Kendra - A TWILIGHT ZONE story

Printer-friendly version

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of the imagination. Next stop: THE TWILIGHT ZONE." - Rod Serling

***

Kendra - A TWILIGHT ZONE story
By Anon Allsop

Kendra Allen tried to use an ancient magic book to cast a spell, a book he had no right of possessing. His intent was kindly, his motive honest...but somehow, I doubt if Kendra had intended for the outcome to be such as this. Kendra finds out what happens when you open the pages of a wondrous book...a book that should have been buried deeply within the walls of...THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

***

I glanced up from my chore, in time to see Mr. Kline approaching with a cold Pepsi for me.

"Yard looks great, Kendra!"

"Thanks," I replied, taking the ice cold can from his hand. I eyed him for a moment and slowly opened the can. "Uh...Mr. Kline?"

"Sure, Kendra, what's up?" He smiled and folded his arms across his broad chest.

"When I told you...my name awhile ago. I didn't think you would start using it...like that," I stammered with embarrassment.

"You don't like using your Christian name?" He smiled.

"Ken is fine." I looked away. "Kendra just sounds too girly."

He laughed and picked up the gas can. "No problem, I'll try to quit using it."

He waited for me to catch up to him as I pushed the lawnmower into his garage.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your given name...I personally think it's a cool name. It's sort of wild and exotic."

I knew he was pulling my leg and that caused me to laugh. "I was wondering, can I still come over and swim later on today, Mr. Kline?"

He sighed. "First of all, if I have to stop calling you Kendra, you need to stop calling me 'Mr. Kline'! Okay? The name is Tyler."

I grimaced and took a swig from the can of soda. "My parents wouldn't like it; they brought me up to respect my elders. They don't think that I should be so personal with an adult, that's why it's so hard to call you anything other than 'Mr. Kline'."

"Look Ken, make me a deal...around here...call me Tyler." He held his hand out and I grasped it in mine as we shook. "You do that and I'll call you Ken from now on."

We both walked toward his picnic table, sitting down under the great canopy of a shade tree.

"You have plans for all of the money you just earned?" Mr. Kline asked.

I shrugged. "Not sure, I may just set it back until I find something I really want to buy. "

He laughed. "You might as well, after you get my age...saving money gets harder and harder to do!"

I looked around his back yard and laughed. "I wouldn't mind having some of what you have."

Again he laughed. "It's not all that good. Look around, sure it's nice but...it's pretty obvious that I'm lacking the companionship that someone my age needs."

I could see his point, ever since his last 'fling', he had distanced himself from almost all females. I remembered watching him and his last girlfriend from my bedroom window while they swam, being an adult sure can have its advantages. I smiled at my own thought, then tried to change the subject a bit. "So...why don't you still date?"

"You know, kid, that's a really good question! I guess that I need to find the gal out there that's for me and me alone!" He used his finger and flicked a leaf from the table. "Seems that the girls I attract are only looking for one thing...and it's not me." He pulled his wallet from his jeans, handed me a couple of tens and stood up to push the wallet back into his pocket. "This subject is really depressing, Ken." I felt his comment was serious, although he laughed while saying it.

"Well, since this is all done, I guess I'm going to take off," I said, indicating the yard. "I'll be back later on with my trunks."

Tyler glanced down at his watch. "I've got some running to do...but I should be back by 4:00."

I stood up and drained my can. "I guess I'll see you later." He took the empty can, crushed it with one hand and nodded as I walked away, headed toward my own house.

I walked into the house and went straight past my mother, who asked. "All done with Mr. Kline's yard?"

"Yeah. He invited me over for a swim later on." I said as I opened the refrigerator and pulled out an apple.

"He's such a nice young man, it's too bad that Emily ran out on him...I thought she'd be the one."

Between crunching I spoke, "I think he did too."

"It's not good for a man to be alone like he is." She got a funny look in her eye and mumbled. "I wonder if Becky is dating anyone?"

"Becky isn't his type," I said, taking another bite. "She's like all of the others he's known, only interested in one thing!"

She glanced at me, then raised her eyebrows slightly. "He's spoken with you about this?"

"Yeah," I said as I flipped the apple core behind my back toward our kitchen waste can, missing horribly.

"Kendra Allen!" My mother shouted, forcefully handing me her dishrag. "Throw the core away and clean off your apple smear from my wall!"

Sheepishly, I took the rag and knelt beside the apple splatter. "I think he's just looking for a plain girl... nothing flashy or needy." I spoke as I carefully picked the broken core and threw it into the can.

She laughed. "He's a grown man...what would a boy know of a man's needs!"

I laughed and tossed back the rag. "Enough to know that he'd never go for Becky."

She caught the damp rag and rinsed it out. "I think I'll give her a call anyway...maybe I can set them up for later this evening."

I replied in a sing song voice, "He won't like her!"

She laughed at me as I raced out of the room. "You're just a boy, what would you know? And stop running in the house, Kendra Allen!"

I bounded up the stairs and headed straight toward my window. Just below, was the promise of sparkling cool comfort, I would be enjoying in only a few hours. I smiled, thinking of the coolness that I'd feel as I was swimming through it, just how refreshing it would be.

With a deep sigh I flipped on my computer and began playing one of the video games I had downloaded. So engrossed was I that time raced past in a blur. Soon I could hear Tyler return to his driveway, and a quick peek confirmed that he was home. I felt sorry for him, it seemed that everyone felt he should be 'involved' with someone... even I could see that he just needed find the right sort of girl, and he'd probably be okay for awhile.

But I knew him, he'd never allow himself to have sex with a girl, just for the sex. He was deeper than that...I suddenly looked at the bottom drawer of my dresser. "The book!" I whispered.

I knelt before my dresser and pulled the thick book from under the pile of misplaced socks, gently carrying the ancient bundle to my desk. I had found the book while cleaning out a basement for Mrs. Bainbridge almost a month ago. I had found it in an old box, and it looked like an ancient book of magic. When I showed it to her, she didn't want the old dusty thing, so she let me keep it. I began to carefully turn the brittle pages. "Maybe there's something in here that would help him?" I wondered aloud.

I glanced up, looking out of the window. There in the yard, Mr. Kline was pulling out his grill and changing the propane tank at its bottom. Once again my eyes returned to the book. "Mom said that she would call Becky... as hard up as she is, it'll probably be a few minutes and she'll be over."

My mind returned to Becky and the type of woman she was, and I knew that she was not the kind of woman that Tyler would be interested in. Again I looked down at the page that my finger held. "I wonder..."

I gently smoothed out the wrinkled page and focused on the words, some of the script was difficult to read...but the page title was clear enough to decipher. "Arousal Spell," I said smiling, knowing that if it worked, Becky could be exactly what Tyler needed.

I began to read the spell from the ancient book, all the while my eyes dancing between Tyler in his back yard and the ornate font of the book. "The yearning that is in the heart will be transferred, growing into the lust that is truly the seed of us all. It will grow and build until it reaches a breaking point, until the chosen can no longer hold back."

"Hummm, I wonder if that's the one I should use on him?" I flipped past several more pages and found another spell on a very colorful page. "The Linking Spell?" I wondered aloud. "What's it supposed to do?"

I traced several lines of the wording with my finger, then sat down, propping the book open with my arm. "This might be the ticket. I could use it on Becky instead of changing Mr. Kline. Instead of making him lust for Becky...I could change her to become what he's looking for in a woman." I smiled and glanced at Mr. Kline who was standing in his yard, watering a flower bed with the garden hose.

I read aloud. "The she he will see, will be his heart's desire. The two we'll be...are destined to become lovers, changing and transforming in both mind and soul into the one perfect love for the ages." I chuckled. "That's corny!" Then I continued, "Closer they are, together they will be.. bound in eternity. Love so strong, nothing will stand in the way of this man and woman..." There was more, almost a full page and a half that I ended up reading in silence until it abruptly ended.

I quickly turned the page to see if there was anything beyond what I read. "Nothing," I said smiling, wondering if the old spell had any chance in making Becky become his perfect lover. I closed the book and placed it once again into my dresser.

"It's a foolish thought, they're just old words on paper. Magic spell books like that don't exist in the real world." I laughed as I pushed the drawer closed with my foot.

Moving up two more drawers, I pulled it open and grabbed my swim trunks. Quickly glancing up at the clock, I realized that it was almost 4:00. I dashed down the stairs and stopped in the hall closet for my beach towel, once it was in my hand I headed for the door.

"Don't make a pest of yourself, Kendra!" my mother shouted out as the screen door slammed shut.

I walked down the sidewalk and across the yard. Soon, I was beyond the fence that separated our two yards. "Hi, Tyler," I said as I approached the pool.

"Hi Kendra," he said as he glanced up from the flower bed. I rolled my eyes at the slip of my name once again. "I'm planning on burning some burgers in a few minutes, would you care to join me?"

I thought for a moment, then I said, "I guess it'd be okay," as I glanced toward the flowers, now dripping from the recent watering. I thought I noticed Mr. Tyler shifting uncomfortably, yet I said nothing.

I turned and trotted back toward the pool. Once there, I kicked off my tennis shoes and pulled my T-shirt over my head. Moving to his diving board I made a very ungraceful entry into the water. As I returned to the surface he was laughing, shouting to me, "That was one for the books!"

I smiled and swam to the side. "It's pretty warm...you going to swim too?"

He positioned himself behind the grill. "Maybe later," he said smiling.

I went under and touched the bottom of the pool, then returned to the side. There I placed my feet on the lower ledge and stood with my back toward the wall, resting my arms on the edge. I glanced back at Tyler, who smiled as he looked up. I couldn't see why he didn't have a serious relationship, because he wasn't unattractive. In fact, he was rather handsome...it just didn't make any sense!

I dove under once again, then swam toward the steps in the shallow end where I finally took a seat on the last one. He again glanced toward me and smiled. "You want one or two burgers?"

"One's fine," I replied, marveling how his dark tan allowed his muscles to be more defined. Again, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him adjust himself. I smiled, wondering if that arousal spell was really working. I glanced back toward the street, looking for Becky to come driving up. "Won't she be surprised!" I muttered under my breath with a sly laugh.

As the burgers were cooking, he headed back toward the house. "Kendra, can you keep an eye on the grill? I have to get the goodies for our sandwiches. While I'm up, do you want a pop?"

"Sure," I said as I climbed out and walked toward my towel. As I dried myself off, I looked at the wet footprints on the cement. Strange as it may sound, with each step that I took...it appeared that my foot became slightly smaller. I threw the towel around my shoulders and headed toward the grill. Once there, I flipped the sizzling burgers. It was all that I could do to keep from burning myself.

As I stood watching the gas flame of the grill, my eyes glanced at the reflection I presented in his sliding door. Touching my trunks, I was surprised at just how round my bottom had become. "When did I put on so much weight down there?" I turned toward the glass, able to see a slight flair in my hips. I shook my head and returned to checking the burger, about that time, Tyler returned.

He sat the ketchup and mustard on the picnic table, then beside it he placed tomatoes, lettuce and buns. He sniffed the air. "The burgers smell good."

I giggled. "Hopefully, good enough to eat." I began to glance around the surface of the grill. "Did you season the hamburgers?"

"No. But the salt and pepper are there," he replied, once again adjusting his slight erection.

I smiled, glancing toward the street and thinking to myself. "Once Becky pulls up, I'll have to hit the road for sure!"

"Do you see them?" he asked, slowly walking toward the grill. "There right on the back of the grill."

"I don't see either one," I replied, still searching for them in the wrong location.

He came up behind me. As he passed he gently supported himself, lightly touching my side with his left hand and reached for the shakers. It was almost like I had been shocked, a slight electrical thrill raced up my spine with that one little touch. I could almost swear that the bulge in his trunks brushed my backside.

"Here you go, Kendra." He laughed as he sat them beside my waist on the grill's platform. As he pulled his right hand back, he once again brushed my naked side, sending a strange little chill across my stomach.

I moved aside and let him have the grill, taking a seat on his wicker furniture.

"So...you want your burger well done?" he asked.

I nodded, catching a few strands of wayward hair as they drifted across my face. My eyes became riveted upon what could only be perceived as his growing erection. Part of me was repulsed, but part of me couldn't pull my gaze away. In nervous embarrassment, I raised my face toward the sun, enjoying the warmth of its rays against my skin.

"Penny for your thoughts?" he asked.

"Nothing much, just enjoying the sun," I lied. I placed my hand across my thigh and rocked my foot. As soon as I realized the motion that my foot caused, I glanced down. I had been crossing my legs at the knee, like a girl...I was so embarrassed that I planted both feet on the ground. The reflection I cast in the glass drew my eyes once again, the double doors acting like a perfect mirror. Only the image that I cast looked like that of a young female, one around eighteen years old!

I glanced down and swallowed hard, the strange sheen that my smooth legs returned to my eyes was so alien and left me feeling uncomfortable. Instantly my hand raced down the hairless length. I quickly glanced up at Tyler, he was whistling a tune as he flipped the burgers once again.

I stood up, my heart was pounding in my ears so loudly that I thought that Tyler would surely hear. I looked down at my flat stomach, once ribbed with muscle...now smooth and flat like a girl's! A gently swing of the towel around my neck allowed me a brief glimpse of a deep brown aureola, almost twice the size of what I was accustomed to seeing! Behind it was a slight amount of what could only be considered as a breast! "Shit!" I whispered in terror.

My eyes widened in fear, somehow the wording of the spell was effecting me instead of Becky! Once again my eyes raced toward the street... searching for the woman that I knew would never come. Somehow the spell was transforming my sixteen year old body into that of a woman! A woman destined for him! I wondered if he could see the changes that were enveloping me, or was his mind clouded over because of the spell? He didn't seem to even notice as he carried the burgers to the table on a paper plate, and on top of that, I couldn't help but notice what my stupid 'arousal' spell was doing to him!

My trembling fingers once again pulled a drifting hair from my face, now long and almost to my shoulders! Each finger that clutched the hair had a nail that was sculpted with a squarish short tip, almost as white as snow.

"Nooo!" I cried in a whisper as he slowly approached me.

"You hungry?" he said smiling, holding out his hand for me. Even before I could react, I had gently grasped his large hand and allowed him to pull me to my feet. As he ushered me toward the picnic table, his hand wrapped around me protectively, once again sending short bursts of pulsing energy from my ever expanding breasts to my rapidly flattening crotch!

He took his seat opposite mine and began to make his burger, it was all I could do to spread out the mayonnaise upon my bun...my hands were shaking so much. It was as though only I could see the changes, his mind was closed tightly to any witness of what was happening to me.

He took a slow bite and began to chew, I glanced toward him and found myself giggling like a girl.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

As if I could no longer control my own body, I reached out and touched his face where a small spot of mayonnaise clung to his cheek, as I brought it back, intending on wiping it into my napkin...I dragged my exposed breast through the mayonnaise on my bun. The coldness caused me to flinch and give a sudden squeal...yet I did nothing to remove it from myself. The finger with his mayonnaise went straight into my mouth...I held it there for much longer than needed. Then, to my surprise, he stood and moved toward my side of the table.

Kneeling beside me, he held aside the dangling end of the towel. "Your turn." He smiled as he leaned in and licked my breast of the white sandwich spread. His warm tongue sent a chill deep into my crotch. Even though my mind was screaming, the girl in the reflection only held the man by his head and gently rolled her head backward as he continued his impromptu cleaning. Only a slow erotic gasp could be heard leaving my mouth...

"Oh my God, what have I done to myself?" I cried inside my head! But for Tyler, my response was pressing myself into him even more.

Without volition I felt my knees part, his hand was soon exploring me with abandon. I could say nothing, only short gasps and moans would escape my mouth. As he pulled his head back, raising his mouth to mine...I saw what had become with the small orbs of my flesh. They had now enlarged so much that they could only be classified as breasts...the womanly, feminine flesh of a mature woman!

"To hell with lunch...you ready for that swim yet?" He pulled me to my feet and pushed the towel from my shoulders, causing my hair to drop to the bottom of my slender waist. His movement caused my chest to become exposed, but neither of us acted surprised at all. Both of his hands were lightly rubbing the sides of the tender flesh upon my chest, I could only close my eyes and give him access to smother my slim neck with his kisses.

"I can't let my parents see me over here like this!" I sighed softly as his lips danced beneath my ear.

"They won't see anything." He laughed as he quickly lifted me into his arms.

My mind was screaming, yet my mouth only laughed as he carried me toward the pool's stairs and began his decent into the water. He carried me straight toward an area where a great Maple tree shielded his pool from my house.

"You need to put me down!" I whispered into his neck, brushing his chest hair with my slender fingers.

"No problem, happy to oblige!" He began to sit me down and as he lowered my legs into the water, he took hold of my trunks and slipped them off with ease.

I quickly looked into the water, I was entirely without clothing. "Give that back!" I squealed playfully. Neither shock, fear or anger was evident in my feminine voice. It was as though all of this was only a game that we often played.

"Come get it!" he said laughing, backing toward the shadow of the tree, spinning the tiny material by its slender string.

I squinted in mock anger at him and lunged, causing him to fall completely under the water. He was still laughing as he surfaced between me and the floating material that was my trunks.

"Well...you going to come and get them?" He laughed and wiped the rolling water from his gloriously handsome face. "Or should I just throw them away?"

My eyes danced between the suddenly feminine object and the man who playfully blocked my way. So total was the spell that it even seemed to be bending reality around itself...involving inanimate objects as well. How far can the magic go? How complete will the changes be?

I once again lunged for him and he easily caught me, holding my body close. He was so warm. I could only stare into his dark brown eyes.

"Now that you've got me...what do you plan on doing next?" I found myself whisper.

"This." He began kissing me deeply, his hot breath causing me to shiver with erotic delight. I could feel his moving slightly, then as he straightened up, I opened my eyes, beside us floated his trunks, held aloft by a trapped air bubble. Mine on the other hand, was resting on the bottom, the small triangles held together by the string.

He leaned in and kissed me, slowly drawing my lower lip in, then our tongues merged. Our bodies moved together lustfully, hungry to push beyond a simple burning kiss. Tyler held me firmly, placing his hands on the underside of my thighs, his grip pulling me closer. I said nothing, only soft gasps was all that could pass through my supple lips. His erection methodically began dancing toward my unprotected vagina, slowly he lowered me downward until I could feel it at the very entrance of my new found maidenhead as he claimed me as his own.

Try as I might, I couldn't force myself to break free. He entered me, sliding freely to my eager womb. "I could do this all night long." He gasped into my ear as I found my body gyrating upon his erection.

"I want to..." was all I could say, my mind caught up in the bliss of what I was feeling. I had been swept up in his embrace, my emotions locked inside of the maelstrom of passion.

He pushed deeper and held me there, filled with his manly power. My lungs were full with air, a slow, long gasp escaped with each thrust of his body. In one last ditch effort I tried to push him away, but as my hand came into contact with his shoulder...I spied the glittering reflection of a diamond upon my left hand.

"This is dangerous...so close to our wedding!" I said lustfully, feeling the vibration of my whisper...the whisper which could only come from the voice of an adult woman. No longer could I claim my mind as my own, now even that had been bent and manipulated by the spell I had unwittingly unleashed upon myself.

Faster and faster he moved, impaling me in his pool...mere feet from my own home. "Don't..." I gasped. Still trying to gain footing inside my rapidly changing mind.

He continued, his firm penis seemed to push the very breath from my lungs. Again, I gasped. "Don't..." The voice came from inside, like a soft sound in a great fog.

"Don't what?" he grunted with a thrust.

"Don't..." I moaned and gasped..."Don't...stop."

"Never..." he said as he gave a shiver and grunted, his warm seed being forced into my womb with each pulse. My eyes glanced up into my former room, the only part of the house that I could see...also changed by the magic. Inside on the wall, hung a photograph of Tyler and myself... kissing on a sunny beach in Florida. It was small, but I knew it oh so well.

I hugged him close, my arms clinging to his strong neck. My legs wrapped tightly around him...he was still embedded deep into my body. As I opened my eyes, the long curved lashes clinging to a few droplets of water, they focused on the two golden bands that surrounded the ring finger of my left hand...one was a glistening diamond, the other a single band.

There was some part of me that must have felt that first crush of love for him; a part that seemingly gave in to the changes too easily and now has become mired in the feminine flesh that is his wife. I had done this all to myself...I had become his 'other half', his soul mate.

***

For the first time in his life, Tyler has the girl of his dreams. And in this place, falling in love with the girl next door an entirely different matter altogether. The young bride's mind, forever locked inside the beautiful form of a lovely woman, her destiny merged with that of her neighbor...forever.

Kendra's intentions had been pure, albeit naive...yet, she knew full well, you should never read the words in an ancient tome...especially one that is found in the recesses of a dark basement or attic somewhere inside...THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

The End
up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

a nice story

Thanks for the up lifting story , i know its a bit on the mushy side but hey i like it . a nice read on a lonely night when the world is fast asleep. a simple concept as think before you speak but they both got what was needed in the end and that's not to be alone and to have a lover for life . good work hugs

rues

yes yes

I just love your stories

I wish you enough Mickie

MICKIE

Kendra - A TWILIGHT ZONE story

Kendra was aptly named.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Aaawww....

The spell went too far! She missed her own wedding!

Sweet story, Anon.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Ready for work, 1992. Renee_3.jpg

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee