My Super Secret Life-14.

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret life-14.

Chapter 14

My powered leap takes my up into the air and clearing nearly the fully city block. I’m starting to like the feeling too. It’s got almost this reverse bungee jump kind of thrill to it.

But that’s not the big deal right now. The big deal id the Silver Cross Bank and the cops hiding behind their cars as these three guys in exo-frames are loading ATM whole onto the back of a truck while this suit of power armor is providing cover fire.

Exo-frames are just that, a sort of frame that is steered by body movements and using hyperdraulics to provide the strength and stuff. Like super and easy to use forklift suits.

Power armor is another story these things use way more complicated micro-hyperdraulics to create powerful articulation all covered in military grade layers of armor with all the bells and whistles of most combat machines.

Including sensory stuff because he’s picked me up as soon as I triggered whatever he’s got on board. He looks up and he fires a rocket grenade thing from his wrist. Okay I saw this on the cartoons and it’s about the only thing I can think of…I can’t really dodge it, I can’t block it because that’d be uhm…stupid so here goes…

I’m really effing strong right?

I slap both my hands together as hard as I can and there’s a pressure wave of not the air but the sheer kinetics…the shockwaves off my hands being slapped together so hard that rushes out and hits the rocket grenades warhead before it gets to close.

BOOM!

I go through the cloud of flames and smoke and land on the power armor suit knocking him down and I ride him like a crazy carpet a couple of yards before we grind to a halt.

Bastards stunned, so I move quick. No trying to beat through the suit, its military type stuff. Nope I punch the head, helmet three times really fast to keep him disoriented and I find the thingy I’m looking for. It’s an emergency release. It’s gotta have one right? I mean would you let yourself be locked in a suit of armor that you couldn’t get out of? What if whatever you used to get in and out of it normally wasn’t responding right?

It’s behind the neck just above the pack unit it has on the back of the thing. I punch it and it dents enough to get my fingers in a grip and I rip off the outer door and pull the rip-cord looking thing. There’s a “Fuck!” from inside and a hiss of its chest unfolding and the pilot is trying to pull it shut but I’m too strong and he slips out part way with a handgun and opens fire on me point blank.

Stings a bit. I crush the gun in my other hand. “You done yet?”

He looks pissed off but put’s his hands up. “I geeves up.” He’s got this Soviet/Slavic accent. I pull him out and the cops are rushing the exo-frame guys because they’re not really well armed aside from the suits one was smart enough to try and get out of it and run on foot but three cops run him down.

It takes awhile to get the arrest wagon and the guys searched and stuff the Slav had another gun and like six knives of varying sizes on him. He looks like he’s hooked up with someone or he was he has tattoo’s in this kind of military look.

“You guys got it here?”

“Yeah Titan seriously thanks for the assist. We were waiting on a back up team then you showed.”

“Yeah well I was close by and saw him toss the cruiser. I’m just sorry I wasn’t here in time to stop that.”

“Hey, you guys take enough on you can’t be everywhere at once.”

There’s some press and looky-loos as per usual and the ambulances are taking care of the wounded and I text into The Tower. “The Silver Cross situation’s handled, I’m coming in and bringing in a civilian, ID’s been compromised.”

I Jump and do sort of a back flip onto a four story building away from the crowds and off of it up and away into the night from there. Yeah that’ll be on the news; it never hurts to give a bit of a show. Two flips and I’m gone in the night. I find a place with a good fire escape and shift back to myself and make my way back to Matt.

“Hey…are you alright?” We both ask at the same time.

He smiles…..ow…he has a sexy great smile in lipstick.

“I’m fine sweetie.” He/she/he says stepping in to kiss me with their arms around my neck...it’s such a girl on girl kiss and there’s still enough Titan in me that my clit get rock hard…and I know that as my other self I’d be attracted to Matt.

“I’m fine too…Jeeze Matt you sure know how to give a girl a hard on.”

“Good…and…”

“Oh him too.”

“Good…”

I look at them. “I thought…” She kisses me again.

“That one person we were talking about that I might do that with…”

“Yes…”

“That was you…”

“Oh…”

Oh fuck she gives me this sexy, sultry, playful look that is so smoking hot and say’s “Mmm…oh…” just like one of those sexy voiced girls on late night radio on a good rock station. I’m not really that sultry myself I’m more the blonde bombshell type who sexy sultry in more of the Munroe effect.

“Speaking of which just how did you know and for how long.”

“Baby you changed, you started getting smarter and while I loved you and you were a nice fun loving girl if a little…Vale. You started to change and started to become a nicer more thoughtful person and more beautiful and athletic. Then you went missing when titan first showed but you were always vanishing and stuff like that and this internship at The Tower.”

“Oh now hard to figure out then.”

“It’s not that but I know you, really know you and while you don’t act too different at school there’s just stuff around me that was just too deep of changes.”

“And the kids at school?”

“Honestly they believe you that these are our last years in high-school and that instead of just clinging to all the BS you decided to grow up and get ready for college and the world. Heck a couple of the other Vale acting ones have dropped the act too.”

“Good, I wasn’t acting but I sort of still am at school and now that I am it’s kind of tiring not being yourself all the time.”

“Tell me about it.” He leans into me just like a girl would for some comfort. “As enlightened as we’re supposed to be nowadays we’re really not and the fact that I’m VG and that this is the way I really like to be its hard. It’s messed up that if I was going to be getting everything switched around that people would be better about that than me being sort of an inbetweenie.”

I sigh and help them into the car and get in the drivers seat. “Can you stay over?”

“Yeah, my folks know I’m like this, Dad hates it but Mom’s not too bad about it. He’s always thinking I’m going to go to school in something like this or to a game like this.”

“That’d turn some heads.”

“There’s only one head I want to turn and that’s yours.”

“Wanna come to my apartment?”

“Apartment?”

“Ty has an apartment at The Tower.”

“Sure, wait does that mean.”

“I had to tell them, this hero stuff is some serious shit.”

“Oh…okay…cool.”

“Yeah cool, just wait for it.” Matt has no idea the amount of paperwork and stuff that we have to go through. I’m just hoping it can wait until morning.

I drive to The Tower and okay it’s kind of cool that I can play the blasé cool chick about all of this while Matt’s all excited and having a coolgasm over everything. VG sorta chick or not The Tower has been around for fifty years starting with the Patroller and his super team and then the Protectors, then there was that douchebag Ultra-man…no not a bad guy but a womanizing jackass that turned his twelve year stint here into a damned reality show and got corporate sponsors for him and his super team. Which was him and a few others but also his kids, not the wife…nope reality show he married several super models and actresses then he had this version of this show called The Tower of Love where he ran a competition for the next Mrs. Brian Stone.

He’s retired now from the hero business and still hawking stuff on TV and the Net.
Sneakers, shoes, Ultra rings and wristbands and all sorts of garbage as long as he can slap him name on it. He actually has a private island somewhere down in the archipelago belt.

Sorry he’s like this real douche-bag hero that is the epitome of unclassy. I read his file but I grew up seeing his commercials. Mrs. Champion calls him the lovechild of the Ronco-man and Booster-Gold. I’m not sure who they are but I will eventually look it up.

I know one’s a comic book guy and we have a massive comic library at The Tower courtesy of The Patroller who claimed they were visionaries and ahead of their time for the reality of today.

There’s recommended reading files for us from all the members of the different times and things from those stories that effected or inspired them.

But…anyway this, this is a boy even if he’s dressed as a girl getting let into the Avengers Mansion.

We get through security and we luck out with Mrs. Champion being on duty although she gives us this bit of a smile and gave Matt the once over she said she’d catch up on his security issues and my report in the morning.

I shift back into Titan while we’re kissing in the elevator. It’s kind of gratifying to have Matt even in heels have to step on tippy toes in order to kiss me and he/she/he’s so damned sexy too…I press against them as we’re kissing and I hear them gasp softly “Oh…oh…holy fuck…Ty…”

“I know, it’s taken some getting used to.”

She giggles. “Yes, that will take some getting used to…”

We kiss our way into my condo and over to the bed and she squat-kneels so…sexy in heels and she starts working on my belt and unzips me and pulls me out. “Oh Ty, I…” she/he…cuts himself off by taking me into that hot wet tight, slippery perfect mouth.

Matt goes. “Mmmm…” and I lean my head back and fight the urge to grab her head and shove my cock down her throat….okay, learned something new again…it’s a male reflex that and a strong one.

“Oh Matt….”

She/he/she… pops her much off literally making the popping sound like I’m her sucker. “Alexis…my V-girl name is Alexis…” then she sinks back down on me…taking more and more of me until there’s about a good thick amazing half of my in her mouth and down her throat and her hands with those nails are fondling my balls massaging gently but just right while the other is pumping the remaining flesh back and forth and she’s sucking for all she’s worth and it’s sooo good!

Okay my boyfriend sucks cock better than I do. It’s got to be all the BJ’s he’s gotten over the years and that self built in knowledge of having one too.

Then I lose it, it comes in a rush and I nearly choke her with it, it runs out of her mouth and over he dress and she closes her eyes as some gets her face and she bursts out laughing and giggling. “It’s like a fucking squirt gun!” it’s true too as some of the heavy spurt splashes off her cheek.

It’s not made up either, I have inhuman strength, and that applies to muscles of all types including the contracting ones that release a mans semen. On the other hand…it is so powerful that soon after my eyes are rolling back in my head a few seconds.

Alexis slaps me on my abs. “You got cum all over my dress.”

“Beautiful, that’s why you wear a little black dress.”

She kisses me and it’s hot and sticky. “Ty, make love to me…I’m ready…”

We kiss and I push her down onto the bed and I start undressing in between necking and Alexis removes some kind of plug thing and uses a tube of lube and lubes me until I’m rock solid again then stares at me passing me the tube… “Use a lot…please…”

I’m gentle but when I insert the tube tip I use my strength and squeeze the entire tube into her. As Sunny I’ve been on the receiving end of Matt with anal and first times hurt if you’re not gentle and use a lot of lube, and well…Titan is literally almost twice as large as Matt…

Alexis squirms under the feeling and I kiss her and use my fingers at first getting her stretched then another and she moans as I finger her, I mean it’s Matt but they move so girl like, moan so like a girl and cries out in pleasure and pain as I sink into her…

Oh god, I forgot how fucking good this feels, to have the hot slippery tightness…and Alexis is so tight…I…I…take my time, spreading her wide on inch at a time…back and forth and she’s crying out “Iai….Ughnn!…oooh!” It took at least forty minutes before I was inside my pubic bone against her bottom as she panted….shed tears…even giggled…saying. “Oh god, oh wow…wow…wow…” I kiss her and let her adjust, it’s really hard to hold back and I can feel her inside and muscles dancing and twitching against my length.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, Oh wow…it’s big, bigger than…I had no idea…god Ty, it’s so big and hard and hot…I can feel your body heat inside of me…your pulse…”

“So, you like this…”

“Yes…It’s…I don’t know how to describe it but yeah…really good, better than because it’s you…and (Happy sniffle)…you being my first…”

Alexis wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me better than she/he/she’s ever kissed me before…I get the difference, it’s losing your virginity, being so vulnerable and that changes you…and more than any guy…I’m getting just how much this is meaning to her from the kiss, the happy tears the look in her eyes shining in this light that’s just for me…I slowly make love to her and it’s making love, right to finding her b-spot and it gets intense and vocal as I find that just right spot and stay there…it’s her it’s all about her until she begs and cries for “More, more please baby more…!” and “Fuck me Ty…oh fuckme!…make me you little whore…fuck, fuck, fuck!!!”

That gets in your head as a guy, and I lose track of things and time and steadily take her, fuck her, touch her and kiss her and in that place. Matt’s not there at all and it’s pure Alexis…and that’s kind of hot.

Alexis has six or seven cums…four were sticky and the rest were dry and when she’d seize up around me I’d lift her off the bed by her waist and use her body and her grip on my life she’s a fist around me and I’m doing that when I feel that pressure built and come inside of her hard.

She screamed, screamed and shook, swore and writhed…I think…God the power and pleasure I’m going through is so intense…inhumanly good…and…I lost count at seven spurting shots and by the time I recover I remember hearing sobbing.

“Alexis?…honey…”

We’re on our sides and we’re still together and she’s curled up a little, sweat soaked and panting and she’s not there, passed out and unconscious…I hope…it’s Matt but at the same time the smell of sex, and sweat, girl perfume and deoderant working together and the smeared make up and the damp hair…it’s just not and I see red mark on her…hips, waist…a bit of blood on her shoulder where my teeth broke skin…I bit her and…

God did I hurt them…

This didn’t happen with Sasha…but I’m sure I’m stronger than I was then…I think…
I pulled out and look for bad signs like I really hurt her and I must have watched her for an hour before getting up and showering and then making a coffee. I have one of these really fancy coffee makers that has the packs of everything loaded and it brews the perfect cup…Advantages of Tower service I guess.

I see her gone from that panting thing to sleeping and moaning in that deep sleep…good moans? Bad?…I see those red marks from my hands are bruising now. I don’t sleep a wink. Just watching her and out the window as night turns to day.

She surprises me by saying. “Morning.”

“Hey…..god, I’m sorry, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you…”

“Ty…It’s okay…”

“No, it’s not.”

“Yes it is, it’s my first time, that’s supposed to happen one way or another I think.”

“Matt…”

“Alexis…please…I…I’m not sure…I’m not sure if I’m really Matt anymore…”

“But me and you and Sunny…”

“I’m sorry…Ty…Sunny…I just, I just don’t know…”

“Are…you…” I have No idea what to do or even say.

“I still love you.” There is just this way she said love though that was really coming from somewhere deep. Part of me relaxes inside with this inner sigh of relief. “Ty?”

“Yeah…hon?”

“I’d love a coffee.”

“Okay, coming right up.”

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not really Matt anymore? No

Not really Matt anymore? No happy gender bender, but a transsexual pulled out of denial?
Or not exactly Alexis either.
Now I want to know how this will continue... evil cliffhanger...

thank you for writing,

*hugs*
Beyogi

you beat me to it, Beyogi

that's pretty much what I was thinking too.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Matt/Alexis just went through a major experience.

And they're trying to figure out who they are in the wake of it. It'll be really interesting to see where they end up going or being.
*Big Hugs to both of You.*
Thanks so much for commenting.
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Not So Super Secret Identity

Bahahah... love it: "the lovechild of the Ronco-man and Booster-Gold"

"Okay, my boyfriend sucks cock better than I do." <--- I wonder how many women are terrified of finding that out... (and how many would love it, even if not for the same reason Sunny does)

So is Matt just overwhelmed at losing his girlish innocence, or is Alexis really here to stay? Tune in next week, folks...

Either way, looks like Ty's got a girlfriend now. :)

*great big hugs*
Lees

LOL there will be more on that guy.

Losing ones girlish innocence in such a way with how primal the sex and lovemaking was...can you imagine sex with a superhuman? the raw attraction, the draw, like a normal person sleeping with an Exemplar with a high rating in the Whately universe. As to the oral...Matt/Alexis was really determined.

Thanks for enjoying this so Much Lees:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Words

Did you just invent a word... hyperdraulic? Sounds suitably futuristic.

Penny

I didn't invent it...

I think I read it somewhere else, but it means a very fast moving hydraulic part.
Kinda sounded neat, I think it might have been in a Macross manual or something.
Thanks Penny:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

intense

well that was really intense. was it just psychologically transformative or with the bite and seamen and Titians rewritten dna is there going to be physical changes too.?
next chapter ought to be even more interesting., thanks

No this is more of a mental/emotional thing for Matt/Alexis.

It was really intense, maybe too intense for Matt/Alexis to process. It's one thing to have the fantasy another to get the reality.
Thanks LoneWolf.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey,

Bailey Summers