be rich…

Or…I could use them and the other stuff to do this.

Now don’t get me wrong. I’ve never really thought about not being me. Never though about being a girl except from those periodic little fantasies most people have of I wonder…that both genders have. I’ve been perfectly happy in being me…mostly. I could put on some muscle, grow a proper beard. Oh lots of face fur it just looks…scraggly? Oh and a girlfriend would be nice.

That’s the hard one really. Ark City is freaking huge and being a first year university student I’m not exactly on anyone’s radar.

This though…

Being a girl even a super powered one?

But the cops, firefighters and the ArkAngels are doing their best but still there’s so many that need help.

It kinda kills me that this is a bloodline thing. I know three transgendered girls in my classes that this would be a miracle for. Yeah no their not common but I’m taking intro to psychology as one of my courses and there’s a lot of different people in the course. You need it to take intro to sexuality.

I’m thinking that I want to come out of this with a degree in medical engineering or something like working with medical cybernetics and helping people that way. I’ve always wanted to help people…heck I’m still a Space-Scout.

So…

I need to know more. I reach for the bottomless crate this all came in and boot up my laptop to start to do research on the Scarlet Angels that were.

………………………………............................Okay, they’ve been here for about….well since the Ark was uncovered. I’ve been reading the net stuff and they’ve been a mixed bag of women really. Sort of a middle leaguer really not many of even grandma’s old villains are left around and as fast as I can tell she stopped heroing after Uncle Bill was born. He was her third kid and I guess she retired after that.

Most of the bad guys/girls she faced are dead or in prison. A Scarlet Angel hasn’t been seen in thirty four years….hmm. From what I know about heroes here from the next Victory the head of the AA’s (ArkAngels) and her co-founder Wraith were heroing then.

Okay sorry distracted by a lot of stuff in my head and stuff.

I think we’re aliens.

Yeah, human but aliens.

The First Scarlet Angel claims she got the relic, the bracelet from a series of family belongings off the Ark and that they were not a part of the original listed personnel/colonists. She claims that our family comes from a colony called Koranor and it’s some kind of temple thing. That’s freaky enough to look up the Arkers and there were two groups one called the Arkers and another called the Exiles….people, families that seemed to be refugees and claimed to be from places that didn’t even exist. There’s lots of conspiracy theory sites about this and I looked. There is no known colony called Koranor.

See lots on my mind.

Next stuff.

Holy crap stuff.

The crate is a Mary Poppins thing some bigger inside thing the second Scarlet took as a war trophy from these cultists that were into Bacchus? It’s called the Daedelus? Chest.

Two feet on all sides it holds ten times it’s volume. Yeah a big room worth of stuff. I find stuff to finance me I guess but a lot of keepsakes. They’re fascinating really, And there’s lots of clothes from number two as well.

But the journals are amazing, one thing I learn is the powers always seem to manifest differently, that our female forms are somehow shaped by our subconscious minds and that what we were wearing as a girl as Scarlet when we power down will be what we’re wearing when we power up.

Our, we…?

I guess I made up my mind right?

And powered up, unpowered? Does that mean I’ll be a girl forever? Or are there two modes like being on standby mode? Or did they stay as Scarlet and go out as a civilian?

There’s nothing really in the books to say. Lots of pictures in and out of costume, it turns us all into red heads too apparently.

More thinking.

………………………………...........It’s been three weeks and yes I’m going to do it. But I’ve sold some things that were valuable like the comics and a rather nice baseball card collection. Two was a smart cookie. I used the cash from the net actions to by myself a nice three story house near campus that has a skylight and lots of trees around it. It needs a lot of work though.

I paid off my student loan and set up an account for future tuitions and set up the rest of the time setting up a bedroom for myself as a girl in the attic as my “Lair” and tried to get in all the stuff from the box and get a few things that’ll fit the image of me in my head.

“Okay….” I whisper at myself naked in the full length mirror.

I slip on the inch wide gold bracelet and it seems to stretch over my hand.

Nothing.

I frown and stare at it.

The stone…it…it’s pulling me in.

It’s like getting sucked into a wormhole of red energy and inside I’m being burned away by some energies and replaced by others….pain flooding my replaced by relief. For a second there’s these huge female eyes in this storm staring into me.

Another second I’m kneeling back in reality. I can feel the differences, the breasts, the feeling of between my legs and my legs themselves. It’s strange but the thing I’m noticing isn’t the loss of my manhood it’s the slinkiness? That girl legs to nothing there in the way with the hips…I get this almost sleek feeling.

It’s strange, standing I look myself over, five ten with long legs, really great butt and hips and trim tiny waist, and larger breasts that I’ve been picturing. I wanted to curb that reaction to be the super sex kitten. I guess my subconscious had something to say about that.

“Okay…not bad…Oh…whoa, my voice.” It’s something I never thought about either and I’ve got this soft sweet voice not sultry but sweet, not too high or low but so very, very different than my regular voice.

“Alright clothes.” I slip into a thin soft girl t-shirt just plain white, I get shivers over the feeling of the cloth going over my breasts and it makes my nipples get hard…oh so hard…wow…I kind of rub and massage them…oh…oh…wow…I can feel heat running to my crotch…

God I wanted to be classier than this but I’m falling back on my bed and pulling the shirt off and still guy enough in my head and this is still new enough that yeah the first thing I do is masturbate, but considering how huge a part my breasts are to my experience is it still called that? Shamelessly I play with my breasts and rolling my breasts under my hands and ply with my nipples…bite my lower lip as it feels so great…indescribable to anything as a guy could experience. My hand dips down to between my legs and I rub my wet slit until my clit meets between my two middle fingers and …my sex hums like…like a violin is being played inside of me it’s like that string connects between my legs but the sex nerves are going right to my brain. I go from three or four orgasms to using the small vibe that I bought because I was curious. (Blushing really red.) One big O from that and I had to have it inside of me…the ache to be filled was just as unstoppable from having a boner and needing to get off.

I wanted it more and deeper too my body really being insistent to my brain that more was required and THAT scared the hell out of me to stop…it’s a good thing too because my brain was overloaded with new info at being a girl.

Hmm… the female orgasm isn’t better, it’s different, far different. The flood comes from deeper inside of you, primes you for things and it being deeper it has a totally different feeling. The multiple “O” thing is where being female kicks butt. I’m lucky that way, this was magic and that’s kind of guaranteed my being able to cum. I imagine that’s my subconsciousness at work again too. Yay for me having a dirty mind?

But as sexy and fun as it is… and I really did think of killing the day lusting after myself. It get’s kind of to that point of hey that’s great but there is the rest of my life and the mission to get ready for. Okay, maybe the sex thing is a bit scary yet.

Hmm of yeah, rolling over without being careful of your breasts is painful. And I don’t really eat any less or more really. I try the chocolate thing, I try the wine thing. Dark chocolate tastes better but not all roll my eyes over, wine’s still gross not that I’m a drinker at any rate. Give me lemonade or iced tea or better yet Kool-aid. Yeah I still buy it and drink it. Crunchy, and meaty are my big things for me in either gender, I’m a whore for a bag of chips a good bag of chips…I’ll admit I’m a chip snob. But meat, yeah I like my red meat. Burgers are my thing more than anything else.

I so, so, so, love my sleep like this…as a woman sleep is such a different thing. I’m really falling into this… I love the way that I move, It’s a glide, it’s a natural thing like this. I like the way I’m doing everything… So far, so far I can see myself liking life as a woman.

Though I’m well aware of the potential downsides. The books talk about being treated socially as a woman, about getting my period…and that it’ll come regardless…when it’s that time I’ll shift regardless if I want to or not.

Yep. Not all roses. I did buy the pads and tampons beforehand though. I got multi-packs because I’ve no clue to my “Flow” and all that stuff. It’s good that I prepped and thought ahead. Wiping after taking a pee…yeah soft TP is a must really.

I spend the week training. Not hero stuff well that too but girl stuff. Not make up but just living as a girl. Powers…It takes awhile of not meditating but staring into the ruby to even feel the Scarlet energy. But when I do I can really feel it. It’s a hard thing to describe so…it guess I used it differently I imagined the power coming from the stone and running through my blood….

Wow…the rush was…intense, like nothing I’ve ever felt and this way…My eyes shone then settled into this garnet copper kind of mix and my hair shone like there was somehow light living in some of the strands. I could see glowing energy in those close to the surface veins and my body was getting more buff and toned…like you’d see on a fitness model…it wasn’t babe making thing but from the power soaking into my muscles. It was a constant looking thing and yet my brain could feel the micro-pulses.

I pushed them down….and I went up.

“Holy shit…I’m flying.”

Flying takes practice, I made a mess out of stuff around the house at first. So part of the week was in the privacy of my own home I did little stuff to learn control. You’d be amazed at the dirt in a big house with high ceilings, and taking off the old paint and plaster and putting up new and priming the walls…all the ways you move flying doing these things really gets you used to steering.

I’m strong like this too, I’m not totally sure how strong but as a test and because there’s just something pushing the habit in me like this…I lift the fridge and stove and hold them while I mop some of stuff under it up.

Okay…in Grandma’s books she says that there’s flavors, quirks of all the former bearers that will come out in time. She wasn’t a neat freak either when she started but one of them was. I’m a bit worried about that but reading on it’s more like picking up and affinity or a habit than possession. That’s a relief.

I’ve got lots of endurance while energized…yeah that’s what I’m calling it. Pushing a pulse from my eyes I see in the infrared…that’s cool but really weird…and in the basement I try to build a pulse in my hands before shoving it out of me. It fire two golf balls of red power out and blew two good basket ball sized holes in the floor.

“Okay…a lot more practice…and I need a couple of bags of cement.”

And lastly I’m able to put up the defensive glow that all the others had…like a skin tight red glowing shield. All the field tests are going to be a humdinger.

And lastly I strip then get into a sports bra and girl’s bike shorts before getting into the uniform of the first Scarlet Angel, her stuff fits me best. A black lycra body stocking and red vinyl one piece bathing suit with a tight collar and matching long gloves, boots and a black domino mask. It’s kind of sexy, but not super revealing which is good. I never got how effective you could be with everything hanging out.

But I de-energize and nothing…It takes a few tries before I have to sort of saturate the costume in the scarlet energy before it powers down and takes the costume with it. Leaving me naked.

It takes a few more tried to get it to where I can be wearing clothes un-energized and when I power up it switches out my clothes…The closest thing I can think of is they get turned to energy and stored in the bracelet like the guy parts of me.

Oh and that it takes three full minutes to change from boy to girl. Four if I’m powering up to energized mode from the guy me. Yes I can shift back to being a guy, it feels strange for awhile getting back to my old self but handy too…But in girl form energizing takes seconds. In a situation that means everything.

With a lot of questions getting answered it’s time that I had better go shopping, I have cash because I don’t have ID so I had shopping cash set aside. Girls stuff is expensive but I do buy some nice things or things I think are nice. I do like the sexy, racy underwear, how it looks and feels but I like the plain comfy cotton stuff too. Being built like this the snugness feels right, I like the cheeky? Cut panties there’s a wider part between the hip and the leg hole that feels okay. I tried the bikini and they’re too high on my hips for my brain to like. I like my bras too it feels good to have them cradled and secure…too much like going commando for me. I suppose just at home’s okay but I think I’m not going outside without a bra.

Then there’s the fact my nipples get hard all the time. It’s got to be mental sensitivity I’m thinking, I feel them therefore I’m thinking about them therefore they get harder.

I need to get help with how I look, I need to be able to pass not just getting looked at by guys but women too. That’s a whole lot of serious scrutiny. Especially with the media watching. That’s going to need a plan.

I build a second bedroom the sort of guest room for myself and as my own guest. I lock the third floor up by building a second door jam in guy mode… yes I power down to a guy it’s a head f*#k after a week as a woman though but as oddly sexist as I‘m being to myself doing the carpentry stuff just sits right to me that way. I needed the break from being a girl though I think…I mean I don’t mind it. Kind of really like it but I’m still me? I don’t really want to lose the me I’ve always been.

Anyway, I put in a heavy metal security door there and it’s got a digital lock with a combination lock dial back up…that cost me some serious money. I’m still sitting on a comfortable nest egg at least for awhile.

………………………………..............................When I get back to classes after my “Compassionate Leave.” over Grandma’s death I try getting back into the swing of things. The bracelet though…people seem to keep calling it a watch. I see a bracelet though…another power?

And a name…girl me needs a name, if she’s going to be Dale’s “Roommate.” she will. I’m thinking on that awhile trying to picture a name that’d fit her/me.

I see Nikki in coming into the student union and I’m in line to get a coffee and she’s got that oh damn look at seeing the line. I wave her over and she looks shocked. She’s a trans-girl and as much as things changes things stay the same. There’s a lot of people with problems with anyone different.

I hate that.

We have interstellar travel…and we can’t stop being assholes? No wonder only a few of the reported non-human races will talk to us. Humanity…the crack neighborhood of the galaxy.

She comes over looking at a bit shyly. “Hey Dale…uhm…what’s up?”

Nikki is blonde with shoulder length hair and freckles that are kind of cute sexy? Okay she’s prettier than I remember. Pink sweater that looks good with her jeans and everything looks nice on her. She’s got these big vulnerable eyes too. I think I scare her a bit, and I’m not a scary guy.

“Hey, I need to ask you a big favor, but over coffee? I’m in line any way so c’mere.”

“No, no…I couldn’t line cut.”

“Sure, c’mon.”

“I..uhm..”

I move to guide her into line. There’s a few nasty looks and the guy behind me is like. “Hey bro no cuts.”

“Look bro, she’s not cutting, she’s my guest. This place serves coffee and food so…would you bitch about a guy having a pretty girl join him in line at a restaurant?”

“Yeah..”

“Well then I guess you’re an asshole.”

“You want to take this outside?”

“Look dude, just get over it. I’m buying the girl and me both something, I was already here so it’s not like things, changed much.”

Nikki’s like. “No Dale…I should go.”

“No…It’s okay Nikki, he’s the only one making this something.”

“But…I don’t want to cause trouble or be in the way…”

“Nikki, you’re not in the way or causing trouble…I want to have coffee with you…”

“But…”

“You got a class after this?”

“How about lunch then at the food hall, my treat?”

“Uhm…okay…” She’s hugging her books to her chest and she looks half ready to bolt, and blushing.

We step out of the line and the jerk’s getting what-for from mostly some of the girls that were there. Good, if a guy’s asking them for coffee then they’re a temporary couple, just as valid in my head vas any of the pairs already waiting in line together.

Then again, I’ve always been different.

I hold the few doors open for Nikki as we go and really she is pretty, she doesn’t have the full on girl hips but the shapes not typical guy and she’s got a nice butt. Gender stuff’s never been big with me in the first place but living as…Darcy…yeah…I like that…Darcy well living as a girl for a week made the gender stuff really not as big to me. I can really see the girl that Nikki is trying to be. She’s just trying to get her outside to fit what’s inside. It’s actually making me feel good just to treat that girl nice…like she should be treated. And she thanks me too blushing.

Avalon University is one of the biggest and oldest on the planet. It started out as the research place for the Ark and the ship and hundreds of years later it snowballed until this small town literally in the middle of the city came to be.

We end up in the food hall of the student union and it’s a food court sort of place with these stalls/little kitchens that the culinary students work at to feed everyone and get experience and stuff. It’s a good place we wander looking a bit still being first years and all there’s so much to try. We settle on one of the pasta places and I get this spaghetti carbonara and she orders a fettuccini in alfredo and two small salads and iced lemon chello? To drink. I buy and Nikki looks at me blushing. “Dale you don’t have to…”

“I asked you okay, besides It’s never a bad thing to buy a pretty girl lunch.”

“I…I…Uhm…thanks.” She gets a serious blush on.

“Besides I need a favor.” I say sitting in and eating a fork of pretty good pasta.

She eats delicately. “What kind of favor…Uhm…you..know…I’m VG right?”

“I know, it’s no big deal, but I have a roommate that’s in dire need of a makeover and shopping trip to get her out of her country girl kind of ways.”

“And…and…you though of me?”

“Well, you always look good and you’re a nice person Nikki, Darcy’s a bit new to Ark City and I know that you wouldn’t make fun of her and stuff.”

“Oh…but…oh…” She looks deep in thought.

“You’re a local right, from Ark City you’ve got a sense of style she just doesn’t have herself.”

Nikki blushes some more. “But I’m not a natural girl…”

“No but how the hell does that matter…sorry…look Nikki, you’ve felt this way for a long time right?”

She nods.

“Well then you actually know more about this than Darcy does, she just never really got into the whole girly thing and stuff. Now she’s out on her own…well living at my house and she wants to start fresh.”

“I…I can see that, does she know about me?”

“No, but that won’t matter, Darcy’s not like that really. She’s more into who someone is than how they dress or what’s between their legs.”

“Oh…okay…when?”

“This weekend?”

“Uhm okay, I’m not really…I’ve got time.”

“Cool I’ll let her know, you have a car?”

“No…does she?”

“No but I’ll lend her mine.”

We eat and just talk after that about our classes and what we both want to do with our degrees and stuff…she want’s to get into hard chemical sciences looking at psyche meds she has a sister that’s a delusional schizophrenic who’s completely med dependent but with lots of bad side effects. She’s also very interested in gene therapy drugs and god she’s smart and compassionate.

We trade off phone numbers and e-info and finish things off getting us our coffee’s for the afternoon and a brownie for desert. Nikki wraps hers saying she’ll eat in later and that she’s watching her weight.

She even hugs me with a little hug. “Dale…I know you asked me ‘cause you needed a favor…but you were really, decent to me…I don’t get that often enough…Thank you I had the best afternoon in awhile.”

“Hey, you’re welcome…I really enjoyed this too.”

Nikki and I part ways and I’m kind of bouncy, all day. Us guys call it feeling ten feet tall and fireproof. It’s a real mark honestly of just if you just let someone just be who they are that they shine. VG or not Nikki made me feel as good about myself as any genetic girl I’ve dated. And this wasn’t even a date it was just well asking a favor and buy her lunch but I feel great all day.

Now if I can only do as well in living as Darcy.

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

small acts of kindness

'She even hugs me with a little hug. “Dale…I know you asked me ‘cause you needed a favor…but you were really, decent to me…I don’t get that often enough…Thank you I had the best afternoon in awhile.”

“Hey, you’re welcome…I really enjoyed this too.”

Nikki and I part ways and I’m kind of bouncy, all day. Us guys call it feeling ten feet tall and fireproof. It’s a real mark honestly of just if you just let someone just be who they are that they shine. VG or not Nikki made me feel as good about myself as any genetic girl I’ve dated. And this wasn’t even a date it was just well asking a favor and buy her lunch but I feel great all day.'

yeh. those small acts of kindness are what make our lives - both for the giver and the receiver.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Dale's a definite small moment kind of guy:)

But life's still live in the 27th and just being descent and human to another person is still as big a deal then as now.
thanks for liking this and reading Dorothy:)
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

The Arch-City universe is

The Arch-City universe is pretty interesting and I totally like this character. Dale risked to be stuck as a girl and did it anyway... I sort of hope you'll elaborate his backround a bit. Apparently his mother isn't the most stable cooky, but it might be interesting, why he risked his maleness and existence to become a superheroine.

I wonder what kind of relationship Dale/Darcy and Nikki will have... What kind of technology do they have that they can have superheroes and space travel but no way to fix the gender varied?

Thank you for writing this interesting story.
I hope you'll write a sequel.

*hugs*
Beyogi

Dale/Darcy will be able to give more background as

the story goes on in both the heroine sense and his own past. I'll be sure to include why his grandmother thought his mom wasn't the right stuff.

Now the Gender varied stuff is much more advanced but it's expensive as much as it ever was and the really expensive bio-ware is really expensive. So like now there's VG people out there that are stuck in limbo.

There will be more of this and the other universe stories I sort of want to get a picture of the super hero verse as it's set on New Haven then start really getting into a bigger script.

Thanks for reading and enjoying this Beyogi:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Bailey

Nice start to this story and I'm really looking forward to the rest of it. Dale seems like a really good friend to have.

The description of "the small things" at the end pretty well fits how I felt when working at the police dept. You know, even the good people you deal with are not at their best when they have to deal with the police; and the normal range of humanity (and I use the term loosely) we deal with are enough to sour most anybody's faith in people. But then you have one of those moments where you do something good for somebody who really deserves it, and you just kinda float on the buzz for the rest of the shift. The chance "To Protect and to Serve" by busting the baddies is the reason most people enter law enforcement; but the feeling you get after being able to make a positive difference in somebody's life . . . well, that's why many stay on the job.

I think Dale is gonna make a great super hero!

Karen J.

* * *
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. - Winston Churchill


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

That's so true Karen J.:)

I work in health care and even though it's as security there's a lot of patient interaction and a good deal of orderly work too. There's these times where you just do something like that and there it is. "My job is worth it."

I like Dale and the fact he's going into both being female and a heroine with his eyes wide open:)

Thanks for the really great comment:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Scarlet

It occurs to me that Dale is the only one of your characters that has deliberately decided that he/she would make a Sacrifice for others. Sure other got drawn into being the good guys, but Dale knew what might happen and did it anyways. That really speaks as to the kind of person he is. It also really makes me wonder about his Mom and her short-comings. Was he mostly raised by his Grandmother or is there yet more to this part of the story?

I'm really liking this character!
hugs!
Grover

Thanks Grover:) this will continue and I'll

flesh out Dale's story along with the stuff about his mom. But none of the other kids and cousins were chosen either. I mean think about you're family id you had to pass down that kind of power? Who would you choose, what would you look for?

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Hey, Very Cool!

I like this a lot. It's a little different than I expected, and really well written. As usual, you pull the heartstrings hard, and it's the perfect thing. Dale really is a nice guy, and he treats Nicki in a way that is so wonderfully normal. Ah, jf only everyone could do that.

Very cool. It feels like your building up to a big storyline, and after Bad Moon, I hope I'm right!

I'm looking forward to reading more about the new Scarlet Angel!

Wren

I'm still working on the big storyline Wren:)

But there's going to be a lot of these stories here and there to flesh things out as a world and then start to have a building plotline. i liked going someplace totally different with this too.
I am so glad that you liked this:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Dang!

Since I can't feel my fat fingers very well, due to neuropathy, I seem to have a lot of double posts. Very annoying!

Sorry!

Wren

another facet

to the Jem that is Arkcity. your building a new diverse world that still very familiar. stuff and tech change but people are still people.
great new chapter.
thanks

I'm glad that you liked it LoneWolf:)

I'm slowly getting the Uni built for this. I'm not forgetting the others either, there's another Evanescence coming soon too:)
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Yet another story for my reading list...

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Darn you Bailey, after reading the Oni story I saw this and now I'm going to have to read all the other chapters now. *mock sigh*

You've created an interesting character in Darcy / Dale. I like that he weighed up the options and took the choice consciously to become Scarlet and planned things out. It makes for a more thoughtful character, particularly given Dale became Scarlet to help people not just for the kick ass superpowers or by accident.

I now need to block away hours to read something like 15 chapters of MSSL. This is most definitely your fault Bailey. ;-)

 


"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Awww...Thanks Jemima:)

I really liked writing this one and flushing out the MSL Universe, Dale is pretty decent and I like the way he's totally taking this in a different path. And it's your fault back. Your Britannia story made me want to write a Legacy hero.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers