Mares Tales 3

Printer-friendly version

Here is Chapter 3 of Mares Tales.

Parts of this story were written way back in the seventies when my life was pretty much all over the place. I was confused about many things including my sexuality and my gender. I have been back to this story several times in the 'Dead tree' version and modified it quite a bit before posting it on Fictionmania in 2002/3/4 or thereabouts. I was just beginning to come to terms with my gender duality about this time and hermaphrodism fascinated me. (I was jealous that I wasn't a hermaphrodite and able to function reproductively bothe ways.) This part of Mares Tales is a total fantasy based on those feelings. I apologise to any readers who have issues with enforced emasculation. As Steph, (Cyclist) has rightly pointed out enforced feminisation is not the delightful thing protrayed in stories (As I portrayed it here,) It is a viciously cruel and perverted abuse of the victims.

Truthfully I didn't know any better back then because I was still at odds with my own gender/sexuality conditions. The chapters served in some part as a carthartic therapy and I indulged my self selfishly. I know better now!

Truly. I was really confused and buggered up in my middle years and I more or less locked up my feelings for decades.

This 'lock up' plus my isolation for long periods at sea pretty much ruined most of my middle years from thirty to fifty five or sixty even. I wasn't a nice person to know though I think I treated my crews fairly. Captains tend to be reclusive when at sea anyway. It goes with the territory.

Mares Tale - Chapter 3 - by: Beverly Taff

The next morning I awoke to find myself in a completely different room. I felt distinctly woozy and it took me several minutes to realise that I was not in the dormitory. As I came to, I started to panic and realised that there were several faces hazily looking down at me.

As they tried to confirm if I was fully conscious I became aware of a deep dull throbbing and severe aching in my groin area. It spread deep inside my pelvis and I began to realise that they must have already operated upon me. They must have snatched me from Veronica’s bed during the night and conducted the surgery without even waking me from my slumbers. I tried to reach down to my loins but I discovered that my arms and legs were secured tightly to the operating table or bed. It was no use trying to get free. From the throbbing ache in my loins, I realised that whatever surgery they planned for me had already been done.

My panic and fear must have manifested itself on my face because Doctor James loomed over me and gently stroked my cheek. She spoke gently.

"Welcome back Miss Beverly. How are you feeling?"

"What's happened to me?" I cried.

"Don't worry my little pet. You’ve been asleep for nearly a week. We operated on you several days ago but, because of some unexpected and remarkable developments, it became much more complicated than we anticipated. It developed into more major surgery and your recovery has taken much longer than we expected."

My mind raced through torment as I tried to imagine what they could have done. Was it a Full Sex Change! I struggled with my restraints but could not move.

"What do you mean?" I begged.

As I became fully conscious, the pains in my groin stabbed as I struggled and squirmed. Doctor James gently restrained my hips as she resumed speaking,

"Take care Miss Beverly. Don't struggle, you could damage some stitches. Don't worry, you still have your penis"

I relaxed and collapsed back onto the table. Dr James had realised what was worrying me and she continued speaking.

"Yes. You still have a penis and it still enjoys erections however there were certain remarkable things inside you that need explaining." She paused and smiled at me before continuing.

"Well Miss Beverly! You have certainly come up trumps."

She turned to the Mistresses and my parents who all seemed to have expressions of curiosity and delight upon their faces. I recognised my father who gently grasped my hand and wiped my forehead as he smiled down at me. The Mistresses and my stepmother seemed more interested in the bandages around my loins but Dr James restrained them as she resumed talking to me.

"Beverly," she started sweetly, "Do you know what a bilateral hermaphrodite is?"

I had always been an excellent biology student and at Miss Lane’s Academy biology lessons always dwelt upon human sexuality. Consequently I had a good idea.

"Yes, a hermaphrodite is half male and half female." I replied.

"Excellent! Beverly, but do you know what a bilateral hermaphrodite is?"

"Not exactly doctor," I replied as I became steadily more worried and curious.

"Well a bilateral hermaphrodite has both sets of reproductive organs."

She paused as she smiled again at me.

"Now this is rare enough Beverly, but it's rarer still for both sets of reproductive organs to function. It's never been definitely confirmed in medical history Beverly but this is definitely the case with you. You have both testicles and ovaries, which means that you produce both sperm and ovum. You also have a fully functioning womb."

My mind failed to encompass all this and I became dizzy with emotion as my father grasped my hand. Finally, with a loud sob I collapsed and sank back into unconsciousness. I couldn't have been out for long and when I came around again I found my dear friend Veronica mopping my brow whilst my father still held my hand and Dr James was attending to my dressings. As my consciousness became apparent, Dr James turned and spoke again.

"Ah! Good. You're back with us Beverly. You had me worried for a minute," she said as she indicated to Veronica and my father to untie my hands and they both gently helped me sit up as Dr James gently undid my dressings. She asked everybody except my father to leave the room and then removed the last dressing to expose my genitals. A look of horror spread across my fathers face as the hopelessly deformed organ was laid bare to view. It was hugely swollen and black and blue and I reached down to try and rub the pain away. Dr James anticipated my reaction and quickly restrained my wrists.

"No, no! Dear," she admonished me gently. "You mustn't touch your groin for a time yet. It will take time for the swelling to subside and the bruising to come out. There's nothing wrong with it, that's just the bruising and swelling that you get from any serious tissue damage. Just like a car accident or black eye. The stitches have to remain for some time yet and there was a tremendous amount of surgery done inside you. I don't want you disturbing it."

Dr James and my father gently re-secured my arms and then she whispered something in my father’s ear. He smiled and turned towards me as she invited everybody back into the room. Veronica brought some broth and gently lifted a spoonful to my lips as the doctor explained about the operation. We listened avidly.

"Now Miss Beverly. You really have come up trumps for the academy and me. Just fancy! You, a fully functioning bilateral hermaphrodite!"

She gave herself a little hug of excitement as her emotions got the better of her. The excitement became infectious and Veronica squeezed my hand excitedly as she shared the thrill of anticipation. Dr James then took a grip of herself as she continued.

"Sorry about that everybody, I got a little carried away with myself. Nevertheless, you must all be made to realise how rare Beverly's condition is. It explains a lot about your earlier childhood and the dolls and cross-dressing. Anyway lets get back to the facts.

"When I prepared to operate upon you, Dorothy; who is also the theatre nurse; noticed a thin trickle of blood in your groin area after she had shaved you. At first, of course, she thought she had cut you and she called me over. Imagine our surprise when, upon closer inspection, we discovered a tiny aperture and finally determined that it was a vestigial vagina tucked neatly away behind your scrotum. It's been there all your life and you never knew about it. The aperture was very small and therefore very easy to miss but we finally realised that the blood was your menarche and we had to investigate further. We also felt obliged to contact your parents and Miss Lane before continuing.

Your parents consented to some investigative surgery but wanted a full consultation before any serious surgery or corrections were to be considered. On the strength of that phone call, I went ahead with the investigation.

My wildest dreams and prayers were answered when Dorothy and I discovered you were endowed with a fully functioning womb and ovaries. There and then, I contacted you parents on their mobile phone. They were already on the way here and consented to my completing what nature had left unfinished. We had to open up your whole groin area and relocate several organs to make room for a proper vagina. Fortunately, nature had already paved the way for this by providing the vestigial vagina and we only had to relocate the testicles and prostate gland. We had to reduce your bladder size to make room for the scabbard of the vagina so you will have to urinate a little more often in future. Your testicles are now up inside your pelvis and you haven't got a scrotum any more. This will reduce your fertility but you will still produce sperm and they will be fertile. You will still ejaculate live sperm. Your testicles won't be as vulnerable as an ordinary man’s though. Finally we had to relocate the prostate gland and do some extensive replumbing to accommodate the changes.

Happily the scabbard of the vagina was already present and needed little modification; simply a bit of stretching. More fortunately the lubricating glands were fully functioning so it was simply a matter of fashioning a proper vulva and labia from the redundant tissue of the scrotum.

You will not have a clitoris of course, but you know from your biology lessons that the penis is ipso facto a male version of the clitty, so you will certainly be able to enjoy orgasms. Each time your penis becomes erect and excited, your new vagina will start to lubricate and your new labia and vulva will become engorged and sensitive. You will be able to enjoy simultaneous male and female sex functions without recourse to any anal stimulation. Think how exciting that will be?"

I looked up into Veronica’s eyes as she smiled and squeezed my hand. Her thighs twitched in anticipation as she sat cross-legged on the surgery stool. Dr Lane smiled as she noticed Veronica’s reaction then she continued talking to the assembled adults about me as though I was absent.

"Oh! By the way, we decided to add a little fricassee to Beverly's sex life. You all remember the original surgery we anticipated for correction of Beverly’s unladylike habits? Well we decided to continue in that vein. I will explain to Beverly at a later date what this will mean for her and what precautions she must take."

She glanced at my father and then smiled again to me as she spoke directly to me. "Finally Beverly, you will have noticed some stretching sensations in your groin when you move. This is caused by a ‘keeper’. It is a large dildo that's been secured in your vagina to prevent any of the scar tissue from healing together and sealing your new vagina lips up. It must remain there for a week or so, after which, your friend Veronica will be allowed to activate it. Then you will be able to enjoy your new girlish pleasures before you can resume having erections." She turned to Veronica.

"I will give you complete set of nursing instructions to look after Beverly for the next few weeks. At no times must she have her hands free or be able to achieve erections. It could do serious permanent damage to the surgery and stitches inside her penis. Beverly will also be placed on medication to help prevent any erections."

Dr James then stood up to leave. As she turned for the door, she made one last remark. "The rest of you adults can come with me for I have some more to tell you. I will answer Beverly’s and Veronica’s questions tomorrow when they have had time to think about them. Bye-bye for now Beverly and welcome to womanhood. Look after yourselves. See you tomorrow."

The adults left us to our own devices and their steps faded down the corridor.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mares Tales 3

Is Beverly related to a certain historic figure who became famous for defying the early church?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Dunno' 'bout that.

This Beverly certainly detests the church and remains a disablingly convinced aetheist, so if it's 'in the genes' I could possibly be remotely connected to him.

I'm pretty good with a hammer and nails. (THat is for nailing notices on church doors, NOT for nailing men to crosses.)
I don't believe in killing other people any which way.

Bev

Growing Old Disgracefully

bev_1.jpg